/fhg/ - For Honor General

Feast for Wolves edition

>I should've ordered Wendy's...
>Test your metal Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=oO8qCCu4mHY

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf
discord.gg/Bz66Heq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Icelandic titties.

Hey highlander, are you finished with that milk?

first for femglad.

>not scottish titties

In For Honor's world, they're icelandic by OBLIGATION.

WHADYA THINK A'THAT, MR. PAJAMA WEARIN...

Scots were made to be dominated by the English :^)

Unlock Gladiator, Centurion or Highlander
Which is the most fun and not dumpster trash.

>Keep losing on purpose by spamming heavies
>This one fucking faggot somehow fucks up parries everytime and gives me a win.

just got this and gold edition for PC

decided to pick up Gladiator

do people not play this late at night?

Depend the gamemode

what's the most popular? I was trying to duels but no luck.

Duels are cancer

DICK SUCKIN'

>fixing something so fucking obviously overpowered and unintended to have such a power level is not "good balance". The fact that you see it as noteworthy should say a lot.

and yet warlord can still do it, raider can still do it, PK and glad can still win purely by backdashing and zone attacking, shaman exists, shinobi was released with what amounted to a gun and invincibility and so on.

honestly the fact that shugo cant fat dash all day and get a million damage guaranteed off it anymore is a big win for the devs that released shaman with a 400ms omnidirectional lunging HEAVY attack was was unpunishable on block and only gave heavy parry rewards, who can heal on attack vs a bleeding enemy and can do an execution mid match with a bash attack that she can guarantee for herself with a successful GB also its the longest range bash in the game with the biggest hitbox and doesnt have to be charged. oh and she has a feintable unblockable to set up that GB. also her throw distance is the second longest in the game behind warlord and her wallsplat guarantees a heavy

so yeah. im personally shocked that fat dash spamming isnt still a thing. and that says a lot more about FH than it does about me

Gladiator and Highlander are both viable.

Centurion is dumpster tier and only works for 4v4 stun spam.

SHAMAN-PICKING

Does this game now have dedicated servers?

Yes.

Yes nigger, that was the big monday update. PC only, consoles later this month.

Does pc have a player base for me to download this?

only the most masochistic community known to mankind

I find domin+event matches under 5 seconds, duel under a minute and tribute under 3 minutes. The rest of the modes I use for orders, I turn off matchmaking to complete them. There's always something to do online and you will find matches in no time.

youll see a lot of the same faces but youll also never have trouble finding a game

>I'll just circle around this ledge
>Whiffs GB
>WOW

That is definitely For Honor in a nutshell

TURTLING

>he still thinks warden will get a rework
Not with those shitter stomper winrates lol. Like some user said last thread
Crushing Counter > Sb > double light to SB cancel > GB to wall for top heavy
64 damage plus a 40. He’s viable

Any tips for Warden in ranked duels, best current OOS punishes and such ? I just want that damn laurel. I won twice by the skin of my teeth in the past but never got it thanks to the random reward system. Now I'm back since the reward is guaranteed but I can't get my team to win and I'm wondering how to improve since I don't usually play duels since they're not really fun to me. I'm particularly getting messed up against reworked heroes due to my muscle memory still reacting to how they used to play and GBing after a parry (first thing on the list of things to unlearn).

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf
I’m sorry but this is the only way/list I could find

Off a heavy parry double side light is 600ms so it works. So does top light. Both those moves connect to SB and if your opponent isn’t a assassin it will land usally. Always answer top attacks with a crushing counter to SB, always.
Light parries (big spark/thunder sound) allows for a side heavy or top heavy.

So can anyone help me out on few stuff.
How do I do his running charge mixup. Half the time I miss, other times when I'm trying to do charge I'll idiotically whiff gb in air few inches giving them guaranteed gb.

WebM related, I thought WL had good feint game and Warden's heavies were slow as shit? Shouldn't I have gotten a grab there? Also I've been noticing this alot lately that my feint-gb even against slowest of heavies are just pushing me back and if they feint they somehow end up with untechable gb. What is this fuckery? I do know Ara, Glad, Cent are immune to gb but shouldn't anyone with 800+ms heavies be caught?

Why the fuck can't I dash/roll/attack out of Warden's bashes until 3rd specific bash? I swear this happens alot, if Warden just keeps doing his bash I feel I'm locked into stagger animation. Dashing does nothing, if I input light attack it comes out way too late and only works if they feint into gb. I also can't roll for some fuckwit reason.

>Always answer top attacks with a crushing counter to SB, always.
LAL have fun dying to bros

Call me a scrub or whatever but I really hate playing vs Rúna in the event game mode.

>tfw no trap PK bf

Aramusha, Glad and cent are immune due to having the range of fast heavies
Aramusha - top heavy is 600ms, sides are 700ms
Gladiator - 700ms heavies all around
Centurion - 600ms heavies all around
These 3 have been known to avoid GB attempts due to their speed of heavies. So don’t sweat it if you can’t get them, the entire roster can’t

Oh I do know about those 3 but it seems I'm getting pushed back even against Warden's Top, Raider's all direction, Kensei, Shugoki. Everytime I went for feint-gb I'd get pushed back. Against Goki I was playing Gladiator so I don't even know why the fuck was I pushed back.
I guess maybe this is due to servers adding in slightly more lag?

Just light parry her breh, it's a Valk. If not the first, then the second attack is always a light

Yeah this really.. Runa is nothing but a bum, Valk is a complete joke even in boss form

runa and tozen are the only two I can barely kill

user.....
Even on my Xbox 30fps and all its glory, Tozen and Runa are my bitches. They throw out nothing but side lights and they always do even on round 3 without fail. Stop panicking and just parry

all this crying about PvAI+ makes me realise there must be an even greater number of complete shitters and PvAI order farmers playing this game than i thought

Orochi should have Tozen's unblockable and make him able to charge it by 3 levels. The longer he spins it around, the stronger the attack. Level 2 and 3 would pretty much only work in ganks while 1 is viable in duel.

dumb question :
to choose throw's direction, do i have to use RS or LS? i can't remember

>When you fall for the Tozen sword dance bait

Right stick

Also I wonder how many shitters are gonna cry when they find out it's gonna get harder in week 2/3

When I'm 100% sure I will outspace it the fucker teleports half a mile

I always beat any of the others, but I unironically can't kill those two. This is the only time I've played against the ai outside of the campaign

>spacing in forhonor
user you’ve been using this meme term for a fake fighting game. It’s time to stop and head back to actual fighting games that don’t skate toward your opponent just because you threw a top heavy

Literally just grab the fucker while he's doing his stance dance. Christ how do people even die to Tozen/Seijuro

REMOVE CENTURION FROM THE GAME FOR FUCK SAKE

It's literally spacing though. no need for some pretentious elitist BS

But he doesn't even get a guard break off parry anymore???

>Not just doing top heavy into ZA to kill every bot ever
>Not playing Raider
doing it wrong

>25 damage heavies off any parry
>punch is dodgeable on reaction
>1 good light and dodgeable kick
lel

>Centurion
>Literally the worst character in the game as of the latest patch
>Struggling against him

How about no?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T UBI NERF TIS

Because they think spacing exists in roller skate for Honor :)

he's a cancerous piece of shit, everyone who plays him is a cowardly cunt and needs to go

This is literally all I need to still play cent. Just the fucking hilarity of watching someone fall for your Heavy GB feint or charged heavies is fucking amazing.

The last S2 redditor...in our general...damn...

Ah yes the shitter who can’t react to GBs lol. Nice of you to show your face

fuck off you ganking coward

whats your actual issue with him though? like what is cent still doing that annoys you so much?

>reacting to every guardbreak in a gank

This angers the Redditor

one slip up against him puts you in to a cutscene that leaves you on critical health, if you have less than full you just die. Cent players in 4v4 are always the worst cunts, will run away from a fair fight and will only fight if it's a gank

> fair fight in dominion

honorfags everyone!!!!!!!!111!11!1

>enemy tries to throw me off of cliff
>counter the guard break
>they go tumbling down

Lawbringer and Centurion need to go and here is why:
The game did almost a perfect job at giving a logical alibi to why the samurai have a chance against the other factions: Lack of decent material to make armor.
A katana, while a respectable work of dedicated blacksmiths, can not harm fully armored opponents. In the lore it is stated that even the Wardens are poorly armored due to the art of making good armor getting lost in this endless war. A katana can find a weak spot there. Lawbringers though? Centurions? They are well armored. Not only do Centurions contradict the lore that states that only Lawbringers have good armor, they both equally ruin the immersion.
They need to go.
Thanks for reading and I hope we can agree on this.

>The shitters a honor fag
>in Dominion no less
Wew I’ve seen it all

I'm not even talking about 1v1 fights and not just the cents on an enemy team. Me and a cent run to a point and there are two enemies, the cent will ALWAYS run away

hes annoying if he catches you but hes not nearly as annoying as many other heroes. i dont get why youd single out cent.

worse than shaman? PK? Zerk? warlord? law? highlander? shug? everyone is a bit cunty in 4v4 but cent isnt that bad compared to others

>post link once per thread
>autistic anti-discord janny removes it

fuck off

discord.gg/Bz66Heq

stop trying to kill this general please

law and warlord are annoying too, but cent is worse for me. I don't even mind fighting shaman that much

you are not forced to join it anyway

>I play with public match players
>therfore the shitty character is at fault for the public match players thought process
Laughable reasoning at its finest. Have this last (you)

>anime subhuman

Let's pretend I take the autism bait, Cents are vulnerable in the neck and arm area

>An autist blames shitty players for 1 mediocre hero
>just 1 hero
>out of all the BS Shaman 4v4 teams or warlrod minibosses
You can argue with an autist I guess

LIGHT-SPAMMIN

Discord is derailing bait and fucking cancer. Fuck off.

Yeah, I need to go back to doing lights after a parry but months of programming myself to GBing will take some take some time to purge.

>Always answer top attacks with a crushing counter to SB, always.
Light parries (big spark/thunder sound) allows for a side heavy or top heavy.
Sadly nobody competent uses tops when they see a Warden.

No general has ever died because of a discord, what happens is you get name/avatar fagging happening in the thread and discussion about discord drama.

That isn't going to happen, if it does I'll just fucking nuke the discord.

Wouldn't even need this garbage if there was a guild system and in game chat wasn't fucked.

Based mod desu
Get banned

I USED TO RUUULE THE WORLD
SEAS WOULD RISE WHEN I GAVE THE WORD

For once in a hundred years mods are not being retarded. Absolutely based.
Kill yourself.

shamans only bullshit thing is her unblockable bite

>samefagging

>Start playing Valk a bit
>heh, this is fun
>want a certain ornament
>hmmn, what do i need to d-
>Complete Viking Story on Realistic.
>mfw completed all stages of it but the final one
>mfw Tozen without UI

>lunge heavies
>cancelable dash to wallsplat
>throw distance better then any centurion
>heals on any hit when enemy bleeds
But no, one 110 health guy who needs to take a fucking cigarette brake (muh cutscene) on your face in order to do damage is worse.
You can’t makw this whining up

You play as Raider though, no need for an AI against bots.

honestly have an easier time fighting shaman than c*nt

>guaranteed bash off of second longest range in the game throw
>feintable unblockables
>soft feints off of everything into bleed attacks
>can make you bleed and then recover HP from attacking you in any mode
>400ms lunging heavy attack has second best range of any attack in the game and cant be punished
>side dodge heavies that are GB immune and like the above lunging attack give shit rewards on parry and are safe on block
>fastest dodge recovery

geee i wonder who main?

I don't own any of the dlc heroes

let's be real here though guys fh was better before any of the dlc