when will max tell me what i think about blanka

fuck branka

this is mai

playbuki

/fgg/ - Steam Chart and Twitch Stats General

when will max tell me what fighting game to play

Your what?

playblue

you're not allowed to talk about jive unless broski is on your steam friends list

***unga***

mai

hey man, we also got twitter posters!!

mike just tosses it away

>haven't played SFV since the end of season 1
>wow blanka looks fun
>I like his vt2 beast cannon
>you know what im gonna reinstall
>try to play for an hour
>it's still boring as fuck
>turn off
dunno how you guys do it

Finish your thoughts, user. Your what?

yeah, he's playing on a hitbox now

>raging in casual

>not playing jive for sniffs

thanks for sharing

Well theres nothing else to do.

>DBFZ lobbies are broken as hell and make organized play a nightmare
>SFV lobbies give no exp or fight money so its pointless to play in them
>All other games have few players who just get ignored if they post.

Just a reminder though guys KOFXIV revival is this friday. Be there or be vappa.

wow...

I just find it fun. It's not difficult.

This is succ.

damn...

>no exp or fight money so its pointless to play in them

This is your brain on the post-playstation gaming culture

If you're gonna play online with randos you might as well get some fight money so you can get free characters from out.

I tried but got kicked out of the only room with decent connection and not excessively experiences players.... euroboobing is tough

post some webm of fighting games you made

>You want to unlock the characters
>Don't play long sets in lobbies
>Play on our shitty netcode where even if you set it to 5 bars only, it will still be a teleport match

>unga turtle player

No one cares faggot.

Will it be good?

just buy the character pass

I wish I knew how to make webs

>NRS

Never post again

this was my entire Fantasy Strike experience

might play it again some time, someone posted a webm with better graphics and a new fish character that looked like he might be fun

only unga turtle is mikey though and maybe ralph havent played a good one

No I need to put that money towards other fighting games or character passes in those games since they don't let you unlock them free.

Google webm for retards.

I'm silver and I just lost against a super bronze Ryu jumping backwards and throwing fireballs. I had a hard time chasing him down because it was a bit laggy and when I got close enough he would jump and hit me. The lag made it really hard to see his jumps. Yes I am salty

The beta is fun enough but there aren't that many decent players on it to judge how the meta would turn out with optimization

At least you could make it to silver.

Now that some time has passed what are peoples thoughts on the secondary v-triggers? So far I've only ever fooled around a little bit with Karin's counter and birdie time, which seems quite good for the Guile match-up.

How do you kids do electricity on a stick? I feel like I can improve on my "hit everything like a spazz" technique.

Is the lamb or alpaca fun? Those are the only characters I'm interested in. I'll probably pick it up if it's only $15.

I lost a dhalsim bot that was spamming heavy kick when I was bronze but I still eventually made it to diamond

smash 3 times and select version with last hit

wtf bros this guy posted a webm without his cfn

Rentpill me on NRS games living in peoples heads.

the lamb is a puppet character and really difficult to learn for me so I can't judge it, alpaca is a meme character with forward charges and shit

SFV is the only game i've ever played where a character can just walk back and the majority of the cast can't effectively chase because the movement options in this game are so incredibly bad.

I'm honestly astounded you capcucks play garbage like this. This game is literally for children lol.

First Blanka I fought was a super diamond rankboar Vega main who ragequitted in lobby

So it's that kind of people huh

dude just dash and mash lol.

hello vappa

I like puppet characters, memes, and didn't mind forward charge moves when I played Vatista. Sounds like my type of characters.

twitter.com/NuckleDuDang/status/807456110663925760

don't worry too much about online

Lol what do you wanna just fly at them and skip all neutral? Retarded DBEZ player.

>walk forward
>he reaches corner
>wait

When is our guy coming back bros?

The Fuck Hell is that?

Air dashing is great, but that's not all there is. Have you never played a street fighter game before 5, you braindead underage faggot?

All modern fighting games are kusoge

>Cody has a TAP style "charge your button and release" special
If he maintains that in SFV I'm not playing him, fuck comboing into releasing buttons.

what movement options did ryu have before that he doesn't have in 5?

s3 is his season

it's literally the core of his gameplan

just blacklist every laggy player you find

>crossover costume
>still has the zombie skin
W H Y

>This game is literally for children lol.
i've been saying this for years but just get called a troll. the massively nerfed movement, the insanely long hitstop, the t.rex limbs, crush counters + priority system and all the + on block normals that have extremely little pushback... sfv was made from the ground up to appeal to kids and people who have never played a fighting game before. the capcom community only plays it because it's the latest street fighter game, and the pros only play it because of the money

Oh yeah faggot? I' an 09'er and played the og SFIV so go suck a donkey dukn you DBEZ RETARD!

that white commando is fucking beautiful

how'd you unlock this?

I didn't know, I never really played him in SFIV but now I'm doing some challenges.

sucks for console but pc not going to have that issue with modding.

>street fighter moviment options
what did the retard mean by this

it looks like cheap plastic desu looks like a mod and not even a good one

You play the extra battles when they come out. Right now we have one for Chun-Li that I wouldn't want even if it was free.

i'm guessing he meant faster walkspeeds, specials that weren't -100000 on block/whiff, and the absence of crush counters, you stupid fucking faggot.

Brick? Eh, I met him once but he seemed more interested in rambling about "preserving the daughters of the white race" than getting to know me...

imgur.com/a/YDxwJ#9EoMdJp

This is Another Mai

vappa will say anything to shit on jive because it's the most honest fundie based sf, the worst part is that they're probably thinking of shit like c.viper or fuerte

based block proximity

Lmao look at that little bitch ken shaking in fear

I mean that kinda does sound a little bit more important than getting to know some random faggot.

Stop replying to yourself fag.

none of those are movement options you absolute retard

So is SFV literally CvS2 now that Blanka's back?

Is succ a bat that evolved to mimic a human, or a human that dresses as a bat?

wish i was Rashid bros...

What game do you play? GG?

a vulgar abomination that should be killed on sight

proximity blocking is the secret biggest kusoj mechanic

Going to get back into Jive. How does Bison do against Blanka?

One day someone complains SFV has too much rushdown
Now the kiddies say theres no way to rushdown
Make up your mind and stop posting

I’m willing to bet youre an anime player who doesnt give a shit what anyone says so long as it trolls somebody

put killmonger in dbzf