js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/LUNAR_NEW_YEAR

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/poll-whats-your-favorite-overwatch-map/35
mydentistinscottsdale.com/meet-dr-piccolo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate this general

bronze widowmaker laughing out loud hahah funni

McCree x Reaper is the one true superior pairing, prove me wrong.

>Futa Chart
fucking degenerate

>i-i-i will f-fuck you up
spoken like a true virgin xqc

how do i rank up above silver,i only main lucio and d.v.a

git gud

twitch/emongg

thanks le epic strats,go do the grind

>faggot OP makes new thread at 722 replies during slow hours to force his waif filter into again
>everyone just lets him

i'm so excited for the 1.0 release boys!
it took us a good 5 years of closed beta testing but it's mid 2022 and we've finally released hero 40!

now we can worry about things like balance, meta,and additional quality of life features since the game has a bare minimum roster size. hell, maybe after another 5-6 months of serious balancing we'll see the game heading onto an esports stage? but who knows. amazon literally owns all forms of commerce at this point and im not sure they're too fond of blizzard being independent.

what is image limit newfag?

Lúcio hasn't been strong or a while now, but he was a main Lúcio when started playing, so sometimes he still picks him. but 9/10 of the matches you'll see him playing d.va

I was roasted by multiple people for suggesting a new thread at image limit just yesterday ironically

I'll roast your mom

You may not like it, but this what optimal pathing looks like

Are you playing on dial up?

I don't like xqc hours. They make the thread underage and unfunny.

Average australian connection

jesus...it's like playing the game through power point

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers

It's got no substance and McCree is far superior as a straight man constantly being tempted by various women. Sombra being the most current.

>4-20
madman

>DF players said that xqc was added to the team to play Winston
>xqc keeps getting stomped when playing Winston
>He's on his way to Diamond

I just finished my placements 3-7 and am now at 2902 SR
I don't really play the game other than when friends ask me too (I mostly just play WoW)
They said it's worth pushing to 3000 before the season ends but they are all like 1500-2000 SR so they don't know how many wins it'd be
Does anyone know how much effort it'd be to get to 3000/what the reward differences are?

>it's a zarya ults once episode

I went pasr this fancy Mexican restaurant today and thought to myself "I should take my girl friend here on a date" before realizing I was thinking of Sombra

Sounds like you should seek some mental help.

a quick google search will yield the answers you seek

>McCree is a straight guy
>somehow ends up being unable actually land girls and he goes full m'lady

>mccree
>straight

I love Sombra
I LOVE HER

You have been visited by the Activision-Blizzard of Plagiarism & Unoriginality

Stolen Japanese designs will come to you tonight but ONLY if you type ">Amerimutt art" on this thread

Last known locations of the characters:

>Akande “Doomfist” Ogundimu – Attending a Talon council meeting in Venice, Italy, late February 2077 [Masquerade, pg 12]

>Genji Shimada – Writing a letter to Mercy at the Shambali Monastery in Nepal, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 10]

>Jesse McCree – Passed out at the bar in Calaveras in the town of Castillo, Mexico, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 10-11]

>Fareeha “Pharah” Amari – Having dinner with her father in western Canada [Vancouver?], winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 10]

>Gabriel “Reaper” Reyes – Attending a Talon council meeting in Venice, Italy, late February 2077 [Masquerade, pg 12]

>Jack “Soldier: 76” Morrison – Stationed in the Necropolis in Egypt with Ana tracking Reaper’s movements, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 11]

>Olivia “Sombra” Colomar – Being harassed by Zarya in a warehouse in Dorado Mexico, summer 2077 [Searching – pg 11]

>Lena “Tracer” Oxton – Having Christmas celebrations with Winston and Emily in Watchpoint: Gibraltar, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 12]

>E-54 Bastion – Following Torbjorn in northern Sweden, spring 2077 [Binary, pg 12]

>Hanzo Shimada – Buying a cake in Japan, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 10]

>Jamison “Junkrat” Fawkes – Plotting to get revenge on the Queen of Junkertown, Australia, with Roadhog, summer 2077 [Junkertown: the Plan]

>Meiling Zhou – Reporting on a winter storm from an unknown location, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 3]

>Torbjorn Lindholm – ‘Rescuing’ Bastion in northern Sweden, spring 2077 [Binary, pg 12]

>Amélie “Widowmaker” Lacroix – Sniping rogue Talon operatives in Venice, Italy, late February 2077 [Masquerade, pg 9]

>amerimutt art

what about D.Va

>Hana “D.Va” Song – Hosting a winter-themed livestream from an unknown location, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 3]

>Orisa – Guarding the streets of Numbani, Nigeria, spring/summer 2077 [Searching, pg 4]

>Reinhardt Wilhelm – Spending Christmas with the Lindholm family in Gothenburg, Sweden, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 10-11]

>Mako “Roadhog” Rutledge – Plotting to get revenge on the Queen of Junkertown, Australia, with Junkrat, summer 2077 [Junkertown: the Plan]

>Winston - Having Christmas celebrations with Tracer and Emily in Watchpoint: Gibraltar, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 12]

>Aleksandra “Zarya” Zaryanova – Fighting Sombra in a warehouse in Dorado Mexico, summer 2077 [Searching – pg 12]

>Ana Amari – Stationed in the Necropolis in Egypt with Soldier: 76 tracking Reaper’s movements, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 11]

>Lúcio Correia dos Santos – Performing a New Year’s Eve concert in London, England, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 7]

>Dr. Angela “Mercy” Ziegler – Reading a letter from Genji at an unknown location in the Middle East, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 11]

>Moira O'deorain – Attending a Talon council meeting in Venice, Italy, late February 2077 [Masquerade, pg 12]

>Satya “Symmetra” Vaswani – Attending the unveiling of a new city center in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, summer 2076 [A Better World, pg 10]

>Tekhartha Zenyatta – Engaging Genji in a snowball fight at the Shambali Monastery in Nepal, winter 2076 [Reflections, pg 10]

>CTF Symm just stands there and watches her sentries blow up
>her gen/port get popped in less than a minute
>cant get kills or damage due to shields
>calls the WM and 76 useless
I didn't know there could be something beneath genji mains

who cares, the lore is actually pointless and has nothing to do with the game

No one gives a shit about Overwatch's pitiful 'lore'.

>Hanzo's last known location: buying cake alone like a fucking loser

shitty headcanons are a hell of a drug.

>Amerimutte art

The posts actually help illustrate the point, I have nephews who are growing faster than OW's story, more than half the characters haven't had any updates for almost a year and a half.

It's funny how San Francisco character design works. You just take a Japanese design, make her an ugly shitskin and you're done.

So who is hero 27

Sanjay? Drake? Mr Smith?

>Olivia “Sombra” Colomar – Being harassed by Zarya in a warehouse in Dorado
>Aleksandra “Zarya” Zaryanova – Fighting Sombra in a warehouse in Dorado

So for Sombra it was harassment but for Zarya it was a fight.

Jeff poll on what's your favorite map

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/poll-whats-your-favorite-overwatch-map/35

Classic Activision-Blizzard

>Let's plagiarize Warhammer!
Warcraft

>Let's plagiarize Warhammer 40K!
Starcraft

>Let's plagiarize TF2!
Overwatch

Let's plagiarize DOTA!
>HotS

>Let's plagiarize Magic!
Hearthstone

Spare your nephews the pain of Chu changing his mind on literally every single point
>Hey yea, for no reason whatsoever, lets make Tracer a dyke
>Oh yea, all that shady stuff we kinda loom over of Angela being a bit more twisted? Forget all that, it was Moira. Also, Angela invented literally everything despite being a recruit in the already existing healing tech field of OW
>DVA a pro-gamer? When did we ever say that? PS don't check our lore tabs or wikis

Big Daddy Talon or the Queen.

are there going to be any more puppy streams?

Scout's accent is actually accurate though

>hanamura that high
so its like abundantly clear that half the people on those forums dont even play the game anymore huh

>>Let's plagiarize Warhammer!
>Warcraft
>>Let's plagiarize Warhammer 40K!
>Starcraft
To be fair, then Blizzard was hired BY WH to make them a fanciful lore for WH40k, and when they produced it, they pulled the silicon valley, where metzen and friends explained in way too much detail what they had done, and WH stiffed them

>>Let's plagiarize Warhammer!
warcraft started as a warhammer game, then blizzard lost the license and continued the game

Doesn't look like it. Next year maybe we'll get piglets.

i would rather blizzard throw out working on the story altogether to work on the game itself more, but that's probably asking too much, isn't it? almost two years after release and we only have 5 more heroes than what we started with? come on blizzard, do your job and either give us more game, or make the existing game playable.

Making a sequel game you don't have a license for is simply called plagiarism, no need to dignify it some other way.

dog

King's Row is leading by a huge margin, I bet they're regretting not holding off Blizzard World until now as a way of 'listening to community wishes" seeing as how it's a reskin of KR.

do you know what plagiarism is?

There needs to be a most hated, and i guaruntee Junkertown would be in a close race with Horizon

nobody would call that plagiarism

Hey dude, you can stop pretending to be multiple people, this isn't your home website tumblr. We can tell here.

>Decide to carry some people on my smurf
>I come across a two-stack smurf who goes after me and nothing else
>Pick Winston to counter both Genji and Tracer
>Do it successfully
>Make space for the team
>Team doesn't push

Holy shit why are low elo kids so shy

>i would rather blizzard throw out working on the story altogether to work on the game itself more
Why do you think they can't do both? And don't you think it'd be pretty damned hard to make new heroes without giving them stories that are related to the existing universe?

Kissless Virgin.

>there's no way more than one person could think I'm retarded!

Holy shit, you smurf, play a brainless tank character and STILL lose? No wonder you came here to cry, that's pathetic.
I bet you're in master or under as well.

Monkey

Kill yourself back to tumblr, underhuman.

Mccree is too based for this world

>Why do you think they can't do both?
Because all they do is change the backstory (rein somehow being a reckless retard yet being lieutenant, Moira somehow being responsible for everything bad and Angela a literal dindu mary sue princess, etc) And they can't progress the story further because what's the point of a climactic death or introduction if the hero is still there, dicking around with his/her sworn enemy on ilios.

I was Hanzo the whole night and my stomping adjusted my MMR to the point where I got matched against other smurfs

I'm bronze btw

How is it so bad

I want to rub my cheek on his stubble.

>rein somehow being a reckless retard yet being lieutenant
You say that as if people that are reckless don't end up getting positions anyway because they got results.
>Moira somehow being responsible for everything bad and Angela a literal dindu mary sue princess
And you say this as if she was actually responsible for anything and it wasn't fanwank from retards misinterpreting shit.
>And they can't progress the story further because what's the point of a climactic death or introduction if the hero is still there, dicking around with his/her sworn enemy on ilios.
League did it and fighting games do it all the time.

>come to your hugbox to complain about new players in low elo
>cant carry
>too beta to get on the mic and command the team
>calls himself a smurf
>probably barely hanging on in diamond
>plays winston

Who's we?

thanks doc

>no way! it turns out I actually am retarded! better get the last word in somehow

This made me chuckle.

>My Hanzo becomes a botkiller when I'm drunk

>the ol' "I don't know how posts work" gag
>the ol' "I feel dumb, time to go full retard as if it was a jest from the beginnig" scenario
epic trole
That's not really an answer to the question, as your first example isn't related to new characters, and the second isn't caused by a lack of design that were allocated to progressing the story (as far as we can tell). The bad new characters and bad story progression, if you think they're bad, are independent things caused by bad creative management, not by competition for resources by the two objectives.
As things are, Zarya can work with Bastion, Widowmaker can work with Zenyatta, Lucio with Symmetra, etc. in multiplayer even though there aren't narrative reasons for doing so. This is normal for the industry in multiplayer things.

Gracias Doctor.
mydentistinscottsdale.com/meet-dr-piccolo/

>Guy from months ago
>Told a story about a girl where I sent her pics of Hog raping Mercy because that's what we played
>Broke up with said girl
>Spent my time jerking off on girls in QP/Comp to hope to carry them with my chad Hog

Any tips beside suicide?

Do you expect me to remember you?

>liked the color palette Divine Rose from Kingdom Hearts as a kid
>made css based on that palette
>whenever I post screenshots people remind me of a flash of one of my favorite childhood characters fucking another one of my favorite characters

what

Well this was fun. See you guys tomarrow

Uhh what

>Rein
He was last in Eichenwalde.
>Bastion, Torb, Winston, and Tracer
For one, Winston and Tracer has been to the moon after reflections. And second, they are at someone's house. I'm 95% percent sure it's Torb's.

The rest are right.

oh i remember you

>unironically using the docblade