/skg/ - Senran Kagura General - #1237

Hanabi is fucking dead Hibari killed her good riddance stupid gunpowder slut oh yeah also some game came out I think edition
previous thread NEWS
>Re:Newal is out in Japan! Featuring Gessen and New Hebijo characters as free DLC for the following 2 weeks. Localizations yet to be officially announced
>PBS PC version announced for 7th of March!
store.steampowered.com/app/696170/
>Mikagura Sisters and Ayame confirmed for New Link
>New Link, the new mobage RPG, is out! Look for it on iTunes or APKpure
youtu.be/5H94E7po2ac
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game announced for Switch
>Daidouji is still best girl, anti-musclefags gtfo
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title

GENERAL
>Beginner's guide on how to play New Link
en-news.qoo-app.com/21997/qoo-guide-starters-guide-for-shinobi-master-senran-kagura-new-link/
>New Link skills information
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mslCP7neZT8OoEdbW7PRwiv1tCwMPtagtRZrtdD821E
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>How to play Senran Kagura New Wave and other related stuff
pastebin.com/0xbwvWyJ
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

hibbers

Pick your Hot Pocket.

New Hobbystock exclusive dakimakura revealed.

Will be put on the global hobbystock store for foreigners by next week.

They come out in April so save up if you want one.

I love Ikaruga!

One of those is clearly not Ryoubi

Posting Hanabi in a no Hanabi zone

Renka and Kafuru helping Hanabi ascend peacefully in another midsummer festival?

>using my goodfeels smols post to bully
DO NOT

Retarded blueberry

>chipmunkimakura

Smmmmoooooch

>Nan drew the new dakis
Cool, I get to save my money.

Was there a daki Nan did NOT drew? Other than the anime ones of course.

I'm buying all 5.

I love my big sis

>one lame babu, one worst girl, one annoying girl, one mediocre girl and one actually decent girl
Who is who?

What is Hikage thinking?

Snek
Ryouna
Yozakura
Ryoubi
Yumi

yumi is babu
ryoubi is worst
ryouna is annoying
snek is mediocre
yo is decent

is my guess. They are all cuties in my book.

This is perfect compared to her first one. Cant wait.

Must resist temptation...

Glyphs.

>Hikage, Ryoubi and Ryouna's second daki
>Yozakura's third one
>Babu's fourth one
>Still no Daidouji
Only original girl left to get a daki/mousepad/wallscroll set, I feel so bad for Daifags.

Her nice friends

Close. Swap the last two.

To be fair, that one new daki set was popularity-based, and expecting Dai to get one is like expecting Jasmine to beat Yumi. Still though, can't help but feel bad.

I love Hikage! Every Thread!

What other notable senrans don't have a daki yet? I forget if Ayame has one, and know Leo, Yuyaki, Dai and Jasmine don't. We may have reached the limit on new ones though.

Do you wanna know how Orochi tummy stage is like?
You run in a tunnel of meat that turns into a tunnel of stone that turns into the meadow. You do not fight anything other than the bosses. You run, and then you fight.
Also bosses have unique yoma moves, and they will fuck you up if they connect.

I wonder if Jasmine is more unpopular than Daidouji.

Jasmine and Daidouji are the only real senrans with no merch

Really though Yozakura and Hikage are both decent senrans. Yozakura's the best of the YN's.

Does anything about the Hanzo/OG Hebijo endings change?

Neither of the ones you mentioned have one, and add Ryouki too.
Kind of surprising for Leo and Yuuyaki considering the first one is always on the top spots in NW polls and the other is still quite popular, and those generally come in pairs, and the fact that Souji and Bashou got one a long time ago too.

Ayame isnt notable

She's Kat's replacement, delete this.

My fucking wallet

As far as yamatos go, I'd say Ikaruga > pre-SV Yomi > Yozakura > post-SV Yomi > Yumi and I guess Bashou.

Yo's problem aside from her hair is that she's the 'mother' half of Yumi's 'wife' half. Also unlike Ikaruga and Yomi, who had some characterization outside of that in the first two games, she really hasn't gotten much.

There is one definite change that people will notice for Hebijo at least. Coatbot is briefly Gearbot and you see a ingame cutscene of Homura vs Yoma Haruka.
Personally I thought it wasn't a bad touch and looked nice. Had the rest of the game had this kind of effort put into it, well.
Ah whatever.

>2 of out my top 3 always get merchandise
>top senran rarely gets any
I'm not sure how to feel.

MY WALLET'S TELLING ME NO
BUT MY DICK
MY DICK IS TELLING ME YES

Weren't Souji and Bashou more popular than Leo and Yuyaki? Otherwise just Marvelous' choice, and they seem to care more about giving additional dakis to popular senrans than giving ones to senrans who don't have any now.

She was more prominent than any of the other Who Waves in PBS, especially Leo.

>dumb gunpowder slut
80% of these things describe hanabi

Some NW polls I saw last year had Leo even higher than Bashou, but otherwise both of them and Souji are always top 10 material. Yuuyaki not so much.

>She was more prominent than any of the other Who Waves in PBS
She's directly involved with Hanzo's team, of course she was going to be prominent, but that doesn't make her any more popular.
I still think she's very cute, kyun kyun.

Burst remake is a sign that Homura and Hibari will have major roles in SK7.
Believe it!

Ayame is popular with Marvelous apparently, so there's that. If I had to guess I'd say in terms of daki priority right now it'd be Ayame > Ryouki > Yuyaki > Leo > Dai > Jasmine, though I doubt the last two will ever happen.

>implying Homura's role won't be to job to the new villain and then act as cheerleader for Yumi and the Ryo sisters in the final battle

Snek has the most beautiful, genuine smile in the world.

>Ayame is popular with Marvelous apparently
What does this mean? She isnt popular in new wave or PBS. She simply has a voice actor.

It means they chose her out of the other Hanzo Who Waves to have a more relevant part, and since she wasn't notably popular they clearly favor her to some degree.

They literally just took a random and made her a super minor role in SV. She has a VA so they just let her be DLC for more money. There isnt anything beyond that.

I'm getting the Yozakura, Ryoubi, and Ryouna new dakis.

Would get the Yumi but I'm getting her sofmap daki instead which is better.

Dont really like Hikage.

They most likely choose her because she was already part of the main games as the shop keeper since SV, and they probably choose her to fit that role because that was her gimmick in the first place, and it was a better choice than creating an original character out of nothing or not having any at all.

Also Yuyaki and Leo and their teams were introduced in 2014. New Wave started in 2013 after SV was released.

Not this time. She already got a better treatment in PBS, and things have only gotten better from that moment.
Optimism is the key of success.

I'd go Yo > Ikaruga >>> Yumi >>>> Yomi. I don't even get how the thief is a YN at all. Yo might not talk about being a bride a lot but she does have all the housewife skills of cooking and cleaning and taking care of children. The characterization well, a huge part of that is simply having 2 more games worth of development. But they have had some development outside of being YN.. Yo being in particular kind of a country bumpkin of a YN who likes the ocean. I don't mind her hair too much.. I mean.. it's not my favorite but I think she probably looks better with shortish hair or medium length rather than being really long hair.

>New Wave started in 2013
Wrong, it started in late 2012.

This is a feeling I never thought I'd have

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

The only one of my top 5 that got any merch is Ryouna.. but I don't really want her daki. For merch it's either #1 or bust.

Do you know if Air Ninpos are back?

Or if Crimson Homu and Super Asuka are their own characters?

oh right, even more reason.

Both her dakis are amazing though.

yeah but.. it's not my #1 favorite...

Dai is never getting a daki

actually my #1 has a daki and while I'd like it.. I don't live alone so I don't feel like I could actually use it. So I don't get dakis.. I would have gotten a mousepad.. that wouldn't be seen by normie roommate as quite so bad.. but it's out of stock, didn't get a new one, and fuck paying 3x the price for one.

She's already taken, Hikage.

Keep your grabby hands off my grabbyhands, sank you.

>More long awaited characters for Refle are coming
>Peach Ball development is on its last phases
>New Link is evolving every day
>New Wave is on its sixth year and still very popular
>Second season of the anime is coming with its own original story
>What comes after? 7EVEN!

I'm excited. I'm glad it seems like 7Even might get delayed. Looking at Burst:Renewal, very few worked on it since it reuses a lot of assets but things it did change it did very well. I was pessimistic but now optimistic.

>air ninpo
Nope.
Same three ninpos as EV.
And Crimson and Ultimate are not their own characters.

>Nope.
Well, there'll always be DC and it's inevitable remake.

Er. What things did the remake did "very well"?

what is the fucking point then?

Thanks for the info though.

They remade the game and can't keep in some of the actual combat moves.

Air ninpos would be terrible in a complete 3D space.

>They remade the game
They didn't remade anything, just took what they already had, added some mall new stuff and slapped Burst's story, music, dialogues and CGs on it.

So anything on the online store? How much of the clothes are purchasable on there and how much can you get by just unlocking them?

I want to pinch Yagyuu's cheeks

>Second season of the anime is coming with its own original story

I'm okay with this

Me too. I'd have hated an adaption.

It at least gives them the opportunity to try and shake things up a bit. And who knows, maybe we won't have to worry about alternate timeline bullshit.

How much does it cost to hire a mook for assisted suicide?

Like two dollars and maybe lick their snatch for a little bit.

5 yen

Are they tasty though?

No, definitely not.

You guys ready for more Yumi and Ryo twins pandering?

Aww

It's the price you pay for the sweet release of death.

How does the final Asuka vs Homura Fight play out in Burst Re:Newal if Ultimate Asuka and Crimson Homura are not their own characters?

If they aren't following the games, then I'd wager it's more Yumi rather than the twins.

It doesn't.
Yumi appears out of nowhere and kills regular Asuka and Homura in the name of justice, erasing burst from the SK timeline.

Silly babu, Shinovi Versus cannot exist without Burst coming before it!