/2hug/ - touhou general #115

Happy 9+1th Birthday /jp/!!! edition
Previous thread >What is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN where cute girls shooting other cute girls.

>I have questions!
pastebin.com/PMpRnhmb (Includes FAQ, netplay guide, 1cc charts and more)

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)
nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Touhou 16 and 15.5 on steam! Please support the official release.
store.steampowered.com/app/745880/__Hidden_Star_in_Four_Seasons/
store.steampowered.com/app/716710/_Antinomy_of_Common_Flowers/
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Purchasing_Guide

>Introduction and tips for new players~
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>Download and apply Vpatch for reduced lag, MoF MarisaB glitch fix, extremely high FPS fix and Windowed screen adjustment (Search ‘vpatch tutorial’ on youtube if you have problems installing it)
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications#Vsync_Patches

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

>/2hug/ Highscore Spreadsheet! (If you want to submit score, use the term 'score' somewhere in your post)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl1ZiZUqNdbP2OK_W7q6xG6A6FIG78LPfJQrouu6ol4/edit#gid=1978990074

Touhou is a video game and we should get along with each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!V1c0kJ5J!fkpxT2nZRc3wk8P-xuu-nOZVNUWKv2QStYyxBTgSpXw
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/why_did_she_leave_the_miniature_garden_onis_out#1not.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

penis

fpwp

Who's?

Are you a youkai apologist?

Are you?

Fortune Teller did nothing wrong.

yes

Fuck off A q

Yes, I reject my humanity Reimu!

I don't give a shit about Youkai, but I'd appreciate it if you could point me towards the nearest spellbook so I could work towards becoming a Magician and then supercharge my Magic with overflowing Wizardry in a few years and take it easy for the rest of eternity.

Thx kek
Yeah
Thanks user! I drew it on paper, then inked it. Since it looked nice I did a quick vector edit on Illustrator + Photoshop
You. I'll post at least one new artwork per thread here, just to spite you.

Here's the original pic before I edited on PC. Notice my awful inking skills.

To be honest, that's what everyone's first attempt at Ancient Duper usually looks like.

New Tougiou update mega.nz/#!V1c0kJ5J!fkpxT2nZRc3wk8P-xuu-nOZVNUWKv2QStYyxBTgSpXw

looks fine desu. Looks like you 'inked' it with a black marker though. scan it and take it into illustrator and vector it.

based. Do you advert this on the yugioh general and on jaypee?

>His 2hu isn't wearing a hat
Explain yourself

If she had a hat, she'd be mistaken even more easily for Flandre.

You'd think advertising anything fanmade on a Yugioh general would make for a suicidal post, especially pushing Touhou over there unless another madman wants to give it a shot. /jp/ might be worth another try.

>Thanks user! I drew it on paper, then inked it. Since it looked nice I did a quick vector edit on Illustrator + Photoshop

No problem, your work is simple but appealing. It reminds me of pic related. Pretty dramatic change for the better on the final product, didn't know Photoshop could change something that much, either way keep it up and ignore the hater. Can you do a Sakuya one next?

If it's not too much trouble, could you post the changelog in the thread when ya do this? Sometimes I'm too unwell to play or can't/don't want to download it and I'm unaware of the changes. Your resolve to keep this up is nothing short of amazing. Keep it up.

It was already done on /jp/ and /v/ to my knowledge.

And also Marisa

HSiFS is hard

If I pull that seal off, will she die?

It will be extremely painful.

You're a two hu.

Thanks!! Here I fixed it a bit on computer.

I'll do it tomorrow and try to post it here!! Or check the #Touhou tag on twitter (unless it gets buried under other posts).
And yeah, photoshop helps a lot. I just transferred the original to vectors (it was just a few clicks, nothing more).

But ZUN literally made the game

He wasn't drunk enough.

I love Junko!

>wake up
>see this
What do?

I love her stinky goddess!

I love ass

Gee, I sure hope no one post this meme every thread.

>[Deleted]
Why?

>shotgunning

Kill / Marry / Fuck in that order

Good taste.

Fuck Okina, Marry Kasen and get sex privileges, kill hag

I wonder who could be behind this post

Yukari fags are fucking insufferable. They do nothing but spout memes about how she's only 17 or that she's the most powerful character because borders can be anything

Switch Yukari and Okina and I agree,

Kill Kasen
Fuck Okina
Marry Yukari
Cheat on Yukari with Yuyuko

How long until we get a stage 6 or stage extra fairy boss?

Can Yukari kill Moonbitches?

I don't see why
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/why_did_she_leave_the_miniature_garden_onis_out#1not.

Yukari could simply open a gap in the sun and use it to roast the moon.

sex alice.

Wonder why i have gone colorblind

Post a better meme

should I play Shanghai.exe?

no

It's one of the best touhou fan games.

Can Hermits have sex?

Yes

how complete is it?

I did it boys, I'm now able to start playing the game I was anticipating the most.

Less than half? I'm not sure, but it's still substantial.

Thanks senpai. I'll check it out. I've been itching to play an BN game. Which one is it based off of?

yes

It's not really based off any one. It's more the best of everything. No kidding, it's really good.

Congrats user. How does it feel to finally bypass Kanako's last spellcard? Feels good, right?

Yeah, even though I still had to blow 2 bombs on it, it was a lot more satisfying than the last attempt.

I suggest TD, HSiSF or DDC if you haven’t 1cc them yet

As long as it's not based on 4 then I think I'll enjoy it.

why are Raisin's ear usually depicted as fucked up and broken looking?

Because it's how it is depicted in canon. At least in early artwork, not so much these days.

Because people keep chewing on the poor bunny’s ears.

But Eirin looks better in them than Kaguya does and I really don't like lesser moonbitch.

but aren't her ears real though or is it a sick Lunarian joke to nail them on like they are slaves?

She even has the crinkled ears in LoLK.
Moe draws the ears straight.

They're real (I think). They work more like antennae than ears if I recall, it's what allows them to communicate with their ability to manipulate wave lengths. I think it's what allows Reisen to use her ability in the first place actually.

Would you like to see ZUN attempting lewd?

Kaguya, together with Reimu and Yuyuko is canonically super beautiful.

Why doesn't Reimu have her turtle anymore?

She "released him in the lake behind the shrine"
Translated that means ZUN forgot about him.

Things age user.

No. He;s got a billion and a half artists to do that for him. Hell, even the artists he hired for that mangas have done that.

>I'm the one who's being attacked here! (Not really)
Wow Reimu is kind of a genocidal asshole

That’s why she got first place in the popularity poll

Hey wait a minute, Reimu is going out on an adventure specifically looking for youkai right? As in she is actively hunting them down regardless of if they pose a threat to her shrine

Are rabbits for kill?

Only if you've played BN beforehand.

No because that would quickly cause Gensokyo to collapse.

I played the fuck out of 3 and the majority of 2. 3 is one of my favorite fucking things.

>3 is one of my favorite fucking things.
Looks like there's still hope in this world.

I can't believe Sanae is fucking dead

I know this feeling all too well.

F

she died as she lived; flat on her face with her ass in the air

Marry Okina, leave the rest.

Only when they’re causing troubles

>do some quiz out of boredom
>get told this is my 2hu
why must this quiz lie to me

Link me to that quiz user. I'm curious now.

There is literally nothing wrong with liking Aya. Only Youkai Shrine Maidens hate her.

it's all there in the image name, senpai