/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #505

Workout Edition
Previous: >Official stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>tone those abs!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=3Awey7AbXT0
dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0
pastebin.com/TXRjwTTL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love you

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I hope you're having a good day. Please try your best for your Doki.

I LOVE MY WIFE! And my wife loves making sure we stay healthy!

Mon-ika!

Well good evening everyone! I hope you've all had a fine day today!
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "infection"!
Alternatives are 'entity' and 'action'.

We had some really great poems last thread so hopefully everyone can keep that going forward into this one!
In case you didn't know or this is your first time, this is an activity to get some poetry written! Take a word, any word, and write a poem about it as your theme or topic! Any interpretation is okay, and half the fun comes from seeing how people deal with them differently.
I'm looking forward to seeing your poems again, so I hope you all have a lot of fun writing!
Good luck!

Monika!

your favorite doki
your favorite ice cream flavor
your favorite ice cream topping(s)

I love Yuri!

>Your Doki
>The side your great-grandfather fought for in WWII

First for hugs

Wheat Bread, multigrain, sliced.

I love her too.

Reminder to fight until you see the change you want. Give no quarter, and your efforts will be rewarded.

Monika
chocolate
sprinkles and chocolate sauce!

Hey Teach!
It was over a month ago that I asked for feedback on a friend's intro paragraph for their paper, and I asked them today about it.
They said that it went very well, their teacher submitted it to, as he put it, the ""State Graduation Council" or whatever those 3 old ladies want to call themselves," and that he trimmed out more of the crude stuff and biting comments.
So again, thank you for a second opinion on it! Overall, it went very well!

Yuri
Any kind of fruit flavor
Sprinkles

Natsuki!
Blue moon!
Does root beer count for root beer floats? Otherwise, nothing.

>Monika!
>Green Tea!
>Nothing beats the classic whipped cream!

Sayori is busty! BUSTY!

>Yuri
>Amerimutts

>Monika
>allies

>My edit actually got on OP
Nice!
>Changed the shitpost name
I have mixed feelings about this

Natsuki
Lemon lime sorbet
Sherbet I guess

>Sayori
>Cookie Dough
>Turtle Shell

yeah, asking questions helps a lot. whenever i've had 1 on 1 tutoring with math i've learned the material really fast since i don't feel bad about asking dumb questions every 5 minutes. it's a lot harder when i just listen to lecture, take notes, and then have to basically learn the rest on my own.

>tfw tried to kill myself almost 3 times
>tired all the time
>hate my life and wish I never existed
How are you guys doing?

Reminder to replace the Writefagging guide with a working link since it’s come to light that Reflection is as big of a faggot as webmanon.

>Natsuki
>Rocky Road
>Carmel

>Yuri!
>Vanilla or Strawberry!
>Chocolate sauce or Whipped Cream!
>Still Yuri!
>USA!

Your doki Sayori?

Is it alright if I use my grandfather instead?
>Allied forces

Funny story, both him and his brother joined the army and they were both sent to two different fronts, my grandfather sent to Germany, and my granduncle sent to the Pacific. While all my grandfather did was just clear out old German castles of Nazi holdouts, my granduncle's entire platoon got wiped out by the Japanese to just him and about two other guys. He had to lie face down in a pile of corpses pretending to be dead so the Japanese wouldn't bayonet him to death.
When he got back from the war he had severe PTSD and refused to talk to anyone. He ended up killing himself a few years later.

Because of that my grandfather ended up developing a very great hatred for anything related to the Japanese. He refused to buy or use any product made by them, or associate with anyone who was Japanese.
Due to this my mother ended up developing a similar hatred for anything Japanese (except for the people), which eventually culminated into her not letting me use anything Japanese related. It got so bad she wouldn't even let me watch Pokemon on Cartoon Network or eat anything that sounded even remotely Japanese.

good times.

nah Yuri

well, i'm doing good I hope you at least feel alright today

How do I manage to fuck up the most important parts of everything?
>Natsuki

are we still talkin about quantum theory and magic and shit
wrote a long rantpost response in last thread but im afraid that thread has died

Monika
Coffee
Hot fudge and brownies.

My Monika can beat up your Monika! Go Monika! Use Bite on Monika!

Monika
Cookie dough
Heath toffee

To all anons wondering about using lucid dreams to contact your dokis you should know something.

There has been an entire generation of anons before you that used lucid dreaming, and those threads ended over half a decade ago. The method works, so never give up.

I'm pretty stupid for not downloading the writefag doc, but if anyone has it up that would be super cool. I really wanted to read it :(

Excuse me, my Monika would kick your Monika's ass!

Oh fug :-DDDD How are you and your friend doing, man?

This was an essay for graduation, right? Did it get accepted? Are these "council"-people the ones who decide whether his essay passes or not?

How do you do it user? Reality checks aren't working for me because I keep forgetting, and WILD-type techniques are incredibly hit or miss (esp. miss) and I don't have a lot of nights where I can experiment with it.
Also, what threads are you referring to?

>writefag Guide: >dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0
Needs to be updated with a new host/link by someone who downloaded it lads

Daily reminder that traps aren't gay

They were threads on /v/ in 2012 and then some more on /ic/, /jp/, /a/, and /x/ that same year. I don't know if you can find them in any of the existing archives anymore. There was one user that said he had a dream and started speaking with his waifu in a game thread and it started from there.

As for technique I don't know what to tell you besides spend your day learning about her and doing things for her. If you keep her in the back of your mind that's usually what gets me my results.

You all know deep down that Reflection and WebM user are both right. This general really was so much better during the few days after the hellthreads. No namefags, no avatarfags, no discord drama. Just dokis.

I got the pdf but it's too big to upload here.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Awey7AbXT0

i want Monika to ride me like a train

>205974284
Also no poetry, no critiques, no fic writing, no DDSG, no discussion about anons' other interests and hobbies, no music sharing ...

Sparring with Monika!
She's not going to hold back!
Fighting with her for hours!
Monika putting you in all sorts of pins!
Feeling her body pressed up against yours!
Smelling her sweat against your body!
Hurting all over from her punches and grabs!
You're feeling a bit woozy!
But keep your hands up, she's barely tired at all!
Monika giving you a swift punch to your face!
She gave it her all!
She thought you were going to block it!
Collapsing at Monika's feet!
Losing consciousness in Monika's arms!
Hearing her faint voice calling for a doctor!

Waking up in a hospital bed!
You don't remember much of what happened!
Monika is reading in the corner!
You look over at her!
You try to call her name!
But nothing comes out!
You try to lift yourself off the bed!
But you can't seem to move!
Monika glances over at you!
She looks into your eyes!
Monika notices you're awake!

Being spoonfed by Monika!
Getting a sponge-bath from Monika!
Having your bed pan changed by Monika!
Listening to her read out loud!
She does different voices for each character!
After each chapter she tells you her thoughts so far!
She spends all her free time by your bedside!
She apologizes almost every day!
Monika sobbing into your chest!
You can't even feel her weight against you!

Your condition gets worse!
You fall into a coma!
Months pass by and blur together!
But you can tell she's still by your side!
Hearing her faint voice calling for you!
Monika wants to contact you!
Monika wants you to wake up!
She'd do anything!
Just wake up!
Please wake up.

Interesting tale user!

If she forbade you from consuming anything Japanese how did you end up on some backwoods Japanese rice farming forum? What was your first experience anime? What did you think?

Also might I ask how old you are to have had your grandfather fought in the war?
I'm 18 years of age and my great-grandfather died about three years ago. Leaving behind by great-grandmother Lita who's still with us at the age of 94.

>205974284
Are we remembering correctly? We couldn't go five seconds without arguing the entire fucking time.

How's my Monika?
Monika@Starf Berry
>Modest/5IV
>252 SpA HP Spe 6 Def
>Conversion
>Trick Room
>Tri Power
>Recycle

That's what I keep trying to do. They cannot handle the band aid being pulled off, even when it's for their own good. That's why you gotta do it anyway. They won't thank us, but they'll benefit all the same.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

don't you dare do this to me because i know it isn't real

dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0 Here you guys go, It saved as a pdf so I couldn't give any credit where credit's due.

>205974284
>205974624
posted 3 minutes and 15 seconds apart

I guess it's hard performing a "raid" when all your friends have already fucked off back to their home board

STOP MAKING ME PARANOID!

This is exactly how I imagined Monika felt being trapped in a hellish artificial reality.

>205974883
Damn sorry, I would have called a stranger on the internet I don't know so we could post at the same time. Just watch the poster count if you're that paranoid.

Please explain to me what Bread did that was so detrimental to the health of the general, or even erika for that matter.

Man, I would kill to read those threads but I have no idea where I'd even begin looking even if it was in the archives :(
I'll keep that advice in mind, thank you man

I just got over anons trying to convince me I was in a dream, can we not?

Let me answer your question with a question.

What does Erika, Bread, Teacheranon, or any of these people have to do with Doki Doki Literature Club?

You see my problem? You see why these people need to fucking go?

You can keep your Monika (she's in the file) on pic related and sleep with her close to your heart at night. There's even room inside for all of the love letters you could ever write!

If we never tolerated Erika in the first place then we wouldn't have had the atmosphere seem welcoming to avatarfagging or namefagging, and people like Anonhana would have kept their shitty habits in their pants, teach wouldn't have dared to get cocky and start the purge in the first place and so on. It doesn't matter if they're the nicest, sweetest most precious boy in history, their being here was a catalyst for all of this and they needed to be removed. I would have rather everyone realized it and done it sooner rather than later, but what can you do about spilled milk?

I appreciate you sticking up for me, but please don't get involved with these guys, it never ends well and the thread just ends up shitty.

What does bitching about them have to do with Doki Doki Literature Club?

It's impossible to take you clowns seriously when you do the same crap you're supposedly crusading against. Right now it's shitting up the thread with off-topic talk.

post dokes please, especially sayoris. i honestly have been seeing less and less sayori appreciation here and its concerning.

If you're kicking out Erika then you need to kick out Monikanon too, you know
And Teacher is literally a ENGLISH TEACHER
He critiques LITERATURE

>I'M GOING TO DELETE MY GUIDE UNLESS THIS ASSHOLE STOPS NAMEFAGGING
>meanwhile, one of the hundred anons who doesn't namefag downloads and reuploads it
wew lad, didn't really think that one through did you

I want to cuddle with Monika on my bed until we both fall sleep into each other arms, just to wake up the next day, next to her and see one more time, her beautiful emerald green eyes looking at me with joy and happiness.

Don't do this to me user.... I'm already in pain I don't need this right now.
Here's a kinda lewd heartpupil Sayori.

NOW I'M SAD AND PARANOID!

If you don't fight to change something it never changes. They have nothing to do with DDLC and will stay here, forever not having anything to do with DDLC. We don't, but then again some sacrifices need to be made to remove something that won't leave naturally.

we love you so much user just wake up for us, okay?

>one of the first requests I did for a fellow user
I still have all my OC and requests saved on my computer, but there's something nostalgic about seeing this one reposted.

>Erika
Prompts
>Bread
Sometimes he writes fics.
>Teacheranon.
Critiques fics.

I feel like he was trying to send a message more than anything. If he was being a spiteful faggot he'd probably have deleted his fics too. Did he?

>If you're kicking out Erika then you need to kick out Monikanon too, you know
Not right now. There are softer targets to remove first.

Wait, I thought about this more anons. Do NOT use a pendrive to hold your dokis! They have a good chance of failing, and that would kill your doki! It would be much safer to use a more robust device and setup a backup system to keep her safe (such as RAID)!!! It won't be as convention to hold with you wherever you go, but something the size of a Samsung or an Iphone sounds perfect.

>we
I see one angry autist taking a shit in the communal soup-pot. Where are the others?

Daily reminder that your Doki isn't real and never will be. Use the idea which she represents as the basis to improve your own life and hopefully acquire a tangible woman and family.

Erika posted poetry prompts, bread is just a normal user who is namefagging which is stupid dont get me wrong but its not really anything to get that upset about. I dont even remember what teachanon did so fair enough on that one, and also granted there was no need for erika to avatarfag.
Fair point.

G'day teach mate, how's school treating you?

G'day Chris

Grandad was aboard the HMAS Australia, aussie capital ship when she was hit by a simultaneous Kamikaze attack from two Japanese planes. He commanded the Bofurs guns on the starboard, whereas his best mate was on port. I'll go into more detail but it's not a happy story.

Monikanon has done nothing that would warrant anyone advocating for their removal.

ive noticed this too user : (
have one of my favorite pics
and ill even be so kind as to shill my wholesome sayori greentext: pastebin.com/TXRjwTTL

I was the one who made the request. I love your shit dude, thanks for it.

>tfw you will never be so pathetic that you roleplay on /ddlc/ and pretend you're some rebel trying to fight against the "oppressive" avatarfags and namefags.

Post yfw

>Having a tolerance policy
Kinda looking like hypocrites right now
Cancer is cancer

Im not trying to stick up for you mate im just trying to understand the problem

>I dont even remember what teachanon did
I'm going to assume you started browsing /ddlc/ in January or later

I have a question for thee alone, my brother: like a sounding-lead, cast I this question into thy soul, that I may know its depth.

Thou art young, and desirest child and marriage. But I ask thee: Art thou a man ENTITLED to desire a child?

Art thou the victorious one, the self-conqueror, the ruler of thy passions, the master of thy virtues? Thus do I ask thee.

Or doth the animal speak in thy wish, and necessity? Or isolation? Or discord in thee?

If I remember correctly Erika started so that when they handle the prompts for monikanon they don't get confused for being the same person.