/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #506

Aussieyori! Edition

Previous: >Official stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Nah yeah don't do it
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyI635o2pmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Natsuki!

Well good night, everyone. I know it's way too late for most of you, so make sure to get some rest tonight, okay?
In the meantime, perhaps you're staying up. If you are, why not write some poetry?

Word of the thread is "random"!
Alternatives are 'witch' and 'jinx'.
Inspired by my thoughts of chance, luck, and truly random events.

As with every night, I both encourage and welcome all poetry written, or even all literature. Yes, poetry is preferred but I understand not everyone enjoys it. Hopefully you give it a chance though and get a lovely poem written! If not, well, at least you tried, right?
As always, all you need to do is take one of these three words and write a poem about it with the word as your theme or topic! Or that's the idea anyways. You're really free to do it however you'd like, and it's just a suggestion. Whatever the case though, I'm sure you'll do great!
I hope you all have a fun filled night and a lovely morning! I'm looking forward to reading all of your poems once again.
Good luck!

Monika!

Who else /losingit/ here? The psyche shatters, my mind is in a billion fucking pieces and I don't even know where to start picking them up. Yuri!

>Monika using you as her personal toilet!
>Monika holding in her shit for days!
>Monika eating extra fruits and veggies to ensure firm, healthy turds!
>Monika putting your ear against her bloated stomach so you can hear her digestive tract producing your future dinner!
>Monika straining to push out a gigantic, steamy log onto a dinner plate!
>Monika forcing you to bury your face in it and eat every last bite!
>Monika making you wash it down with her golden piss!
>Monika giving you a big kiss afterwards!
>Monika!

youtube.com/watch?v=eyI635o2pmk

G'day Monikanon mate, how're you holding up?

Go to bed!
You too!

>Yandere Simulator already sells body pillows of their waifus
>meanwhile, in 2k18, DDLfuckingC still doesn't ship dumb keychains to Europe (thanks Danlet)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fucking Danlet I swear, we need more merchandising... and WORLD WIDE SHIPPING.

Doing well, thank you for asking. This week has been pretty relaxed so far.
Tired though cause it's too late and I'm off to bed after this.
How are you? I hope you're well.
Sorry I'm not sticking around to chat, ahaha...

>Aussieyori! Edition
Fucking kek lad, get in!

>Yandere Simulator already sells body pillows of their waifus

But that game ain't even finished. How the fuck.

Pick them up or someone else will pick them up for you and mold it into something you might not want

Been half tempted to buy one and have it shipped to a mate in america then have him send it my way desu
Need to drum up the money for it though, by the time I do that we might have world wide shipping

Give me my keychain already

Well, at this point I think YandereDev cares more about making money and having a big ego than about finishing the game tbqh. I guess making more merchandising makes kids shut up about """when will it we released XD""", while he's getting rich with donations.
But damn it, if an unfinished game can have that many merchandising, so can DDLC... fucking Dan...

You go and get some sleep mate, I'm doing fine as is. Though I do have around 23 more poems to go over before I knock off to meet my quota, it's hard yakka but someone's got to cover for critiqueanon!
You have a good one mate.

Too good to pass up on the op imo

>tfw no friends on the US
>tfw overpriced shipping
Feels bad man.

I wonder if the leprechaun's getting cold feet or something.

Any fics about a doki arriving after user's already lost his spirit?
Not gotten too old or past saving, but in a sorry state and only his doki can bring back the caring user who cared so much for her?
It sounds like a good mix of sad and wholesome and I'd like something like that to read round about now.

Written for the previous prompt but the thread died before I finished it.

The gloomy street stretches ahead
No streetlights to guide the passage
Every step I take feels mislead
No signs or traces to salvage

I once had an inkling
A mysterious notion
Like light it was sinking
The entity that beckoned me dissolved in the road
Taking the little time I had borrowed

Lying still on a road to nowhere (The dawn could never come)
I filled my lungs with thick, dying air (I could only succumb)
And shouted far to the clouded sky (My ultimate treason)
The answer's presence was a final goodbye ("We all have our reasons")

There was one where Sayori tried and failed.

Don't mind me

so this is what happens when we have an aussie OP

Friendly reminder that Sayori shitposts

I miss the namefriends and avatarfriends

Has the Veeky Forumsfags finally stop invading us?

Thanks soldier

, asked a furious user,
stomping and screeching
he thought he had won
but that would be reaching.

Just going to knock this out once more before bedtime.

A friendly repost, don't mind me unless you have reason to:

Behold the wishing wall Ver. 1. Is your wish conspicuously absent? Email it to [email protected] or post your wish in thread so I can add it before it's finalized.

Stay tuned for a Ver. 2 coming soon! It's an iterative process!

You are probably just waking up now, but I have received your wish. It will be added.

Your Monika but her form is dead, insect. Are you afraid?

I need to play this game again, all I remember is whacking at retarded looking people with a wrench, but I hear it's an amazing game.

Finally got round to banging one of these out

Go back to Veeky Forums with you

Met a real life sayori online and we got along great and chat with each other daily but she blocked me...

Ouch. Sorry to hear that, user.

Next time, don't go for 3D, okay?

That's what you get when you tried the hard way

2D can't hug me I feel lonely and want to die everyday

just b urself dude

R.I.P. Erika

2D can hug your soul
2D will persist with you after even your body gives up

Your doki but it's a gay dude you found on a dating app out of desperation and he agreed to dress up as your doki for you.

user wants to fuck Ryan Gosling! user's a big gay!

Let's purge this homo shit with some wholesome dokis.

I love Yuri!

brap in pieces

Sayori but she's back to ERPing as a guy

Trimming my pubes for Monika!

G'day mate, if she's associated with the previous prompt then I'll give her a geeze when I finish this bloody bulk critique, but until then this is some good shit.
Also
A day or two ago, teach asked after a poem of yours that I critiqued, it was the one that opened with "An empty glass taunts the host". I dug it up and pic related was his reaction, it's honestly adorable. You have a serious talent for this stuff mate, I'm kinda jealous! Please keep writing for us, your stuff is golden.

>Favourite Event
>/ddlc/ poetry festival
Mate, you're gonna make my heart melt...

Your doki but she's a yandere and loved you unconditionally also you're a vegetable

Ah lad, it got me back into writing and you've no idea how thankful I am for that!

>but she's a yandere and loved you unconditionally
I already liked Yuri and wanted this!
>also you're a vegetable
How much of a one?

Time for a re-run...

>Yandere Monika
>useless, immobile vegetal me
i am rather turned on by this

Oh my. I can't quite put how I feel about that other than bloody amazing. Thank you for relaying that and thank you for the praise! It really does mean a lot.

I know you. Go away.

> how much of a one
potato

>Fsteak

>Your Doki
>Your max pushups
Monika

yyou
rr
rranngn?

Sex with Monika!

Natsuki!

ppppooms?

Is /pg/ invading us?

This shit always makes me warm to hear, and reminds me why I come to this place (aside from the outstanding fics, poetry and Anons). I'll finish these critiques if it bloody well kills me!

No worries mate, just wanting to share the sentiment is all. You are honest to god shit hot at this, and I've learned to plonk my arse down and have a good read whenever I see your telltale Lamppost!
He also mentioned that he filesearched on the archive for your pic, and that he loved how he could trace your evolution as a poet. Keep it up mate, you're a writer and a half.

I once got 80 while listening to the DJ Khaled "another one" looped for an hour. Then again, I'm only 5'10 and weigh around 63 kilos so it wasn't that much of a feat.

Awwww! hi there you lil tater
here a bread house

Glad to see you guys brought the comfy back.

Your doki but she's a Veeky Forumsfags

tfw 5'7 and 74kg

user but he's poisoned and the antidote is trapped inside of his doki. The only way to get it out is to perform an extraction yourself.
Would you do it? Are you confident you'll be able to extract it without harming your doki?

Yuri

>Natsuki
>10
Feelsbadlads

Where exactly is it inside her body? If she ate it, I can just wait for her to poop it out.

6'0 and 90kg
I should honestly start, weren't it for my injury now

>Monika
>10 (give or take 2)
i know how it feels; we'll get there man

Your doki is real but user is a girl now.
dickless user will never get to fuck his doki

Monika

>implying i'd need a dick to feel good with her

Well, I never had to lose too much weight. The most I ever was would have to have been around 70-ish. I just did basic gym stuff (thanks in no small part to my Veeky Forums little bro) and ate considerably less. Saw results in under 3 months and I was eating normally again (albeit adjustably smaller portions, wasn't that hungry anymore) not too long after. I'd recommend you just do some basic cardio and cut down on the intake but other than that, if you're looking for actual, legible advice you should check out the sticky over at Veeky Forums.

What's your injury mate? at least you can claim to be over 6'0 I 'spose

You prompted me to look for that conversation in the last few threads and boy,
is my ego swelling after reading all that. It's a happy feeling. I just hope all that praise won't affect the quality for the worse.

And if that one user who was asking if that was indeed my first poem or if I had any experience as a writer, yes and no.
I've written exactly three poems before the first one in the archives,
of which only one I'd classify as anything good. I started writing on new years eve.
The only prior experience I had was a 10k word unfinished fanfic I never publicized because of the perceived quality and a dying drive to continue.

>Mon ika
>20
My arms a noodle after 20

Excuse me? Tribbing.

Bring on the jasmine ropes!

I wish this was the case

Not even overweight or anything, I'm practically a bundle of sticks so there's basically no excuse on my end desu

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

Tore my ligament at the ankle of my left foot
Happened 3 weeks ago, it hurts way less now.
However, I'm not sure if I should start working out again, don't want to cause further injury.

Sayori
30 last time I checked. It's been ages because I care less now so it's probably fewer.

Elaborate in details on how you both can still feel good when one of you is dickless

As if I'd let a single drop land anywhere other than inside my suckling mouth.

Fingers and tongue.

>I've written exactly three poems before the first one in the archives
Cunt what the fuck?!?
You're way too good to have started posting after fucking 3 previous attempts! My ego refuses to believe this!!
Wait until teach hears this shit, ho lordy!
I wouldn't worry about quality skydiving mate, you have evidently got a knack for this, but in the end it's the motivation and heart behind a piece that carries it, all of which you are in evident ample supply of!

Fuuck, that's fucking nasty. Had a mate who did the exact same shit after getting rolled in a game of footy. You should definitely ask your GP, or someone knowledgeable about getting back to exercise, don't want to exacerbate the situation.

kek looks like im on the other end of the spectrum
still, we might as well get on doing it. exercise helps and your doki would be concerned with your health
im sure as hell not going to pay any expensive medical bills if my health goes shtf; im not taking any chances

You can't penetrate her. Its not the same without a hard throbbing cock!

I humbly request a pic of Erika in a hazmat suit.

I'm trying to get into exercise a bit this year, starting off with push ups and eventually I'm hoping that'll snowball into other stuff
Tfw I have no reason for it, I don't put on any weight or anything so I'm not even sure if the "For your doki" meme is motivating me to do it or is helping me in any way.

Your doki but your genitals are reversed, i.e. you have her vag and she has your dick

I can live with this. I get to penetrate her with my dick.