/vn/ - Onahole Edition

Visual Novel General #1882

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v18353
vndb.org/v5916
vndb.org/v434
s.vndb.org/sf/52/92552.jpg
vndb.org/v20622
vndb.org/v5240
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate lolis

>reminder that SukiSuki and Tsujidou WagaHigh FDs will never be released in English.

I love her so much.

I am indifferent about lolis, and prefer a wide range of heroines. However, my tastes often lead me to choose any heroine that's portrayed as intelligent.

Even class presidents can awawa.

She's 100% right here. I get Hiro's a nice dude but having another girl in your bed is gonna piss your girl off even if you're innocent about it

we've had this edition like 4 times now in the past few months.

Can you pedo fucks at least acquire a grain of creativity?

Green hair is the cutest.

I know...

i hate anime

recommend me a vn

How do we revive Aroduc?

>And speaking of future work, our next project is Tsujidou-san no Jun’ai Road. It’s a VN about delinquent girls falling in love. I’m excited to work on it.
>I’m excited to work on it.

The poor soul :(

I think it's too late for me to learn Japanese. I should have started many many many years ago.

Imopara 3 and Onikiss soon bros

yo dawg, you need to adjust the resolution in your launcher.

I feel the same way. Though I personally gravitate toward heroines that are bro with the MC or are able to banter well with them

why is she so perfect?

Oh yeah, fucking Hiroshi was being such a fucking faggot in Ai's route. There's some shit you obviously don't do, like let the girl your girlfriend hates sleep in the same fucking bed with you and shit. I'm irritated just remembering it.

>tfw I opened this and actually put my hand to my temple. God damn.

Doki Doki Literature Club.

We can't recommend you something with such vague information. Tell us what you hate about anime.

君ならできる!

5 years from now you'll wish you had started at the age you are now. Do it you want, don't do it if you don't, but don't make pussy excuses like "it's too late for me".

Koikuma when

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.

Good bants and teasing are also very attractive. I just can't stand overly genki types that are portrayed as dumb, I guess. Kyou a cute.

Her hair looks cool

ryou
bryou
brou
bro

i don't like the girls

;_;

Start off right with cute anime girls in Noble Works.

>stalled
>waiting on third party

h-heh

she is a miracle

>no route, not even in the FD
MINATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We need more VNs with working/older heroines in general. I've rec'ed this one to everybody to MG and Sol Press and any fanTL'er I can think of

vndb.org/v18353

Otome and BL would be perfect for you.

>i don't like the girls
Literally any boys love VN then.
vndb.org/v5916
vndb.org/v434

reddit

Not enough rape.

I LIKE LOLIS!

NEVER EVER OH MY HEART IS SO FOREVER ACHING
I predict a Tenshin Ranman

what is BL?

>vndb.org/v434

Oh boy get ready for the screwdriver

stop posting this, it makes me really sad

Why do you autistic fucks like shit and are so set on forcing your awful thready dose?

Boys love. Gay men VN.

She just is. There's no explaining it

So either super clingy onii-chan dicc succer, or the most annoying, needy and irritating human existance possible.

I agree, and that looks pretty fucking good.

Worst girl worst route.

Why are they so fucking gay
Absolute homos

Otomefags and Gays not welcome

Any VNs where it switches to the heroine's perspective? Those are nice.

Sometimes I wonder if these two are actually the same user.

I agree with this, maybe not that VN in particular but there needs to be some variety in the moege field. So tired of the HS setting.

s.vndb.org/sf/52/92552.jpg

Jesus christ mary son of god

vndb.org/v20622

clicked on "romance" tag on hentai website, only 10 videos show up. Really activated my almonds.....

Ikikoi's are pretty hot.

never change vn, don't you ever change

ahh... ushio-neechan...

This one is basically a comedy moege with 3/5 of the heroines being adult age.

>reading from a female perspective
>ever
That's pretty fucking gay. Practically makes you a fucking tranny. Get right the fuck out

Thanks based reddit spy

Seriously, fuck off and stay there

delet

>I've never felt more attached to a pair of characters or felt like they had chemistry because they boned

user might have a broken dick. I can honestly say that sex scenes, or at the very least, the acknowledgement that the protag and love interest have boned usually increases my investment.

?

PERFECT
E
R
F
E
C
T

People like him are the reason why SP is still alive, they buy their steam all ages crap no matter what it is.

One more to filter I guess

>see nice vn
>english flag in vndb
>release date:DESU

vndb.org/v5240

>Go to fanTL's page
>The page is gone or fanTL stalled

Fuck this shit Clover Day's

OH NO NO NO NO

I'm still mad about AstralAir.

what does that chibi have to do with ikikoi?

Don't worry NekoNyan will publish it in 2 years.
I pray to god that Favorite actually read my mail and that they won't let SP or anyone of them release another visual novel from them.

>Clover Day's
I would almost prefer it if they had sold out, at least that means we'd be getting it someday. From what it looks like, the editor is just sitting on the files, and even though he has no time to work on it, he refuses to recruit any help or even just release it as is.

>release date:DESU
>DESU

heh

What the fuck are you talking about?

shut up fag.

>Don't worry NekoNyan will publish it in 2 years.
Probably the thing that most makes me think NekoNyan is a Sekai shell company is their dealing with Favorite right after Sekai got on bad terms with them.

>tfw no Saeko oneechan

¯\(ツ)/¯

>Mafuyu NEVER EVER
>Vampire Mafuyu NEVER EVER
>Mafuyu (Male) NEVER EVER

O~hohohoho

Maki looks like she's seen some shit.

Post your waifu and I'll tell you why you have shit taste.

Is there any faggot bigger than Chuee?
Like really, I hate Dovac and all that but Chuee is just the worst human. I hope nobody plans to purchase from NekoNyan

i like trains!

You know that the "Japanese companies can only deal with one TL company" isn't true at all right?

What happened here?

inb4: B O R I N G

criticise yuuma all you want, but she is literally PERFECT. that slut yukino can't even hope to compete

o-ok

That's completely irrelevant to anything at all