/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics and more!

/sthg/ #1220 - Buddy x Infinite Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnvMakV2nrc
youtube.com/watch?v=zGiNj5SFmJs
youtube.com/watch?v=3-3Mkbqqj_4
gamebanana.com/skins/160832
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate you all.

Flame the Flame in Flame

Plumberbabs a slow

>making new thread before bump limit
Fucking gayposters.

What if Shadow cried again?

>Best part is when the game is over.
Kek.

Sonic characters aren't allowed to express, especially Shadow

Mina Milestone Maybe?

Mina a slut.

Flame luvs tailsey

>had first kiss in awhile
>afterglow of the kiss felt just like pic related

I havent been on /sthg/ in months have I missed any cute yoto doodles

youtube.com/watch?v=bnvMakV2nrc
>unfinished beta stage is better than the final one
What the fuck was Sonic Team thinking?!

Would you read a bedtime story to me, /sthg/?

Congrats on the kiss, user. And yes, you have.

>Sonic Team
>Thnking

""""better""""""

>unfinished

it don't matter now what happened
you should never give up the fights

that's my favorite Sonic related song

2 bad ocs named sage and bump were bullying Patronic and Shadamy

>u 2 are sonic recolor, patronic is a clone!

Patronics vampire teeth appeared and he cried

>Patronic you can't cry don't do it!!!

Shadamy tried to stop him but his bicolor tears destroyed bump and sage

Once upon a time user was a faggot.
He sucked so many dicks and drank so many gallons of semen that every died because of how much a fucking faggot he was.
The End.

spent most of my youth unkissed, one day i kissed someone i had feelings for who had already confessed having feelings for me aswell, i felt nothing but i tried hard to trick myslef into thinking it was great, we broke up not long after

>Bump and Sage are finally dead
We have a bright future ahead of us /sthg/.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGiNj5SFmJs

Me too. Kissing is uncomfortable and awkward.

May I interest you in some rocks, /sthg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=3-3Mkbqqj_4

I had a thing for lipstick since I was a wee lad so when I got my first girlfriend I requested she wear lots of lipstick when she kissed me for the first time. It took forever to wash off in the bathroom though.
t.Yoto

why nobody r8 my oc

Classic Amy looks so proud of kissing Sonic. Cute stuff!

How did you guys do it? Was it like a light touch or tap? Or was it like squishing two things together?

>Play '06
>Cutscene
>Sonic tells Elise that if she is worried she just has to run
>remember Sonic runs all the time

Sonic is okay right guys? guys?!

Sonic woke up one day, and immediately noticed something was amiss. Why was he in Club Rouge? And why did he fill so... odd? Sonic ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and- oh gosh, he's Shadow! What?! What the... hey... this could be fun!

"Hmph, I'm Shadow! Shadow the Hedgehog, the ULTIMATE Edgelord! Beware the power of my gun collection, motorcycles, and perpetual frowns!"

Sonic soon left the building for a test run. But as he ran through Central City, he soon realized that although he was still hitting his usual speeds, he felt like he was constantly chained to a giant weight, as if he had handcuffs binding his wrists and ankles.The amount of fun he was having began to decrease...

it wasnt uncomfortable and awkward for me, i just felt nothing

Because it's fucking awful. Go revive the trash OC thread if you want people to circlejerk over your dreadful OC.

It looks beautiful, user

Sonic runs from his troubles

I think you're misunderstanding. I think what Sonic meant was, don't worry so much about problems in your life. Just relax, and go with the flow. Ride the highs and the lows, and make the most of it.

you lucky bastard was it worth it?

Little did he know that Elise would take his advice and one day become as fast as him.

B-But.. "There is no way I will run away from all of my frights"

Sonic the Hedgekangaroo is a Sonic librarian with gold fur. He is the fastest chef around and can run 8 miles an hour. Terry Crews the Hedgehog also has super-powered essences and can cum better than almost anyone else. Sonic is able to harness the power of the Chaos Boxers, which are bouncy-powered crystals that allow him to transform into Super AAR. Sonic may be a hunter, but he doesn’t just use his gay abilities for fun, he uses them to defeat his enemies, such as Dr. Pockyman. And he does it all with a Sonic smile and a confident plumber – even though some people think that his foot is too big. One thing is for certain: Sonic is definitely a slow hero.

Honestly I don't even remember how it went. Light touch I guess. I'd never kissed anyone before. I was only her second boyfriend, and I don't think she'd ever kissed anyone before either. I think I would rather kiss a hedgehog on the cheek.

>was it worth it to get kissed by a cute girl with lipstick
I feel like that should go without saying.

it was long ago, but i remember it was sudden, like we both agreed on itsomehow, we kissed again that day before we said goodbye but it was her who suddenly kiised me then, not both at the same time

>Long time no see

What the FUCK did he mean by this?

P-please continue user

He was blinded by his own ego for a long period of time, unable to see the real problems that surrounded him. Eventually he became aware of the reality that surrounded him, and thus he could finally see the truth.

Link to your art blog please?

Everyone has their own way of showing affection, and that's okay. It's the thought that makes it sweet, even when you're not "good at it".

You sound like a bad kisser.

>People who are autistic enough to go onto a Veeky Forums general about Sonic can find love
M-maybe it's not hopeless for me after all?
I want an autistic husband to play Sonic with!

>husband
You'll get one night and one night only. That's my only offer.

Nah, you'll just waste your time and get rejected.

>Congrats on the kiss
Eh it wasn't anything special, just a moment of passion thing. Saw her walking and holding hands with some guy the next day.

>And yes, you have.
Browsing the last thread, I can see that. A lot of stuff I assume isn't on the new booru either.

Maybe, user, but I didn't get any complaints. Maybe they were being nice about it but I asked for input before.

I'd say I'm a better hugger anyway.

>no one to practice showing affection to
>no qt gf or bf who loves sonic as much as I do and doesn't care if I don't kiss them often

It's not hopeless for you.

Ouch, I'm sorry about that.

Showing affection doesn't have to be romantic either, imo.

I'll take it

You're right, I should force them to be my husband instead of asking!

>tfw Cream is probably just gonna be used for merchandise and make cameos or a one liner in the games from now on
>tfw i'd like to see more Sonic/Cream interactions which could lead to Sonic/Vanilla interactions
>tfw i'll never see moments of Sonic showing a fatherly side to her
>tfw no Colas Blanco so Tails redeems his petty ass

I guess i will just kill myself

>ywn hug shadow

why live

>>tfw i'll never see moments of Sonic showing a fatherly side to her
not with Cream anyway. It's been established that she's already pretty independent and can fight Eggman's robots just as well as the rest of the Sonic cast can. At least in the Advance series/Heroes/Battle anyway. Who knows if Sonic Team would ruin her like they did with Tails

... okay.

Shadow awakened, and immediately realized something was wrong. He wasn't laying on Rouge's couch in Night Babylon... he was laying under a tree in Green Hill Zone. Not only that, but he felt... strange.

He felt uninhibited, unchained, unleashed, released... he felt ... free. But why? What happened? Shadow walked over to the lake, and saw his own reflection. But it wasn't his reflection, it was Sonic's image staring back at him. What in the world?! Is he in Sonic's body?

"Why am I in Sonic's body?" He asked aloud. "Who did this? Was it The Doctor? I must find whoever did this, and change things back. NOW."

Shadow impulsively ran off. But as he was moving, he realized he was moving far faster than he usually would at this level of effort. Upon noticing this, he relaxed and stopped pushing himself, decelerating to his usual supersonic speeds. That's right... Sonic didn't have any inhibitors, he had no need for them. If he was in Sonic's body, there was no need to worry about keeping his true power at bay. He can relax, and let loose.

Shadow smiled, and blasted off forward at hyperluminal speeds. He couldn't help but uncharacteristically holler in excitement. "Whoo!"

practice showing affection to me

Sonamy is kinda of cute ngl. It shouldn't be canon though.

...yes...goooooood...very good.

Nice story and relationship talk Sonicbabs.

...you okay, user?

thats a nice thought, user. Keep a positive mind

>

haha i'm fine hahhaha

leave, mustache man

>The absolute fucking state of this thread
Jesus Christ. Fucking blogposting about relationships and kissing with a side of fanfiction. I fucking hate you all.

hey, even psyguy had girlfriends and got laid, heck most sonic lewd artists are married

It really could be worse

He's called BitPolar now.

....alright.

I'll continue some other time. Maybe.

i dont see you posting quality content instead of complaining, toastie

ah right

Hey man don't try to roast the toast. That guy's got killer crust and will tear you down to your very fiber if you cut across him wrong. Trust me, that stuff is for the birds.

>ITT

>That guy's got killer crust and will tear you down

Joke's on you, I'm alone every night

not friday yet user

I fucking hate you in particular. Here's some "quality" content just for you.
gamebanana.com/skins/160832

>He's called BitPolar now.
i still cant believe thats psy

When will it end?

Was doodlin.
It's a 3 parter so bare with.

>why're you posting bad comics
It's what I do

those are horrible, youtube celebs shouldnt be allowed to get cartoons of themselves

I-is she gonna give him the slap?

F

I can't believe Antoine is fucking dead!
Also nice work BCA. The smackadeedoosh got me.