>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.
- You move slightly faster with your weapons sheathed :^)

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes. And please bump the thread if it needs it and you get the chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
youtu.be/xSPByCpwoh4
youtu.be/JVOUxchz_vs
youtube.com/watch?v=-jMruFHTwrY
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Do I need to subscribe?
Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), 1500 crowns (cash shop currency) upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

>I miss Harry

Dude. No way. No fucking way, it IS him. I was wondering why his voice sounded so familiar.

m8 this game has Monty Python, the Minister of Magic, and Clockwork Orange in it too.

I don't know how they get such big actors to sign up to do shitty online wizard games, but if you didn't even recognise fucking Dumbledore they are clearly wasting their money.

Context?

>yfw vvardenfell is literally 1/2 scale to the original

it's easy money for them

>tfw brainlets think part of a map being inacessible changes the scale of a thing

Vivec's exactly as far away from Seyda Neen as it always was.

Stream viewers donated so much money to Gilliam he broke down in a sobbing fit from over-validation.

Dude's a nice guy but that was some cringe-worthy autismo feels right there.

How do I tame different pets as a warden?

Quick reminder don't get too attached to video games, anons.

have you tried reassigning your skill points

no one gives a shit about the scale dumbass
we just wanted to be questing as much (or at least close to as much) in TESO:Morrowind as we did in TESIII:Morrowind

it's not like we paid fucking premium for that chapter or anything

what did he mean by this

Anyone know who apparently committed suicide yesterday? Apparently he was a pretty well known player as most of the streamers are chimping out over it.

>no one gives a shit about scale dumbass

See >yfw vvardenfell is literally 1/2 scale to the original

>t. 60 hours of tes3

explain how ebonheart would fit, explain how the wider dren plantation would fit, explain dunmer strongholds being like five square feet of area not to mention the cantons in vivec

vvardenfell in online is at least 2:3 with the original but definitely not 1:1

>summerset isle gets leaked
>spellcrafting confirmed
>psijic order as new class
>eso streamer decides it's time to end it all
like holy shit how about 2 months ago when it all looked bleak and dreary, there was fuckall for balance updates, we had AoE cap, no outfit system, etc?

this upsets me

This. All the cities are smaller than in Morrowind yet still very close together.

Though I do think the fact we have better render distances and generally move a lot faster in ESO than vanilla Morrowind also exaggerates the sense of it being a bit smaller.

I'd imagine his suicide ideation wasn't due to his hobby.

It's also that it's less varied. There was a volcanic erruption between TESO and TESIII that dramatically changed the landscape. You don't have to deal with lava rivers now, the terrain is more same-y.

I don't know about moving faster in TES:O... scroll of icarian flight? Hop potions or spells? The boots of blinding speed? maybe it was just me playing on turbomode

You DEFINITELY move faster in TES:O. For one, you can run.

All the fucking time. At no cost.

In Morrowind? THAT COSTS STAMINA. NOT WALKING COSTS STAMINA. Running was a limited resource. There were no mounts. No wayshrines. You could Mark/Recall, use Intervention Scrolls and fast-travel at specific locations. That's it. Unless you go out of the way to break the game and turn items intended as jokes into legitimate means of speedy travel you can not get around Vvardenfell in Morrowind nearly as fast as even a brand new player with no horse can in TES:O.

Riddle me this faggot
They adjusted the size for Imperial City because it was an MMO and the size would feel wrong if it was the original size.

Why didn't they do the same with Morrowind? Now they just ported over the heightmap and adjusted the scale 1:1 while having the buildings (due to it being an MMO) being smaller on a bigger scale.

Walking in Morrowind was the best. It wasn't too slow, but it was fast enough to carefully explore tombs, dungeons and what ever else. Running was truly optional in that game. If I really wanted to run, I'd just use magic to go faster.

Walking was OK in Oblivion as well, but not as good as in Morrowind. But in SKyrim? It was fucking shit.

who?

Walking in Morrowind is equivalent to Skyrim's normal brisk jog.

Skyrim's walking is for RP reasons and little else.

>Walking in Morrowind is equivalent to Skyrim's normal brisk jog.

Did you mean that the other way around?

I mean that they're both a normal means of conveyance with no cost associated.

>Spellcrafting confirmed
When? Weren't there files only for jewelry crafting?

So whaddya actually DO with Monster Trophies? Like I know there's cheevs for getting a lot of them, but do I actually have to keep the item or what

The ones you get at random from trash you just sell to vendors, has no other use aside from RP

You have to keep the item and you get the achievement for having all of the required items in your inventory.
Good luck farming them since I despite playing for few years now and never ever fucking selling the trophies needed for achievements I still have barely any of them.

There's an achievement for collecting all of them. You get dyes and a title for doing so.

Don't have to keep them, once you pick it up its checked off in the achievements and good to sell or destroy.

How do you roleplay in this game?
I really feel like there is not enough skills to roleplay and be at least fine.
I thought to make ranger-like assassin with a bow inb4 too edgy, but just failed, there is not so many bow related skills.
But i don't know how to roleplay killing npcs and stealing stuff if my char not a that person.
I wish there was necromancer with at least 4-5 zombies/skeletons.

autism

what is the state of each of the factions in context to pvp for EU PC?

>i would have wrecked you if i had my sets on
>ur bad man

Everything I saw a few weeks ago is EP is bes then DC then AD but who knows just be you

So how's the game current state? I played a little bit about a year ago, but life stuff got in the way and I kinda forgot about this game. Since I'm kinda craving a mmo this seems like a good one to boot up. How is the Morrowwind expansion? Also is there any good werewolf sorc build? I got lucky and someone gave me the bite before I quit but I never got around to looking up a quality build for it.

AD wins Vives
EP wins Sotha
DC wins Shor

please respond

youtu.be/xSPByCpwoh4

tfw no golden BSW jewelry

game is pretty solid rn with lots of content. the worst part of the game was grinding for specific traits on weapons, but now with transmutation (reforge from wow basically) you can change traits. WW doesnt really have a place in PvE and is only used by stam classes in PvP.

you look sick

t-thanks user

I just got morrowind. I heard when it came out that Vivec is slowly built up as you complete quests, like Orsinium. Is this true? Does it eventually reach the level of the singleplayer game, or does it always have those gay scaffolds everywhere?

Can't find shit bout spellcrafting

It changes but the city is never finished.

tfw no gold willpower/agility

Asking the real questions.

Maybe when jewelry crafting comes out we can upgrade them

If the UESP leaks are to mean anything they speculate you won't be able to upgrade the item and it will be more similar to enchanting.

some absolute madman posted this on the official forums, in the outfits thread
which one of you was it?

btw is grid inventory updated or working properly??

Page 10 bump.

is there a player set that looks like constable gretgas armor in the game?

theres a costume that you can change color

I had no clue who that was but the >wikia page image the outfit looks similar to whatever style is War Maiden.

looks like the telvanni style.

>factions

Ha. Nobody has loyalty so it makes literally no difference.

Every faggot is running around with alts in every faction. I literally saw some EP fag grab a scroll and carry it out to his AD faggot guildmates. People just log into their alts on whatever side is winning and snowball the campaign.

These faggot tryhards literally ruin everything. I can't think of many other games that would literally be more fun without all the "best" players, it's fucking weird.

its redoran motif because she is a redoran guard [somehow]
the warrior poet set is in this style

How does a player like myself who just started playing 3ish weeks ago and who just hit cp186 level the PvP skilltrees? I'm a stamblade with good starter PvE gear and I just get stomped. I can't find a group either.

Ah, ok, that makes sense then. I thought you were referring to speed.

Play a no-CP campaign. This will give you the best chance of actually denting someone because they won't have 700 levels of CP over you. Then find a zerg and follow it, buy siege like ballistas and trebs from the vendors in keeps, and keep a bunch of door/wall repair kits on you. Follow with a zerg and use a ranged weapon like a bow to tag people and stay alive, try to avoid solo confrontations until you git gud and just fix doors/walls when there's no zerg to be found.

Also make yourself a set of PvP gear. Namely, make sure all the traits on your gear are Impen so some gankblade can't explode you by looking at you.

What's some good PVP gear? Currently I have 5 hundings, 4 night mothers gaze, and agility jewelry.

Returning player here, could you guys kindly remind me why we had to choose between light/med/heavy armor set?
I remember I had to wear light on my old mage, but I'm starting fresh and I just don't remember why exactly. I'm think about heavy armor warden, will I suck dick? Even considering destro instead of 2H/DW.
PVE mostly. I don't don't care about Vet/PVP stuff right now. But I don't want something broken pile of argonian poo too

I'm honestly not sure, I haven't PvP'd in a while, mostly you just want Impen traits to avoid being exploded and after that I'd suggest looking into some sets that give some stamina recovery in addition to one of your DPS sets. You might also want to make some potions/poisons if you have the alchemy skill for, they help a lot with resource management.

Light amps spell damage, spell pen, and your magicka recover so it's good for mages. Medium is similar for stamina. Heavy is only for being hard to kill and you will indeed suck dick if you are doing anything other than tanking.

I've heard Wardens make good Tanks. I've not made it to PvP and I'm finding that I can just adapt my skills and armor to circumstances in PvE. Respecing is cheap.

His name was Zrifalas.
May he rest in peace.

What's the fastest way to level up?
Also, should I? What I'm thinking is to start CP as soon as possible and also earn better quest rewards (gold or something else).

What's the highest gold cost for putting together an outfit? Like 20K?

55k + tip for dyes.
Better buy up those outfit change tokens, goy.

Skits are faggy but info is solid: youtu.be/JVOUxchz_vs

cute without being too cute. well done. also thanks for bow screen
youtube.com/watch?v=-jMruFHTwrY

>Ooooh, ok. I'm really glad they do go more into it.
then get a load of pic

>Great use of mixed motifs.
thank you, user
my fucking sides

>the left hand on the thumbnail
christ, have some pride. not (You)

what are good reliable items to margin trade?

top kek
link to post?

At the beginning of each campaign anyone going into it for the first time has to pick one faction and they can't play with any other faction for the duration.

Can someone tell me why this is a bad idea because it makes sense to me but I know from experience I'm retarded.

i love

this game

so fucking much

Fits with some of the Argonian philosophy. Also great to see we meet some benevolent Dremora. I love that Daedric race.

>benevolent
never ever ever. none of them. goddamned fucking daedra.

>These goddamn 1000% price increases in certain motifs
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Also fits with Sotha Sil being connected to the oceans around Tamriel. Somehow.

Do what's actually the sort of scaling you get per attribute point for things?

Like how much does one point in Magicka help your spells and such?

I haven't had many issues but sometimes depositing items in the bank bugs out and instead of pressing e you have to right click

I think it's something like every 1k magicka is 100 spell damage

seriously. anyone? also bump and goodnight

The selfishness of the sea is Seht's.
Ironically it seems like Hernia Mora is the watery god but Seht's immediate daedric comparison is Jigglebags (to the point where people worship him as an aspect of the god of order).

So since I'm a plebian and such, any advice on which provisioning ingredients are worth hanging onto to use and which aren't worth it?

I ain't got the bank space for all this shit

>crafting without a craft bag
Don't.

I will look into this next time I log on, user, fret not.

dustman

ded

Anyone try zaan on a stam build for pvp?

>random vet
>fang lair

Don't bother with provisioning without a craft bag unless you're prepared to only pick up the ingredients you can use in your known recipes, it's a trap. There's like 50 different ingredients, and only 2-3 (Frost Miriam, Beverez Juice and Perfect Roe) are worth holding on to or selling. You are probably better off asking a guildie for good periodically.

That bad, huh.