/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/metako_metamon/status/948901877046915073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gonna post in the non early footnigger thread.

Rejoice! Roll now and you will surely get a 5 star!

Even if we move here, janny/mods gonna purge this thread right?

Fuck off Kirei

his was early so no

Nah other thread was early and against the rules

Question regarding Purely Bloom.
Just to simplify things; if the battle is on the 10th turns, then is the CE already at its full potential or should I wait for the next/11th turns?

What servant are you saving for next?

Saving for Jalter!

Gae thread when?

Is that's how it goes lately? I haven't visit /alter/ for a week. But before that they don't give a shit even it's 50 or more early

Unironically.

Never, die homo

Either or or Lancer Kiyo is fine.

they've done that recently yeah but only if people actually move here

Sometimes
Depends if the mods are being dumb

quick post your cute image to BTFO footnigger thread

After Orta? Shuten, probably.

I think I like TanMo more than RegMo.

Cute!

Bumping this since I wanna know too. I have a feeling it doesn't start charging up until the servant is in the batlle though.

Eh it's footnigger so he might also just be banned

11th then on it's at full potential

Should I?

Might as well give up then. They have more IP count
Still, that kind of OP fucking disgust me. It's been going on for months and I still can't get used to it

He's a lost cause, delete.

>decapitating bunny on Tamamo

>None at 90
Oh no no no no

Only if you don't use any of his other servants.

What about servant equipped with PB in the back? Does the 11 turns count too? Or should they endure those 11 turns to max the CE power?

This remind me I need to find a collection of borderless riyo servants art

BB >thread?

SeRvIdOr LaTiNo CuAnDo SeƱOrEs?

Only while they're on the field I believe.
It's not that great of a CE

Te gusta Bryn?

Alright, guess I'll do it.
His support list isn't anything special so I don't think I'll be missing out much.

Bros... what do we do for 3 weeks bros...

La creatura...

El syrupo de la leaf...

Astolfo is gae

Get EXP for all the servants who got ascensions, clear London, finish up some interludes and free quests, and build up some more QP stock.

DON'T EVER COMPARE ME TO FUCKING CANADIANS EVER AGAIN

Blowing my wad on Despair.

I'm contemplating clearing my free quests early for the quartz, or leave them until later as a sort of piggy bank.

Shame there's no fanart or edit of Edmond Dantes: the First Avenger.

I'm hoping that Kiyo doesn't spook me too much.

Funnily enough, I found some fanart of Edmond Dantes in another general here on Veeky Forums

Angra's the first Avenger though

300 for dude. Then artoria lancer, then waiting a fucking generation until proto Arthur

>dude
He could be better, Tbh

Oh I know he's bad, I just want him because you are my king plays when he uses his np

the snek

M-maybe they'll but him one day

Unironically my waifu.
I guess also Mebd when Prisma event comes

>also Mebd when Prisma event comes
why is that slut paired with the pure girl anyway?
Damn her!

Are you not pulling for Lilly during the Illya event? If not, when are you pulling on her?

Will Kid Gil be in the FP gacha from tomorrow? Or do we have to wait for the banner to expire?

Stop keeping 2 threads alive already

Fuck off footnigger

I love one-shotting Marie with that CE.

I have 60 quartz and i will probably drop them on Edgemon, since my waifu hasn't come out yet and she's a 4 star.

Usually gets added immediately.

>all the shitposters are there already
I'd rather go down with the ship.

All you can do is HOPE

Delet this

I think you meant to say,

>All you can do is HOPE, MAN.

Wassup, Sanson?

To be fair, Sanson one-shot Marie even without the use of a CE.

Of course I'll pull for Lily during Prisma event. Need to NP5 her
Mebd and Illya will be bonuses

Grailed, and maxed Human Study?

Guillotines, user

Did someone say "royalists"?

let me out of the frost mines

>dies again in interlude

Fair enough.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DANTON

Begone, ghost of the past! I, the Lily of France, shall put you to rest!

D'eon lily when?

But d'Eon is already pure.

I'd not argue against another d'Eon, but they aren't too popular and taunt tanks aren't something that DW seems to be interested in making more of. It seems that d'Eon/George was the best they made and then they gave up on the concept. There have been a few single-round target focus servants but that's been it. Perhaps the only new idea we've seen was with Assassin Emiya (and at least one other servant), who can apply target focus to another servant for a turn.

>Amerilards still asleep
>Alter will still be manageable for another couple hours

Hopefully a few shitposters get killed at the daily school shooting.

I'd love it if the 1-turn Target Focus servants get a "absorb/return damage dealt" buff. But yeah, sure doesn't look like they're interested in opening up strategies beyond "gorilla harder". Wonder if they'd have a better time if they had a random but legit CCG/LCG designer work on servants.

Why does d'Eon have to look like such shit

Did someone say Medb?

So purely from gameplay perspective, which one of the upcoming free CEs is the correct pick? Is it the Poo-in-loo homoboys?

god I wish that were me

They probably don't want to risk the servant turning out crap. I mean, they do produce crap servants, but it's still something they can manage with strengthenings. But if a servant's skills end up totally useless, then people will certainly get upset if it happens to a popular servant. Heck, I heard a lot of angry grumbling when Semiramis came out, since the waifufags were annoyed that she's a 3x Arts + Buster NP and her third skill requires crit stars to even use.

source?

twitter.com/metako_metamon/status/948901877046915073

Versus

That seems to be the most unique one, yes. It probably isn't as good as you might think - the way cards work, you'll never see any of a single servant's cards more than once within the first three turns they're on the battlefield. So the best you can hope for is a single Brave chain out of them while the CE bonus is in effect. You won't even be able to NP with them outside a Waver + support Waver setup. Still, it might be useful to put on a dedicated counter for a bit extra damage and to give them some more DEF for those three turns.

The rest of the CEs just look like much, much more disappointing versions of CEs that already exist. Sure, they cover two bonuses, but they general do so worse than 3* CEs.

I'm into little girls, but which little girls are for (me)?

Same thing happens with CCGs/LCGs all the time, hoping to build perfect servants every time is unrealistic, especially when you want them to move to a new meta. DW is probably just too pussy/undermanned to try it, then buff or nerf them later as necessary.

She loves (You) with burning passion