Alfred the Great Trailer - youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-england
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

>Warhammer 2 Info
37 Minutes Tomb Kings Gameplay - youtube.com/watch?v=O-aXyiLim2k
Tomb Kings Trailer - youtu.be/IpWqKme-g_4
totalwar.com/blog/warhammer-ii-development-update

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXT67XDPreE&list=PLyCSiQ2bdudslTQsgVgYyPV40ejr5tNmk&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

War is hell

lizardmlems a cute

>mortar
I just realized fighting Skaven in this game is no different that just playing Creeper World 3

>estalia
>empire swordmanii
What the fuck are you doing?

This is the ideal Bretonnian knight! You may not like it, but this is what peak chivalry looks like.

YASS

>estalia
>tilea
What the fuck are you doing?

It's turn 9

What unit did he just kill?

Fimir.

Where the FUCK is my warp snuff!?

What WH2 DLC did they cancel to make time to redo norsca?

Amazons

Clan Skyre vs Skin lord

Whatever one you were looking forward too.

vamp coast

Wud u pat the rat?

what mod

I mean, he's no Lyonesse the handsome, but he's okay

Please help me with Skaven campaign on VH.
>no food, always starving
>no money, good units have a ton upkeep
>PO always shit because of food

Cataph's southern realms.

It's pretty neat.

me in the back

Probably the Everqueen and some kind of a culture pack.

Mod out food, fuck I hate food, it ruins the best faction. But in all seriousness, raid your own shit and occupy anywhere with the prairy resource

Don't respond to me ever again.

>that necromancer in disguise

CHINA

If you wanna know more about this Romance of Three Shitters thing that's gonna be dropped on us soon, I recommend this dudes videos/podcast. It covers the story in plain language and is better than a straight translate

youtube.com/watch?v=lXT67XDPreE&list=PLyCSiQ2bdudslTQsgVgYyPV40ejr5tNmk&index=1

Are the inbreeds in the back anglos and the chainmail dude a norman?

No shame in being a based as fuck peasant

don't be an idiot with the way you spend food, rebels are good because they give you food, mid-late don't use it to upgrade settlements unless you absolutely need to, i've done two legendary skaven (skrolk and queek) campaigns without every having to raid my own territory

or just mod if out if you're a shitter

GIVE ME A YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

Basically, for Bretonnia the peasants are english folk and the nobility are french out of their faces.

And never do they ever cross.

no

It's not easy being a peasant.

all of it

Eh, sometimes!

>Are the inbreeds in the back anglos and the chainmail dude a norman?

Yes actually, that's the Duke of Lyonesse. He's got Norscan ancestry.

>Duke Adalhard appears to be a simple man. He excels on the battlefield and, whilst off it, enjoys feasting, gambling, and the other entertainments of warriors. Some observers of his style have suggested that his true loyalty is to Ulric, not the Lady of the Lake, and blame it on the Norscan blood found in northern Lyonesse.

>The Duke keeps himself aloof from the politics of his dukedom as far as possible. If a conflict spreads to the point that he can’t ignore it, he typically takes his forces in, crushes all parties, seizes their lands, and declares a resolution. This has been effective every time he has done it, so the nobility now try to keep their scheming from drawing the attention of their lord

Furthermore, Brettonian peasants are based on the anglo-saxon peasantry that lived under French Nobility during the early part of Englands history, and the Brettonian nobility those French. They even speak different languages, it's why their accents are different.

>two games announced and not out
>ME still in horrible state
>DLC draught for Warhammer 2
>promised free DLC content not delivered on
>preorder DLC still not accessible for WH2
>lightning model complete ass and massive step down from the first game "we promise we will fix it"

>what if instead of working on any of that we try to get girls to buy Rome 2
based CA

It was probably all pipelined months ago before they realized they were fucked on Norsca

Based frenchmen cucking anglos

He's a such a fucking man.
I'm so glad Mixu came along with the other LLs, the empire and bretonnia are infinitely more interesting for it. That and i have a soft spot for twink Paravon

Eh, eventually I got fed up with fucking with Crysnos (kept breaking empire start) so I uninstalled it and all the mods that required it (except Cataphs so I can see AI southern realms and kraka drak at least)

It's the best campaign i've had in a while

A shame that Lyonesse never survives past Turn 15 since the Red Duke destroys them eventually.

In my games he always sat on his capital with a full stack and never confederated. His skills are ass anyway aside from that one that gives his whole army -50% attrition, which translates to 100% when combined with bret techs)

I swear, fuck modders who think giving lords negative PO traits is clever.

You make me sad

nice cheats

>factions don't sit on their cities with full stacks refusing to confederate
>territory actually changes hands
it's fucking great. I like the idea of these mods but they're just overdesigned

How do I get good at combat on legendary?

What have you done to praise Sigmar, fellow forces of Order?

Use the food edict on all but your best province, focus on expanding towards pastures, use slaves where you get away with it to keep upkeep down.

NOOOORSCAAAA COME BACK!

>instal Mixu's LL's and play as Empire or Bretonnia
>pokeymaning intensifies
So many LL's to confederate. Gotta catch them all.

Hammer and Anvil
I finally cleared that little shit skarsnik out of the mountains even after he got Karak Norn, up in the mountains where you take attrition. Fucker thought by diving out with an army and sieging Wissenburg i'd break off and spend 5 turns marching back out. Nah son, fucking walls and garrison.

I did send another army to relieve them, but he assaulted the city a turn before they could get there. And lost.

>just realized I lost my 140 GB Three Kingdoms torrent that took me a whole day to download in a drive failure

Thats the problem. I'll be at Strength 1 with 150+ reputation with them and the cunts will still refuse to confedarate. I AM YOUR FUCKING KING YOU SHITS.

Just watch it on yout- oh... oh right. Sorry senpai.

Listen to ROT3K podcast

>military alliance them
>declare war on scary shits that far away
>profit
>or let some random schmucks kick their ass and swoop in
I'm pro at confederating after playing so many campaigns with Mixu's mod.

You have 15 seconds to prove you aren't a skaven or a chaos worshiper

Skaven don't exist, ok. Praise Sigmar.

the problem is I usually wipe out all threats nearby first and take their land. And i've even had these fucks down to one city being sieged by beastmemes and they STILL refuse to confed.

nice thread

Sorry Senpai, but there are no Lizardwomen. Lizardmemes reproduce via abiogenesis.

Which is a shame because she muhs my dik

Plan your army around having a fairly static infantry core to leave you free to micro your ranged and cav. Set up at the start of the battle with your main group in the formation you want and use alt-left click to move them to where you want them to be without having to fuck around with locked groups or moving multiple small groups.

Avoid 40v40 fights like the plague.

>Today must be pretty dank because we are about to focus on the Kingdom of Kush...
That's it, I'm fucking done.

Fuck Total War

DUDE

*QUEEEEEEN

Anybody sometimes just shutdowns during the huge battles with multiple armies? Like there is so much shit happening and stuff to control, I think my retarded brain gets overwhelmed. Especially if the battle doesn't go really well.

is there a stream on?

explain this then

I try to avoid battles that are more than 1 army v 1 army, or where I have to control more than 1 army. otherwise, Slowmo mode

El goblino....

I don't even need to attach an image to this reply for you to know what it would look like

user THAT IS LEWD DELETE THIOS RIGHT NOW

but infinite lizardmen means they provide mates for those seeking safe sex that won't awaken Slaanesh

I'll attach an image of myself. I'm not afraid

no bulli

Yes, especially when there's a lot of trees in the way. Sure, the leaves aren't there but it's still a mess to look at.

It's especially awful when I'm playing as Skaven because unlike the AI I'm not always aware that unit isn't doing anything.

One battle I did as the Greenskins, I got so focused into microing my boar boyz that by the end of the battle, I realized that my unit of trolls was mainly stationary and had gotten only 5 kills.

I think I should just play Lizardmen so that all my units go berserk since I'd get a lot farther if units in my other campaigns had such a "just fucking kill something" feature.

What's the easiest nation for a legendary run in TWW?

Dawi

Slaanesh does not work that way!

MOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDSSSSSSS!!!

Chaos in WH1
Chaos in WH2 when Norsca patch comes in MAY
FUCKING
M A Y

any of them

legendary is babby-mode
if you want a real challenge you have to limit yourself to starting units only, no economy buildings, and no garrison buildings, along with some mods to buff the AI and debuff your own units, economy, and public order

Sorry user, but QUEENS take priority.

Sit down, be humble.

Forgot to add that on top of using alt left click drag on groups you can hold down ctrl at the same time to rotate them. Also if you don't do it already control groups 1-5 should be units you want quick access to like your general, mage, cav, ranged.

it's impressive how that image has turned into a meme

CA Grace here

Norsca has been cancelled.
>anime curelty
>toxic masculinity
I don't think so boys ;)

Kroq, starting in a corner is huge and lizards are reasonably low micro.

>>anime curelty
fucking kek

animal

>Anime cruelty

He just wanted Senpai to notice him.. But the chaos gods had other plans

I can confirm this, it's easy mode

You forgot the enemies that you fight
>rats straight up can't do shit so you get the lower half of the continent for free
>Tomb Keks just fucking explode when they see a lizard

What is the point of the skink cohort
>look at enemy
>LOSING DECISIVELY
>ROUTING

as fat toad you early game spam them as meat shield against norscans

>What is the point of the skink cohort
That they are cute. CUTE!

I can confirm. Lizards and dwarfs are perfect for brainlets who melt down under pressure.

SKEEEENKS

>bretonnia takes over half the empire provinces
>every other fight is just peasants and frogs

Well chances are we'll get atleast one of the Skink LLs in future so, theres that! No doubt they'll get bonus' to hell

what the fuck is this shit

What is it about WH screenshots that makes it so hard to discern what the fuck is even happening