/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

Previous:

Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5
>Latest Chink APK (1.3.2)
mega.nz/#!FIsAFbRL!O2Thnj1X9WfIngSTvNV_wy8F39GkXBXTUwx1CjZrM9g

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Voice Actors List:
pastebin.com/XpRZ2Zev
OST rip:
mega.nz/#F!paJV0Dpb!Ftva6xpIvcdkjtpoYvY3aw

Ongoing events
>The Chiming Bell that Transcends Time (2/28 14:59 JST)
Complete missions objectives to ear medals and banners for the Event shop and welfare girl and materials.

Recently released, Limited gacha
>Tart (4* Light Balanced Unit, ABBBC, 2/28 14:59 JST)
>Riz Hawkwood (4* Dark Attack Unit, AABBC, 3/2 14:59 JST)
>Melissa de Vignolles (welfare 3* Water Magia Unit, AABBC)
Limited Memoria
>Reinforcements that Transcend Time (Attack Up [IX / 45%] & Chance to Defense Pierce [VIII] (Self / 1 Turn))
>Determination of a Maiden (Attack Up [II / 10%])

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/3mbmaj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife and only mine.

Homura is my wife and we're happily married lesbians!

Cumming inside Rena~~~

>Tart's outfit
Reminder to roll everything you have for Tart. She is the best unit in the game and will be until the next balanced blast unit with a generic offensive connect gets released. She is limited, so it is imperative you get her before the week is over.
>but I want Alina
Alina will not be as good as Tart and you will be able to get her forever.
>but I want Homura
Then roll for Riz.

>yyy art
user, you are in the wrong general. Please leave and return to your general.

Are you okay user?

You guys must really be in sync to use the same image

Are you trying to claim Tart stole some shitty yyy character design when Tart been around since 2013?

I think Saber Lily is a more accurate comparison

>two new threads
>both have the same image

Wew

>Madoka: Becomes God in her ultimate form
>Yuki: Gains the power to kill Gods in her ultimate form
Really makes you think.

Speaking of Fate. What if both the /fgog/ team and Team /PMMM/ fielded our respective Joans?

Fate Jeanne has bigger tits, but Tart is arguably cuter.

/fgoalter/ uses Jeanne d'Arc not /fgog/

Then let's hope we face them one day with /ourJeanne/.

Friendlies are coming up, could always ask them if they would be up for a match, but do have two in mind already. One general I need to see if they will be "Ready" before friendlies happen.

I'm guessing you want to verse /@/?

Are we going against /yyy/?

93 fucking rolls but I got her. I still have 20 tickets, some talk me out of attempting a second slot

Cool Homura may happen in two months because walpurgisnacht is on April 30th.

Yeah well, I got Karin at 96, so take that.

Suzune and Alina-senpai are coming and if you have a Karin she needs a Alina-senpai next to her.

Is Karin on secret rateup? Should I try to roll her?

Well, that's a good enough argument.
That's great user, considering we didn't have pity system back then.

Anons got Kirika trying for Riz.

They can't change. Rena will not change her love for Kaede.

From their MSS and the Valentine Event, I think Rena has the hots for Momoko instead.

Rena has had sex with every member of the cast.

>cool homura
I don't think we will have cool homura before magireco is going to shutdown, and this will definitely fuck up the plot even more than tart

Does anyone know who's responsible for the Game BGM?

I want to see cool Homura suffer beat down from her wimpy self supported by a united PMHQ to let her realize that she is on the wrong path trying to help Madoka by ignoring everyone other than her.

But Momoko only uses her for her dick while Kaede could really dick her

I hate Rena’s character, but I love her tits. How do I reconcile this?

hate fap

ded like Ui

Wtf is this reverse facial?

I blame it on the fact that this game doesn't have any high tier, mass appeal fap/waifu bait like most other games.

I really like this

>Mami

>Eroha

Mami's for hugs

Looks like she got ____ all over her face from the thumbnail.

What if Kuro was Ui?

What can't Homu do?

Is it canon that Riz and Tart were as good as married considering what happened at the end of their manga?

Love herself.

Be happy.

Ui is probably the source of the power to generate the rumors.

They were in love with each other yes.

I don't think Ui even exists, she is a rumor from the beginning

No, she is not. Tamaki Iroha always have a sister.

Say it in red

Can only do it in green here though.

Iroha’s wish, her memories, and her memories of Touka and Nemu are more than enough to prove Ui existed in some form at some time.

Started a new team for PVP with Momoko, Rena, Kaede, and Sayaka. I call it “Team Body Bags”.

>handholding even in battle
Purest love in Madoka-verse.

She could expose her memories of Touka wetting the bed and she wouldn't be able to do shit to deny it.

I'd argue that the love Tart felt for Riz was not romantic or sexual love, but rather the same love that Christ is said to have had for his disciples, or for the church. A love that is not rooted in base emotions like lust, but more transcendent, a fragment of the love that God was said to have for all mankind. That love was regarded the most highly at the time, and certainly would have been what Jeanne would have aspired to.

Are you implying Riz's plan to groom young Tart into a raging lesbian (while pretending to mentor her) failed?

Jeanne somehow managed to reconcile her deeply held catholic beliefs with the existence of Witches and Magical girls. I don't think there was ever a chance there.

Keep Madoka from becoming meguca

Save Kuro.

Have a real lesbian relationship.

megu

They explained why they can enter Tart's dream but didn't explain how they time travel to the past to enter her dream.

It's the same thing

think of the dream like another dimension

Just don't think about it. It won't make sense.

Notice how that's hommando not moemura. So I guess she won't find her sister until we get to the other loops.

i'm pretty sure that was just an oversight

I have my doubts about that, especially since that's the only case of "oversight".

lel kek

Big fat italian tats

I really like her voice.

Internalised Homophobia Tart.

Hawkwood had two wives. Little is known of the first, except that she was probably English, and she gave birth to at least one child, a daughter named Antiochia, who married into a prominent English Essex family, the Coggeshales.[21] His second marriage is well documented. He was married in 1377 to Donnina Visconti, an illegitimate daughter of a Milanese ruler, Bernabó Visconti. It was political match; she is described as a "forceful character, in the mold of her father and the Visconti women in general".[22] They had four children: Janet, Catherine, Anna, and John.

It is also clear that Hawkwood had many mistresses and illegitimate children, like many men in his profession. Two of his documented illegitimate sons were John and Thomas Hawkwood. Hawkwood used favours from the Pope to obtain John an ecclesiastical appointment in London, while Thomas was taken hostage in 1376 in Bologna and returned to England, where he started a career as a mercenary captain.[23]

Liz is a bastard? No wonder she never smiles.

this is how you curse yourself to get no 4-stars

so what are we getting for walpurgisnacht holiday?

other than getting raided by walmart.

also who named it and why after the holiday

>why after the holiday
>In Germanic folklore, Walpurgisnacht, literally "Witches' Night", is believed to be the night of a witches' meeting on the Brocke.

No shit I am an European, I've heard about this holiday way before Madoka (though under a different name).

who in-universe named it. was it born on that day?

It's a legend passed down by magical girls. I think whenever there was a natural disaster, a walmart was behind it.
But most likely Mami-san, she also named Law of Cycles.

Be loved in any way by Madoka.
Be Madoka’s wife.
Get invited to Madoka’s wedding to a cute guy.
Be Madoka’s child’s godmother.
Not get a restraining order from the court against Madoka.
Be likeable.

Who cares? Homura will marry Kuro.

poal.me/3mbmaj
You still have time to vote for Homura's waifu. Vote closes on Saturday.

Who cares? I mean really, who cares about your life, !Akemi.
Oh that's right, no one.

Hahahahah.
Fucking failure.

This is getting even more and more funny, because you're so fucking desperate to try and "hurt" people.

You can really tell that your feelings and ego are getting fucked.

You're just an impotent little loser who can only "act tough" in the archives where you know nothing will happen to you.

Anything right

You mean Madoka's wedding to Sayaka.

Where's the (you) option. How am i suppose to self insert into this?

You just have to love how the janitor stalks these threads for the sole purpose of banning people who are against crack shit and protecting !Akemi.

He literally doesn't even think about it.
The second someone is against crack they get blocked for "ban evasion". Even though the janitor can't see IPs.

It's literally "ban first, ask questions never".

Who cares? I mean really, who cares about your life, !Akemi.
Oh that's right, no one.

Hahahahah.
Fucking failure.

This is getting even more and more funny, because you're so fucking desperate to try and "hurt" people. You can really tell that your feelings and ego are getting fucked. You're just an impotent little loser who can only "act tough" in the archives where you know nothing will happen to you.

>!Akemi proxy voting his own poll
Pfffttt
You put so much effort into your shitposting.
It's literally killing my sides.

Will look good when it's done.

Homuhomu could probably accept anything else no matter how painful, but stealing Madoka is probably the one thing that would lead to Homura killing you.

Damn, this is a new level of dead we have achieved here.

Hey, !Akemi. Why are you so pathetic?
Did your parents try to kill you with a plastic bag and that lead to brain damage?