Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

bullet!

blonde booty

Does anyone still play this game on Fightcade?

Year of the dog!

bullet!

upvoted

i didnt see this replies cause my Veeky Forums extension has been playing up so prepare for a voidpost

the v-skill is a big part of it, but you can also control the neutral and make sim uncomfortable with icicles

if you're looking for replays to study i play a dude called citizen a lot online and he destroys me with kolin with monotonous regularity

i think menat can cover both those matchups well

hi

i have no tips for dating women let alone a specific subcategory of women

put black panther in blazblue

bullet!

I'm just asking a question

holy shit guys

Chris T

Christ

I'll get bullied, depression is bullying me enough

Kasumi Todo vs. Mai Shiranui:

KASUMI: Oh, Mai... Keeping fit as ever, I see.
MAI: Love is the secret.
KASUMI: ...Love. Hard love, right?
MAI: Hey! Just what are you hinting at? These are real!
KASUMI: What? Huh?

How do you get such a hairtrigger temper?

>In discord with mobab friend two black guys he plays with join and are talking about how amazing the black panther movie is they then say "We will be back later we are gonna go see it now"
What the fuck is wrong with people its just a marvel movie.

skullgirls 2 when??

Was dooberz a mistake?

>tfw other generals aren't as trans-friendly as /fgg/
At least I'll always have fighting games

then have fun with your 1 viewer nerd

While SFV pushed forward when it comes to animation, content delivery, moveset design and netcode, Xrd copied SF4 and went the other way, with the only "improvements" being the switch to awful 3D and addition of bloat mechanics that require a stretch to find them a purpose in competitive play (Danger Time, removal of tech throwing etc) while keeping everything that had finally been dropped by designers like close normals, weight classes 1f button throws, mash to tech, mash to stagger and the rest. Thankfully Xrd never had the Capcom mechanic where chained moves can't be cancelled into specials otherwise it would have also included it.

Sure, Xrd has been way more successful at what it tried than SFV has, but one tried to improve the genre and the other thrived on people's low standards.

>that ruined the GG series
That complexity is the only reason to even play GG, otherwise all you're left with is an outdated, unbalanced and shallow anime game that can't compete with anything on the market.

>February 2018
>still no female big-body characters

blanka's trial 8 is giving me hell.

I'm glad people enjoying things triggers you.

saved.

Define big body

There's that cowgirl in that shrimp game

Vertical half circle forward+kick into qcf+punch.

usually I hate this marvel shit but the way I see it, is there arent a lot of good black role models let alone superheroes, especially non appropriated like that bitch that just becomes iron man, hes meant to be black, hes a ruler, a genius and super strong, let nerdy black dudes enjoy it man

larger-than-average size and weight without the asisstance of a machine/demon/stand/partner

fine, I'll post later.

i wanna breed 21 so bad

I want to see the divide in her clASS!

>That complexity is the only reason to even play GG
so why did people play it before it was bloated with useless mechanics retard

>FRCs = complexity
lol

I'd have to see it in movement.

>replying to void

>as a kid
>ssf4
Well that explains a lot.

post your cute trans boobs for us sis

>play jive
>set to 5 bars only
>teleporting blanka
>from standing still to a ball in your face instantly
>match ends
>its a brazilian
>mfw
remember when i told you guys this would happen?
this game is going to be unplayable for a while.

ah, thank you sir.

>play Zeku.
>Get force-pushed back with Jedi magics by sheer virtue of Capcom balancing™ design.

>is there arent a lot of good black role models

ehhhh? Black Panther is big because it shows an all black film directed and half scripted by a Black director with an essentially all Black cast taking place in an afro-futuristic setting can, contrary to common belief in the movie industry hit the jackpot.

super is 8 years old gramps.

bros...

for whatever reason, it has gotten real popular on fightcade recently, dont know why though, so yeah people play it

Theres nothing wrong with enjoying it there's everything wrong with sucking somethings dick you haven't even experienced yet thats absolutely retarded.It being a marvel movie means it'll be mediocre as well its just virtue signalling brats playing something up for good reason what so ever.They are literally goobers.

i may be misreading but hes saying they claimed it was amazing before even seeing it

>so why did people play it before it was bloated with useless mechanics
You mean when it was basically the only relevant anime game on the market? Yes, its popularity then was a mystery.
>FRCs = complexity
Who are you quoting?

Hey, anytime. It's easier to get that kind of cancel if you've played KoF before.

You mean Kirumongaa-sama.

Eh that's still pretty bad.
Calling me gramps is fine as long as you don't remind me how old the original Jurassic Park is.

Natasha (EEye of the Typhoon), Cerebella, Nicole, Hilde, Samus Aran, Fat Princess. Also a lot of them are still big in comparison to standard people even if they are mid-sized in game.

how come FGs don't have more artists/fanart

>HFTF
>good
VAPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

blanka shouldn't have an invincible reversal

black panther is lierally we wuz kanz: the comic: the movie
of course nigs love it

boobies > booty

Black actors in Hollywood have been household names for decades. The race issue isn't being pushed for Black Panther because of some important progress being made. It's being pushed because it makes people talk about it which is good for sales.

tfw understand japanese and notice how much different the english sub is from the professional japanese VA

>pubes

based

>people need their role model to be the same race as them
America is a weird place man.

>english sub
thanks for the input retard

>The race issue isn't being pushed for Black Panther because of some important progress being made
coulda fooled me, considering everyone claiming that black panther "is a movement"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MvCI

>Cerebella
Not a big body. Big Band is.
>Hilde
Not a big body. Astaroth is.
>Samus Aran
Not a big body. Bowser is.
>Fat Princess
Not a big body. Big Daddy is.
>Nicole
This is the only one that comes close

lol same guy greentexting and getting mad for no reason

i'm just letting you know what you posted doesn't make any sense

Based

you serious?

the english subtitles do not match the meaning of the spoken japanese

is that simple enough for you little bitch

Ok let me change my specifications

>still no female big body in a game anyone has ever heard of

Wait...Spooky and Art aren't the same person?

>superhero comic book for kids gets made into a commercial movie
>people unironically consider this some kind of political achievement and personal success
people are pathetic
this timeline is shit

It's a really big movement of funds from your pocket into the bank of a multibillion dollar company owned by Jews.
Way to stick it to white power guys.

but how do you know he's not playing the english dub? you can't hear language through a picture

my favorite is when black people say "wakanda is what africa would be like without white people's intervention!" unironically

my favorite is when people post about fighting games in the fighting game general

the best is when they think they should go make a Wakanda somewhere. That'd be fun.

post 5 seconds of you playing tobal

I don’t know a single kid who reads comics

remember when broski BTFO the alt right

I work for SNK and in Samurai Shodown (2020) they are introducing a female ninja who uses Earthquake's fighting style.

youre all shit see me in ST right now

black panther is in marvel infinite

>capeshit fans are retards

woah bro..really broke new ground here...

Why would I see you in a game I'm shit in?

based

how long is the wait between dooberz matches

>being shit at ST
Inexcusable. Gotta walk before you can run.

>people clamoring for marvel here not even a year ago
>”its going to btfo every other game and be the most alive fg on PC for years”
>it tanks
>”lol capeshit is dumb anyways”
As vappa as one user can be

>least coast fgg

tfw means my own experience you r*dditor

just because I reply doesn't mean I am literally arguing with your own post like on r*ddit

btw the sub probably matches the english dub which is trash and changes the tone and meaning of almost every line of dialogue for no reason at all. The japanese version is the real one

mvc games that focus on gameplay and marvel comics/movies that focus on characters/storytelling aren't the same thing

They tried once its called Liberia and its an absolute shit hole that had everything it needed to start out and then some given to them by the US government.

wow you guys are whiny bitches on wednesdays

>get blown out
>REDDIT

woah..the power of nu-fgg....

You know about as much about Liberia as you know about fighting games.

You should stop embarrassing yourself.