Monster Hunter General - /mhg/

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash: capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh (embed)
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
In World, post a room ID. Squads also work, and should be listed soon.
Create or find a 3DS Gathering Hall using passcode '7243'
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous Shitpost:

Other urls found in this thread:

muhut.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtu.be/G61dkb7Onjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love catlolis!!!!!

First for no bully tzi tzi

Reminder to blacklist eyepatch fags

guys, GUYS!!! listen!!!

what if aerial style was still in the game???

wouldnt this be fun?

Fighting Dodogama is some fighting game AI bullshit. This little piece of shit has pin point accuracy and the explosive radius of his projectiles is 50 fucking feet.

Xth for ran into a fag that had Hr999

I do wonder about the RNG drop table seeds thing, because you have a significant portion of players claiming Majestic Horn is a bugged drop and they're impossible to get, and then you have other people getting them almost 1:1 every hunt.

I'll stick some bones on her if you know what I mean

>Weapon looks cool
>It's shit

I have played 170hrs and havent seen a single WE or handicraft or other good gem, the best I have is the pierce bow gem and shroom mancer, If it comes out they are using the same bullshit system as before im fucking done

>HH solo
>have awful clear times
>HH with others
>monster constantly retargeting and running around, cant land hits for shit

what do

Generations >>> World

You know it to be true

Asian's think luck is a skill. No, really. Thats why all of this MMO grindan tier bullshit is in a lot of their games. They think RNG is a skill and if you're lucky you're skilled.

found mah favorite

Why the fuck would they still do this though?
Doing it on 3ds was already beyond questionable; how could doing it here benefit them in ANY way at all?

I have 110 hours and I have 2 WE gems

Drop HH

tempered kulu when

Why did they have to make so many of the new monsters so cute and friendly? I never felt bad for killing any of the monsters until World.

Reminder that mushroomancy is best

yeah they literally gimped ~1/4 of players. fuck capcom man

>Weapon looks cool
>It's also one of the best in its class

>300 hours
>no Max Might gems
>no Attack gems
>no Guard gems
>no Para gems
>but I've gotten 8 WE and 8 Crit damage up gems

So was this only for one of the games or did this "bug" persist through all the 3ds games?
I haven't played MH since FU and Tri so I was out of the loop for all the 3ds shenanigans.

Twice now the armory lady has had a ! above her head and mentioned getting in new wares. But she hasn't had anything new either time. Am I missing something?

>killed fucking 5 silver crown kirins
fuck off capcom

Have you done the optional quests she's asked for?

I liked gens endgame more. Progressing in deviant hunts was really fun

also source for the trove of sweet art

>Hammer solo
>Stuns for days
>Hammer online
>Monster won't stand still for 2 seconds to land a solid hit on its face, lucky if you manage to get 2 stuns in

Shit are you me? Are we doomed?

What are the top 3 hunting horns I should farm up for their buffs/damage?

Right now I have nerg max, and b52 maxed out.

delet

Those are the only two.

source, shower him with kindness
muhut.deviantart.com/gallery/

Did this only happen in 3U or were 4U and Gen (XX?) fucked too?

xeno

being in a q with other increases the KO threshold by a ridiculous amount, the only good we are for is breaking parts :'(

Probably.

The game does need some monster balance adjustments. The roar into combo shit needs to just fucking go, for one. Values need to be heavily tweaked for online. More monster HP, but much lower thresholds for status/breaking, because right now status feels basically fucking worthless, and breaking shit is damn near impossible online.

Now that you can basically play 6 songs in a few inputs with the hunting horn, there is basically no good reason to not be using it.
--
I just noticed but there's a small part in Atoraru theme that sounds like Shen Gao Ren theme

There's no fucking way they would pull this shit again.
There's no way.

NO! MINE

When was the last time they did it? 3u?

I have. She did start carrying Alloy Armor at some point but that was hours ago. This is just after fighting Doggo in the main story if that helps.

>The worst HH has been since MHFU
>"Lol why aren't you using it"

Explain this then

only 3u

You were locked to a table in 3U. 4U rerolled your table every time you booted the game. idk about gen/xx

Is there a correlation with monster size and hp?

>tfw literally no one online in the delta squad

>The roar into combo shit needs to just fucking go
Git gud

I wonder if Rest Mode might fuck with that, if they're still doing it.

dead game

Why is Lavasioth even in the fucking game. He was already one of the most forgettable monsters in FU, then they put him in Gen/XX even though literally nobody wanted him, and for some bizarre reason he's in World despite there being way more deserving canidates for a slot (cough Agnaktor cough). To add insult to injury, literally nobody farms him, and he's not even a required monster. Did Capcom recently hire an intern who has Lavasioth as one of his favorite monsters which is why he has inexplicably returned, even if he's just as forgettable as ever?

Hardcore NEET squad when

holy fuck i just want to play mhw already

How could ANYONE think that's a good system?

HOW?

How bad is HH's damage then, if permanent exhaustion, ridiculous mobility and buffs for days doesn't make it even decent good?

user it's out

>ran though almost every story quest with bros who were usually at the same mission every time
>experience with Nerg was terrible since one of our group consistently carted
>was such a bad time that even post-game fighting nerg completely kills all will to play mhw
>need to farm a bunch of his shit

>Tfw PS4 has curses tables
>Xbox actually has the good shit
Any Xbros here to confirm?

We knew squads would be mostly useless before the game was even out, user. don't get too eaten up about it.
It's far more convenient to just make private rooms as always

it was a bug

if there's a system akin to this in MHW i'm done with the game, no point in grinding if i literally can't get what i'm grinding for

b-b-b-bad l-l-l-l-luck t-that's a-a-all........

The worst part is I don't even need many attack gems. I need like...Two. Total. And the game gives you one right off the bat. But yeah. 300 hours. No attack gems.

Did you check weapons as well as armour?

pick 1 (one)

sisterly fourth all day

Roar combos are fine, if you want to avoid it then learn how to dodge the roar.

What do you mean? I am on it right now.

So at least this time if their stupid tables are bugged and lock you in they can fix it with a patch, r-right...?

Self buffing weapons are a trap. Anything that can buff itself 20% means it's 20% weaker by default as a baseline. And then HH drops even lower to make up for the other buffs it has. Let's not even talk about the horns that don't have attack up

Nergigante is cute!

Sisterly Fourth please, a woman with a work ethic is unbelievably sexy.

I want to take it easy with the Easygoing Fiver.

REMINDER THAT THE DESTINY LORE CROWD HAS GRACED US WITH THEIR GRACES.
youtu.be/G61dkb7Onjs
You asked for western fandom capcom.
You got it boyz.

Sure

But they'll have to reset everyone's characters :^)

redpill me on screamer pods. I've tried using them on kirin and Diablos but they don't seem to do anything.

Sure, attack up, but things like earplugs and exhaustion are indirect buffs for damage, doesn't that balance things out at all?

There's no reason to believe world has different tables. Or even worse, "cursed tables".

Bad luck is bad luck and there's always a few hunters who can't get flint or whatever even after 60 quests.

you aren't supposed to know table exists in the first place :3 so no

there are exploits to reset your table without erasing your character tho

>those brief glimpses of a higher framerate when the resolution drops

How to we make monster hunter even more streamlined and causal with mhw G? What changes or additions would you add so we err I mean capcom can make the most money possible while also fucking over original fans?

is... is that a kaguya luna legiana?

wait till diablos digs

Oh no! People are having fun with a thing in a way I don't like. REEEEE stop having wrong fun. Stop doing things and making things, everyone should be like me playing the game alone in dark corner in my shit stained underwear, nothing else is allowed.

This is Dark Souls tier

>now they're reading wiki fanfiction as if it's canon

>dodge the roar
I've never seen anyone in /v/ or Veeky Forums rooms do it. This meme needs to end.
nb4 it's the one shitter out there running around with max evade skills.

NO
But it's bad

t. gothalion fanboy

>just mined two rustshards in XX
god damnit do I have to waste time doing the same bullshit as in FU for this shit?

Put it back on Nintendo for maximum casualization.

i'm a pcfag