>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOrtxQIAWM4
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/283539
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/283543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the worst thing on DS getting destroyed by a slut?

>youtube.com/watch?v=yOrtxQIAWM4

>he isn't spending the last week of Demon's Souls old-monking as a giantdad

>tfw invading with 40 vig 40 dex, life ring +3, FaP ring +3, Chain at SL55. 1400 Hp with invader penalty

All of this life is like a nice big comfy pillow I can always fall back on, beating up 600 Hp hosts and their ganksquads has never been easier

>[Black Serpent] can be completely avoided just by stepping to the side

I rather just roll towards the caster, they're usually not expecting it so it can grant me a free hit.

i only wanted to try sorceries because I saw someone trashing people with dark sorceries, and that fit my character's original theme.

guess it just isnt my thing

EPIC MEME HAHA

that sounds absolutely disgusting
post build

>Old Iron King
For as long and frustrating as Iron Keep was for me, I'm surprised by how easy he was. Died by falling into the lava more times than him actually killing me. Like, that was the note that they wanted to end the area on? A big, slow idiot that is ridiculously easy to avoid?
>Dragon Riders
What a bunch of chumps.
>Looking Glass Knight
Bark worse than his bite. I'm fucking awful at fighting PvPhantoms so I was pretty miffed about that, but they weren't really that bad if I kited them and hit them with a crossbow. The boss was simple enough after that.

I'm closing in on the end content of the game, right? I don't even know if I should play again after on ez magic mode once I finish this first playthrough, or if I should just move on to 3 or BB. No way am I going to DS1 remake, need to wait for it to drop on a sale.

36 is probably the most you'd want in that range, and I doubt you've got much endurance

Does anyone still do 3v3's? I was able to get a lot of 2v2's going but nothing for 3's

whoops, forgot pic related

>100 second cooldown

So, I've been gone for two weeks. Besides the shitty comic that nobody cares about, what news has there been?

>use god's wrath as some big nig is charging me in latria with a meat cleaver
>he runs right into it and leap attacks
>doesn't take damage and we end up trading each other to death swinging like idiots

what the fuck does meat cleaver do, hyperarmor?

>best boy
even better

>get a new computer
>saves aren't there
>already wiped old hard drive
is it gone forever? F U C K

You fucking idiot.

>chain in the first slot instead of the fourth
>life for +10% fo 1400 instead of estus for +20% of 4200
>44 dex when sharp dips between 40 and 60
>would have saved a point as a merc
and doesn't the parrying dagger have just as much delay at the start as a shotel? May as well simple infuse one or the other. I'd have just done this, the ring and catalyst are just to show weight capacity, and I guess lautrec sortof knew spook.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/283539

I thought like almost every other game released on steam in the past 5 years, the saves wouldn't be local only

upon further observation the meat cleaver is batshit fucking insane
>S scaling in strength AND dexterity, with an A in faith just for good measure
>range for days
>damage for days
>on top of all of this it can be fucking enchanted and given fire/magic damage

can anything stop this monster

oh, and I forgot to sharp infuse on the link but whatever

Anyone have any recommendations for low SM coop builds in DaS2? I figured I could go pure Int and use Warmth pyromancies for healing hosts but I'm open to suggestions if you have any.

If you want to mess with people you can confuse them by casting lingering flame in place of warmth. I would blow up fightclubs that way whenever I had to leave. Might be able to trick an invader with that.

What would you consider low SM? 1 mil?

I'm on my first playthrough and I think I leveled up like a retard but I can restat now. Should I go full dex? It looks alot more fun and I've been using a Lothric Knight Sword anyways. I was initially trying to level str to 24 so I could wield the Great Machete but I'm having more fun with dex weapons.

>chain in the first slot instead of the fourth
I didn't know this changed anything, will swap slots.
>life for +10% fo 1400 instead of estus for +20% of 4200
smart
>44 dex when sharp dips between 40 and 60
also smart will pick some more life instead I guess
>would have saved a point as a merc
also smart
>and doesn't the parrying dagger have just as much delay at the start as a shotel?
lautrec used a parrying dagger, being faithful to the cosplay, also I'm pretty sure parying dagger is better for parries, source: I've used both a shit ton

No cloth physics = no buy

No duping = no buy

Absolutely any gameplay changes = no buy

For real though,
[Spoiler]We're all going to buy it only to realize how awful 6-player passworded phantom fuckfests are when inserted into DS1[/spoiler]

Good call, thanks. Sounds like I'll have some fun with pyromancy and Sorcery then

Ideally below around 300k since multiplayer is sparse past that point on PS4.

What's at the 300k point? Bastille? You can make a jailer cosplay.

Oh, FUCK you spoiler text! My points still stand.

>I didn't know this changed anything, will swap slots.
it doesn't, I'm just being autistic. It's just that you're the least likely to swap the chain of all things since doing so will make you fatroll. I save my front slot for hornet silvercat etc.

>I'm pretty sure parying dagger is better for parries
I think it has a longer window at least

the 19 end was because you get extra on that level with favor +3, but that's more autism

Might be fun, thanks for the advice.

Get vigor up to 27, that'll give you 1000 unembered HP so you're not squishy. If you plan on going full dex, dump VIT entirely since you won't need poise, and only level STR to your weapon's base reqs. Infuse with Sharp and level to 40 or 80 dex depending on if you're going SL 80 or duelfaggotry 120. Put spare points into END and there's your bog standard physical build.

>gravelording with 4 downscaled SL500 buttbuddies
It's going to suck but I can't not buy it

>Absolutely any gameplay changes = no buy
>buying what is essentially ds1 with dsfix and texture mods
let me guess, piss4

Do you still get the virtual dex from Saint-tree bellvine even if you dont have the faith requirements?

It's DSFix, so no cloth physics or plume.
They're fixing "glitches and skips" so that means no duping.
There are gameplay changes in that there IS a password system, and they will most likely "fix" covenants too.

>implying 2shotting 4 losers at once in Parish with a Chaos Falchion isn't going to be great
Of course there'll be a fucking reddit guild of passworded anti-twinks but whatever they're still shit

The first 27 vig levels are really big. See for good endurance stopping points. For dex you can go 16/40 to use the astora UGS (alongside LKS), which is probably the best sharp ultra. You find it in the graveyard out front the cathederal. If you want to be able to R1R1, roll, R1R1, you need exactly 140 stamina, which is 26 endurance once you get the ring of favor +3, which happens to be a good stopping point with said ring.

yes

Okay thanks. I started Knight because I was going for STR at first but is it still a good starting point for DEX?

lmao where are you getting this information?

Let me guess, pc fags mad that they payed for a shitty port and are projecting onto console-bro's.

Look if I'm wrong, I'll be pissed, but how the fuck could they just steal a mod and release it for 40$?

It can be. If you're using AGS the strength and vitality it starts with can be useful. I actually used warrior for the clip.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/283543

>how the fuck could they just steal a mod and release it for 40$
Because
a) companies have done it in the past
b) the game is a remaster, not a remake
c) the team in charge of the remaster are the same people who have done remaster ports for many other games, like Dragon's Dogma

Give me some DS1 fashion ideas

22 poise with iron bracelets and HSW

It's so fun to see how people have no idea what weaponarts from even basic weapons like longsword do. I somewhat pity them.
They either start panicrolling like retards when I use the weaponstance, or run away from me or try to block when it obviously punishes it.

This exact same thing happened to me too with DS2
Still haven't beaten that game to this day
but yeah they're gone forever

Elite Knight Set

I think it comes from the darksword being popular despite it's shitty weaponart

Midir has the size of a titan and the hitbox of a dog, just how I like it.

>now imaging how horrible it would be to have to fight a giant dog in place of sif
thanks user

>guardian armor
>traveling boots
>traveling gloves

what arms and legs could I wear with this helm and the aye shimawe chestplate?

Never expected a new dragon's dogma doujin in this day and age.

Hollow thief's hood + knight armor + whatever legs and gauntlets for mystery knight action

cringe

anyone on pc have a sage ring +1 or +2 they dont need

How to I prevent host from resummoning his phantoms again? Just put everyone I recetly played with on steam on blocklist?

yes

holy shit
>pvp
>fishing a parry by spaming firebombs
>throw bomb
>opponent rolls towards me
>i hit him with caestus
>[repeat 3 times]
>throw bomb
>opponent rolls towards me
>parry and riposte
i can't believe it desu, it feels unreal, i could have attempted a (failed) parry the 4 times i threw bombs, but i didn't

sounds pretty dumb now that i wrote it down, but idk
/blog

How do I become good at parry?
Shit, whenever a try against player their attack just go through my attempt and break my poise

Just the two or three that are in the current session, at the start of the invasion. Then un-block as needed when you start recognizing names (particularly fellow invaders when entering into a Fingered world).

This 4v1 password phantom win is partly your fault for optimizing my guy user. Thanks, might not have survived the drop without that extra vigor.
29 second webm so hopefully quality isnt hot garbage
also one guy just rolled off

You got to try the DLC areas? DS2 is basically super dull until you get access to the DLCs and Ashen Mist.

No significant graphical improvement = might still buy I dunno, but I'd be disappointed, even though I'm expecting it.

If they do add any new areas I'd buy it yes or yes though, but considering there have been zero news after the announcement and that they've only promised more phantoms and 60 FPSs, we shouldn't expect any new content, they'd have announced that already to market the remaster and hype things up.

Is the fucking chaos storm good or is shit?

What is better to parry with in PvP, buckler or caestus?
I heard caestus allows you to parry on reaction while buckler is better vs laggy opponents since parry window is bigger?

>spears
>lautrec was serving filanore all along
Noice.

I just meant base game.
That's good to hear about the DLC, though. This stuff has been kind of dragging for me lately.
The game doesn't feel thought out. The difficulty spikes seem completely random, and don't build to a satisfying apex.

you can set-up parry with buckler (block first R1 parry 2nd), you can reaction parry with caestus. They're both really good senpai

SotFS makes the overall game a lot better than Vanilla, but indeed a lot of areas still have a zig zagging spikes on difficulty.

The best DLC is the first one though, the second and third have infamously terrible areas like the Iron Passage and Frigid Outskirts, but both of these are optional bits that don't form part of the main DLC quests and feel more like endurance challenges with recolored bosses.

Parrying shields have better overall active frames and can actually be used to block, but have longer recovery time.

Fists have less recovery time and are lighter, but have worse active frames, fuck you over with instability and massive stamina loss if you fail the parry and can't be used to block. You also look like a massive fucking faggot.

it's good shit

what is the Black Panther of Dark Souls?

Let's see your characters. Go on.

>Iron Passage
When I first saw that one of the DLC was involved with the Iron Keep I just knew it was going to be a shitshow.
I'll do my time and slog through the rest of the game, though. Want to get at least one 'complete' run through before moving onto one of the newer Souls game.

Anyone on PC got a spare hornet ring?

I've got you, m8

Sorry, don't have DaS1 installed anymore.

Hollow soldier helmet and armor with baldur gauntlets and leggings

elite knight helm with solaires armor
it looks pretty cool

drake sword, grass crest shield, chainmail everything, gargoyle helm

First of all no one said they're 'stealing' a mod. What was said is that they're essentially doing the same thing as dsfix, just charging for it. This 'remaster' is nothing more than a polish up for ps4, switch and xbone dummies to eat up, something PC has had since forever now. The only actual new thing is the 6-man invasions, which will be garbage outside of forest invasions.

They'll probably have a lot better connection as well

I honestly can't remember if ds1 connections were any worse than 2 or 3

I'm planning out a martyr logarius cosplay
Would frayed blade be the best for the wombo combo weapon art, or should I go with something more simple?

>connectivity is fixed
>we get DS3 summon lag instead
t-thanks

>grass crest
If you're going for the scrub look you'll want Knight shield
New players look at the slightly higher damage stat and mistakenly think that makes it better

DS3 humble bundle thing worth it? Is there titty armor and/or tiddy monsters in the game?

Very least worth it for a run? Don't care to get in the pvp but not gonna turn away from it either. Had some laughs in DS1 and 2.

If you're still here, place/pass

Consider the following:
>DaS Remaster adds 6-player multiplayer
>Logically, it will add 6-player multiplayer match-making
Imagine matching with hosts with phantoms when all of them have Dark Souls 1 poise. You'll lose every trade as long as the phantoms aren't literally comatose.

The thing I'm honestly curious about it whether they'll allow phantoms to heal with estus, or retain humanity healing. Multiplayer seems like the place where they'd compromise.

how can I translate my superior pvp skills to a worthwhile real-life skill?

Learn how to fight, and then use what you learned playing games to throw shit anyone you beat

If you just want tits and don't care about PvP, then Skyrim is probably more your speed.

Which is better, Sunlight Straight Sword or Anri's Straight Sword?

>anri
n-nani

>Learn how to fight
I already said I have superior pvp skills

>Imagine matching with hosts with phantoms when all of them have Dark Souls 1 poise

I don't have to imagine, I've already played DS1

>You'll lose every trade as long as the phantoms aren't literally comatose.

Have you tried poise yourself? Also you don't have to trade when you can just counterattack, backstab, or use the environment/mobs.

I agree though, the game was designed and balanced around 4 players per world. Shit's going to get really weird, I just don't see the point of your argument.

Hahahhahah holy shit. Do gooks actually sit on the floor? Fucking hilarious, have they not invented chairs? Fucking insects, man. Kill 'em all.