/wfg/ - Warframe General

Mag is cute edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.13.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/922109-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

nth for best way to level amps?

Is Mag fun to play? I want to be a cute girl

>Outing yourself as not a cute girl
You'll never be cute like that.

what's the best way to level X
ok now do that with amps

i want mag prime for her cyclops helmet

So just dick around on Hydron in Operator mode?

Bad drawing

DESU, if you can do spy missions, those are best for leveling amps since they give triple affinity for undetected. Just hack the vaults as the potato once you get there. You either sneak in with a stealth frame or the potato itself.

just leech with operator, yep
going with a team in recruiting chat would be much faster though

Currently there isn't a single female frame I enjoy playing.

I... I had no idea Taters could hack.

worm a qt

Yeah they can but they don't benefit from the hacking mod so pick the faction that is easier for you to hack.

Valkyr is a good kitty.

E A R L Y L U N C H F O R K O N Z U

What should I be aiming for in a Sobek riven since the balance pass? Is 27% status enough to build for or should I just focus on the usual damage/mutlishot?

so i got a 75% discount and finally bit the pillow after realizing i'm going to spend a fuckload of time playing this game
what are some things a new player should absolutely buy with plat other than slots?

Boar is pretty fun to shoot. Too bad boar prime is going to be costly to get.

Slots are honestly the most important, nearly everything else you can get through normal play and you shouldn't invest potatoes or forma till you know what's worth it. I would buy a basic color palette (like Classic Saturated) and/or an armor set (Daedalus and Syrinx are pretty versatile one-size-fits-all sets) to enjoy yourself more as customization is a big part of the fun of this game.

>sobek riven after shitty poe challenge

neat

What should I be aiming for? And how the fuck does Acid Shells work/is it worth building for?

How much for a petting session

Missed out big time, just do this with Limbo and you have the best spy combo.

barring the unmaxed mod and the sorta wasted CD which build is better?

i mean, technically you can also get slots just by playing the game and selling stuff for plat

Started warframe, and my friend is dragging me through hell right now. Which frame should i aim for for first so my ass can stop getting stretched wider each time?

Is using Cernos P viable with Ivara's Prowl? Does headshot bonus from the bow and her ability make it pretty deadly, or is it just fodder and I should stick to the baza?

Yeah, but for a new player that's a hassle and selling weapons for space can be frustrating in the beginning.

I want to scrach her back

how build tonkor?

Why would you want 2 artemis bows though? Get some variety,

Sleepquinox and stealth multiplier

Vauban Bastille preserves enemy alert state (unalerted of course) while you smack away

Leech hydron with your flesh kiddo whipped out

Complete spy with operator out

Needs around 94-5% status I think for 100%?

>so my ass can stop getting stretched wider each time?
why the fuck do that?
just pick nezha and enjoy it

S W A Z D O L A
K
I
L
L
E
R

>What should I be aiming for?
your head for starts

hmm
what about frames though?
i've heard Mesa and Equinox are a pain to farm

It can hit 100% status with a 94% status Riven and Acid Shells explosions are effected by Rhino rawr. Also Acid Shells is op and scales off enemy level.

Just bored I guess

How do I build Galatine Prime? Crit?

>1.46 dispo phage
quanta vandal too mainstream

I got all the parts for Equinox in one evening. The only irritating thing about it is the week it takes to build everything.
Mesa is just as easy to farm. I got her in one day as well.

didn't they change the flux rifle to be primarily puncture instead

Nah, it's still does like 80% slash damage.

Honestly most frames aren't worth buying, grinding is all you do in this game anyways. The only one I've hated was Nidus and have heard Harrow sucks too.

mesa is behind multiple rng and grindwalls yeah, but equinox just has x2 number of parts and time building
not as bad as it sounds
I'm ussing blood rush+other crit mods, berserker and namaron focuss tree
brety gud desu

Damn Mirage P is sexy, her primary color is basically just underwear and stockings.

Jat Kusar is nice.
After slaping 5 dudes, it crits on every hit.

Change the white to a nude skin color.

why are weapon corrupted mods so shit
not only do they have crazy amount of ranks and endo costs, they also have crazy high drain, a negative effect, and a pathetic upside compared to any other mod
theres only one or two mods that are worth using, and the rest are complete dogshit
why the FUCK

guess i'll just stick to buying boosters and cosmetics once in a while then
thanks for the help

you don't need them to compete the starchart tenno :)
when you decide you want to start doing big boy missions like sorties and bounties, you need to consign yourself to the grind involved. Everyone has to go through with it

Thanks! Should be pretty doable, curious to see how it performs my riven'd Boar Prime.

>tfw Volt, Rhino, Trinity and Harrow does more damage than the Chroma in your group, everytime

theres special point in de's development philosphy to never ever revisit shitty useless mods

gimme name anons

what class of human is this?

That is some dark chocolate.

Non inbred black excellence

negroid

>Tfw you melted your Embolist riven cuz you never thought it would ever get buffed
Sorta want to play with it now since it has a Syndi-cat augment.

Shape of Water when

Right before Umbra

As soon as he gets a fucking Prime trailer.

it's still shit

beam nerf when?

as a new player how does one actually do this?no fucking idea how to price anything or whats worth selling.

>Amprex now skips the pleasantries and deletes everything in the room
Good.

>remove from foundry - into inventory
>remove from inventory
>add Corinth bp
>once built press alt fire until the chicken come home to roost

for which weapon?

If Baro doesn't have a primed SOMETHING in stock Friday I'm gonna shove a razorback up his fuckin' asshole.

So which warframe looks like a wizard? i desire to make Tenno Magic Man.

Sadly it's primed ammo stock

Harrow with his Tennogen hood, he was designed to go with Scourge after all.

Why would that even exist? What use could it possibly have?

>trivializing sortie with small bubble limbo
>"I hate limbo"
>"It's rad hazard, just shoot me if you hate me that much"
>boom
>mission failed
>"oh... I didn't think i could hit the console too"
i love being a limboshitter

>he doesn't know

You don't know either!

Lucky user, I'm still waiting on a 75% discount

Tomorrow, probably. leddit13 was in my sortie group and expressed his dissatisfaction of my [beam weapon] deleting every Hyena before he made it to the room.

GIVE ME A GIRLFRIEND

>timer on ceres sab for kuva

When the fuck did they add this? I was so happy they took it out of Mars sab.

It's been there since inception. Not as common as it used to be but it's always been part of base sabotage missions.

I miss D-Frag.

warframe.market

I might be misremembering but I never remember it happening it Ceres and I'd feel I'd remember with how cancerous it is to find Kuva Siphons on that tileset. I know for the Mars tileset sabotage's timer was an issue for pubs for Kuva but I swear they took that out. Maybe I was lucky because fuck Ceres with Kuva.

Yeah, shame Japan has shit taste!

well i put 7 forma on my quanta vandal cause of my riven and it is absolutely fuckin worth it. if only there were enemies that required this much dps

>small bubble limbo

which

whats the highest possible status chance you could get from a riven for a 5 dispo weapon? I want to know if it's possible to get 100% status on the drakgoon with only 3 60/60's and a riven you need 154.7% minimum

Ignored over 10 players today who decided to type >oof

reminder that viral is best for beams

i thought beam weapons were supposed to be garbage now after DE "nerfed" everything to the ground
what the heck /wfg/...

user is Ignoring (you)

That's not gas...and also the only good beam is synoid gamacor for that sweet energy proc

It's good in addition to other effects but it doesn't stack you dummy.

Gas/Toxin Status Phage Good then?