>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/kspg/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

first for liz

Don't fucking talk about the discord or /tmg/, fuck off there, autists.

proove me that magic exists and this isn't some sort of trick

>Ozzy bait gacha before White day
Fucking DW

>page 6
>all those missing spaces
>Not using the campaigns actual name
>The formatting isn't the same across events

Why did you even make an OP if you weren't going to fucking try?

Wait, what? Karna's armor has offensive powers too?

Thanks for the shitty CE you shit king

I would fuck off to discord but Discord CHADs don't post invite link. I found one in the archive but it didn't have Misora in it.

>tfw no azaka CE
It's not fair..

Ren Osugi is fucking dead

S-She's coming back... right?

>KH is gay
Pfahahahahah

>***,362位/***,321位 (***,663 pt) 2018/05/23 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Fate/EXTRA Last Encore 1 [Blu-ray]
>**1,084位/***,983位 (***,383 pt) 2018/05/23 Fate/EXTRA Last Encore 1 [Blu-ray]

Even apocrypha didn't do this bad.

Why the fuck are nips so ugly

Nasubros...

user but she never left my heart

Ugh, the elevens are hideous.

Predictions for the surprise gacha tomorrow?

No surprise gacha.

>4.0
>when most of the other low-tier servants are really old

OH NO NO NO NO! DON'T LET TAMAMOCHADS SEE THIS! Actually,
since Apocrypha was pretty shounen, it makes sense for japan to like it more.

Island
Look at England
They are much uglier

Drawing from memory, I've got a few things to point out:

1. Darnic's original scheme wasn't to have a Great Holy Grail War at all. The idea was that his faction would be the sole faction of the war. It was actually an Association magus who triggered the protocol to summon an additional seven servants.

2. The intelligence pertaining to Vlad's identity was reported back to the Association by the magi who arrived in Trifas prior to the commencement of the Great Holy Grail War. Darnic was stupid to let Vlad's identity be revealed to them, but since he meant to kill them all anyway, and not intending for the Red faction to even come into being, you can see how he might have thought it wouldn't be a big deal.

3. The Association wasn't meant to be able to pull together the sort of war effort it did on as short notice as it did. For example, the catalysts weren't formally requisitioned from the Department of Evocation, but rather they were lent from the private collection (stocked surreptitiously) of a higher-up in the department, who pitched in partially as a favor to the Archibald family. Additionally, Amakusa had spent decades preparing for the war, such as by gathering the materials for the Hanging Gardens. The Red faction was far better put together than it should have been, because it was bolstered considerably by resources from outside the institutions. Darnic's spies might not have known about any of this.

4. It's possible that Vlad was the one who insisted on not hiding his name. In which case Darnic could either roll with it or fight his own servant before the war even started.

>only 4 episodes
>still no BD art or preorder bonus announced
>1000k pre orders
It's actually doing pretty well
I HATE IT

>Fate is a franchise for fujos

Think again retard

What would be his NP?

And fujos STILL throw more money at them. Imagine that.

>Dicksucking: EX

[citation needed]

Can Fujino defeat Lancelot?

News in 2 days lads

Emiya, Cu, Kirei and Shirou, all males, have more doujins than any girls. Gawain, a male with no real role, has more doujins than Slutfox and Whore of Babylon, the MAIN FUCKING SERVANTS. Fujos RULE TYPE MOON.

You can't bend the bent

Still waiting for the citations

His sword is already bent so no.

Fate will never be a fujo franchise till swimsuit event with males.

That won't make it a fujo franchise. That'd only make it an otome franchise. The males need to fuck each other for it to be a fujo franchise.

She can unbent it and make it straight

What will happen in 2 days?

They're almost definitely going to do a part 2 of KnK with Fujino actually having a role in the plot. They'll announce it after the final quests of the re-run are released

You fool! Then he'll be too powerful!

wish i was ozymandias bros...

Fujino > pillars

Ozzy is for his waifu, his otouto, his fuckbuddy Gil and Arash but not for Nito
Nito is for Medjeb

>It was actually an Association magus who triggered the protocol to summon an additional seven servants.
I'm pretty sure they actually purposefully did that and altered the guy's memories to make him think he did it. Dunno why he still exposed Vlad like that if he had control over the situation to that point.
>The Red faction was far better put together than it should have been, because it was bolstered considerably by resources from outside the institutions.
This makes sense. Caules does say he didn't expect them to find Frankenstein's blueprints and Gordes didn't expect to find the leaf to summon Siegfried before the war.
>4. It's possible that Vlad was the one who insisted on not hiding his name. In which case Darnic could either roll with it or fight his own servant before the war even started.
No idea on this last one. Regardless of what happened, his identity would be pinpointed in the first fight and people could deduce a guy in Romania would summon a local hero like Vlad (all the more since it was common in minor wars to fight for local catalysts)

Talk Event

There are plenty other strong and iconic heroes to be summoned in Romania

No, but if a vampire is weak to sunlight and it touches solidified sunlight, it's not absolutely insane to imagine that it might weaken the vampire, or have some kind of negative effect on it.

Who's his otouto?

Why doesn't Medea Lily just bat Fujinon in the stomach with Pain Breaker? I know she can't fix Nero's brain damage or Okita's tuberculosis or Jing Ke's alcoholism, but surely it's worth giving a shot to treating appendicitis? At worst Fujinon will just hurt a bit more than usual because somebody whacked her appendix with a stick.

Post more banana

Moses.

Because their diseases and problems are already part of their Saint Graphs.

Burebista

>I'm pretty sure they actually purposefully did that and altered the guy's memories to make him think he did it. Dunno why he still exposed Vlad like that if he had control over the situation to that point.
That was a retcon in the manga and anime. In the LN Darnic fucked up, and he also fucked up by letting the knowledge of how to build a Grail slip. It was changed to make him seem like less of a fuck up.

Also, if you've got a regal guy in Romania who attacks by summoning stakes, it's not exactly hard to guess who that person is. Hiding Vlad's identity is pointless because he's so damned obvious, there's no way anyone in their right mind would go into a war in Romania and not try to summon its greatest hero.

But none so much as Vlad himself. Vlad is the most iconic figure to come out of Romania and you'd be a fool not to try and summon him if the war is there unless you have access to someone powerful enough to make that home field advantage meaningless.

pin pon pan pon

>There are plenty other strong and iconic heroes to be summoned in Romania
Sumanai I only know two of them. They are Vlad III and Elizabeth Bathory. Kinda weird how the two most infamous vampires were based on people from there.

You're delusional if you don't think he was balls deep in her at some point in the months they were together in Camelot.

Karna is the sun of a Sun God but it's not the real Sun. Amaterasu is the true actual Sun that's why his armor doesn't damage Vlad. Tamamo on the other hand would hard counter him hard

But Moses is for Aaron.

What Illya thinks of Redman?

Are you fags done with the golden gems?

Yeah he fucked her once or twice or a dozen of times but he doesn't love her romantically like he does with those other guys. The only ones who love Nito are the Medjeds. Ozzy just fucked her because the others weren't there and would leave her without much thought

>Hiding Vlad's identity is pointless because he's so damned obvious
It is before people summon their servants.
>there's no way anyone in their right mind would go into a war in Romania and not try to summon its greatest hero.
But that one part is also true. If I ever would fight in Romania I'd choose to summon either Vlad, Elizabeth or someone that counters them expecting someone else to summon them. Kind of how if I were to fight in Greece I'd try picking someone like Hercules, Achilles or Perseus.

I mean Apo at least had some characters that seemed interesting at the beginning. LE doesn't even have that so far.

Karna literally has sunlight woven into his skin and armor. Even his divinity mentions how he has a relation to sunlight.

>true actual Sun
You have no idea what you're talking about. Amaterasu is a sun god, but she's not THE sun god. Every sun god is a sun god, there's no such thing as a fake or true god of the sun. Surya is as much a god of the sun as Amaterasu is.

Also, this is ignoring that it has nothing to do with Karna himself, and everything to do with his armor, which is explicitly solidified sunlight, AKA that thing that vampires are weak to. It should still weaken Vlad when he's a vampire, but it doesn't because Higashide picked and chose when the weaknesses were applicable.

I liked Robin Hood's overall display. He will die next ep, but he had an invisible cape, rained poisoned arrows and forced them to use a Command Spell

Karna's divinity mentions how he unified with his father after death, which confers bonuses to him related to sunlight. For all intents and purposes, Karna became (part of) a sun god. He's as much sun-related than Tamamo if not moreso.

Leakfags BTFO

She thinks he's a manslut.
She ain't wrong.

Name one worse choice for lancer of red in apo than Karna pro tip you can't

Enkidu

Rama and Sita are very well-liked in Japan due to their designs, relationship, shared voice actor, and Rama's feats in-game. The two are considerably less popular in the west, thanks to their backstories being very inaccurate to the original story and their designs being so similar that it almost seems lazy (although there is an in-universe explanation for similar appearances).

I wouldn't say he was a terrible choice so much as Higashide handled him really poorly in comparison to how he had the rest of the cast perform. He used someone really powerful and had ways to weaken him throughout, but didn't take them. It's been said many times before, but he really should've had Karna use Vasavi Shakti on Adam. It'd weaken him in two ways for the final battle with Sieg and it would parallel his legend.

Leakfag here, we will getting a new KnK rate-up tomorrow.

Or maybe he could make it so that everyone isn't made incompetent to try and wank Karna.

Have Avicebron stay with the Black Team and have them use Adam as their main offensive option, then have Karna kill it with Vasavi. Done. You get lots of wank for both sides, and remove two of Karna's best assets for when he fights Sieg, removing the need for the shroud, Galvanism, Command Spell, and Kosmos bullshit.

Wasn't the chink leakfag caught by DW before Halloween or something?

really now?

Except Greece is close enough to Romania that you're better off summoning Greeks anyway

Author's Saving Throw:
After the mess of a launch due to being severely understaffed, DelightWorks made several steps to fixing the copious balance and performance issues. The first step for this was the first "GUDAGUDA Honnoji" in 2015, where many improvements were made.

I can't. As much as I like Karna, he really was a poor choice. He was stronger than most of the cast, directly countered what should've been some of the most menacing servants, and didn't even get to play off his master like in CCC since he was hypnotized into being useless. The end result is a mostly emotionless killbot who rarely gets to display any of his character. CCC Karna was much better and Apoc should've used someone else. Even Benkei would've been a better fit.

I'm thinking Higashide forgot that part of the armor being made of sunlight, because when they finally got the advantage of the battle:
>When arrows pierced him, he would turn completely into mist and bats, and on top of that would turn into a giant savage dog baring its fangs. He continuously changed his form, and his superhuman strength and claws tore through not only the golems, but even occasionally the two Archers, approaching them with speed that resembled teleportation.
>—However, with all six Servants attacking him together, the situation wasn’t at a disadvantage for them. Considering the battle as a whole, the Servants led by Ruler could be said to be the ones dominating in this situation. After all, it would be fine as long as they could buy time. When dawn came, the vampire’s power would drop sharply. It would be easy to kill him then.
Apparently he still would get weakened by sunlight according to Jeanne

>only there as shitty powerfuel with no personality or purpose whatsover
Wow so nothing change?

Wasn't it Nasu who wrote Karna?

Yeah because Achilles was amazing beating a nerfed Chiron and a Retarded Cat

Yes and it's also probably Nasu who was telling Higashide to baby Karna all the time.

ZOMBI

They need to be in the territory, not near it.

>although there is an in-universe explanation for similar appearances
There is? I thought it was just due to the artist's misunderstanding?

It would serve to not have to not have to give Sieg all of the shit he did and it would at least have the interesting bit about paralleling how Vasavi was used in the Mahab. The issue of his character being wasted wouldn't change though. They really dropped the ball with having him act emotionless 99% of the time. Karna only gets to be interesting when he's interacting with others and they limited his interactions in Apoc.

You're missing the point. If you have a chance to go for Heracles you'll go for him instead of Vlad, even if it's in Romania

The release of the long-rumored Grail Ascension (named Palingenesis in-game) has been received very well, as the feature finally allows Servants of the lower rarity to fight almost or just as good as the rarer Servants, while allowing already powerful Servants to become even more powerful. In mere minutes after its release, several players had ascended their favorite Servant to level 100