>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/5DKg4b8
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/darksouls/EasyModeMod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weak pars

Can we start shitting this thread too so we can get a third low quality thread?

i enjoy hangings and feet

>I WANT TO PAY 40 FOR MUH REMAZTER

why i can't re-order my inventory like in ds1?

>DS1 IZ A MAZTERPYEZE!

>GIT GUD FEGIT MUH GAME IZ GREAT!

your pc is shit bro

Accidently murdered ornifex because of Bowman gunthry, that was like ten hours of game play time and like half the game ago and she still has no tombstone at her brightstone cove location.

I bonfire asceticd both the bonfires near her but she's still not back. I just want my FUGS

Friendly reminder, DaS drones are shilling a 40 dollars patch that mods already did it for free.

>walk in to Oceiros fight
>poke him a few times with lightning stake
>what the fuck, everyone said this guy was hard?
>mfw he hit half health

I was actually planning on using Murky Staff, and MLGS if I could fit it, because I still do like GS/UGS

does this look okay? I'm not sure what I want my last spell to be yet, but I think the rings are okay? Not sure if I'm missing anything I should put in my left hands. Scholar Candlestick I think boosts sorceries?

which mods allow for 6 player co-op/invasion?

Which mod adds ORNSTEIN'S

P L U M E
L
U
M
E

>MUH ACTIVE COMMUNITY LMAO
PvPing retards are a mistake, this community is dogshit thanks to DSdrones like you.

>pvping after an invasion
>i'm low health and dodging a lot
>mfw i realize i forgot to put my meme rings

>browses
>gets an idea to shitpost on /dsg/ to temporarily fill the void within
contemplate the virtues of suicide

Does this general count for Bloodborne too?
Been playing it the last 2 weeks. Very close to killing Laurence, the first Vicar to be able to get the beast rune. Beast Claws with Beast Embrace looks like alot of fun and I'm so close.
Also, Bloodborne is lasting me way longer than Dark Souls 3 ever did and the music is better.

No, there is a Bloodborne general.

/DSG/ is the shitposting central of Veeky Forums so lurk the catalog and find the Bloodborne thread for a decent general and never comeback to this shithole.

Hello, I'm Smoughstein

Looks decent, you could drop some Dex for more Vig/End though. If you're trying to reach the max cast speed you could get someone to lend Sage+2, spending points in Dex for casting would be a waste. I would personally drop Att to around 18 and get 30-32/21 Vig/End (35-37/26 with PChain), but if you think you'll do fine with less End then 24 Att is alright. Yeah the Scholar's Candlestick boosts sorceries by 10%

What name shows up in ds1 when summoning/invading on pc? Is it character or steamID?

What about the other games?

nexusmods.com/darksouls/EasyModeMod

Since I only have three spells on there I could afford to drop it one slot. I don't have any friends far enough to give me a Sage+2 though so I'm kind of stuck there. thanks for the feedback

Steam name in 1, character names in 2 and 3. Console versions (maybe just PS4?) of 3 let you choose whether you see character or account names.

Dead thread
Dead community
Shitpost central

ur mums dead

Holy shit a vagrant. First one I've ever seen in 500 hrs on 360

You can also drop your int to 40 while losing almost no damage on the MLGS and like 5% on your dark spells.

I saw one on my first playthrough, near the firekeeper soul in the Parish. Asked a friend about it later and he had no clue what I was talking about. Probably didn't help that I referred to it as an sentient, evil chandelier. Haven't seen a single one past that in about 500-600 hours of gameplay.

I ran into 6-7 throughout ~900 hours but then later I read that reddit was having an event where they tried to spawn as many as possible by dropping items and losing duped souls. But I don't think my first encounter was forced. It appeared on the bookshelf in the Archives, closest to the balcony bonfire. I was getting nuked by its homing shot and only realized where it was coming from 1 second before death.

>first playthrough
that's very VERY unusual, though I guess you just happened to do your first playthrough when the game was fresh and everyone was playing 24/7
>a sentient, evil chandelier.
heheheh

>His waifu doesn't have a penis

I saw three on my first playthrough, and two of them were in the same room (I died like a bitch)

Get thee gone, abomination

Actually no. My first playthrough on DaS1 was maybe 6 months before DaS2 came out, so I was pretty late. That said, it was just after it went free on Xbox Live Gold so there was a pretty big influx of new players which probably helped.

It took me months to see my first Vagrant, when I first encountered one I thought I was being invaded, since I was looking at my inventory when something red started throwing magic at me, then after looking for the player for like 2 minutes I realised it was that cheeky crab.

>a guy invades me at level 25
>Takes for some reason no damage from dark hand grab attack
>Takes from my claymore 100 damage instead of 200 like any other invader
>totallynotce.jpg
>points down after chugging all of his estus (which healed him for 100%) and me dying to someone else
Yeah, fuck you too

I'm 120 SL. How are lower SL (

DaS 3 btw

anything 80 is superior
more weapons become viable and builds are actually builds.

my greatest nightmare

honest question - is it even possible for FromSoft to do anything about CE? If they implemented a ban then couldn't the scripters find an alternate method, like trying to cut the head off a hydra?

Cool. Is it populated though? I'm all about invading

it seems to have a higher pop than 120 for invasions and spear summons/blue bois.

less people dueling in pontiff tho.

Deeead Orbit needs your help, Guardian

That's exactly what I want. Thanks

same here, it wasn't even a long time ago, it was last fall
I've seen three so far, that one, one in the swamp in Blighttown, and one during a dorkmoon invasion
in other words, I couldn't kill the last one, that was painful
I left a bunch of prism stones so the host could at least have a chance, he probably got it since he killed me while I was placing one

i got my first hatemail in ds3. i was called a no skill r1 spammer and ganker. am i gud now?

Anyone else have trouble talking to the dead merchant in Majula? I'm talking about this merchant in case that's not clear. So sometimes when I go to talk to her it doesn't work. It's already buggy because you have to get right up against the wall to speak to her sometimes. Then other times I have to keep going back and forth between the bonfire to get her to speak to me.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what, but it's really annoying. Is there a way to get her to speak to me all the time?

i just got fucking l1 dance spammed by fucking Creighton when I was summmoned by Sirris on the bridge

I JUST GOT L1 SPAMMED BY AN NPC

nah, you're mad because you got "hatemail" aka truth bomb in your case

>tfw you will never be raised as a girl and be a god who lives in her father's basement while having endless knights smiting sinners in your name

I'm still playing ds2 , are there more people on new game+ or less?

in ng+ senpai

why would i be mad? i won.

wh-what

Are there actually downsides to not meeting stat requirements for shields in DS3?
I really can't tell.

are the demon in pain/from below harder if summon?

So the darkmoon covenant is broken in ds1, right? I can't get any invasions anywhere with the orb or ring.

much higher stamina cost when blocking without str req
not too sure of dex though

Yes or no?

Right now I am doing good deeds by equipping way of blue in Farron's Swamp and offering blueberries to get some ears.
Since I am not a faggot as long as invader isn't a faggot either I will allow him to honourably fight against blueberries without interfering.
I mean if you are blue you should earn the ears first.

Wow, what a faggot.

Delayed attacks killed DS3. Not only does the AI know every single one of your key strokes, they know exactly for how long to hold a charged attack so they get 100% hit chance when you dodge. I don't know how the player is supposed to counter the AI when it's literally cheating, even human enemies are easier to deal with.

So I just figured out that prism stones can help determine whether a fall is an automatic death or not.
If the fall is too large, it'll shriek upon hitting the ground.

>get summoned
>host is floating around like he's on a hoverboard
>enemies start out laggy but fine
>as the session progresses the lag becomes much more apparent
>host gets murdered while I'm fighting a teleporting big guy with a constant kill radius
>as he fades away hear an Asian yelling angrily
desu the voice chat feature is really nice

You know it says it helps with falls in the item description, right?

>Triggered Blueberry
If you don't have the skill to beat the shit out of an invader you don't deserve free ears, go farm more silver knights, faggot, at least I'm providing you any hope

Is it possible to get a second dark hand in DS3, before NG+?

i'll give you mine

jokes on you i can't even run ds3 so i bet you feel pretty stupid now faggot

>get summoned into Cathedral of the Deep
>other phantom is a guy named SWOLEaire
>kills most things in 2 punches
>uses some powerful AoE miracle to melt adds on Deacons of the Deep
He carried us and made it look so easy. Is my build just shit?

hi dsg

>it's a 4 men with exile greatswords gank episode

how is the controller support for this game? kb+m is alright but I'd like to try something different

>tfw you land that sweet sweet parry

native support for Xinput controllers and DirectInput controllers work with x360ce

>one of them is a pyro spamming Chaos Bed Vestiges

>invade in the crucifixion woods
>host + 1 phantom
>doing decent but not enough openings
>miss a parry on the host but it parries the off-camera phantom instead
>instantly go into the riposte
>invulnerable during the riposte but the host keeps swinging anyway
>phantom dies

99.2% chance they knew it wasn't intentional

They have more HP but overall are easier to deal with because you can fight them 2v2

>contemplate the virtues of suicide
not even a choice for him, in his case it's 'do it yourself before someone does it for you'

>"Welcome to The Ringed City™"
seriously?

I thought craycray only 1handed? But yes, they do that

I played through DS1 and BB, both with DLC's and am now on DS2 scholar edition.

I'm on double tigers, and for the first time I'm considering to skip a boss completely, the fucking double tigers.

I finished the other games completely, chalice dungeons and all, and enjoy the thrill if overcoming a challenge, but the tigers just wear me out. I have time constraints too, which means I'd rather finish the rest of the game while I still can.

Guess I just want reassurance for my cracked ego, but this boss feels like one that could make you give up on it. I liked Aava, gorgeous and challenging, and I've no problems with Frigid outskirts anymore, so the boss run is bearable now, but even with a summon, I feel like I just don't care about playing this bossfight. It being like another bossfight from the same DLC just x2 seems like total ass.

It's not worth it if I'm too self-conscious of my snek legs to let big, manly knights smite my boipussi desu

Funny, I thought the bossfight was a piece of cake compared to the area. I only fought them 2 or 3 times

How fucking long does it take ornifex 's tombstone to appear? I've been waiting for over 15 hours of gameplay time now this is ridiculous

>finally decide to try invasion
>get teamed up on by 2-3 guys
>can't hit anyone with magic
this is dumb

>not appreciating the attention they give your voice through the fog wall
>not being proud of your snek legs

hornet can be changed and I can swap gsoj with a longsword (shortsword is to show what I can have on). recommendations?

>can't hit anyone with magic

>be summon
>some nigger invades
>spam Dorhys' Gnawing at him until he stops moving

Is magic just shit?
It kinda seems like shit.

i've only played dark souls 1, but you should free aim it when you invade, gotta predict where they are gonna roll
it's not terribly hard to predict

I definitely would. But Gwyndolin's actual personality is pretty much just
>boo hoo hoo I'm so deformed and I don't wanna go outside and daddy doesn't love me :((((((
He would be several orders of magnitude less whiny if he would stop pouting and let a brave knight give him a hug and a good dicking.