byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/17554
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>carsh making more drama
Rule 9 when?

As soon as the admins stop letting faggots ride their cocks.

My favorite HoP gimmick is being actually competent and knowing how the manifest,
account database and PDAs work

How do i let the admins know i want to ride their cocks ?

my favorite CE gimmick is to actually be competent and understand the engines like the back of your hand

My favourite HoS gimmick is SPS HoS1 has detected the death of its wearer at Space (291, 435, 1)

My favorite CE gimmick is to use two offset shield generators to secure engitopia then repossess the air and power if I'm not wired sufficient funds periodically.

My favorite CMO gimmick is SPS HoS1 has detected the death of its wearer at Surgery (200, 135, 1)

Remember, in the year of our Lord 2018, when asking someone not familiar with ss13's history what the game is about, this is the image presented to new players via all the public servers.

I've never done a pull, but how would people enjoy this idea.

>Doomguy's full set gives a version of hulk that operates similarly to regular hulk, as long as the armor is worn
>Doomguy's armor gets a buff to melee, current stats for everything else, making them really good at punching the SHIT out of normal mobs and artifices
>Doomguy's belt can hold all weapons, up to a limit of say, 6 or 7.

The set is a meme, but there's like 6 parts of it, and it takes up pretty much every piece of gear on your person, isn't space-worthy, and right now it's in a lair surrounded by syndicates who are fucking pinatas that drop things ranging from xray lasers to hecates. There's no use aside from handing off to the clown or mime.

Doomguy should only be allowed to use shotguns, pistols and melee. No stun batons or eguns. Doomguy should get increased rage as he kills enemies to encourage a spree instead of stealth.

Fugging furries

>Not using the default HoS sps tag
Not accurate enough

>tfw human only stations never again

I'm fine with limiting it to shotguns, pistols, and melee, I can't seem to find the numbers, other than punching walls to dust does hulk give increased melee damage?

And the idea isn't to start killing everyone. It's entirely just to give the set a fun use, kind of like the Time Set except not nearly as ridiculous if you get your hands on it.

Like, imagine doomguy vs Ayys.

>18+ server
>anything even slightly referencing sex or interaction going beyond casual friends is a NO WARNING PERMABAN NO APPEAL FUCK OFF

Slibbery slope
Just do that outside of the game
Like I wish I would have the courage to do

I'd prefer to see doomguy as a game mode or special event like wizwars where one person crashes into the station in an escape pod with the escape alone objective.

Test server.
15 minutes.

>Not "Help the station"
Doomguy just kills anything non-human, that's all he has ever done.

This.
Ever since all servers blanket banned ERP, and server that doesn't have that rule becomes a de facto ERP server and instantly start drawing in THOSE kind of people.

I feel RP is an emulation of human interaction and banging your coworker in maint is just as much a part of the human condition as banging him over the head in maint, but this community has proven time and time again that they can't be trusted with that kind of freedom.

It should actually be capable as a unique form of ERT. You call for aid, Centcom doesn't answer, instead an unknown signal is found hurtling towards the station.

More like a push the button objective

In the event of excessive xenos or cults, admins could introduce doomguy to make it a bit harder for their steamroll.

It's the same as with ninja.
You rarely get to train/get better at it so mostly it will fluke

Would literally only work if he was unstunnable and since everyone is a baby now they get mad when they can't stun and done someone

>8 players
ded serb ded gaem

I don't mind the xeno tide since they are rare. They also usually happen after everyone has guns/mechs.

The first thing I said was he has hulk.

The idea would be he'd have hulk and something like 70/75 melee resistance, but only 30 bullet/10 energy, so he's not impossible outside of no-stuns.

Could be. Those are really the two things I was thinking it up for, though for Cult it should only really be used after Narsie is summoned or such so that it's not a kick in the nuts to a cult about to win.

mosin sec is truly the way this game is meant to be played, god bless cargo

>Thinking I read /ss13g/ posts

Are we finally able to have the latest byond? Being stuck on 510 probably turned people off if they had to DL a different version.

I'm on the latest version and rarely have issues

It works for some people, I've tried 512 and the screen freeze still exists for me.

Works for me

Lewd shit has destroyed countless communities. Go to f-list or fuck off.

>>tfw human only stations never again
>tfw the ss13 game I hosted had numerous stickybans handed out to furfags
Be strong user. Be strong.

If it works for most people then we are on our way to regular pop, hopefully.

>he plays ss13
>he has not watched "The Expanse"

>Murderbone
Wow, that'll really help the player count.

All you need to stop xenos is stop getting in the way of letting me use bombs
All you need to stop cults is stop getting in the way of me exterminating it by any means

>all you need to do to stop these things is let me murderbone
wow

People who can't fight xenos anyway shouldn't stop me from holocausting them
People who just get their implant removed and get reconverted shouldn't get that second chance and quite honestly I'm just gonna shoot everything that looks off and some times the only thing left is gonna be slugs. It's savage but effective.

that'll really help the player count, powergaming and ruining other peoples fun
youre a parody of yourself and a good example of the kind of bad players vg gets stuck with

The entire mode is designed to ruin people's fun dipshit, why the hell should there be more content that does the same. Something that's lost on a shitposter like you. Also people crying about powergaming are powergamers that got out-powergamed cause they can only do pub-tier powergay. Neck yourself bitch nigger. You're never getting your permaban lifted so just stop coming here to shit up the thread.

here it comes, the seething autism rage of "why wont you let me do what I and only I want"
grow up

>bombing xenos
>WE DID IT MARKO, WE SAVED THE STATION
>But at what cost

>>But at what cost
"Being able to call the shuttle without shitmins sending it back due to xenos"

Here it comes, the stubborn crying of "why wont you let me do what I and only I want. Stop blocking my 'jecties reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mommy stop him he's not letting me have fun by attacking and killing sec and half the implanted station!!!!"
You're never getting your permaban lifted so just stop coming here to shit up the thread.

Oh man, if only the station could fit in a "station" the size of telcomms, just fucked off to the outpost and rebuilt from diona and the derelict rnd or something.

I played this morning bud, maybe you're projecting here

>Admins recall it 3 times
>Gather everyone up with some base supplies and gas miners
>Teleport a beacon to a corner of z-1
>Get everything over then chuck the beacon
>Build a ministation and sme to power it
>Encase it in gorillawatt shocked grilles
>Ayys can't get in
>Don't bother calling anymore
>Deadmin request the shitmin ending the round for no raisins when everyone takes their ball and goes home when Faggot came
>Shitmin deadminned
>There was much rejoicing.

Sure thing anonymous shitposter. I'm sure such catalog troll trash like you played this morning. You only played in your head while another day of PERMANENT rolled by.

===Roleplaying in a Security Role===

-code green-
dont wear a helmet
dont use a sec belt
hail suspects and ask to arrest them
dont blockade the brig
dont enter the armory

-code blue-
everying is legal

--code red--
space law does not exist, the station does not exist, get a gun and shoot until the bad people are all dead. they're all bad, they#re a cuilt at dorms, send help quick they're about to su

>Send help
That's not RadAEODExplosionsMan.webm

t. triggered hyperautist turboshitter

youre so attested at the fact someone can disagree with you i think you have psychological problems. i wonder what your ckey and reputation on the server would bring to the table in this discussion.
maybe you should ask your ss13 buddies for their opinion on the matter too, cause it sure sounds like no one agrees with you herd

>dont wear a helmet
>dont use a sec belt
>dont blockade the brig
Then there won't be any officers to raise the alert level

They can't even raise it anyway.

===Roleplaying rolein rolea Rolecurity Role===

-code green-
get naked
break all the brig cells
give me a gun
kill yourself for me

-code blue-
get your gear
hesitate or i ahelp
let me kill you
stay quiet or i ahelp

-code red-
you can fight back
let me win
kill civilians so i can ahelp

-Bode Belta-
fist me daddy

Johnny stop shitposting

Johnny... imagine how your sister feels seeing you act like a fucking retard. You're supposed to be a role model, not a hole model for gay men

tfw because this game is a speedrun simulator you only have the luxury to go code red when all the cultists are already dead

>[23:11:50]SAY: Jacqueline Neely/CykaBylad/(Jacqueline Neely) (@302,245,1) Deadsay: drones, "what's the code red for"
>[23:12:59]SAY: Jake Begum/Panthid/(Jake Begum) (@314,242,1) Deadsay: whines, "apparently you're supposed to dunk the cult and then you go to red"
>[23:13:22]SAY: Yahachachitiha/Rhimrifer/(Yahachachitiha) (@224,256,1) Deadsay: whines, "The red lights are to celebrate your victory"
>[23:13:47]SAY: Yahachachitiha/Rhimrifer/(Yahachachitiha) (@224,256,1) Deadsay: cries, "And then you bust into a new breed of flavor with Mountain Dew Code Red"

Quick! Claim your adminfu!

Kammerjunk

Why isn't Kammerjunk headmin?
She's:
>incredibly active
>always right
>very sensible
>has basic communication skills unlike 90% of the spergs here
>not a dick

t. Nuke

EenKogNeeto

Because they have half a lick of sense in them, so they refuse to become headmin.

niggly

t. Kammer

This pasta tastes like shit

They had to ruin it with that extraterrestrial organism bullshit. I fear next season will be a shitshow.

I want to die!
Save me spacemen!

Season 3 should finish up book 2 and begin book 3. Book two kinda of has the organism, but not at the same extent, I think you'll be happy

>how to get yourself out of the round prematurely

Reminder to grab a glock roundstart, they're better than tasers in every single way.

Glocks are the best security weapon and for high iq individuals.

Reminder that in case of cultrevs, the first priority is to go code red so that the admins give you more leniency.

i can't tell if this is normal shitposting or reverse double shitposting

but that's not the bolas
>ignore shields
>good to bait shitters
>great for a taser follow up
>requires skill
>you throw it at the same time you open a locker, invalidating locker yakkity saxxers
>if criminal scum wants to have a chance against them they either have to learn prediction or toggle walking, wich will decrease their chances to yakkity sax alway
>actually requires skill

Reminder that admins cannot bwoink you if you follow space law and the SOP.
Reminder to be a good officer and you will never need to worry about admins.

>follow sopp
>"wow nice throwing shidder"
>benned

>ignore sopp
>"wow why you have security gear its code gween u shidder"
>benned

the only winning move is to uhhhhhhh
make stunprods as another job, clearly

I nominate Heckenshutze, Renomaki, and Feweh of CM for faggiest staff of all time.

@206045574

>Implying there is a single member of the CM staff that is not a cock-gargling subhuman

Thumbs down, unsubscribe, unfollow, deleted, removed, debunked.

>When you're one step away from being decently robust but you always make a small mistake that prevents you from clutching it out
It feels awful being a shitter, learning from your mistakes, but then fucking up on another small detail down the road.

>he plays SS13
>he hasn't read the OP's Extremely Autistic Guide to Cryo

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/17554
lel

The link to is was removed, at least I don't see it anymore

THIS ISN'T CHADIFICATION
THIS IS KEKOLDRY

Our host is literally bisexual but CM are faggier

>he plays ss13
>he hasn't read my Angelite/Megurine/Reica love triangle erofic.

I miss angelite

>he plays SS13
>he hasn't read Shin-kun's rape route in Morenatsu

You're right, it's removed from the OP for some reason even though it's still in the OP pastebin

So what's the best server to play on?

Hatestation

Is that still running? I remember griffing it once due to arrpees.

Unironically this.

>wah clothes
chem dispensers literally regenerate
make more who gives a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck bud
like you got better things to fuckin do

I hope not

remove the assistant cap