/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #287

Beware the Oyster edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

● Latest News
>The new main box "Abyss Encounters" is out now
>Two new structure decks were datamined, one is a dragon based deck and the other is an Aster structure deck with Dogma and other D-Hero support.
>Espa Roba will be roaming Duel World until the 23rd
>Dr.Crowler is currently at the event gate, collect notes to progress through the prizes, You will be able to unlock him if you haven't already.
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

● Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

● Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g3avjfncJtbcrrPjK4UP-3YiHQamxqNG

● Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

● A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

I fear the oyster

RELEASE ME!

For that one guy who asked, my Ancient Gear deck looks like this. I will admit to not having tried it with the Drill spell in there, but other than that it works alright. I won't claim it's amazing or anything like that, but I can have Golem summoned easily enough, I'd say. Haven't tested it in PvP yet though.

What is this fresh oyster meme?

Happening

Bird needs to look for rock to smash oyster against. He is hungry.

>Shopping Rebecca over Aster
Disgusting

Post a good alien deck. KOG worthy.

>that blur on yugi
>the size and clarity of rebecca
Why do redditors keep believing in these schemes?

Drop Engineer for Beast or another Knight, it's shit. Drop Card Trader, Machine Conversion Factory and that one other equip. Get another copy of Pulse Mines from Roba or Rare Metalmorph from Keith to give your Gears Econ and SRH immunity. Also add better generic battle backrow like Mirror Wall/Wall of Disruption if you have them.

Is running 2 Anti Magic Arrows brick worthy?

Did you remember to thank Anti Magic Arrows today? They even protect you from sea stealth attack and allow you to destroy them in the battle phase.

>glasses Rebecca
The only one I'd accept

It's time for MIGHTY MAKO to fish out the furries hunting in the deep. Even the feared have their nightmares.

Here ya go user

1 is not enough few since you risk it failing because of sphere kuriboh. 2 is fine, 3 is asking for a brick.

I swear that has to be a bug, this isnt supposed to work on non-activated continuous effects

Just a fake korean video user

Haven't played in about 2 months. Have they made the draw phase automatic so people don't spend 45 seconds to draw one stinkin' card?

Copied it, substituted ananta with overlord and 1triangle with corruption cell A. Works fine.

It works on Des Counterblow as well.

*AMAs*

Why didn't Jaden breed her? She very obviously wanted him

What about the Scrap Recycler I have? Would you say that's an ok card to have for the deck?

Time to put in the kuribohs then

The same reason Kaiba didn't rail anybody despite having billions.

Look at that smug

Not really, Scrap Recycler is kind of slow for Ancient Gears. For them you want to go hard to beatdown as much as possible using Knight/Beast/Golem, it's basically a slightly more sophisticated unga bunga deck.

>Citadel Whale
>Fisherman II
>implying you would ever have the chance of getting out anything with higher ATK

YOU WILL FEAR THE D

When?

*floodgates*

lmao ok bro

>reading

>still no engineers
>only 1 knight

>citadel whale
>essedari/rush recklessly

>fisherman ii
>2100 laquari + econ/kuriboh/windstorm

AG are pretty garbage. Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem turbo would be the best build since it floats and can otk but there just isnt enough fusion support to make it viable.

>0 Knights
>3 engineers
Please Crowler sensei

>ALIENS ARE BAD

>a-counter generator that doubles as a ROTA
>free special summonable 2200 beater
>trap version of snatch steal that destroys the monster if it gets destroyed
>1 for 1 quick play removal that also summons another alien

Such terrible.

Why does Ancient Gear Golem just keep standing there menacingly in the Duel World

Post more smug Rebecca user. In fact, I need smug Yugioh girls (mokuba is fine too)

>1 Knight
>0 Engineers
>After 30 (THIRTY) duels.

REEE I WANT TO PLAY THEM BUT I STILL NEED COSMIC CYCLONE AND FUSION RECYCLING PLANT

Tell me a good feel anons. Here's mine:
Bringing out elemental hero chad on a burnjew

Also, I don't know if I just didn't see it, but where do you get Wall of Disruption?

ONLY BIG D'S ALLOWED HERE

Servants of Kings pack.

Turning the toggle off so the opponent doesn't know im about to AMA his ass next turn and OTK with mommy Saffira

It's crazy how were only a year in and we're already getting both cards that punish targeting effects and cant be targeted
It took the TCG at least 12 before that happened

>Crowler lvl 10
>1 Engineer

Foolish Burial+Shrink+Rota

Balance

Pick one and only one, fishfags

Call me simple, but I'd go with Legendary Ocean anytime.

legendary ocean, why literally anything else

Aliens too OP

Legendary Ocean is my personal favorite, but I like playing Pacifis variants in the actual TCG.

no one will run him until dragoon comes out

Pacifis, is this even a question

>Aliens
>good
Amazing how one of the shittiest archetypes in the card game thrives in this game

It doesn't, but Stealth's SRH effect is a trigger effect, that why it works on it.

>try to build ayyy lmao deck
>notice how they fucking flip flop through every attribute with each monster
this angers the autism

Well I'm going to bed anons but all of you need to know this: I'M LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH ALEXIS RHODES

Good night Chazz

Chazz is that you?

>finally give in to the furry menace and use my gems to build GBs
>now after i've barely used it there's some brand new shit that counters them

and after i decide to build mako deck something new will just fuck that up

*sigh*

You will fear the oyster and aleans

its balanced because youre forced to play shitty aliens

What does an Alien deck even look like? I'm getting retarded just by reading these shitty effects desu

Lemuria Beatdown

Your own fault for being a retard

why not? The text makes it sound like it should work

why do you guys act like oyster meister is the threat

it's clearly sea stealth and whale, i get that oyster can generate tokens for whale but it's not like i'm going to murmillo it

Oyster is for a different meme fish deck not related to whale

In due time user, you will learn to FEAR the oyster... you will tremble at the sight of the oyster... you will quake in your boots, you will shiver your timbers, you will have a split second seizure because of the oyster.

ohhhh

shit

is CAffira good against mako decks

Steam ID: rahmanF

please give Vagabond.

Sent ;)

Shit forgot my duelist ID....

>814-657-518

please post non ra crowler farm deck

Yeah, doubt it's the best thing coming out of the pack or worth posting about Oyster so much, but it's a decent combo using mainly low rarity or easy to get cards.

Unhappy Girl is really effective against him. You just need a way to deal with his 2 trap cards.

slifer crowler farm deck

>CAffira fears the Fisherman
we did it lads

cheating

Should I trash my gem-knight starter alt for an archfiend alt?

Is there any card in Duel links that can switch YOUR monsters from defense to attack? I swear this has an OTK, but can't figure out the last card needed to pull it off! I know I'm missing something, but what?!? I might take out the 2nd Cluster since it's really not necessary I'm also trying out different traps

Here's mine, tech in another copy of Fisherman and Ocean if you can afford it.

I believe A/D changer.

>activate Sea Stealth Attack
>wins

idk maybe zero gravity

>100 packs
>only two flying fish
Practically a UR.

STEP FORWARD (ANCIENT) GEAR GOLEM

Post dick.

what the fuck this whole time I thought this card was a kind of helicopter plane looking thing
youre telling me it's some bastardized gadget monster flying on his stomach?
how the fuck is it even flying?

gay

I only have the one trap, user, it's no good.