/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

cute hitler edition
need a dedicated thread forger user sub edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/7yvidc/picking_apart_the_armour_of_kingdom_come/
youtube.com/watch?v=WvfYDRG_zGY
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/27
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is theresa so qt bros

she doesnt talk to you after sex

>on the find timmy quest
>bandits ambush me at the mill when im chatting to his sister
>fancy cutscene and all
>ooh this is gonna be big
>tell the leader to fuck off
>they fight me 5 on 1
>murder the fuck out of them
>the leader surrenders like a total bitch after hitting him once and tries run away
>run him down with my horse
>thats it
>no cutscene or any interrogation
>just dead

well that was kind of abrupt
did I miss anything by killing them instead of talking?

KILL ALL CUMANS

Where's the last fucking piece of Shiba sword. I swear to god I've visited all Black and Swordsmiths in the game. I've got the one from refugee already.

The Hunt isn't timed? It seems exactly like the type of quest that if you don't show up the next morning to go hunting with that cunt you're in deep shit.

from the dialogue it seemed like if you let them kill timmy they'd tell you where the camp was to hire you, but i just aggro'd them, ran away on horseback then rode back and shot them once they stopped chasing

Why don't you train with the Talmberg trainer?

any link for the new patch?

Not really, I gave him the wrong directions and never saw him again

So are how are normies receiving the game? Most of the poor reviews I've read have outed the journalists as being shit at games and biased because there aren't enough nigs. I still can't believe the average person would like too many of the mechanics though, but it seems to be selling pretty well for a kickstarter indie title.

they died really fast to my sword, dont think they were supposed to be difficult

reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/7yvidc/picking_apart_the_armour_of_kingdom_come/

Interesting thread.

they fucked me up the first time i tried taking them, all i had was a merchant's sword though

amazing

Well it has a pretty good metacritic and steam review so I guess good

Honestly thought it would be mixed on both. I'm pretty surprised people like it that much especially with all the bugs.

big lel

>My name's Henry, but you can call me Henry the Cuman killer, has a nice ring to it don't cha think?

Everyone says something about rescuing Timmy. I just pointed them to Rattay. He left one goon with me and I just bolted on my horse away to Timmy. No fight, no rescue.

>leddit

masquerade quest lads, why does it end so abruptly I need to know

have you found any easter eggs?

>linking reddit on Veeky Forums
newFAG

Then I think murdering them all and telling timmy to find a better profession was the right thing to do
Got some swagger black steel gauntlets from the leader anyway

Even redditors are defending the lack of blacks, colour me surprised. I agree with the one guy who said that the game is one of the most historically accurate if you have to reach this far to find major problems, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Henry got arrow to the knee...skyrim reference

Which "The Hunt"? Hunting with Hans is "The Prey" and actually isn't timed. You just show up any dawn. Once you start it, Bernard will fuck off though. The next quest isn't really timed either, but Bernard is gone.

stop posting

Where are all the fucking CAPES IN THIS GAME?
EVEN I OWN A CAPE!

*blocks your path*

Nice chikchak. Fag

*slaps her ass and bone her in the barn*

Sprinter or Marathon?

Just save your point, these perks are both shit

>We know of African kings in Constantinople on pilgrimage to Spain; we know of black Moors in Spain; we know of extensive travel of Jews from the courts of Cordoba and Damascus; we also know of black people in large cities in Germany," the historian, Sean Miller, tells me. Czech cities Olomouc and Prague were on the famous Silk Road which facilitated the trade of goods all over the world. If you plot a line between them, it runs directly through the area recreated in Kingdom Come. "You just can't know nobody got sick and stayed a longer time," he says. "What if a group of black Africans came through and stayed at an inn and someone got pregnant? Even one night is enough for a pregnancy.

Eurogamer: its not a good game unless we can insert cuck fantasies into it

youtube.com/watch?v=WvfYDRG_zGY

Priest drinking song 1 hour extended

Sprinter

Never ever get marathon its worse than nothing and a trap

>untie a merchant in buttfuck nowhere after beating down 6 bandits
>"good day henry"

what?

>stuck in a conversation with a guard
>lost 1 hour of hunting progress

Sprinter. Marathon is a trap. They both will get you the same distance, but marathon will take longer. Sprinter lets you chase people down.

best song, best lyrics

What shits me is that this feeds the fire of the kind of /pol/ great replacement shit. These particular kinds of leftists spout that kind of bullshit and then ask why people start talking on the internet about being bred out of existence. That kind of line has no fucking place in a game review.

>I also love that the source is literally "a historian I spoke to." Man, I wish my dad worked at Nintendo.

Honestly I don't buy into the controversy over the game but this is fucking hilarious. Dude is mentally unwell can't go 5 seconds without thinking about BBC

Well people literally talk about how white people won't be a thing in 100 years and then turn around and say people concerned about it are just "racist right wing conspiracy theorists."

>badhistory

Oh christ. Those shitholes like badphilosophy badhistory etc are the most far left places in the whole of reddit. Dont go there for whatever fucking reason.

That's what I mean... the kind of far right ideas the left vilifies the most are a product of the kind of bullshit the left spouts in the first place.

This same guy talking to his gf
>Honey, uhhh what if I found a group of black African men and they just happened to breed you while I happened to be sat in the corner? What if that just happened and you happened to get pregnant??

Yeah I looked at the other posts and the highest one on the page was about how rhodesia was a shithole and a bunch of people saying it's better now.

>"What if a group of black Africans came through and stayed at an inn and someone got pregnant?

What if the townsfolk found out, burned the pregnant girl at the stake for witchcraft, and lynched the group of Africans? We can't rule that out either - shall we put that in the game and see how you like your representation now?

i also had this going for a while.

Am I supposed to first let go of the button then change direction to feint, or do it at the same time?

guard that spade with your life nothing is more important in this game than having a spade

yes, graves can have some good treasures in them.

nice digits tho.

>go through shitty monastery quest to gain bandit's trust
>meet bandits in swamp
>they try to kill me anyway
I may have fucked up on my speech check (there were no actual persuade/status/intimidate checks) but either way that's pretty lame. I'm going to bed.

>spend hours looking for pie
>finally find him/her
>mount up ready to bring him/her back to the stables
>charcoal burner attacks me
>get of to show that ruffian what's what
>dude punches pie
>pie runs of into the forest, never to be seen again
Thanks WH studios

kcd had another patch today, did it break any mods?

Should I switch to the mace, lads? I've been using Herod's sword, my favorite move is beating the opponent in a clinch and then striking the head. I feel the mace would be more effective. Bailiff's mace is like 900 groschen and has better stats for blunt damage than the overpriced ceremonial mace 1.3k. Could I use it with a shield?

If you like easy mode then yes.

Meant to reply to this

who would win?
>a knight in full plate riding an armoured horse
or
>a fucking bush

>live hard life in the wilderness
>every day burn wood to make charcoal
>No women or money, but smell like shit anyway
>one day a beautiful horse rides out of the forest like a gift from God
>horse is worth more than all the charcoal ever made in your life and prettier than any woman you've seen in ages
>some asshole appears out of the woods to take your precious
>yell at him to stop but hes obviously armed and can take you
>shoo your beautiful horse into the woods before the bastard kills you because if you can't have her no one can

it just reverted the game back to 1.2.2

Am I retarded or those two bandits assassins going after the witness of the raid on the stables who is hidden in the woods are impossible to kill ?

>Hold my Ale, watch me decapitate this knave

it's the hardest point of the game, wait for night and choke one of them while they are sleeping

>brew potions at the alchemy station in the monastery
>Brother Nicodemus behind me
>*snort* *spit* Good day, Henry! *snort* Henry's come to see us! *spit* *snort* *spit* *snort* Good day, Henry! *spit* Good day, Henry!

They're not impossible. Shoot one with a bow and 1v1 the other.

download the new greeting restricting mod

How did it take you hours? Just follow the horse shit on the bridal path.

is there any way to turn Henry on the character screen? I'd like to see how the shield looks like.

I had the great idea to loot a cuman bow and sell Capon's bow, so it's like I don't have any bows at all. I didn't know there was stats required to use some items.

You can do that ? I didn't know, nice
I was tired of trying to kill them so I ended up lying and saying that I killed them, I guess they'll eventually kill the fugitive

Post fashionable Henries

You can shoot a bow you don't have the strength for, you just can't hold the arrow. If you practice a bit it's actually a good way to shoot.

K and L or something.

Or just use a controller like me

you can jew your way to victory in almost every fight, think like a knave

You should be aiming before you even draw your arrow back in the first place, so you never need the strength to shoot a bow only the agility

sprinter

It's like my character just drop the arrow and can't draw the bow, I'm not sure it can make any damages at all

if you get sprinter, and get seven mile boots from maintenance, you sprint faster for baseline cost

>Where should we hang this rogue, sir?
>Oh just pick this waterlogged hole on the side of the mountain and throw his friend down into the hole after him.

Jesus christ

We've really gone full circle since people advocate for tokenism now.

You should be able to draw the arrow back and release it automatically, unable to hold it and aim for longer

Provided you have the required agility

rhodesia had racist food, dumb and gay
zimbabwe has no more rats because they ate them all in desperation, an obvious improvement, now no one will catch the plague

It actually looks like 2 horses drew a cart, carrying the wrapped corpse there.

My story was that the driver was ambushed by bandits, is there a road up the hill there?

Found and chugged 5 unknown potions now and none of them seem to have done anything at all
Anyone know what they're supposed to do?

Are there any designated two-handed maces or axes in this game?
The weaponsmith in Rattay has all his weapons on display and even the biggest mace and axe there look pretty small as if they are supposed to be wielded with one hand and ideally a shield.

Yesterday someone posted Runt's club but it seems way too strong to just look up its location and get it. Is that the only huge weapon besides longswords and polearms/spears?

I love my Longinus' sword to one hit Cuman knaves but armored people still take an hour to kill so I need something blunt.

I don't have neither the agility nor the strength required, so the bow is completely useless

I guess I'll have to sell it and buy a new one

>just want to casually browse the web, get away from Veeky Forums for a bit
>interested in real medieval arms & armour because I've been playing KC:D nonstop since it came out
>try to find some aggregation sites where lots of media flows through, Reddit, you tube, twitter, etc
>try to find some apolitical topic, just wanna talk about video games or medieval knights or whatever
>BUT WOT IF BLACK PEEPO
>FUCKING RACISTS HOW DARE THEY
>TRUMP DRUMPF AMIRITE HAHA XD
>AYOOOOO
>QUEEN OF SHEBA NIGGA
>ACSHUALLY, THIS AWMOUW IS HISHTOWICALLY INACCUWATE
This is why I don't leave Veeky Forums

Can you steal Sword of Sheba from the swordsmith? Or you can only buy it?

They are one of the normal potions. I've had one which restored stamina.

ALRIGHT LADS

My new drive finally arrived and I can actually play this shit after a painful week of waiting
I'm 100% sure my save is gone or if not, corrupted by the hotfixes and updates and what not, so I'm doing a new one
I'm thinking either

Light Knave/vagabond
>skyrim tier stealth archer shitter
>poison brewer
>stealth killers and sneaking in general
>being a arsehole to everyone, fucking every bathhouse whore and all the waifus
>only shortsword, light armour with clothes and gambeson (maybe chainmail coif) and the bow
>poaching
>killing those who surrender no matter who they are

Chivalrous Knigga
>longsword and full plate
>brutally honest but fair, moral and just
>only brews shit when he learns to read
>virgin achievement, not even tempted by barmaids
>busts into bandit camps swinging, waits for morning if they're all asleep and does it then
>no looting armour or other stuff, only the weapons of those who put up a good fight, selling the weapons of those who don't or fight dishonourably, but never stripping them down like a gay homo man
>lets his foes go, even bandits who hand away their weapons because he has a good heart and believes in their sincerity to no longer to be bold boys

Morally ambiguous hedge knight
>essentially a centrist on everything above, only do what I feel, very arbitrary in the moment
>no plate, just full chain armour and dark clothing
>bit of a faggot
>only has sex with waifu, singular, no whores
>wields a mace

>doming people with mace

God damn this is fun. Also does anyone even use the special named combos?

Fuck this buggy pile of shit. This game could have been so great, I put a lot into it, I tolerated bug after bug after bug, but enough is enough. This game was ruined by bugs. How fucking hard is it to release a game in acceptable shape? Uninstalled, but I honestly wish I didn't have to.

ur a bitch lol

nobody cares about your opinions, faggot. kys

nah just grapple and push them back, take a step forward and mace jab them in the gut then top bonk on the noggin

anyone tried nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/27 ?
how is it?