/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/jao5r9
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/4aq7ps/mmm_edge_of_tomorrow_edition_with_32_more/?st=jdwmv366&sh=41e83cec
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7x4d50/got_my_catalyst_ready_and_set_as_my_wallpaper_to/?st=jdwn1pue&sh=6a365890
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My next quartz roll will go to shit.

This thread is good civilization

>22 hours left for the Mona Lisa friend purge

Why would anybody seriously do this?

do what exactly

what an autist

Because they like her?

yeah what kind of loser calls themselves max

Grail out of love fool

Sort by attack

Look at the assasin tab

>3 weeks of shit after

wrong CE too, wouldn't be rolling in parking lot fp

I am not gonna make it.

Yeah why would anyone bother to roll for MHX

Dude who rolled waver and og seibah here. Why is everyone saying she is only good for farming? I thought waver made any servant viable for harder content? Do I need to np2 her or something?

Where's the dude who's just started the knk event?

based signpainter

When's the closest Kara no Kyoukai rerun?

The Saint

Sorry that you've been through some stuff in the past, but I've always been into that male wg.

You can literally never make make 3.5 viable for hard content.

AOE NP and her second skill is extremely shitty

Something about properly drawn small boobs does wonders to my dick

>no SSR in 2018
LMAO reroll champ

Then why did everyone say to roll for waver and that everything will be easy? Should I try rerolling for waver and someone else?

2 years. Have fun boi-oh

HELLO THERE

If I JUST made enough to buy five Mona Lisa, should I bother or just save for Lunchtime? I'm afraid I won't be able to have enough for Lunchtime when the time comes, and I care way mroe about that than Mona Lisa

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

He should be working on the grind and not posting every 5 minutes.

NECESITO UN SERVIDOR LATINO COMPADRES, CUANDO LO VOY A TENER?

who here umu
gaes not welcome

tfw /feh/ finally gets their own alters. How does it feel to be years ahead of fehcuck?

Poor guy...

>NTRed from his would be wife
>Framed for a crime he didn´t commit
>Imprisoned for life
>Tries to get revenge on all those that fucked him over
>Fails to personal kill his biggest target and dies before him, robbed of the kill and revenge
>Half gay for his ex-gf´s son
>Ignores his slave waifu
Um, Edmondkeks?
Let us not even talk about the goodie two-shoe original version that let one of his target go with a substantial sum of money, or the pure edge with none of the class FGO one.

You are not rolling for him right?

>"~~!!!"

Go ahead and get Mona. It's better than having to spend a rare prism later on

Waver is the absolute best support servant available right now, but that doesn't mean that blue Saber is anything other than total shit. She's a beatstick for farming and literally nothing else.

Saber is 3.5 shit, not Waver. Defense and Attack up with a built in np build for the entire team and his first skill is amazing, plus his np removing an enemy charge and possibly stunning is just a great bonus.

I'm having problems trying to imagine your situation. You have a monalisa but your shit skills tells me you didn't even try to farm christmas. Can't tell if a really old account saving everything or just farmed hands for 2 months

5 facts about Alter Jannu!
1. Alter Jannu is cute!
2. Alter Jannu is my wife!
3. Alter Jannu has smelly feets!
4. Alter Jannu is not reddit!
5. J/alter/!

that's his accel zero order team u tard

When will people stop being retarded? There's 2 more CEs before lunchtime and both will be in the shop for 90 days like mona lisa. Events will shit out MPs to get them all if you play a lot. No reason to skip it

Altera is so cute.

Making Jeanne SUPER flustered by playfully teasing her about her smelly feets! She turns bright red and starts stuttering!

It's truly void.

Waver fits into nearly every team imaginable and makes the already easy as fuck content even easier. Most of the really good servants arent even in the game yet so it really doesnt matter what damage dealers you have rolled to this point.
Its more of the fact that Saber is really really bad but you dont have to use her as there are several 4*, in particular some welfare 4*, that are way better than her.

poal.me/jao5r9

I'll probably grab Porco Rosso, but fuck that Mash one.

Don't forget she's afraid of yogurt!

zzzzzz

Having Waver means you can choose any support servant and bring them along with your own Waver. It opens up a lot of possibilities and he's by far the best support servant right now.

3.5 is just overall bad, specially given her second skill does nothing but give her a few stars. She's good for farming hands that aren't archers, doors and lancer dailies.

Stick with the account and just use the servants you like that are appropriate for the quest along with Waver.

Do Okita next!

Is this the work of good prosperity?

>mash on two of these
Gross. Could have had dr romani or gudako on one instead

Memes, ignore them.

Qualiteh poast Banon

NITEN ICHI RYU

No one fucking knows who Edmond Dantès is since no one read novels anymore in 2018. They all call him Hopeman anyway and will roll because of Danganronpa. I swear that most people have 0 idea on who 90% if the servants are. They just know Redditman, Shirou the teen and Heracules thanks to Disney.

shit you're right guess i better roll for reddit's cumdumspter instead

I just figured waver made anyone amazing enough to take to do the hard shit. Maybe she'll be buffed in the future.

Coffee pharaoh!

>Roman

just take her to the beach user

Her superior food-loving alter is better than her when grailed. Let it go, she's never being buffed. Doesn't mean you can't like and use her, however.

>I just figured waver made anyone amazing enough to take to do the hard shit
That's Merlin you're thinking of

Everyone knows she's a slut user

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/4aq7ps/mmm_edge_of_tomorrow_edition_with_32_more/?st=jdwmv366&sh=41e83cec

Sorry, he is reddit.

no

The other two are not worth bothering with right?

>1 year ago
user, is there something you would like to confess?

Just started 2 weeks ago and done with the event. I have Caesar and Sieg for my Sabers so far. Should I just raise Caesar for now? I know Sieg is pretty niche right now, but he does seem to have his use.

>Astolfo rate-up soon
>Im supposed to be saving for the big buster crit reddit lady
>He's just a girly boy, not even a good servant
>I just have to stop being a massive faggot ONCE

Fuck lads this is so hard

>spend 7 grails for burger king
>or spend 5 for Seiba
lmao

A fair number of people here have actually read the Count of Monte Cristo, believe it or not. You probably haven't noticed them because their posts are usually drowned out by waifufag image spam and shitposters.

Spend your tickets.

Olga one is.

5 facts about Okita
1. Reddit
2. Joke character with her anime being a joke
3. Target for the cancerous yuri fanbase
4. Hiji´s cumdump
5. Attracts footfags

Do it for her

is for taint and gets wet for Jesus instead you faggot

The fucking things I'd do to Musashi.

>personal training
No
>personal lesson
If you're able to. If not, don't worry about it

man this image is great

>8 days
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7x4d50/got_my_catalyst_ready_and_set_as_my_wallpaper_to/?st=jdwn1pue&sh=6a365890
Don´t let the alterChads see this.

there's a bunch more. the faggot deserves it.

Jalter bros where you at?

I have 43 tickets but If I roll them all and don't get him Im going to feel compelled to roll quartz instead

why

Newfag here,
How much saints quartz can I expect to get in a month from just logging in or whatever?

>A fair number of people here have actually read the Count of Monte Cristo
>A fair number
Funny man, I like you.

s-she's a pure swordman user

>Only have 9 quartz

>a servant is reddit because of a 1 year old reddit post analyzing him as a servant
i see

Yep, and Siegfried also gets better overall in the future with reinforcements. Just try to have a rounded team, with good/average servants for all classes.

Did you finish all the singularity campaigns? You'll need for the next mini event.