/hg/ - Halo General

#408 - Nobody making a new thread as Usual edition

Welcome to Halo General. Here we discuss the Halo games, expanded universe, and fan projects. Discussion of general Xbox developments, news, and games is also allowed unless stated otherwise. New arrivals check out the spreadsheet for updates on community events and to familiarize with active /hg/ members.

>/hg/ community spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/180BTI18TtggxC9yGxZE5-_QPiSK_fFAGLOx5awbTySY/edit?usp=sharing

>Halo General Spartan Company
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/open-worlds

>Important Halo Links and Notes
pastebin.com/TEdXes5c

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/
xboxclips.com/

>>>Halo News

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/jy6nfbnrwnqhtb9/SPV3.1.0f.zip
h2pcmt.com/Cartographer/Installer/
mediafire.com/file/7v0fulcl0ll9lk9/ElDewrito_0.5.1.1_Release.zip
github.com/Clef-0/FMM2/releases/download/v2.00/FMM.exe
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-5-forge-bundle/9nblggh4v0fr
imgur.com/a/OOF1r
imgur.com/a/6FqzO
imgur.com/a/Pb9Vq
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42ckt0ZDdWaG1WSkk
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42Sk9iamNQaW81V3c
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42aUIwbUZxWHJ0V1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Halo on PC:

>SPV3 w/ crack:
mediafire.com/file/jy6nfbnrwnqhtb9/SPV3.1.0f.zip

>Halo 2 Project Cartographer w/ crack:
h2pcmt.com/Cartographer/Installer/

>ElDewrito 0.5.1.1 (INSTALL NOW, UPDATE TO 0.6 LATER):
>Base game: mediafire.com/file/7v0fulcl0ll9lk9/ElDewrito_0.5.1.1_Release.zip
>Foundation Mod Manager:
github.com/Clef-0/FMM2/releases/download/v2.00/FMM.exe

>Halo 5: Forge (WINDOWS 10 ONLY):
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-5-forge-bundle/9nblggh4v0fr

>AVAILABLE ON STEAM (and Windows Store):
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars 2
Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo: Spartan Strike

>IN DEVELOPMENT
ElDewrito version 0.6 will release THIS MONTH, will feature a forge mode better than Halo 5, will eliminate many bugs, and will release with Halo 3 assets stock. Already has Team Slayer and Action Sack servers.
Project Contingency is a fan-made Halo game being made in Unreal Engine 4. Coming soon.
Installation 01 is a fan-made Halo game being made in Unity and shows a lot of promise. Coming Soon.

Art Books:
>Art of Halo 3
imgur.com/a/OOF1r

>Art of Halo 5
imgur.com/a/6FqzO

>Art of Halo
imgur.com/a/Pb9Vq

>Art Compilation from CE to 4
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42ckt0ZDdWaG1WSkk

Lore:
>Warfleet
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42Sk9iamNQaW81V3c

>Halo Books
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42aUIwbUZxWHJ0V1E

fake and gay,

Hey Droid lets play Halo :3333

So Halo?

Yeah Droid lets play Halo
GT: Ij999

Halos anime is ok
Also the other thread has a shit OP so ill support this one

This one doesn't have the (embeds) left over in the OP So this is the good one desu

Thread was made late. This is your home now.

Urrgrrggrg Halo 6 whennnnnnn

You're are in teh club and this guy smacks you're are girlfriend's asses, what do?

Ask my gf what species she is that she has multiple asses or that she would date me.

Idk why you posted that armor, but it's fucking disgusting. Looks like some gay shit

Well Johnson, I made it. Despite your directions

Ah superintendent virgil. I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable interrogation!

Halo

hmmm

>Cortana's NEW POWERFUL Allies VS

Versus what?

muh dic

woah

>Legendary Arena XP Boost
Oh boy. Like 1000 xp. And I only need 2,007,407 more to reach level 148!

Levels in Halo 5 are pointless.
You level up faster by playing Warzone so some of the best players are not even at max level.

You're pointless.

yeah i know...

fookin

i don't play halo tree

GUARDS
SIEZE HIM

Halo will be played soon.

But what if, I were to disguise MCC as a functioning product?

oh ho ho

eldewrito will have snow variants for all maps a couple of months after 0.6 launches

Here is snowoff

>Literally just replacing the ground texture with white

Meh

>surrounding landscape is still parched brown african steppes
kek

Delightfully devilish 343

nice

thats actually common in some African highland areas for it to be snowcapped

>eldewrito will have snow variants for all maps a couple of months after 0.6 launches
it just keeps getting better

But those mountains in the distance are clearly at a higher elevation

IDK user I'm sorry I'm not autistic enough to get triggered over something in the skybox of a new feature being put forward.

huh. Yeah I guess. Good thing you'd have to look for something like that then on top of it let it ruin the map for you

looks like avalanche will be making a return after all

I was just gonna say

>New feature
This is such a nothing "feature"

Changing the texture of the ground is not difficult or impressive, all it does is make the map look shittier and unfinished

No, it was already ruined because it looks bad. I was just pointing that out in response to him.

I thiink it looks cool.
To each his own

Well I'm sorry you feel that way.
Still glad it's happening though.

nah. It's nice to have the option. Looking forward to using it.
Sorry if that bothers you.

eldewrito will have lava variants for all maps a couple of months after 0.7 launches

Here is lavaoff

>this guy is actually triggered by the fact that he can't control other people's opinions
sad

Great map to play hot potato.

could be neat for some memey customs actually

Yeah man. Deleting the ground texture is such a good feature. Can't wait for GuardiSnow, it will look like my favorite white-wall halo 5 maps

I understand this is a joke post but the funny thing is /hg/ would absolutely make use of that

Halo is being played.

eldewrito will have Ocean variants for all maps a couple of months after 0.8 launches

Here is OceanOff

I'm sorry this has been hard for you user. But here's the best part: you don't have to play on the white varients if you don't want.

GT?

Mine

depends on what specifically is being played. customs? Warzone?

Sigmund82

this.
are we doing big team or...

Already have SHARKS game mode.

No but you're autistic enough to think replacing the ground texture with white is so amazing and revolutionary

eldewrito will have MLG halo 5 variants for all maps a couple of months after 0.6 launches

Here is MLG halo 5off

You can tell it's competitive because you know when you're on the red side or the blue side

I just think it's a neat feature. That's all. I'm sure I'll still play on the regular varients more.

Fucking more.

This could be a nice new mem

The blue side has no cover or anything to hide the bombs.

>if he disagrees with me, he's autistic!
only a true autist deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.

That's where we differ. I don't think such a lazy and simplistic feature is even worth including. All it does is make the map look worse, so there is no point.

If they were to add in proper foliage and shit and make it actually look GOOD, sure it would be more work but then it would also be worthwhile.

>That's where we differ. I don't think such a lazy and simplistic feature is even worth including.
To each his own

eh. it's good enough for me. Luckily it is being included. And there's noithing that can be done about it. Feels gud.

>if he disagrees with me, he's autistic!
That's generally how this place works, yes.

>there's no point
for you maybe. It's pretty clear others disagree. Cheers.

Simply turning the ground pure white while everything else including the grass, rocks, and skybox looks all warm and African is not very appealing

If you want to make a snow variant you've got to totally overhaul every asset like C0 did on Snowhalla

Stop samefagging.

>in minority
>s-samefag
I'll take that as a checkmate

this.
I'm glad it included. But I'll probably still play on the base varient the most. Pretty sad that this is how someone deals with not being able to control what happens in a game.

I dont even care about the white feature but Im going to enable it when I play simoly because it triggers someone's autism so hard.

this.

What's sad? The fact that I said it looks lazy and made a few meme images?

It does look lazy.

>my post isn't even in defense of it
Get a grip

this. 1st rule of Veeky Forums. Don't get mad.

We are now play assault.
And not the illegal kind.

we... lost someone dear to our /hg/ family today...

>Being such an autist that you think turning on a shit feature that the people who don't like it won't even see will make someone mad
Wow. How does someone even come to that conclusion? How is it going to trigger people's autism? Are you some big ebin streamer? Get over yourself

eldewrito will have Sigmund variants for all maps a couple of months after 0.6 launches

Here is Sigoff

See now THERE'S a good feature

like I said, people like you are the only reason I would actually do it. Your tears are well worth it. I can't speak for the other people that do genuinely like the look.

>he died as megumin
somehow... I'm sure he wouldn't have it any other way

So, WHO was it that got mad first, again? It sure seems like it was the pro-snow crowd to me. I was just making an observation in response to the first guy.

>who got mad first
autism

>MOOOOOOOM HE STARTED IT
children use this excuse.
children.

I don't really like the way it looks either but you're pretty fucking triggered to make this about a "first" thing when all it really is is differences of opinion

Hey man. I'm just sayin, I wasn't the one who started calling people autistic.

>leaving out the initial responses to the post
ok

alright

who cares?
like, who actually cares?

Oh man, you're right. They're so hostile! How dare they not like it. Better call them autistic then shit up the thread.

this isn't helping your case