steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

Mechwarrior Living Legends:
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

Ride Fast into the Night:
mwomercs.com/black-lanner

Poison the hearts of your enemies:
mwomercs.com/blood-asp

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

community.battletechgame.com/forums/threads/11055?page=2
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=25&l=a21a3af854affb78b718e1ea9313a5703be91551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and now I take first post with a spoiler for the next piece of memery

Mechwarrior, protect the VIP mech with your life!

HNNNNNG. Is this what it means to win too much? To become tired of winning?

>/gerg/ gets a new drawfag for the first time in a very long time
>the guy not only delivers but his stuff looks amazing
what a time to be alive

Y E S
E
S

delicious fresh content

Has there been or will there ever be a game that gives the same feeling as the MA2 Battle Armor?

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

fucking yes

WE WANT ATLAS NEXT

Battletech releases in April or so it seems.

GunZ The Duel
Armored Core 4 Answer

TOO LATE LITTLE SHIT, TOO LATE.

This sorta confirms HBS pulled/redesigned some mechs to dodge HG's lawsuit.

Too late...for love?

And the microtransactioning begins.

to run away

But muh herken.

looks retarded

HGauss is love, Hgauss is the ender of life.

I like HGauss.
I started loving it after using a sound mod

Haven is to blame for a lot of new giant robot gun waifus, I think.

the Haven lasers sounds much worse unfortunately, too similar to an electric guitar

I like the pulse ones, though. It's got that "energy machinegun" feel.

>you will never bully mechs in your Chevalier or harasser with Eric again

Why live? Also give spares please.

I do not get the reference ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>he doesn't know

So does this mean kickstarter backers get this?

Nope. Gotta pay extra. Microtransactions for the win.

No, backers get it.
community.battletechgame.com/forums/threads/11055?page=2
>And yes, BATTLETECH Backers at the Recruit Level and above will get the Shadowhawk automatically. So much for surprises...

Hawken memes are now unsustained, and will fade into a haze of nostalgia.

It's like me going "Go. Hunt. Kil skuls.", precious few people would get the reference.

I'm surprised they haven't learned that they're going to need monthly microteansactions from everyone to survive.

>Hawken
Are you KIDDING me? I was referring to MechWarrior living legends, which ironically isn't completely dead.

MW:LL has combined arms like tanks, planes, and infantry and you can give money to others so they can afford more expensive things early on. A strategy would be to buy something cheap then pool money to others so they can buy something kinda OP, giving you an advantage.

Living legends still has a server or two up every day. It's a fun game but everything is ugly and you can't customize. MWO skills will transfer.

What is a good win/loss ratio? What is a good k/d ratio? Which is more important to determine skill or which determines who is an actual asset better?

As long as both are positive no one really cares.

You care way too much, but a non shitter should have 3.00 plus K/D along with good average damage dealt per match. It also helps if they're not a weight classlet.

t. Can play all weight classes

How do I play Lights? I can't really do much damage on them since most brawl but also don't do much damage in brawl range

Be an annoying and sneaky little shit. Hit and fade. Pick on stragglers in their asses. Never play fair or fight to to toe. Have you never played some sort of go fast and and be fragile role?

>I'm surprised they haven't learned that they're going to need monthly microteansactions from everyone to survive.
Where is this coming from? HBS doesn't do DLC, look at their Shadowrun games.

Glass cannons I have done before, but not fast + glass + low range + wet noodle

1.50 win/loss 2.01 k/d good in an Atlas?

Don't forget.

There's a reason why "competitive" teams usually lack light pilots. Also there's a reason why retards cry lights are OP when they get buttblasted and can't turn around quickly enough in their assaults.

I guess.
Now that I think about it, the Piranha might be my style once it's out for CBills, and I did like the old SPL Cheetah, but things like IS 5MPL Wolfhound feel like tons of effort for low returns + that nagging risk of instantly getting fucked if someone can aim.

If you're a madman like me you can run 6MPL but that's REALLY hot. Wolfhounds are easy to play but yes they run hot. You're supposed quickly blow your hot load and then relocate to cool down. You can't sustain it for long.

As for if someone can aim, it rarely happens that you get super fucked like that.

What's the best heavy in the game now?

Well you can blame MWO for MWLL not having a Mechlab.

Urbanmech.

HBR and EBJ are solid contenders for it, Warhammers are quite good as well, and PPC Summoner is excellent.

I'm sure someday I'll stop wasting huge amounts of credits on stupid shit I don't need long enough to actually buy a new mech I want. Yep someday.

Centurion sniper with light gauss says he is going to soften up targets before they get close

Win match and the centurion only did 47 damage

Must have been an American sniper

I'm having a lot of fun with the Lanner, even if it isn't HGauss stronk. It's a good time to be a birb

MRM80 Catapult, thoughts?

if you mean 2 MRM40s then you have ghost heat but just stagger fire them and you're good. If you mean 4MRM20s then I think you can fire all 4 without ghost heat.

That's what happens when your Yen Lo Wang is too small. He clearly should have gotten a Ghille-sized pickle pumper.

It's great. Don't worry about ghostheat.

Haruko nudes when?

Don't spread bullshit, the ghost heat on 2 MRM40s is effectively zero, it's not like PPCs.

I still think the build sucks but it's not because of goat heat

I run one. I don't think it's very good, but it's very fun.
Ghost heat is non-existent (I think it only adds 1.5 heat for two), but even then firing 2 MRM40s is very hot on its own, especially when the 40's are going to take almost all the weight on your Catapult so you'll barely have room for sinks or ammo.
Every now and then you'll blow someone up, but most of the time you'll just spread very average damage across all their limbs, then either die in the trade because it's a Catapult or you'll sit behind cover for a solid 30 seconds to cool off.

>If you mean 4MRM20s then I think you can fire all 4 without ghost heat.
MRM20s actually run hotter than MRM40s AND generate more ghost heat.

Guys?

yes?

Do you have a pen name to associate our at with? It's damn impressive.

Perfect

Atlas-kun can you please post your exact Atlas K build on smurfy and link it pls?

Done.

I want to yiff you my dude!

Sure thing.

Atlas KKK: mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=25&l=a21a3af854affb78b718e1ea9313a5703be91551

If you don't like the lack of MRM ammo, replace an AMS or fully skill up missile ammo nodes. I also find that when I start doing over 1000 damage I need more hgauss ammo so level ammo cap for the gauss too. Max armor, do some heat and you're good.

Atlas now

>CASE
how important is case?

Well it prevents 40 or so damage to your center and left torso when the right torso mounted nuclear bomb gets skimmed by 2 machinegun bullets. When it explodes you lose the left side but the rest of the body is completely unscathed. Hopefully most of the enemies are dead by then when that happens. Use the arms as shields.

Not him but what Atlas meme do you want, you keep asking for an Atlas but what kind of?

The laughing tom cruise meme please.

Or anything else you can think of. Maybe "we got a badass" or "why you" jackie chan. I dont really care as long as it's an Atlas.

cant you just critpad it with one ton of HGauss ammo in the RT?

Someone needs to have your giant robot children so this gift is passed to another worthy generation.

11/12th of the crits are going to plow into the Hgauss anyway. Pretty much open torso = boom. Not much CASE for IS is good for, but this is it.

love how barashit always stomps in every youtube video he does but when he plays live on twitch he gets rekt 90% of the games
fucking kraut nigger trash

Serious fucking question:
Summoner? Hellbringer? Mad Dog?

>yiff
Commit sudoku imminently

yes

Yes what? Wich one?

What do you want to do?

good shit
keep up the good work my dude

Get good

How long have you played MWO?

I've played since the start for a half year. And now I want to try again.

What mechs do you already own?

None. I sold them all thinking i wont ever come back. Now I have 11mil and wonder which mech should i get first. And those 3 are my favs

>And now I want to try again.

do yourself a favour, dont.
avoid this shit game like the plague it is.

Depend on what you fancy.
>Summoner if you specifically want to pepsi poptart
>Maddog for all missile build; splatdog is one of few clam srm boats that still work
>hellbringer for all laser builds

Please listen to this person
The game has become a totally different game now

And if you insist to start again
Try out the trial mechs first

Thanks I'll wait for solaris anyway. Want to try 1v1 matches

Than Loki it is

I was thinking about it, wouldn't MRM60 be better? Maybe MRM70? 80 just doesn't leave too much space for anything else.

This looks neat, I wanted to build something like that it for some time. Though I might put on ERMLs to bring the range closer to murms. If it's not too hot...