/lolg/ League of Legends

Pure waifu who loves peaches edition

eyosongive.us

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15123537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Instead of removing sources of vision, GIVE US MORE MEANS TO DETECT AND DESTROY WARDS SO VISION IS MORE FREQUENTLY CIRCULATING

Not gonna lie I thought that was D. Va in the OP.

Kaisa does look fun though.

First for gay anal sex

so how's her numbers and scalings like?

I want to be his valentine!

O SHIT PEACHES

Ah yes, Shinkawa. You sir have good taste.

I want to eat Kai'sa's peach

My cute jungle mommy

I've done it guys. I'm free. I've uninstalled this shit, unbalanced game with a toxic retarded player base

>ywn eat Kai'sa's peaches

Why live?

Is 8.4 in the live game?

WHO WANTS A PIECE OF THE CHAMP

WHY CAN'T I COUNT ALL THESE PEACHES!?

no

See you in 2 months

Buttholegunners are for anal!

Should I take the new keystone on Illaoi or stick to klepto

WITH

OVERWHELMING

FORCE

>tfw no qt petite gf

u know she's going to do lewd things with MF and Kai'sa.

I want a void gf and I want one NOW.

>low priority for 20 minutes

It's been over a month since I was placed on low priority, not my fault my shitty client keeps crashing and disconnecting at random. Fuck this shitty system.

this is your new item for tonight

xth for my wife Kai'sa

>anal

But there's a tight Yordle snatch right there

IT'S BACK, THIS IS NOT A DRILL BOYS

ITT: post the IGN for your Kai'Sa only account!
You made one just for her, didn't you?

Best girl.
Best pussy.
Best wife.

Will darius really prefer it over rush though?

MY WORK IS NOT YET FINISHED

Why are Yordle Females so thirsty?

Kai'Sa mentions the void as being "under" multiple times.
Are void creatures the locust now? Was Icathia E-day?

>ap
Ok but why tho?

SA-X

Why not a qt void bf?

What the fuck is the point of this when Righteous Glory exists. It's literally the same item.

Why is there only 1 item that gives tenacity. Its stupid that if you want to fight a Pantheon, Riven, Renekton, or Jax you have to build boots that give you magic resist even though they deal AD.

Oh no. Kaisa and MF are going to do lewd things to her

Yordles have sweaty, smelly pussies.

For enchanters my man

If I made one it will probably be something related to Samus

Darius loved Fervor before this whole keystone business. Some people made use of storm raider's surge but ultimately fervor was far stronger on him.

Damn that was fast...and its pretty good. Its been awhile since I liked everything about a champion release.

Kai'Sa is canon pure, mate. MF would torment both.

>Changed from"Killing minions and non-epic monsters slows Tribute generation." to "Killing minions and non-epic monsters stops Tribute generation, consumption, and gold generation for 12 seconds per unit slain.
isn't that a bit harsh ? even if you unintentionally steal a CS with a zyra plant that's a huge punishment
I know it's for laners but still

>Kai'sai has like 10 lines with Kassadin
I mean at least we finally have Kass's daughter, but mu expectations were bigger

>guys our "new" item is a little under-stated, what should we do?
>say no more senpai

New keystone looks pretty good

>Jinx's petite body manhandled by two full figured women
My dick

>implying i don't already have Other M as my IGN

MS is unconditional, and for all your teamates
worst of all is that those lines are only for enemy Kass

What's the deal with this champ, I was given a skin, but I've tried playing with her, I don't even...
All that mana-cost... what the fuck

NO

NO

NOOOOOO

NO

NO YOU

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

He doesn't even prefer Phase Rush over Aftershock right now lmao. Darius' best keystone before was Fervor and anything else was nothing more than niche.

Sterak's, Elixir, 2 runes and Cleanse also give tenacity.

The reason why there isn't more is because so many champs revolve around hard CC and making hard CC too easily counterable makes these champs balance nightmare, which is one of the big reasons Skarner and all the healers are balance nightmares.

>[E X P E R I M E N T A L]
oooh riot you guys never told me you were into experimenting, why dont you come over a little later and we can experiment a lil bit

Let's try this again
Yordlefuckers need not apply

strawpoll.me/15123537
strawpoll.me/15123537
strawpoll.me/15123537

>kai’sa
>monotone Australian voice
>seems nice and pleasant if distant and introverted
>symbiote suit doesn’t seem to have mind of its own and she’s generally uncorrupted
I mean, it’s nice to have a nice character who isn’t an edgelord or overly jokey, but still it seems odd they called her some apex predator survivor when she seems pretty normal. Her personality seems to fit Quinn or old lux’s VO more. She seems less traumatized than Riven.

And does she talk to Jinx and MF solely because they have guns? Feels like they could have done more specific lines for void champs instead of grouping most of them in one category. I’m kind of underwhelmed here

akali can't use it anyway

it activates after 4 seconds and by then she has already done all her burst

You get mana from blocking spells with E
Shes pretty good counter pick against certain spell reliant champs (like Blitz) and can usually just push against worse mathchups.

Her Q does good damage at good range early game and then late she transitions into auto attacks and team support with her ulti

>Be in combat for 4 seconds
>Autoattack once
>All of my damage, including abilities and items, does 20% true damage
>Any champion damages refreshes the duration

That's not really how Akali works, and besides you can charge it up on creeps. All you need is one auto and the rest of your combo is really strong, and you maintain it throughout extended teamfights

Yeah one little one for an ally Kass like
"Are you my.." or "Is that really you" also whay those Jinx and MF quotes?

>Kai'sa is some paramilitary trooper instead of some feral "raised by wolves" archetype character who has no human social skills and exhibits traits of all the voidborn who pseudo raised her

she's glad to be in any place that isn't called "the Void" but yeah, she seems too laid back for the whole symbiotic predator thing

Ezreal is for dicking MF
We all remember that one picture from the star guardian event with MF dragging Ezreal away from Lux and we all know what she was going to do with him.

It resets if they stay in combat because she's a melee champion.

>it activates after 4 seconds
It works the same way grasp does
so she just has to keep it charged on minions

By that logic, Jinx is taking Lux away to rub muffs in the woods.

so what's the deal with the marks on Kai'Sa's face

Q>W>E
Build Essence Reaver>Shiv>IE
Waveclear endlessly. End up 200 CS over your lane opponent by the end game and 2 full items up.

the only right course of action is removing her from league then

How is EUW compared to NE? I've always played NE and while I hate the russian hieroglyphs I can't really say I have any gameplay related issues that I feel I can blame on their nationality. But I do hate seeing the hieroglyphs.

I'm pretty sure it's just cause they have guns, it seem like they would have nothing else in common. IDK why they wouldn't include something for cait though

Essence Reaver first always

Guess who's replacing her?

There is NOTHING good coming.

You don't need to spam her Q, in fact only use it for fast waveclearing or when fishing for kills on low-health enemies. You can fish for E pops for mana. Abuse her AA>W reset for trades, and only do very short trades, W bounce damage will be a substantial part of your harass. Push waves nonstop with W and look for opportunities after, roam, take towers, clear waves. After the laning phase, keep on clearing waves and use your ultimate when the enemies are badly positioned for easy picks that'll snowball into a win.

She's very much a macro champion, don't expect to win in terms of direct 1v1s, she'll almost always lose unless you can kite with passive+ult. You win by being able to play the map.

Also, consider using her midlane, she's also great there.

>experimental
I really hope it stays the original idea,because it looks pretty good

euw is more active, more competitive in ~plat+ and more toxic

She wasn't raised by void creatures. The suit latched onto her for survival and she used it to kill everything or run from anything that threatened her survival.

FACT: Lulu has the CUTEST EARS!

>mfw australia is to the earth as the void is to runeterra
bahaha

There are russians in west as well and of course the dreaded poles
There is little difference between the two, basically inting greeks just get replaced with inting french

That is unless you are at least like D1, in which case EUW is significantly more competitive as the EUNE home grown pros all play on west as well.

Sounds about right except Lux is the one taking Jinx away. Pretty sure Jinx was pretty much trying to cockblock Lux and Ezreal before MF showed up.

his reworks are honestly fine
warwick was a great rework

the man just needs a team to work with him so they can slap him on the head when he comes up with overloaded retarded ideas while keeping the good ones

maybe for their next experiment they’ll let me try anal

>there are people in this thread who will be playing Kai'Sa with her helmet on
yikers

>Kai'sa has 500 range
>Doesn't have any form of cc

>his reworks are honestly fine
Mordekaiser
Graves
Caitlyn

Yeah no. Warwick was fine because he was "heavily leashed" and its ironic that he hates that project the most despite it being his most balanced and successful.

>mfw i play ranked

>tfw new rune

For all you wondering, i think she's just barely passable as jungle, as much as any adc that tries to do it. but nothing more than that, she do better top lane than jungle.

>Wanting to turn her into Kalista

she's also got a cute butt too

>chestlets

I think it's safe to say that Kai'sa is safe from futafags as the tentaclefags have a much more legit claim on her due to the Void suit.

So yeah, small victories.

Well Kai'sa isn't a little bitch like Riven is.

>cammile and akali had no changes, gnar barely touched

What's wrong with Camille?

She'll get ass fucked top too. Damage is all she really brings to the table.

How can you tell if a champion is overloaded until they actually see play?
It's just like what happen with Ekko and Kog'Maw