/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2714
Vampire Edition
Last thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

No CaC allowed, nobody will like it anyways and it'll never be real, its a waste of time.
Go to dlg for duel links discussion.

>y'know how Rituals are already basically the same as Fusions? What if we made them exactly the same?

>Still no reveal of the Ring of Destruction retrain

>Konami knows people will shit on the card anyway
They don't see the point.

who cares

post vampire decklists

I do. 1 more burn + removal card for Timelords to use.

vampire decklists

>have everything for magicians
>build dinomists instead

You'd think a deck with access to Kamion could do better than targetted destruction on a trap.

Good, you chose to be a man instead of a faggot

So after testing, it looks like Vampires are surprisingly playable and can do some nutty stuff, especially with Vampire Sucker. My friend combined them with the upcoming Dark structure deck and it seemed way more viable than a Deck Builders archtype should be. I feel like they forgot why Goyo got banned in the first place, since this deck is just Goyo under maximum overdrive.

Really wish Six Samurai got this treatment instead of raw shit on a platter. On the plus side, Vampires being the good archtype in the pack means it'll be easier for me to build my Skyfangs.

>both blonde qts in dark saviors are in garbage decks
this shouldn't be allowed

>blonde qts

But they're not tan.

I want Vampire Vamp to be made relevant.

It's not just that. An actual Timelord-focused deck sucks at doing damage, so it has almost no win condition. But I don't want to just run burn cards because they're a -1. So something that works as removal and does burn damage is ideal.

enjoy rarity bumps on shit like the reborn

>Rare Toon Kingdoms are $10 on Ebay
People really overvalue cards.

Don't worry, I learned my lesson trying to build Magibullet.

What does a Timelord deck even look like? I know Mound the Bound Creator but thats about it.

Wasn't it like $40 until the reprint?

He meant the rares ones, not the old secret ones.

For the secret. The reprinted rare is going for $10. It's going to go down a ton but It's still funny to me. Like when people put together shitty cores and sale dozens of them on Ebay for absurd prices because people don't research before they buy.

This is what I was working with before I started adding in other engines. I never liked the idea of Mound because it would make the deck less consistent, and you can't even use its burn damage effect since they have 0 ATK.

>Like when people put together shitty cores and sale dozens of them on Ebay for absurd prices because people don't research before they buy.
It was even worse 5+ years ago in the pre-TCGPlayer days. Selling """lots""" and petdeck cores easily net us $500 a week from retards who unironically thought I was actually sending out a Dracossack or Tour Guide or whatever.

>Even Ring of Destruction gets a new twist that’s a little less explosive, but will surely detonate any chance your opponent has in the long game.

They didn't lie with King of Dangalang time searching out his shit and coming with a rhapsody which revives your dumped dragons but what do they mean by "a little less explosive but will surely detonate any chance your opponent has in the long game"?

I feel like its been retrained into some kind of Widespread Dud.

>20$ for an ulti power bond in german
am i missing something, is there really that much of a price difference between foreign and english cards?

>My friend combined them with the upcoming Dark structure deck
This sounds silly as fuck with Nine-Tailed Fox and the field spell.

Can you post your friend's list?

Why do Pendulums exist? The whole mechanic is broken.

Yeah I don't know what to make of it. The new artwork shows the Ring twisted to look more like an infinity symbol, but I don't know if that would indicate anything.

>go -2 to summon mediocre monsters
totally broken!!

thats about as much of a meme as pot of -8

It probably serves as a chain of destruction but with burn damage applied as well.

>pops a monster your opponent controls
>deals burn damage to your opponent
>proceeds to then eliminate any resources with the same name

I just want it to float when it gets dumped to the GY by a card effect so King of Dhas something to dump instead of useful spells and when it gives you back something when used to summon the new Critias Dragon.

>2 more weeks

Aren't we overdue for a retrain of this card?

The next iteration should hit

At least i can finally play AG with their new poly and Megaton.

Can't wait for the Rhapsody so i can finally do the Dark Matter combo more consistently.

Forgot pic.
I always did like the idea of punishing people for running multiple copies of the same card anyways.
Seems like a good way to defeat lazy deckbuilding.

there is no broken mechanic, there are broken cards, being Pendulum doesn't make a card strong, it's effects do

>Last time I played, years back, I played XYZ Dragon Cannon
>Oh man I want to get back into this game agai-
>Link format ruins the fucking deck

so im pretty much dead set on playing cyber dragons at my first YCS next month, but i have no clue what i should make for a side deck, the only shit ive tried is stuff for when they make me go first

you are retarded for three different reasons, but I won't tell you those reasons

play ABC then

Play ABC, its a lot better than shitty ass XYZ dragon cannon and links made it better

>Using XYZ Dragon Cannon
>Wanting to get back into the game again
>Wanting to get back into the game while making some new deck and not just using ABC instead

I just have a nostalgia boner for the damn thing, but I can look up ABC. How does Links improve it?

just use ojamas lad
they're the real man's way of making xyz dragon cannon

HOLY SHIT IS THIS A NEW THREAD? THEN IT'S TIME FOR YOU KNOW WHAT? CAC, IT'S CAC TIME!!!!111111111111

It's literally the same concept but updated for modern YGO.

M-marvelous!

Magic Card
Power Bond Searcher
Add 1 Power Bond to your hand

>How does Links improve it?
Using ABC pieces lets them trigger their effects and with stuff like cockadoodledoo, you can go into crystron needlefiber to do degenerate plays

Flip a Coin
Counter Trap Card
Flip a Coin

Maybe i should invest on ABC while i can.
Getting 1 AFD would be the hard part to me, for now.

Super Fusion Sage
Normal Spell

You can discard this card: add 1 "Super Polymerization" from your deck to your hand.

Actually, here's a better idea:
Roll a Dice
Counter Trap Card
Roll a Dice

>discard 1 card
you know even regular fusion sage just searched it right

Read again, slowly

It banishes, but unlike XYZ it's limited to Once Per turn (at least it's either player's turn). ABC is able to shrink back into the three pieces though which is pretty cool, even if it's only on the opponent's turn. Feels upgraded, so I'll probably try it.

I just really love the old XYZ Dragon Cannon art

>spell that discards itself instead of just being activated
For what purpose?

gets around imperial order, i guess

>gets around imperial order i guess
>discard super fusion sage
>adds super polymerization
>can't activate it cause of imperial order
holy shit you're GENIUS

WELL MY BOY, IF YOU WANNA SEE AN UPGRADE

>just saw that cloud of smoke in the back
>armed brap lv7

Well shit, that looks pretty fucking rad-
>Armed Dragon Level 7
WHY

IT'S TIME TO CHAZZ IT UP

WHY PLAY ONLY ONE CHAZZ DECK WHEN YOU CAN USE ALL 3 IN ONE

Lancea, Denko, Honest, D.D. Crow, Chaos Hunter, Forbidden Chalice, MST, Evenly Matched and Roar/Waboku to stall against certain decks are the side options I use.

This meta however is too oppressive for the deck, I wouldn't waste my time playing in some meta heavy tournament like a YCS for now. Handtraps destroy the deck and against decks that can spam ebin boards like Magicians or Dinos it can get difficult to grind them out, even if you open the nuts you can get fucked because again >handtraps

I'd wait until based Designator is TCG legal.

>all 3
you dont need ojamatch or ojamassimilation to make that, you just need ocg fusion tag

is there anything more satisfying in yugioh than summoning this guy with 5 materials?

Kaijuing this guy with 5 materials

>Elsewhere
>Someone said Wightprincess is pointless in Skull Servants because Unizombie exists

why do you have to be like this

i mean i play a lot of bad decks but cyber dragons have been my go too deck for 13 years, every time ive fought a pend magician player i manage to break their board but cant end up grinding out the game like they can, mostly because i never see power bond even if i do break their board
FLOD is gonna be so nice for this deck, designator and red reboot are gonna be fucking amazing

summoning this fucker with mask of restrict set

Dumb OCG poster

>Your opponent cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters.

lol ok

>can't summon him with 6 materials
truly a crime against humanity

How the fuck do you summon him anymore post Links?

anyone have the image of maiden with eyes of blue dressing up as all the blue eyes cards

skulldeat/brilliant fusion

i was gonna post this but i realized that he's a towers for your cards too
what a shame

So I'm just getting back into the game, haven't played since the Qli/Nekroz/Shaddoll/ba meta. I have kept up with it to a point so I know how links work. What's a good fun deck to start off with the meta? preferably I want a budget deck so I can actually build it irl, but I'd like to know what's meta as well.

>QUESTION TIME
>What do you want in the next Master Rule?

extra monster zone to leave

Yugioh has gone downhill since 2004

What happened? Why did something so good end up turning out so bad?

2 graveyards and banish zones

you call it dumb when its the superior version of the card. even DUEL LINKS knows that they should use fusion tag like that, and it's fucking DUEL LINKS of all things. if you can't learn from trash, where are you going with tewart's cock in your ass?

Speed Duel

what

wait, but then link arrows that point down would be useless

now that's a good idea, how about we duel on motorcycles?

Extra deck to 20

someone post the picture of the mr5 field with 2 graveyards and banish zones, and a deckmaster zone

Agree. Or even more if Konami adds another ED monster

t. synchro baby

Yes Red Reboot will be a great addition for the side deck.

I can only speak for myself but lately playing on ygopro it is full of tryhards with their ebin tier1/tier2 decks full of handtraps so it is pretty common to get Ash'd/Ogre'd and that's pretty game ender for you if they do it on response to Rampage. You don't have a lot of recovery options so there is no playing around that situation.

If you do not Power Bond then you have to deal with their ebin boards + disruption and you know the deck wastes a lot of resources to make a board of just CDI + Genius (+ Fortress/Megafleet in the best scenario) and nowadays that's not a big board. At least against decks like Dinos (maybe Trickstars) if you break them once you have a chance but stuff like Magicians or Dante's deck recycle cards like there is no tomorrow and Cyber Dragons just can't fight against that.

quantal player actually

wats dis?

since we're in the stupid ideas hour, and the ED size is the main topic, what about this
>20 ED slots, but 5 of those can only be used by paying half your Life Points each time you summon one of them, becoming the Emergency ED

better idea, just increase the size of the extra deck with no stupid shit