fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Last thread:

Shes perfect

Indeed

Based on celica taking 6 damage in the trailer from a horse cav and having initiation adding 4 to her def stat and the base three her defense is looking pretty low.

X+4+3 - Y = 6

Are you gonna be rolling for any of these insane heroes?

Free pull for Grima, skipping for the most part

Probably Celica and Robin

Whatever reds are in my free circle, and then saving to see what's on the B8% banner

Only Robin. Need Girma.

I think we can try to calculate her ATK right ? Probably around 34-35 without the buff

If Grima is a summonable villain now, then why does this bitch need a GHB when she's not even a villain? She doesn't even have the "she's the Grima possessed version" excuse anymore.

Look at her GHB map

yes, i want all of them, don't know why but the "fallen" stuff gets to me.

>KYAAAAAAAAAAAA A CHICKEN-DINOSAUR MOMMY NAGA PLEASE SAVE ME
Why is Lucina such a weak cuck?

For you guys I did a little test. I did 10 sessions on the Summon simulator where my goal was to get all focus heroes. The results were 271, 253, 493, 434, 172, 400, 413, 325, 526, and 205 orbs. If we calculate the median for these numbers, the average amount of orbs you'll need for getting all the focus heroes are 363. Good luck

>free roll on focus banner
>no colorless
I want felecia

You got Hone fliers on a free roll, you have no right to complain.

Nice Hone fodder at least

Are you really complaining about three 5 stars in one roll? Two that you've never rolled before?

Can't wait to kill takumi a third time

/feg/ deserves death

Fuck you and your shitty multiplier bullshit

>Possessed Takumi has the same exact skillset as normal Takumi, only the artwork and sprite change
>CC is inheritable at 4*
Would /feg/ be okay with that?

In case there are still people left here

The only real victim was Amelia. Honkers was overwhelmed by feather hunters and Takumi was just fujoshit that lost.

>At least three CCs Inheritable, and more on the rerun
No, fuck you