WARNING

There's something fucky going on at coinbase right now. I would advise extreme caution trading there currently.

Rumors of an ongoing FBI investigation into money laundering. If you can, get everything out of there ASAP.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/69e5ig/just_a_heads_up_exchanges_under_scrutiny/
status.gdax.com/
status.coinbase.com/
bravenewcoin.com/news/florida-passes-law-making-crimes-with-bitcoin-money-laundering-2/
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article146087044.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you cite a single source for the FBI rumor?

>Rumors of an ongoing FBI investigation into money laundering.

Where did these rumors come from? I just received some ETH from them today.. It was a day late but whatevs

James Comey.

Rumor has it he has defected to Russia

FYI: reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/69e5ig/just_a_heads_up_exchanges_under_scrutiny/

and that was 4 days ago

Yeah, I got an e-mail from a buddy that would know implying as much. Get off there right now.

It's always the Russians... I should have known!

Ok even if they were being investigated and even found guilty of doing this what does it matter?

Where did you get this from?

I've been waiting over a fucking week for my 4 ETH that I bought as a bank transfer and now I'm pissed that this bullshit has shown up.

status.gdax.com/

That's because you did a bank transfer, they take forever.

If they were actually somehow disrupted by the government, they would allow people to withdraw their currency. Not really a big deal for the end user but might shock the crypto system/prices.

Proof or gtfo.

Not proof, random reddit thread. Right now it ranks right there with the ETH Time Traveler rumor.

Nowhere.

status.coinbase.com/

>reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/69e5ig/just_a_heads_up_exchanges_under_scrutiny/

Literally the only post by that user ever. Get pozzed in the ass and kys.

>he's using coinbase instead of gemini

>he pays trading fees

>status.gdax.com/
Thanks, but fuck once I get my coins I might be pulling them some where else.

>That's because you did a bank transfer, they take forever.
Are the credit/debit purchase ACTUALLY instant or is it more 'waiting period' bullshit?

>reddit source

Trump fired the FBI director on Tuesday.
That news came out Saturday.
Coinbase is having ACH problems.
Coinbase is under attack by IRS.

Tell me more how reality isn't creeping up.

coinbase's fees are double gemini's

are you stupid?

limit order is zero fee on coinbase

market orders are .25%

>Are the credit/debit purchase ACTUALLY instant or is it more 'waiting period' bullshit?

i wait about 1 minute, and they are there.

Trump told us we wouldn't stop winning.
BTC continues to win.
No coiners BTFO.

maker fees
>coinbase 0
>gemini nickle and dime you unless you're filthy rich

Any alternatives to CoinBase y'all would recommend?

I had to pay a 1.25% fee, $3.67 to buy 250 bucks of ETH on coinbase

$1.25 fee, 0.25%, for 500 bucks of ETH on gemini

explain that coinbase cucks

well i dont know how you bought it. sounds like you did it in a dumb way

I transfered money from my bank account to coinbase. then i transferred my money to GDAX. then I place limit orders

and I paid zero fees

and furthermore I have seen zero fees on the exit trip back to my bank account

Learn how to use limit orders newfag

You keep posting that everywhere. Kys.

Been trying to sell my LTC for 2 hours. Sell page wont load on computer or phone. Slowly watching money die. Painful.

even if what you're saying is true, shitbase still makes me wait a week to transfer money from my bank into the exchange, it's instant on gemini

ok fair enough

I have never used gemini

That post came from out of Florida. Republicans are trying to pass a law in FL where it's illegal for "criminals" or "ex-felons" to use bitcoin.

bravenewcoin.com/news/florida-passes-law-making-crimes-with-bitcoin-money-laundering-2/
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article146087044.html

I'm fucking freaking out

This is pretty normal when the trading volume goes up. They are now trading a third currency which they might have not been prepared as well as they thought. When I bought large quantities of ETH it actually went over a day of the expected deposit, I contacted support but I saw the coins even before they could reply.

>Rumors of an ongoing FBI investigation into money laundering. If you can, get everything out of there ASAP.

Literally zero evidence of this.

Which low-volume scam exchange are you shilling for?

OP IS A FAG

t. Anonymous source

crypto's creeping into the mainstream. restaurant gets super busy and loses some pissed off customers in the process.

no one could have predicted when or how much and how quickly the demand for crypto would pick up. cut em some slack.

yall are retardedly paranoid because you're the shittiest aspects of lefty hipster preppers with the shittiest aspects of alt right post trump pollites leaking out across the internet cause you think its your time to shine. all of you gfy

>lefty hipster preppers

This exists? Did they start prepping because they didn't like the election results or something?

what's the alt coinbase

My lightcoins (1,500 usd) were suppose to come in to coinbase yesterday. But I got them today instead and transferred them out.

Not ideal but not terrible.

>lefty hipster preppers
>Veeky Forums

Kraken or gemini

Yeah coinbase has really bad support and everyone is complaining about them.

What else should one use? Gemini? Exodus Wallet? something else?

>me two days ago
>REEEEEE WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY COINS

>me today after coinbase after they finally deposit my coins
>meh, cb isn't so bad, I might keep using it :V

Am I a cuck?

>lefty hipster preppers

As an unironic lolbertarian, I finally realize the only way I'm even gonna own my compound innawoods before I'm 40 is crypto tbqh.

If I don't, then no dice on that and I'll have to ride out the impending economic collapse in the city :(

Why do so many retards use Coinbase instead of GDAX?

GDAX has no fees and you get your shit instantly, plus it uses the same account.

gdax is suffering from the same issues as coinbase

gdax is owned by coinbase, same company, same problems

GDAX is literally Coinbase fgt

Looks like you've got a long position now, bud. LTC to $50 today though, so don't fret.

I got you. If SHTF I'm making a thread on /k to round up all the anons in my area and form a group since I know none of us have any friends.

yes.

Get a paypal and credit card and your transactions there are instant now.

you can't use paypal on coinbase can you?

i added my paypal acct but dont see the option to buy any of the coins with paypal... i think its just for withdrawing

Yep. They unironically say "buy a gun" when they voted away their right to one.

>just started looking into crypto

Should I wait for a btc dip or get in now

either way it's going to go up to $2000 by June and $3000-4000 by the end of the year... I would get in before the $2000 mark...

i've been waiting for a dip since last week, it has not been going well

yeah, for instant you have to cc in and pp out

Nothing fucking happened fucking fud again

now i'm having an issue with coinbase...

>bought some litecoins & ethereum via credit card
>it said your purchase was successful
>nothing has showed up in my account and i never received an email
>look in account history and it says the transaction was canceled
>check my bank account
>they took the money out of my account

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Should I just do a chargeback? Wtf?

what a stupid projection

i agree, im getting out of bitcoins entirely

nothing can compete with the US Dollar

call your bank most likely just a hold on the funds

It's not criminalizing bitcoin, its defining it as money so they can bring laundering charges against criminals.

Why is everybody panicking?
If you have nothing to hide you really shouldn't worry. I'm not worried since I paid my taxes and bought from my own hard earned money. So let them do whatever they have to do.

I called my bank and they stopped the transaction from occurring. While on the phone they said they've had numerous problems with this company and the company has been put on "their watch list" due to all the transactions they have to block.

Sucks for them. Seems like they won't last long...

I also deleted all my personal info off coinbase and deleted my account.

Fuck cuckbase

Well I got both of my bank coinbase buys in, they were 1day late each but it worked.