Redpill me on PoSW

Redpill me on PoSW.

The board seems to be really divided on this, I see it being called a scam pajeetcoin every time it's mentioned but they never explain why that is. Is it legit or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

instead of staking your coins you give them to the company and pay them a fee to have them stake them for you. when you want your coins back you take it back in little pieces day by day because withdrawl limits

The fee is because they stake all your coins at once

it's pretty useless honestly

lots of people are sour about it becasue they bought ATH
I'm cashing out green asap though I'm tired of this ride.

It has a bright future ahead though. I just need the $ for person reasons. I would recommend getting in at this price.

You mean "pretty useful" ?

>poswallet.com/
Doesn't look brilliant at the moment

People say it's a scam, others say it will go to the moon

to my mind, it's a good idea (they stake coins for you) and worth investing in because of this. I'm well aware it could go to zero though and am prepared to take the risk for 10x gains

The redpill is it's worth investing a small amount in but only what you're prepared to lose. It can only go to zero at worst but may reach something like $5 per POSW at best

Basically, it's your classic moon or doom situation

1DgutqJrUYDcdgqAyotggiC4ErLbtsqx8H

Can anyone help me start investing? posw seems like a good long hold, would appreciate some btc to buy posw

POSW is very legit. Some people are mad and started FUDing because of 2 things:

1 - PIVX was delisted from POSWallet when was all hype so many started to FUD POSW.

2 - Many bhought at ATH and were caught in midle of this FUD attempt to make POSW look like a scam with fake prints of team conversations etc.

POSW had one of the most vicious attacks I have seen in crypto mainly because of a combination of the 2 points above.

Its a very good and unique platform and project to exchange and stake crypto assets.

POSW is fucking gain. make it moon so I can dump this shit coin

People saying it's a scam have no clue. They have a multi million dollar platform if it booms.

They will earn huge ammounts of money by stacking our coins, giving us an % ammount and racking their % share of the staked coins aswell.

Polo and trex and other exchanges hold your coins their aswell and can run to, POSWallet benefits from stacking our coins becasue as much they have the more they earn to in stacking rewards.

Extreme FUDing and whale manipulation have caused massive damages to this coin, otherwise the concept and technology wise it's very solid. Veeky Forums has very short term memory. At some point people were going nuts about it getting dubs, trips and quads like crazy then 1 week later after the crash pajeet memes started rolling out.

I would recommend buying some. There are some bag holders who bought at the ATH shilling constantly but there is good potential right now.

Low supply, cheap at 5k, even with all the FUD/shilling it still seems like its on a lot of people's radar. If it gets listed on bittrex or if the actual POSW exchange gets more popular with the ETH staking or whatever else its going to moon. If it gets listed on Polo? Strap on.

If you like the idea and you are willing to risk then go for it. They've got good servers, they keep doing stuff and they're quite new and, most importantly, they're new in the area. Single wallet for many cryptos, stacking, and especially faucets - imagine getting on that when you were 12 and wanted to make some money on the internet xD My speculation is it's going to jump up to $1 in a few months. Especially when they open up a wallet for ETH.

I've got some POSW stacked, and in case it goes to shit I'll just buy tons of memecoins.

I am inclined to agree

First off, the people saying it's a scam never really give reasons other than pajeet

Second, it seems a bit daft to put all this effort into developing a platform with a genuine USP just to pull a scam like this. Surely it would be just as easy at this stage to make legit money? After all, the product is good - and could make some serious money in the long term

Potential upside is much bigger than downside with this one

the problem i have with buying at these prices is there is a bitter community that has been lied to and abused by the immature posw slack mods and unfulfilled roadmap goals. no one really knows if the entire thing is a scam. because of this bagholders and even some of the most active community members are waiting patiently for the next pump to get out. i think as soon as it goes up a little it will trigger all these people to sell and the price will go back down again

The dubs on pro-POSW posts are downright eerie. Either POSW is the chosen coin of Keku or some very clever scammers have found a way to game Veeky Forums's RNG.

Lied and abused about what? What havent they acomplished so far regarding the roadmap?

You see OP, here you have another random user FUDing this coin with no apparent reason.

why would i care to "fud?"
on the roadmap it has a store that came out in april. link to store?

PosW is legit. As mentioned above, a lot of people bought around or at the ATH of the first pump and dump (mind you, every worthwhile coin goes throigh this, EVEN bitcoin did) and are left bitter.

The service they offer is, for the moment at least, unique and VERY promising once the volume starts growing. The problem is the toxic cryptocuck mentality.

Moon or bust.

If a coin doesn't give these people 100x + returns in a few days it's suddenly either a scam or a shitcoin. It's like they have zero foresight or nonexistent patience. That's where the fudding keeps coming from. Dumbasses expecting BTC-like meteoric rises and getting pissy when that's not the case EVEN THOUGH the improbability of their fantasy has been made painfully obvious to them.

Personally, I'd very much like it if people dropped the expression "mooning" altogether. It's lost all meaning.

POSW is giving out coins for the website being in maint for longer than projected

whenever valid criticism is raised, shills try to bury the comment immediately.

where is the POSW store, which was on the roadmap for April?

It's probably what they're working on right now desu

A store would be crazy hard to set up

It's obviously a bit behind schedule... They have a full roadmap so it's only natural that some things are going to take longer than expected. Ensuring that the website is stable is more important than printing t-shirts, don't you think?

So they are scamers for having a bit more flexible roadmap?

They had huge trafic increase past month where most of resources were alocated in stabilizing the servers.

You see the ICO feature that will be launched in a few days in the roadmap to?

They are working and almost every other day they release some news either it is or not in the roadmap.

The store is delayed you are correct. There are pictures of the layout etc floating around though. I can try to find them if you want

saw them it looks like absolute shit haha

Probably why it was delayed

oh ok. i'll shut up now. everything is fine guys.

You raised a valid question, Just trying to help you get some kind of answer even if it wasnt the best

that looks terrible and probably took 10 minutes. i wonder why it wasn't released when the roadmap said it would be

I'd guess they are prioritizing making the exchange/staking site better.

And they knew it looked like shit, so rather than meet the deadline they just delayed it to put out a good product

they haven't made any code changes in half a year
where is the staking reporting API also on the roadmap for april?
why has there been no work done on the code in half a year? that's weird

no development work done for half a year now, that's weird.

Delisting pivx killed them. They way it was done with a half assed excuse killed them. That and about 90% of the account holders were there for staking pivx alone. Something happened. Either they fucked up the back end and were losing pivx, or they became aware of something indicating pivx being a real scam and cut out. Either way it tanked them. Tanked pivx also. They should have united and worked together. Still all a scan but could have gotten some superior gains instead of the few thousand I dumped at the height.

Where did you hear this? Source?

Not sure...but you do get buy one get one free slurpees when you pay with poswallet.

its open source look at the code

GitHub code hasn't been touched since December. No development at all. If I were trump I would say:
> Believe me. I'm a programmer, believe me.

They have many great features coming folks. Believe me. Fantastic features, some of the best features. The best folks. Very special. PoSW is going to be very special... Believe me

Believed, voted and elected the POTUS

Probably because it's just two guys working on it. I think POSW will probably be a good exchange, but it's got a long way to go.

>11 posts by this id

Kek why do you care so much nigga go fud elsewhere

Thx. Proof is right there for all to see.

let's make it 12

I'm convinced, I'm all in

American btw

Pajeet tier shitcoin, stay away from it.

Noted. Did I do good?

Just bought 10k more, thanks for the advice faggot

checked

Very convincing argument

Hhhodl?

Feel bad for u

Yeah wait til July to get even

Dump and buy etc at 6.5 or lower. It will be at least 20 by September and you'll recoup your losses. Cash out of all crypto and stay away from Veeky Forums

Keep holding m8, it's still recovering from the massive price manipulation and FUD campaign

POSW is for fucking faggots. its the only coin in my portfolio tht hasnt made any gains.

Makes this shit moons so i can fuking dump it

>hasn't made any gains
>has only been on the radar for like 3 weeks
>retards buying high and selling low not knowing how to hodl

Alternatively you toss my broke ass a few
PXqU5E2UvJPKLgg1G2TwGN6q8qoyDJk6km

Reasons for delisting Pivx were given though dude. They reasoned staking Pivx at PosW was less profitable than just hosting your own nodes. At least for now. The devs literally prevented people from making less gains.

How selfless! How honorable! We should all show thanks! Who do you think you are fooling?

What are you talking about? It shows honesty that they delisted it I don't understand why it keeps getting criticized. Seems like a simple decision to delist it if there was a clearly better way to hold PIVX.

I say invest a little bit into literally every single fucking coin and go to sleep for a few years

>727 currencies today
This isn't gonna be easy

You fucked up buying at a high but it's okay if you're in it for the long term, it'll be a dollar or more by the end of the year. Also as soon as whales are done with their FUD campaign and have filled their bags it will recover and start rising again, there is a lot of interest surrounding this coin.

I have POSW myself but can you stop kidding yourself that whales are deliberately fudding the price? How long does it take to buy a few POSW? The price has been 'fudded' for about a month now

Just be patient

PIVX is not a cryptocurrency anymore, it's a cult, just like that cannibal cult on GTA5. They wil never accept any critics because all if them are delusional fuck.

I'm poor as fuck, the best that i had been able to invest was 13$, everyone is holding 10.000,50.000,100k Posw while i only have 50, please guys give me something PWxroGsFBANRVRSQ6xt8SxWPRddABWTyPC

just use the faucet you useless lying beggar

Man, you are delusional af. POSW cannot reach $1 because they have shady devs, shady projects, shady future, and shady altcoins in their exchange. I'm not stopping anyone from going POSW but prepare to lose all your money within the next month.

Literally 100% bullshit my man
Please consider suicide

It is legit, there has been no hard evidence of it being a scam, there has been some worrying signs from the developers though such as
>very slow support
>unresponsive website (mostly ok though)
>delisting pivx
>incorrect spelling and grammar (just the twitter handle I think)
>Devs remaining anonymous
>Whales relentlessly dumping

There have been a lot of positives though
>Fast updates to the website
>Dividends have been successfully paid out and are fairly generous
>Devs don't seem to be bothered too much by short term drama and are staying focused on the future
>Grown from 100 satoshi to 5000 in a couple of months

There are two types of people who slander this coin, people who wish to cause panic and drive prices down so they can accumulate more and the victims of those tactics who have an interest in seeing the coin fail so they don't feel like they missed out when it hits $1. It may or may not take off, but as the only proof of stake exchange in existence it is a good bet to make you some profit

>The board seems to be really divided on this
>I see it being called a scam pajeetcoin every time it's mentioned
>Is it legit or not?

what are you really expecting to find in this thread that you didn't get from any other

>because they have shady devs, shady projects, shady future, and shady altcoins in their exchange
Umm?! so fucking what?! most cryptos are like that.

>Umm?! so fucking what?! most cryptos are like that.
>most cryptos

>There are two types of people who slander this coin, people who wish to cause panic and drive prices down so they can accumulate more and the victims of those tactics who have an interest in seeing the coin fail so they don't feel like they missed out when it hits $1.
That's not how it works, user. This is cryptocurrency, not the Wall Street.

Pic related.

And that's why it works like that. Lots of bitter autists that hate missing boats.

how did the price absolutely explode like that? how do i find opportunities like this in the future and profit?

basically, how do i know what coin is being 'pumped'

Who the fuck begs from someone who's down 66% Jesus Christ don't you have any decency?

How did you manage to buy it at $0.3? The highest it rose was $0.25, were you feeling generous or what?

SCAM

No.

Please explain to me how am I wrong? Do you know for example who the bitcoin creator is?
Nice nigger picture there btw, pajeet.
Terrible fud though, you will never be able to afford some loo in the future if you continue like that :^)

Well bros looks like pivx is going to be added back after all... It's going to pump again so hold your dicks.

You hold until it pumps.

bitcoin is decentralized, we don't need to know the creator
posw is a centralized exchange. we don't know the creator (only who registered the name), like we do with other exchanges (polo, bittrex, hell even mt gox wasn't anonymous)

I bought £100 worth today. Making my total £200.

I think the SCAM shilling seems so orchestrated it's made me MORE curious about what these people have to gain, by being so adamant about "warning" Veeky Forums, when Veeky Forums can never be trusted.

In other words, do the opposite of what jews tell you.

Source?

The posw support said pivx is going to be added soon. You can ask them in the slack.

Damn, this is going to moon then

I need this to moon guys. If this hit 5 dollars it would change my life.

yeah i heard they were adding pivx again when the masternodes come on so things to look forward too i guess. I would love it to do well desu

Dude the website itself (you know the exchanhe) has been updated atleast 5 times that I've seen. The hell are you on about?

pepecash or posw which is better?

Piece of shit wallet

It's actually been renamed kekcoin with trips a while back but keep being a salty poor nigger. I'll toss ya a 100$ when posw hits 2$ next month and hope it reminds you to have foresight for next opportunity but you'll probably just blow it on the next iphone.

Can someone tell me where I can sell BTC as opposed to coinbase? I tried selling on coinbase, but the sell tab isn't working. Although the buy one is just fine.

bump

GDAX/Kraken

>POSW
>Poo on Scam Wallet