/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Spooky Camera Glitches Edition

>Stale Bread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswirewire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKIxzcc_iBc
youtube.com/watch?v=_jwZHe58GjE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Htn-7cBY54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for iffy

Should I splurge on the XA-21 or save up for the next update?

Yes, goy, splurge on everything!

Isn't the XA21 worthless now? Or am I confusing it with the Adder?

i dont see a request

First for naval updater

Wait for the next update desu.

XA-21 is pretty good, but so are a few others.

List of competitive supers = Vagner, Autarch, Nero Custom, XA-21, RE-7B, Tempesta, Zentorno

Who actually runs the crew? Kazzi or Blater?

Last thread, people were talking about twins and buddies.
What about clones? Has anyone run into their evil clone out in the wild?

quick ghost is the true mastermind behind gtag, working in the shadows

sent

It's good cop bad cop.

Decide for yourself which role is which.

Who /kazzi/ here

if you like furries sure

Team catboi4lyfe

/ghosty/ desu

Is ****star having cloud issues again? It isn't even trying to load GTAO for me.

I kill on sight randoms who has the same face as my character most of the time.

Idea
Gtag thread simulator with all the meme s and degenerate handholding

You're like 7 years too late for that you faggot

What are your favorite motorcycles?

Gargoygle and Hakuchou.

Any particular reasons why, user?

The former for its sound, the later because it's the fastest sports bike.

oppressor, every other one is shit is my reason

Sanctus because it doesn't handle like any other motorbike in-game and sounds great; my only complaint is the mandatory skull faring but even that isn't a dealbreaker since it's just goofy.

please, everyone KNOWS they're all part of the t3t illuminati!

>t
>first letter of triangle
>triangle
>illuminati
>3
>pyramid
>triangle
>illuminati

Neither.

DaLoCC and crimewave, look how they've made the crew their bitch

>orbits then runs away
>made anyone their bitch

lmao at your life

DaCucc

Why isn't there a GTAG Discord?

Because we don't need (you) since there's enough circle jerking in the thread as it is.

discord.io/gtag

Fair enough.

Crimewave! I remember that bitch.
Attacked him with my Savage, he was on foot, so I took my time to aim and fire in short bursts, just tapping and killing him.
HE ACCUSED ME OF USING "NO FIRING SOUND" HACKS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I couldn't believe that was real. What kind of retarded mental gymnastics is that? Oof, just imagine that ridiculous ADVANTAGE you'd get from no firing sounds!

ironic because he's a pretty big skiddie himself

What did he mean by that

>r/gtaglitches

its a joke, my dude

It is the right discord server.

Heh, figures. I'd assumed as much.

I'm surprised cuckwave didn't kill himself, go passive, or heist teleport when someone is near him. You should have went passive and spam "1-0 cry" after one kill against a tryhard, it makes them burst into an autistic rage.

I miss iffy

I miss JRV

I miss higgus

I miss pea

Did someone rape his mother and carve /gtag/ into her face? How can one "man" be so fucking upset in a video game?

Someone probably killed him while he was eating tendies, causing him to spill his precious tendies. This launched a one man war against the evils of /gtag/.

Things DaLocc has declared war on:

>GTAG
score: we never count all the kills. somethin' like 250+ vs under 10 GTAG kills on him (over the half was Orbital Cannon kill, they can't even show because of their mod $) lel

Noboby of GTAG PC is legit UP on us!

R.I.P. modding trash crew, C-ry!

>Warcimes
lel, a pathetic german kid who act like he would be american, caught 10 times in godmode, admit that he teleport to other player to kill 'em, was caught as well. Scared trash, yappin' loud as fck, but has not the ball to join an session, evne ge has GM & menu.

R.I.P. irrelevant trash, C-ry! & mod more #0skill

>C-ry
just a genius word coining. lel

>Kevin Spacey
just the next alt. acc. of the pathetic GTAG PC leader .blater, who was caught in godmode as autism.bux and 1:0'd as Pesse-Jinkman as well!

lie more, die more, C-ry more, pathetic godmode trash noob, you're nothing. R.I.P. TRASH!

>on us!
>DaLoCC in the third person

holy fuck he's still pretending that he's not pretending that it's not him

I'm still not him, my lil' braindead GTAG bratic

I'm going to classify this as a false-false-flag because no one could be this retarded.

>Legit level 851

for sure you modding fags can't imagine, but his rank is truly legit, same as the money that he invested into cannon you modding scum.

You suffer from braindead-ism, my bratan

youtube.com/watch?v=RKIxzcc_iBc

>having to earn money in GTA

glitching noobs, modding scum, cheating trash

admit that you kids to weak to play legit. lel

lol youtube

lel, what "R.I.P." that should be .blater?

to copy a outdated crewname and take clips from his videos, to make a video, is literally just retard... btw we are even UP on the copy crew. lel
ez trash, C-ry!

youtube.com/watch?v=_jwZHe58GjE

Was there an update in gta v where all hangars are automatically bought? Trying to get the 3 man army trophy and I'm not getting any stars in the airport. I have the ps3 version.

Regardless, I punched the security guard who showed up somehow later at the entrance then shot him and more police that showed. That triggered three stars there.

Have you tried making your actual car in GTA? How close can you get?

The closest car to mine is probably a slow piece of shit.

Ingot or Stratum I guess. Not the fastest, but cozy.

On this episode of Lamar's Antics, Lamar goes on a comfy hike through the woods. He's happy hearing the trees speak to him through the powers of his Apache genes. Either that, or it's the laced reefer he had last night still kicking in, who the hell knows what goes inside this fool's head.

Anyway, it don't matter, he assured himself that one of these two things would get him some wild pussy, but the spirits of his ancestors maaaay have taken his goal a bit too literally. Perhaps extinction isn't such a bad idea.

If DaCuCC is such a good player, why is he always in passive inside an interior?

Because that IS the best playstyle. If literally everybody was sitting inside in passive, gta online would be a much better place.

he ever said that he's a "good player"?
don't think so.
maybe watch videos, you'll figure out why he toggle on the GTAG scum & cannon'd the sht out of that modding trash.
In PvP vs. legit players you won't see him in passive, except vs. ghost noobs & tryhards who like the ditry sht. lel

GTAG PC started that yappin' about scores, even he was UP on 'em, they started to mod on him and tp'd him, to claim a "3:0" on him... look at your score now, trash. C-ry!

>yappin
Why on earth do these dipshits keep using this word? Did they learn english from the beverly hillbilllies or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Htn-7cBY54

>oh shit, one guy used a menu on me, I am now totally justified in being a complete turboshitter against his 500 crewmates as I stalk them from session to session!

tldr

Probably. I see "sucka" get thrown around a lot too so they probably saw an episode of the original A-Team and thought it was the coolest thing ever.
Their entire culture is years behind, look at the memes they post. Until recently, I hadn't seen Trollface or Willy Wonka posted unironically in ages.

Yeah I was thinking that myself when I saw low res images with white impact font in the last thread.

russians just barbaians, u noticed already, right?
moscow still the city with the most billionairs... lel

Having lots of billionaires makes places shitty. Look at the US and middle east for instance.

is everyone that plays GTA online stupid, immatrure, and a asshole?
>sitting in car doing nothing
>retard shoots me
>driving to site in mission
>Retard rams me constantly

What is the best super car?

Imagine being so upset about some random people trolling the fuck out of you with scores on the internet that you develop an autistic vendetta for almost 3 months.

Vaginer.

I wasn't there, but it was not "one guy used a menu on him" in a random session, it was a cheater collective of 16 GTAG trash noobs that tried to jump him by mods, because they couldn't stand that 4:2 on 'em. lel

also, it's not like just one guy is modding in GTAG PC, the whole "crew elite" is rotten as fck + 'em menu-muscles who are allowed to cirkle jerk with 'em unskilled trash noobs, who need menus & mods to bully other players and them pasthetic fucks acting hard, but only as long a menu-nanny is in their session, if not they run away or abuse the vote kick... scared trash! C-ry!

Leave that infested shthole of a modding crew, or represent 'em, by being a member and then die with 'em... but don't C-ry! and don't act like a fckn victim who wouldn't know what .blater & co. are and what GTAG PC is.

If the leader is god-mode trash, say it all...

You are doing a horrible job at imitating him

kinda concept of GTA. lel

When I'm bored i like to check from how far I can shoot someone from Maze Bank Tower

How far can the heavy sniper Mk II reach?

About as far as dacucc's cumshot.

>penis is like a pneumatic cannon
I'd see a doctor tbqh

im sure its more than a sad drip from the end of the barrel

Based Lamar poster

Everyone knows Fapoleon actually runs GTAG

t. Sinkpoleon