pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

dead toast:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
youtube.com/watch?v=Rkkw8RhH9ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plenty of people have dated/married IRL after meeting online, VR will be no different.

K i n o

I doubt most of the people are willing to jump the gap between dating an anime girl and dating a balding fat man with stretchmarks

After a straight guy projects a personality on a mute anime girl, ignoring the fact some neckbeard is on the other end?

most vrchatters are skinny neets tho

guys stay the fuck away from the pug there's a gore troll

Hub had a scat troll earlier today, guess they are mixing it up a bit at least

nth for choose whisely which meetup you go to

I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go. I promise.

It's different because the person on the other side is not who they appear to be in-game. In other games, it's removed enough that those kinds of relationships have to match sexual preference. Even I'm aware of this.

EU

>whisely
dont bully me I'm really tired

fuck I went to the void to get away from him and he just got me again... I said gore but it was scat probably the same guy

>NAs are pure lolis
Yeah right

Don't listen to them you're still the cutest

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

is it possible to get a 192k model to 65k without it looking like shit

the real question is how do you manage to make a 65k tri model look like shit

Some clothing and accessories are randomly high poly

thats regular american attire giving a hug to best-drunk, I don't see the issue.

Hope you didn't run into the gore avatar like the rest of us did >.

>during meetups I'm relaxed, having a blast, so on so forth
>lewd shit starts happening, laugh it off with other folks
>lewders want you to join in
>shyness kicks into full gear
I ain't cut out for this, but I cannot deny that a part of me wants to.

whats your name? ill help you ease into it if you catch my word meanings

dont!
find someone special dont be a thot

I accidently added him to friends and he followed me into an empty avatar world.. be careful guys! Dont accept random friend requests I had to remove everybody I didnt really recognize from my friends list because of it

same here

>almost have vr
>afraid of slipperly slope
>shy
I too have this problem
FUCK STREET SIGNS

>Uni always blocked torrents
>Switching VPNs on and off randomly tricked the system and I'm DLing at 1gb/s
wew lad, hackerman

>the hacker known as Veeky Forums is at it again

Don't listen to the thots anons, stay pure and save yourself for that special /vrg/in.

We're currently holding Bible studies every Sunday and will be having a special lecture on virtue and chastity

>I have succubus from konosuba for when I get VR

That'll be two succubus anons at the meetups then.

lets all be succubus (male)

I need a bible override so I can cast the thots in God's holy light.
The G3 will work for now.

I had a 100 Mb/s connection with nothing blocked in University in 2010. Now I can't even get 5 Mb/s on a good day.

Is there some setting I missed? My camera ingame is higher up than my character's head.

>me on the left
im a burger

More thots I say. It only means an easier time finding the truly pure cuties.

You height is too short or your view point is too high in the descriptor.

>im a burger
I want to eat you.

I think my viewpoint is too high. Is there an easy way to tell what to change it to or do I keep trying values and uploading?

Play with the ingame height in system settings first, swap between seated/standing mode a few times. If that doesn't work, just manually adjust the viewball downwards- sometimes odd posture adjustments due to disproportionate limbs makes your character stand in an odd way that makes their standing still height different than their walking height- I notice it the most when their arms are larger than usual, as they spread their legs out slightly which drops their head down

The ingame setting didn't move a thing.
>join avatar testing
>same avatar in same room
Reeeee

With all the boats running around, I'm surprised no one has made a Shimakaze.

There's a ball that shows where it is.

It should adjust the character's entire head somewhat, to the point where you can force them into a permanent squat

There are Shimakaze.

I've seen ones before.

Thanks friends!
>bote captcha
Google pls

this gore spammer has to be more than one person I keep running into them in public worlds

Disgusting

>tfw main a boat
>know next to nothing about her or her source

Google bote name.

How do I end my thot ways?

I'm already desensitized by browsing /b/ as a teenager it's more annoying that anything since I have to alt-f4 because whatever trick hes using on his avatar blocks the menu

Thots for generations have been unable to figure that out
Kancolle wikia is nice if you want to hear their voices.

Is there some trick to not having my polygons/shape keys explode when editing a mesh? Should I be trying to use delete or dissolve? Does it somehow matter if I do it before or after atlasing? Sometimes I'm able to remove polygons just fine, but other times it screws everything up.

More specifically, I merged my meshes like normal, then made some changes to the face due to noticing overlapping/coplanar polygons, tested the shapekeys and it worked just fine. Then I atlased and removed a handful of hair polygons and now everything is broken.

I have backup files saved in stages of course, I'm just tired of having to redo things if it can be avoided.

I have to end my thot ways

Retreat to the Veeky Forums bunker, we must Bible study and talk about monogamy.

Where's the bunker?

Editing FBXs tends to do that. Do all your editing on the .blend file, then export the finshed as fbx.

what is it like? I havent been to a public world in ages unless you count last night for about 3 minutes.

Our Church's doors are always open. You know where to find us.

In Ur mom xD

It worked. Thank you so much!

Unrelated: how can I begin my thot ways?

>You know where to find us.
nope

Well you know who to find rather

>be me
>minding my own business
>mute anime girl starts kissing me
>eventually rubs where my dicc is
>pop a chubby
it goes downhill from there

1. Get on EU hours
2. Post in thread saying you need your dick touched
3. Profit

What about NA hours?

Imblying NA isn't degenerate

This model was 187k.
Deleting the pubic hair got it down to 50k.

Attempting to make Kinect not complete shit.

I haven't seen much (non ironic) lewding in a couple weeks. I think people are actually pairing up if anything and taking it private. If there's actual lewding going on I have no idea where it is

>private
>pairing up
There's no casual anymore, is there?

>tfw finally have a VRfu and got out of the lonely lewd cycle
youtube.com/watch?v=Rkkw8RhH9ck

you fucked up

I do all my editing from the .blend files, have never re-imported the .fbx to edit, so I don't think that's the problem.. I'm guessing it must have something to do with atlasing or flipping normals because that's all I did besides deleting geometry.. So I guess it won't be too bad if that's all I have to re-do.

At least I also made some progress with particles and starting on other things.

I ran into a cute Shimakaze (male) my first day in VRChat, five months ago.
They're out there.

>doing anything casually

Is there an update so we can use color now? I'd freak the fuck out if I can sit properly.

Which I need to edit my new cm3d2 avatar's fucking leg bones so I don't look like I have polio with tracking on.

I talked about my experience in the last thread over here but after reading your posts I think mine was just by coincidence.
Is someone trying to snipe the users on here or is it just a bunch of rampant randoms that just realized how to do the screen overlay and are abusing it I wonder

That's a very cute avatar user. Makes me want to hug.

I think 2.0 added colour tracking first. It will be upgraded to 360 degrees in a few weeks. Should be more accurate to actually have three tracked points, rather than trying to emulate it from a skeleton model that doesn't understand how legs work.

Isn't that Snow White in the image?

Oooh I see, I hadn't used that mode yet and assumed it didn't work until 4.0. I think I may have to order some shit and try the led balls too

cringe

If you have the old kinect, you need something to partially block light because there's no exposure control. that's what the ND filters are for.

You need to go back

>playing with kinect while wearing a zentai suit for optimal accuracy
VRsocks btfo, here comes the zentai suit of true detection

Am I pure if I make lewd gestures and lick people but sperg out if anyone actually tries to do anything lewd?

What do people set their alpha textures to? I want to make my eye shines and blushes look good.

Thanks, user! I'm proud of how she turned out, since there was no actual MMD of her so I'm piecing together 3 different models, re-styling the hair and making my own accessories for her.

You bet also you don't know how happy I am that someone recognizes her. Now I'm more motivated to work on her!

Anyone up for some Onward? Might host another lobby if people are up

no you're just autistic