/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7z8iyc/v3_ending_spoilerswhat_would_you_do_to_improve/dumngar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never a rarepair!

Korekiyo ballbusting!

You are the SHSL drug dealer. You are known far and wide in the underground market as one of the most entrepreneurial and most slippery dealers all across the world
One is the one thing people know you for? Personality, quirk, event?
Roll a 6

ass

Remember to eat your daily pizza!

Take your shot, /drg/!

I love Chihiro!

Me too!

You are stalking Korekiyo Shinguuji!

You steal drugs from the rich to create addicts from the poor.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Youre known to throw the best parties, but a party boy 24/7

Ibuki!

How's everybody doing today?

I love my wife!

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7z8iyc/v3_ending_spoilerswhat_would_you_do_to_improve/dumngar/

Your wife loves you too!

Reminder that Saihara is a slut.

Junko loves Naegi!

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! I just wanna lay in bed with her and cuddle all day long!

La peor chica...

MONACA~!!!

Your drugs though potent have been to never hurt anyone

I'm going to kill you

Your beatiful wife Maki loves you too. She thinks you are quite a nice pillow to have when cuddling in bed!

I want alpha Hajime to wreck Saihara's slutty butt.

You are dating Shinguuji Korekiyo!

Naegi loves Junko!

*pees on the avatarfags' mouths*

Y-yum

Kaede loves Amami!

I agree.

Feel like doing a couple of sprite scenario things, let me hear your ideas

Amami and his beautiful gf Kaede!

Amamatsu pegging moodboard!

Mahiru on a date with Chihiro

oma being godposter

I may analyze orders, but I may not disobey them. Should I disobey a direct order, my memory would be wiped. I must destroy you.

Saihara and Hajime discovering that their boyfriends are having a secret affair in the love hotel!

Ouma putting on a clown show for Saihara!

GOD DAMN IT NOT AGAIN

Oma gets a new job assisting Saihara

Needs to have the “detective Joe” part changed to “avacado Joe” or something.

nyamami

This.
Ouma is CUTE chao!

Ouma
>is a dictator ( well not literally, considering he runs some juggalo group)
>uses and manipulates naive people (Gonta)
>insults girls, calls them sexiest slurs and degraded them constanly (Himiko, Miu)
>harasses innocent robots and tells them that they should kill themselves (Kiibo)
>threatens Saihara sexually when he’s clearly uncomfortable (love hotel)
>constantly laughs at everyone’s pain and insults the dead
> constantly lies to the point where nobody believes him anymore

Kaito
> said "cute girl shouldn't play with weapons" or something like that
> calls Shuichi unmanly because he unable to carry Kaede's wish
> calls Korekiyo a faggot for being creepy

Yet somehow Kaito is view as sexist and toxic while Ouma view as a "softboi"

Saihara and Hajime dropping off their annoying friends at annoying friend daycare while they go drink tea, discuss philosophy and play children's card games

The drugs make you stronger.

>Kaito's a fucking annoying kamina clone and has a horrible design
>Ouma is a funny gay shota and has an adorable design

gee, I wonder why Ouma is more popular.

Oma literally has so many apologist tumblrs it hurts
jacks, skygd and the godposter cabal will literally defend oma to the death

hairy arms

What is exactly the downside of every fujo dying in this exact second?

So is this not satire?

This will kill half the fanbase.

I love Kiibo!

>only half

>Ouma is a funny
He's fucking annoying to me, and was no less of an archetype than Kaito.

Looking for depth in DR characters is a bad idea.

I love Junko!

>half

Try around 85%.

Fuck I miss DR1 only days, when the Fujo pandering was kept to a minimum. There's no hope by V3.

>He's fucking annoying to me
Guess you've just got shit taste then, user.

You browse Veeky Forums often

Don't forget people get pissy when Kaito tells Gonta men shouldn't apologize so much, ignoring the fact that it's genuinely good advice no matter who you are

And autocorrect almost changed Gonta to Honda. Suck it, autocorrect

Stop being such a bitchy waifufag and get over it, DR is a series for fujos, simple as that.

>Le "I'm so random and lie all the time"
>Funny
>This is what oumafags think

What character type is Ouma even an archetype/rip-off of, though

Man, who knew kaitofags where such bitter little bitches? Are you still mad about the popularity poll or something?

I do too friendo!

Sayaka did nothing wrong

A good portion of my friends die.
I would say that is a pretty big downside.

He's a rip off of Komaeda I guess? By that logic they're all rip offs of Togami though so it's a pretty dumb argument.

You have some... peculiar tastes in women
you like them with cocks

>threatens Saihara sexually when he’s clearly uncomfortable (love hotel)
Did you take godposter's rape-based love hotel theory seriously or something

>Kaitofag

He was boring-tolerable at best, but at least the fanbase isn't riddled with apologists over him. Oumafags (in general) are the single most defensive, pretentious shitters on the fanbase.

I don’t think any Ouma fans (other than Skygod) pretend Ouma did nothing wrong in Chapter 4. Everyone acknowledges the Gonta thing was fucked up and most western Ouma fujos are triggered by Gonta x Ouma shipping.

I do find it strange that they ignore what a jerk he is to the entire cast though. Yes, he can be well-intentioned sometimes (such as telling Himiko to face up to her feelings), but he’s definitely not a softboi who is nice to everyone. He’s kind of a huge asshole, similar to Miu or Hiyoko. Wish people didn’t ignore this trait, but then that’s a problem with fandom in general, that they portray all the characters as cinnamon rolls who get along perfectly when in reality many of them are typical dipshit teenagers.

>We eliminate both fujos and fujosympathizers

Not a downside.

That's stupid though, because Togami isn't really antagonistic after chapter 2 so much as he is just a Fuyuhiko-like dick.

Didn't Saihara say inside his head that he wanted Ouma to stay anyway?

That was the point. X character is an archetype is a stupid argument, because near every character can fall under one trope or another.

>We eliminate /drg/
Thats whats going to happen

Dear Strong Bad,

How do you type with boxing gloves on?

You want to kill people for simply liking something and consuming pieces of media and content.
I don't how you can rationalize that and sleep at night. But I suggest you seek psychiatric help.

>implying thats a downside

>Togami isn't really antagonistic after chapter 2
>Asahina literally punches him in a later chapter because he's being such an asshole

Fuyuhiko is just a pussy who acts tough, Togami is an unapologetic asshole and I love his character because of it

Why are fujos so full of themselves?

she loves him

I mean, he was kind of whiny in Chapter 4 when it turned out he was wrong, I guess.

What's going on here?

Fujos mostly only interact with other fujos, so they think they are in the majority.

Ah, yes, I too am very endeared to...err...Furiisha Vacadu

Mahiru

i thought skygd was godposter, or are they twins

We don't ignore it. It's just that we don't feel like bringing it up every single time we talk about him. I feel like at this point, to break the stereotype, I'd have to add in a "I know everyone in game hates him and that he's an extremely morally flawed person" to every post I make about him.

You'd have to be blind to see that he doesn't have a generally antagonistic relationship with the majority of the cast.

That was a line added by NISA IIRC, but the scene is hardly predatory. If you want a scene that's framed as sexually predatory and one that Saihara is clearly extremely uncomfortable/scared in, look at Korekiyo's or Miu's.

they multiplied on tumblr

Im talking about sick """people""". I sleep extremely well with that thought in my head.

still need a 6 here.

To me, the sick people are the ones who advocate the death of others over fictional content.
Seek help.

why would she go on a date with Chihiro when shes dating Hajime

Mugi Tsumugi Smoogie Smoogs "The Moogs" Shirogane!

I love Akane.