/drg/ Danganronpa General

Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6469116
twitter.com/ndrv3fanzine/status/965033408949866496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take your shot, /drg/!

I love Junko! zzz

IT WAS JUNKO ENOSHIMA!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Yesss the bestest!

Sayaka did nothing wrong

I want to FUCK Naegi.

Junko loves Naegi!

Rantaro loves Florist

I want to get high and play TDP. Is it fun?

I cry myself to sleep nearly every night because I will never be with Angie!

Night!

Yep, it's pretty cute.
Whatcha smokin bro

nyamami zzz

Junko cosplay

It'll be OK!

epicmafia.com/game/6469116
One more guys

Is that the fucking Warriors of Hope storybook drawing of Junko?

Have you tried to master lucid dreaming?

Sonia loves despair and I love Sonia!!!

i guess i can? not that i can post the good stuff without slapping "I'm sorry, I was born stupid" stickers on everything
i mean he's in more games :y (dr1, sdr2, drae, v3)
i do too!

Naegi and his big dick.

Sleepy.

Believe it or not I already can lucid dream pretty well and most of my dreams are sex with fictional characters, but that doesn't get rid of the fact that she will never be real

Naegi loves Junko!

That's why the trash thread exists!

I want to see more of the RoD's despair modes.

That is one THICK Kiri.

You speak the truth, brother.
4U

Florist's flower of hope.

twitter.com/ndrv3fanzine/status/965033408949866496

A V3 Fanzine is being released and the artists look pretty great.

Time to sleep and dream that I'm Naegi. See you guys tomorrow.

Sayaka owns his dick.

Mikako big cuck

what are they doing in this picture

Love

Hugging.

I don't buy into the strand BS (since its not from a dispensary or anything) but green is green, no?

what are they doing in this picture

You mean Celes.

Hey. Hope you're well.

Good night.

That looks pretty cool from all those artists. Good luck to all those artists with their Fanzine.

I really wish I was makoto there. How much longer until they make dangans real?

You could most likely get a cosplay to do this with you know

About 5-10 more seasons, according to V3.

Depends, some strains have wildly different THC/CBD concentrations, meaning that smoking the same amount of two strains may have different resulting highs. It's kind of like eating a red delicious apple vs a granny smith. Same fruit, different experiences consuming it.

I'm just glad to see that the DR fandom is still active enough for something like this to have enough of a customer base to happen! Makes up for the lack of representation in artist's alleys at cons.

>tfw can barely talk to people in real life

>spoiler
The lack of Danganronpa anything at Katsucon really confused me. There were more official merchandise being sold than fanart.

>Good night.
Night!

>I'm just glad to see that the DR fandom is still active enough for something like this to have enough of a customer base to happen!

Well I still wish them the best and good luck with it. Like anything, if you manage to create demand for it, things like this can possibly happen.

Korekiyo ballbusting!

Man the fuck up dude, I know that one day you will have sex with a Sayaka cosplayer!

Going ballbusting in a long, conservative maid outfit to conceal your true intentions, for when would a maid ever suddenly bust your balls?

On the artist's side, they basically have to predict what will be popular at the convention to sell anything. It's why you see a disproportionate amount of flash in the pan series seen in artist's alleys, because a lot of the time these things happen close to around the con and everyone makes prints/posters/stickers to capitalize on the sudden popularity.

V3 was not well advertised in the western world and it had a pretty quiet release. So while there's (obviously) a fanbase, I guess artists really weren't predicting it to be popular enough to sell because of the lack of explosive popularity.

Honestly Florist is the better waifu.

Alright, I’m gonna fuck a sayaka cosplayer or get banned from the local anime convention trying!

I love Tenko!

But what about the action game

What is this x smile.png meme. Someone pls explain

Junkofag posts I love Junko! and his file is titled Junko smile. Others copy it.

Who came first here? Makoto or Sayaka?

Junkofag, a ritualposter who somehow manages to post the same Junko sprite and "I love Junko!" on nearly every single DR-related thread on this site, has that sprite named "Junko Smile.png".

YEAH THATS THE SPIRIT MOTHER FUCKER!

Yes.

That's the element of surprise, ballbusting is a sport in itself as showing prowess and cleverness.

user I do hope you realize that the Sayaka cosplayer will be her manlet that day

There is a fucker who does it on /2hug/ I wanna know if its the same Junkofag

good night i hate women

true, but because of the nature of private sellers who can be full of shit so often, i dont want to buy into any shit

Fair. I only buy from government-tested dispensaries so I don't have a lot of experience with that.

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

good on ya. hows the tax on dispensary product?

how many people have cucked Mikako so far

Florist has for sure. Also death. Other than that that's pretty much it.

it took me a while to realize this was a meme picture and not an actual screenshot of reddit

Did Hajime attend "special schools" in the past too?

Is the board even remotely Dangan-ronpa related? Because if so, it's most likely him. Dude's basically a robot.

Up to 30%. It hurts, but it supports the schools and is guaranteed safe.

Well hey, I'd rather support Uncle Sam than Tyrone down the street, even if Tyrone is a cool nigga.

Yes

What Dangan would you smoke with just to see how they''d react? I'm torn between Toko and Himiko.

I want to get absolutely blasted with Kaito.

Well shit. You sure showed me.

Ouma. I really want to see Ouma stoned.
Other than that, Angie, Himiko, Gundam and Weedman (duh) would be fun to bounce stupid stoned nonsense off of.

bros... /pg/ is laughing at us again...

Can’t say I blame them.

Is this what we used to call.... comfy?

degenerates

I really liked that conversation about Rantaro's first game in the last thread. It was fun bouncing ideas around.

ultimate slut when?

>he's not a degenerate

There's been an Ultimate Slut in every game, user. You've been playing as them.

I really want to know if Amami went into his first game being this kind of person, or if he was always made to be this way.

delete this
komaru is pure

>Toko
She'd feel comfortable enough not to spaz out, but babble her usual shit talking while giggling
>Himiko
she'd act like a cute lazy cat and curl up next to you
>Kaito
he'd talk about wild outlandish adventures he wants to go on, even if they don't make sense
>Ouma
He'd lie a bunch, but they'd be more funny lies that are gibberish. He'd be a giggler
>Angie
affectionate (potentially horny) high, you'd think she's on ex
>Gundham
His gibberish would be even less comprehensible, but would play with his hamsters a ton. He might even let you play with them too.
>Weedman
Ironically I don't even know how that would play out.

Of course I didn't count Komaru, user. She only wants to sleep with one guy.

Cute! CUTE!

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.