/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3428

Alternative Katawas Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Miki Route):pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Previous Creative Contests: pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
Current Creative Contest: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mQ42RnLh
pastebin.com/4wRuLhZP
pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
cripple.booru.org/
hanakoisbestgirl.com
pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
pastebin.com/serUjMDS
pastebin.com/FHjceK9a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Shizune!

Second for Shizune!

Lilly!

lilly, can't you see we;re doing shizune pictures now?

4th for lmao hanaturd

What are these called?!

I love Emi very much!

assuming you're referring to the hair, short sidebangs i think

Akiraaaaaaaa

ksg mansion when

Anybody else feel bad for this duck?

is this a metaphor for Shizune's hold on Misha?

Yeah. I have ducks and they freak out if you hold them like that. Then again my ducks hate me anyways.

Now.

What's the thing you like the most about the appearance of your Katawa?
And the thing you like the most about her personality?

>Appearence
Probably the hair/eyes combo
just looks nice, i dunno
I'm not very choosy about appearences
>Personality
Honesty except for that one but

twintails/puppy eyes
her playful/teasing side

>honesty for the little things that don't matter, keep her dishonest personality for the big ones

>What's the thing you like the most about the appearance of your Katawa?
I find her to be especially cute! She has the best faces and I think her short hair cut is cute. I also find glasses attractive.
>And the thing you like the most about her personality?
I like that she values fairness. Like when she was explaining she'd like to be a philanthropist in order to give everyone a fair chance. She make like taking on challenges and winning, but it doesn't mean as much if your opponents don't have the same opportunities as you. I also liked how she tried to improve herself when she realized how she had been neglecting Misha.

>I think her short hair cut is cute
i typically dislike short hair, but goddamn shizune a cute

maybe she'd understand her mistakes after the route and grow to learn how important honesty is? That's how I interpreted it.

smol
Her caring/generosity

>smol
smol girls best girls. emi and shizune smollest girls. coincidence?

Are they? I know Hanako and Lilly are the tallest, but isn't Rin a little smaller than Shizu?

nope, rin's only 3 cm shorter than hanako

Shizune has some large breasts, not my speed.

appearance:
>great proportions (tits god tier)
>doesn't work out but still top fit (either great genetics or great self control)
>favorite spot
>sharp, angled, high-test features
>short hair gives that ready-for-action look
>built-in catgirl costume

personality:
>analytic, ambitious, and hardworking; destined for success
>never give up, definitely gonna make it
>doesn't know when to let people go, exact same character flaw as I have
>sharp, angled, high-test personality
>people assume she's an asshole when first meeting her, same character flaw as I have
>would have badass children, who would have a badass grandpa
>classy, good taste

could definitely go on

Her bright eyes and expressive face.
Her defiantly cheery attitude and dangerous amounts of DETERMINATION.

oh and "girlish and pure but knows how to turn on the heat when the situation arises aka all the time because life is a never ending contest" is kind of my thing

I can't tell if I'm making myself sad or motivating myself by describing this, the tragedy behind loving Shizune is that she would not approve of trivialities like this. To make her proud, you need to let her go, and look beyond.

I assume you mean to link to this?

>favorite spot
i wanna kiss shizune between her legs

thanks senpai

Are they just hopets or do you reliably get eggs/meat out of the relationship?

i just lost my only friend /ksg/.

That's why we have alcohol user. It will never leave you.

What happened?

i don't drink though.

We didn't leave you, user. You still have your only friend.

he's been distancing himself from me by hanging around different people over these past few months, but i thought nothing of it. i tried joining in an attempt to not lose him but was shut down, and he started jumping on their bandwagon of giving me shit. this all happened a week ago and nothing else had gone down until this morning when he basically told me to go fuck myself and blocked me on everything.

That's... That's really a dick move. Do you know why prompted him to do that?

i don't know, i guess he just likes his new friends better than me and has no reason to keep me around. i kind of felt it coming when he stopped talking me directly, and opting to just insult me whenever i talked. he didn't even try to talk to me about not wanting to br around me, he just spammed me with insults while i was in class.

Goodnight /ksg/! I hope you all have restful sleep and pleasant dreams about your Katawa!

Everyone has character flaws
Thats the literal point of the game
Getting over those flaws and realizing your mistakes is what makes a good person

rin

>Mren, here are notes for Christmas At The Hakamichi's:
>pastebin.com/mQ42RnLh

Hey WJ, just finished reading these! Thanks, helps reading notes like that, see what worked well and stuff.
Wanted to reply to that but it was too long for a post, went with another pastebin! pastebin.com/4wRuLhZP

it may be, but I have a HUGE problem with honesty; (well, with people hiding stuff). If I was dating Lilly/a girl who pulled that to me, I would spend the rest of my life doubting her, wondering what else she might be ending, and so on. That shit ruins your life/relation.

I'm not wj, but I read through all of your story today and it was not only better than expected, but I'd say it's among some of the best fanfics I've read. Really, stellar job.

>

>>>

>>>>>

He sounds like a total douche mate, how long have you known him?

deserves protection

>I read through all of your story today
The whole thing in a day? Quite the reader you are!

>it was not only better than expected, but I'd say it's among some of the best fanfics I've read. Really, stellar job.
Heh I wouldn't put it that high, but still, I'll take the compliment! That's really nice of you to say, thanks!
And glad you liked it!

i met him back in 2014, so nearly 4 years.

I haven't read or watched Hunger Games but does it actually have Eldritch Horrors? If so I'm going to have to go watch those movies.

for Rin.

How'd you meet him and how'd you become friends in the first place?
Losing a friend in such a hostile way sounds traumatic so take a bit of time off if you need it, but once you're clearheaded again it's time to learn from this and become something better.

read Battle Royale instead, it's edgier but in a good way

Goodnight /ksg/, have a good thread.

Goodnight fellow Emifriend, I'm packing it in for the day as well.

Slow day at work. But also I lied, I forgot I only read half of the endings. Just finished the 3rd and on to the 4th, quality holds up!

I've already read Battle Royale.

i met him when i joined a server he was a moderator on, and we started talking to each other a fair bit. it got to the point that the only reason i went there was so i could spend more time with him. he was my closest friend and introduced me to Veeky Forums, so i was always grateful for him. it makes this even worse since we basically knew everything about each other, beyond just playing games. i've been holding back since i'm still in class but i'll probably feel really shitty once i get home.

I see! When you're done with all 4 I'd be curious which one you liked best!

>paid to read katawa loving stories
jealous desu!

Jesus Christ. So I just finished Shizune's ending, and I don't even know what to say. I'm a Lillyfag so the bias is strong, but Shizune's end is literally my fucking fetish holy shit 11/10 perfection.

>tfw constantly procrastinating writing
Not even writer's block; I have written down notes, ideas, and sketches, but somehow actually typing it up in pastebin is too much. I'll get to it soontm______________, I swear.

The dark side is calling you user!
-
Glad the story ended on a good note for you!

I feel for you user, I'm like that too. It's hard to just start writing sometime... But often it just writes itself once you get a few lines in!
Don't give up!

I have a plan as to when to start writing again, but that won't be for a couple weeks, and even then knowing me I probably wouldn't follow through. Though without desktop access to the internet, I might just convince myself to write anyways. It'll be a long stretch of mobile internet.

That ship has long since sailed, but nevertheless Shizune remains a close second because I still prefer comfy over competition most of the time, but she's still a great girl.

Lillyfriend with Shizune close second? You're one of a kind! Those fanbases are usually quite opposed

'Night /ksg/
Stay comfy!

nini!

There's like _2_ of us!
Comfy Lilly and Shizune being friends again after Lilly decides to stay in Japan fics literally never.

Sounds like you didn't lose much of a friend, user.

Don't explain it off as simply as this. I immediately went into rather dark places upon thinking how I would be in a similar situation. Four years is a rather decent chunk of time to spend with someone.

yeah, as much as a shitty person he is it still hurts since i have a lot of fond memories with him, and i really enjoyed his company.

Was it a relatively drastic change, or was this downfall orchestrated over months? The former would imply that it's his new friends emplacing their will/ideals unto him, such that if he wants to continue having them be friends, he has to cut-off ties with you. That, however unhappyFUCKING DEPLORABLE it is, still belies hope that friendship is possible in the future. If the latter, I'm truly sorry to hear that.

Haven't been on /ksg/ in 8 months, what has changed during this time?

we aren't autistic anymore!

Forced seasonally-timed events.
Then nothing of value was lost.

speak for yourself

Akira has been unequivocally acknowledged 'Best Satou' in /ksg/

sadly it's the latter.

Then please, for the love of anything you consider dear, move on. It'll fucking hurt, and you won't EVER understand, but you don't need to; you'll only ever understand that they left you. Never given a reason or sign, you'll eventually accept it and move on. Don't look to others to explain what you already suspect, since you're most likely right.

Goodnight, /ksg/! Hope you won't/don't have as bad a night as I've had!

One for Mish

I agree with that.

>A Reasonable Crusade, a horrible RWBYxWH40k
>60k words
That explains your current username then.
>might fight in the sequel
Will Acchan dominate Jicchan with his mighty sword?
>Prepare yourself for Angus's Abnormal Adventures, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Cripple
Looking forward to it! I hope Angus and Hanako keep their strangelove

>people assume she's an asshole when first meeting her, same character flaw as I have
And no one was surprised, namefag

>Wanted to reply to that but it was too long for a post, went with another pastebin!
Reading it now!

>Comfy Lilly and Shizune being friends again after Lilly decides to stay in Japan fics literally never.
I have a Lilly x Shizune idea written down but it is definitely not comfy...

>Haven't been on /ksg/ in 8 months, what has changed during this time?
See
>Summer's Clover (Suriko's Miki Route):pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
which got updated recently and see
>Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
>Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
for crippleposters with equal time, money and autism and see
>Previous Creative Contests: pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
>Current Creative Contest: pastebin.com/serUjMDS
for recent drawfags and writefags

pastebin.com/FHjceK9a

What's the thing you dislike the most about the appearance of your Katawa?
And the thing you dislike the most about her personality?

>Dislike the most
Nothing really comes to mind. She pretty much checks every appearance trope i like (Short dark hair, glasses, pettite, big breasts, pretty thin + extremely cute face)
>About her personality
That she expects a little to much of people, pressing them to try and change thing when they don't need to, or trying in ways that are just going to make people dislike her.

>That she expects a little to much of people, pressing them to try and change thing when they don't need to, or trying in ways that are just going to make people dislike her.
I wonder which katawa would be best in killing ksg by 'fixing' everyone here: Emi, Lilly or Shizune?

>appearance
Blonde isn't exactly the top of my priority
And not exactly an appearance thing but to often I find artists draw her looking at something

>Personality
Her capacity to attract meek little boys.

Lilly can't really change people (i.e. Hanako) so she's out.
And if i had to chose i would go for Shizune, given how tough it is to getting rid of her once you're her target

>page 10

>Page 3 after your bump
This are some really slow hours, aren't they

Slow slow hours