www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>2.0 Patchnotes:
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-105-2-0-cherryh-patch-notes.1069794/
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

love sci-fi propaganda posters x x

i love you

How do I mod the game after 2.0 so that tech penalties are based on pops instead of planets/systems

also i'd like to alter terraforming costs

Is this a matter of editing some .ini files or similar? 123

I don't really know how to continue in my Endless Space 2 playthrough.

I'm at overcolonization cap so there's not that much of a point of continuing to expand and neither is there incentive to wage war. Because of this I'm very unfocused in what to research or what to construct.

Read the wiki.

So I just lost my second game of ES2 on hard with the united empire and it was also the second time the lumeris won by a landslide just after turn 200. How do I stop them when they are on the other side of the galaxy? My second game went a lot better but they were too far away for me to stop them get an economic victory.

I thought the ships were hands before I expanded the image

step 1 disable economic victory

You have 16 hours to pre-order Apocalypse before release

or what?

Isn't that too cheesy when it's lumeris' strong suit?

Economic victory is a pretty badly designed victory condition so I wouldn't worry about it.

lumeris can use their insane dust to get other victories

But you can't preorder it on steam?

>pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
this is for multiplayer, right?
because I've been successfully ignoring the entire politics mechanic

paradox wants you to buy from their own store so they get more money, so pre-orders are exclusive to there

if only those preorders weren't shit

Certain quests used to be hard to pull off unless you understood politics. Like the UE or Riftborn quests, but both were changed to be easier

fucking hell, how many stars are that?

What part of the UE quest was difficult? I did it at launch and don't remember any political troubles.

Mezari questline required either a scientist majority senate or 3 active science laws, can't remember which. I think militarist party was even more ridiculous then as well.

Stellaris is in 16 hours right?

yes

Ah, think I either stayed pure UE or already had the set up for the Sheredyn politics.

All of paradox games data files are easily editable .txt files, just go into common and follow the file structure to your desired feature, the edit the pertinent document to your pleasure

so 2.0 looks like trash, will I be able to revert back to a previous version and keep all my shit as is or am I fucked

Is it a good idea to wage liberation wars in Stellaris is you're a fanatic xenophobic?

If you really want to buy into this "2.0 is trash" meme then you can play older versions through steam.

Play on 6-armed galaxy with no constellations until you get a hang of the game. On turn 200 as UE you should be able to go and kill anyone at any point in the galaxy on any difficulty just by buying a full fleet with your influence, but we all have to start somewhere.

In Steam,
Right click -> Properties -> Betas

>Choosing to be beta

respectfully disagree

is ES2 your first Amplitude game? EL is better because more content and it's polished already
what, you have played it that you're so certain it's good?

>what, you have played it that you're so certain it's trash?

In the last thread people were asking why the warp code was removed. Here is the actual answer directly from wiz, posted today.

>awakened empire has 500k spread out in 3 fleets
>at war with me and my alliance
>doesn't do anything for year
>can't blitz a planet without getting jumped by the enemy doomstacks
Fuck. I don't want to frontal assault anything, I've captured the automated battleship and don't want to lose it. Any way to break the stalemate? I researched jump drives hoping for a crisis to start.

>I'm at overcolonization cap
Doesn't matter. Pump up the Senator BOB law and enjoy the endless expansion. Or just stack +approval

thx thats good to hear

How can you even have a space game without warp drives? I don't play them, but being able to hyperspace all over the place seems pretty fucking crucial to the fantasy.

You should copy the files into a mod folder so that you will always have access to the original and can enable/disable it whenever you want rather than editing the file directly in the installation directory.

Are you conflating different forms of FTL travel?

I see that smug loli too much for my tastes. I'm going to have to commission a picture of her getting her ass hit with a hairbrush.

Plenty of sci-fi has non-free form FTL

The intellect of a paradrone everyone

>make tons of changes that sound like shit
>"BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THE CHANGES ARE SHIT WITHOUT CONFIRMING THEM TO BE SHIT"
>"buy the dlc plz"

Kill yourself

>I have no idea what I'm talking about, but...

You can still hyperspace. You just have to do it through hyperlanes, gates, or wormholes now.

She's so popular it probably already exists

>That sound like shit
Game sounds better than the garbage state it's currently in.

>Pump up the Senator BOB law
ze what now?

Most of the changes sound fine. You're just being contrarian.

Mmm. I should ask /d/, I think they have a spanking thread.

The law literally abbreviated SENATOR BOB. It gives you +Approval per pop, it's so overpowered you can ignore overexpansion penalty.

Honestly I just like my games not to take away freedumbs if they give them in the first place.

>Awakened empire
>Technology level: superior
>Threat: -37

based zelevas poster

>DLC about to be released
>Wiz's dicksuckers from the paradox forums begin to flood the threads

You do it for free

Reminder that if you played warp as your default FTL type you're a shitter, and that warp is just a shitty jump drive anway.

When will Paradox put Wiz in charge of the World of Darkness IP?

>near future 4x with fully crafted solar systems limited to slower than light travel never.
>You will never have to try to put down the mars revolts, just to have the jovian sector rebel while your fleets are guarding the Venusian cloud cities from martian separatist fleets.
>You will never unite the solar system under an iron fist, launch expeditions to proxima centauri, lose contact and a century later be attacked by the great grandchildren of your original expedition.

>don't hate a thing
>you must be mindless drone dicksucker
k

So crack for Apocalypse DLC released tonight as well?

I guess MoO is a game for shitters and space 4Xes are for shitters too

>The game is trash
>Changes make the game appear slightly less trash
>WTF URE PARADRONES!!!!!111!!
desu m8 if you're fine with the current state of the game the only paradrone here is (you)

>"if u don't suck wiz's dick then u r the real paradrone!"

The absolute state of brainlets.

I want to fuck Darkness.
That outfit of her is way too attractive.

>Saying the game is fine isn't sucking wiz's dick
The absolute state of paradrones

So are you just trying to get (You)s, or do you actually have brain damage?

>that outfit
>masochist
>that figure
Literally perfect

Is stealing other people's insults the only thing you can do you illiterate sack of shit?

Good to know it's the brain damage.

Probably oxygen depravation from deepthroating Wiz all this time.

Very hard to blow up a FE fleet without attracting the attention of their military stations, also, even if you take a planet the FE might just take it back with their army stacks of 100 Gene-modded warriors.

Maybe you can try and lure them to another system with a small disposable fleet and then jumping on them using the combined power of all of your ships and allies.

Maybe even build a few military stations where the ambush will be situated.

>masochist
As a spankfag : all interest lost. If she loves it, it's not that fun. There's also the risk of her thinking it's not enough.

I use the whole power of my vassals and my federation meatbags to cover the losses from my XXXk fleet, so I can take on the most wpowerful FE without suffering much losses, though I do have to continuously fill the Fleets of my Federation.

Despair.

Wiz doesn't have a penis, you can't do that to her.

I'm sure she has some sort of futanari artifact in her shop.

I was saying fucking MONTHS ago that hyperlanes should be the only default FTL type, wormholes should be a researchable late-game tech, and that warp drives are just shitty jump drives anyway. Tbh I'm super glad Paradox did something not retarded for once.

I don't think the combat changes will actually fix doomstacking, and I don't like the switch from spaceports to starbases, but hey baby steps.

I do enjoy a bit of non-consent in fiction but after a point it becomes too rapey for my taste. The woman enjoying her pain is part of the appeal anyway. After a point them not enjoying it triggers the part of my brain that says you shouldn't like that kind of thing

Does 2.0 finally let you make defenses worth a shit or are they still tissue paper?

Said it shortly after release, Paradox aren't good enough to design 3 mutually exclusive FTL methods.

I like it when she submits to it but doesn't necessarily enjoy it. If it becomes too much, she can still struggle and ask for it to stop, but the idea of her submitting to it for whatever reason pleases me.
It's not just about causing pain, it's about dominating too.

Well with star fortresses you can supposedly set up actual chokepoint systems that are supposed to require a sizable force to break through.

They should have keep jumpdrives alone, the new jump drives seem retarded.
>You have a chance to bypass one hyperlane in exchange of crippling your fleet for 3 months and opening a hole to hell.

>but hey baby steps.
towards what? time for baby steps was one and a half year ago, after the release.
check out streams or whatever, but I suspect that they still won't be good.

Are you HOYPED for CW4?

Well yeah but the character still resists, have you seen the show or are you just running off my commentary?

Spring engine? is that you?

>towards what? time for baby steps was one and a half year ago, after the release.
>unironically thinking Stellaris isn't still in early access

The game kind of went backwards after release.
Warp was slow and weak, wormholes were OP, but hyperspace had a niche in that fleets could hyperspace from anywhere in the system. Then they "balanced" it so that fleets had to be on the edge to hyperspace, turning it into a worse warp drive, but then they buffed warp and made it actually not totally awful. Just like how they removed what little grand strategy diplomacy elements the game had in favor of railroaded and shallow 4x diplomacy. Also mass drivers got buffed to shit with no real drawbacks, while lasers and missiles kept their drawbacks. It was really like they were balancing by throwing darts at a dartboard and never even bothered to play their game.

Just your commentary.
I only read the novel, haven't watched the show. In the novel, she'd probably break you in two if you tried to molest her.

>It was really like they were balancing by throwing darts at a dartboard and never even bothered to play their game.
Is just Wiz losing a game against X tactic.

creeper should be more viscous now that it's highly visible, but other than that yes
also the dev is really bad at his own game, at least when he's showing progress

My issue with starbases is that, since there are no more starports, you can't install mods that augment your planet's output. Presumably you can install mods on starbases, but that means you can only really customize that way on the system level which is dumb.

Otherwise, starbases sound good. I just wish they kept starports as economic customization for planets, relegating starbases to military shit.

Holy fuck I wouldn't doubt it.
>He kited my fleet all game with hyperspace, we have to nerf hyperspace
>My mass drivers couldn't defeat his lasers, we have to buff mass drivers to be flat out better than lasers.
>This is just balancing to ensure the way I play the game is the most enjoyable
>I've really taken a shine to hyperlanes, too bad I nerfed them, well we'll just make everyone use hyperlanes then.

those should take tiles anyway

How can you lose to tactics when Stellaris has none?

I don't think buildings should give planet-wide buffs, save for rare exceptions, only adjacency bonuses. Spaceports are what should be giving planet-wide bonuses. Besides, orbital structures around inhabited planets are really common in sci-fi and now we have none.