/ink/ - Splatoon General

High Tech Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Team Love won the latest US Splatfest!
Sloshing Machine Neo is available! Sub: point sensor; Special: splat bomb launcher
Pearl & Marina Amiibo available soon!
New stage, Goby Arena available soon!
New weapon, Dark Tetras available soon!

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3g7nLZmA3g
youtube.com/watch?v=8iNnfYpOhD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love the Gold Dynamo Roller!!

Dualie Dudes RULE!

no thanks famicom

D-do woomies poop?

WELCOME TO FREELANCE

anyone wants to SR?

WELCOME TO APPRENTICE

I'll join

great

SR room open

Are you using stick controls user?

Post /ink/ woomies and spaghettis!

>not Tuber Snakes Rule
Come on, it even looks kinda like a coiled rattlesnake.

No, handheld mode, why?

hi dad

>all those eggs
>didn't meet quota

SR room open
2/4

I've never SR with /ink/ but I think I will try next rotation

I will add you Sendarum for next one yes?

Have a great night filled with ranked victories, /ink/! I'm sleep

yeah no problem
its always a pleasure to play with new people

It's a healthy baby bomb!

So that's the aftermath of that splatling story, huh?

ggs sendocrew

ggs W thanks for playing

SR room open 3/4

>Successful 3 squid run after random Disconnects at the start of the first round.
That's one for the books.

Glad it had a happy ending

Need more greentext of it really

ggs T and S thanks for those great games

yeah that was a very good 3 squid run

I'm more curious of where storyanon is. I don't think he's been around since the weeklong story marathon. Of course, maybe I've just missed new ones.

DEAD THREAD ALERT

Salmon Run is over

Nah, I’ve just been taking a break. I did write that silly lil Vengeance/Special fluff, but I don’t think the group will be doing projects like that on any regular basis. Best to save them for special occasions, ya know?

>Salmon run is over
>It's midnight burger time
It'll come back, friend.

Fair enough. Honestly, I was just wondering where the small silly stories were recently. I'm not gonna expect a huge event every month or something like that, but if you're just taking a break from it all right now, then that's no problem.

It’s more that I my creative juices are kinda low after the whole orgy honestly. I kinda wanna take a crack at Nerd hosting KnK, but I’ve no real idea about DnD, so idk how best to make it funny.

Of course, if I ever wanna really do another fun, easy, and long story, the group has said they’d be up for a slice of life story following Orion and his daily cuckings.

>Nerd hosting KnK
That'll be a real fun one, I bet. Creating yet another fake world in a fake world in a videogame will be a bit difficult, sure, but you'd have quite a bit of freedom in terms of worldbuilding and what whoever's gonna do with their characters. Mostly dice rolls and skill checks as far as technical stuff goes, after all.

>Orion and his daily cuckings
The meme that'll never die. That's also a good path to take.

Were sprinklers really so broken they had to nerf them into the ground in Splat 2

I bought my Switch in June 2017, how come are my gold points resetting at the end of February 2018 (this month)? What the fuck?

Unused points expire after awhile.

It's 1 year though.

i just realized something from OP's little image.
IT HAS THE EVEN YOUNGER INKLINGS IN IT TOOOOOOO its just too cute AAAAAAAAAA

You can ask that question about anything not called Splattershot, Nzap or Blaster.

This is the same guy who was going to do the Nerd/Lemonade thing. I was going to take a crack at a Nerd K&K story with a few other OCs instead of the Lemonade story, actually. It's a really fun idea.

A reminder that only a dum-dum challenges JUSTICE and thinks they will win in the end.

Will draw your woomy if you buy the RSU carrot shirt that is on Splatnet right now and promise to keep it until next Sunday.

I got you senpai

Tell that to Toppo

I'm with you, antifag squid. The homos need to be purged.

Can't help but have a giggle at the timing of this with what I'm playing right at this moment

Add Vidya, you need a minmaxing power gamer

howboutpearlinstead.png

Not sure who that is but it sounds like he didn't stick to JUSTICE.

post woomy

By all means, mate. The only joke I can think off is Unfresh being to in-character and trying to serenade a barmaid in the cliche tavern.
>”okay, you are all in a tavern wait-“
>”Iz there pretty maid?”
>”o-oh, um... I guess?”
>”I vish sing for her!”
>”o-okay then. Roll-“
>”Oh pretty maaaiiid! Vishing to be making ze love to yous! Please being kind to meeee!”

Unfresh is fresher than this yebby

The kit is unironically edgy but the stats are shella fresh.
Also I've upgraded to a black polo, but I don't think I have a picture of that on me right now.

Style before stats, stickfag

That is a perfect idea, actually. I did have kind of an archetype for every character, and he fits in really well.
>nerd, eccentric first-time DM. tells unfunny jokes and tries WAY too hard to get all of her players invested into the world
>weeb, tries WAY too much silly shit, doesn't really pay attention to the game or the party when it's not her turn because she's so busy thinking up cool things to do, like running up walls and doing backflips
>unfresh, too scared of combat to really do anything, doesn't know what any of his spells do. just uses the game as a farmlife simulator
>russian, too invested in the game. gets defensive for nerd's character and genuinely irritated when in-game characters are rude to her
>hiphop, trying really hard to pretend she doesn't want to be there playing this dweeb-ass game, but probably has the most fun
I love this idea desu. That and the idea that Unfresh is invested 100% in the out of combat world and the stories, but just kinda interrupts or dozes off when numbers are introduced.

I know, but I'm still working on fresh gear. I keep rolling trips on things that are good that I'm not sure I'll use right away.

>hiphop is a choco-bunny
I'm intrigued.

He looks like he works in a department store.

Is it at least a fresh department store?

I'm so use to the other outfit that it seems weird to see him without that coat but in general this looks nicer.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3g7nLZmA3g

>:T

I forgot to take it off after I was memeing with the sploosh and went "Hey this is working out well". So I rolled a Sub Power and two Swim Speeds (Because I like chucking chickens halfway across the map) to accomodate. I'm not sure if I should swap to a SCU hat and ISM/SPU shoes for a fresh look, or go with something different. Run speed memes with the 89 the other day was refreshing.

Damn it, now I'm wondering how other squids might act if they were participating in a K&K campaign. Would definitely have to be a separate story, though. Four plus the DM is a good limit for something like this.

This is also the problem I had when trying to pick a suitable cast. Kept getting swept up in "Oh, but Biker might be fun because-" "Oh, CHAD would be fun because-!" etc.

>"Oh, CHAD would be fun because-!"
Oh dear god, Chad's gotta be in a future story. He'd choose a female barbarian, claiming that no one can reach her peak of strength and beauty. He'd be unnecessarily excited about the whole ordeal. Think the intro cinematic from the Borderlands 2 D&D expansion where Brick immediately chose the siren.

>Biker
Godly DM, knows every little detail about every different game. Will knock your block off if you even think of telling anyone though
>Skater
Enjoys the nonsensical stories from it, will purposely try to derail the story just to have more fun.
>Speedy
Goes through characters far to quickly from rushing into situations.
>Slut
Constantly trying to ERP. Is disappointed every time there’s a fade to black
>Schoolgirl
Very nervous, always forgetting what she can or can’t do. Surprisingly good luck however.
>Sweets
Overly dramatic roleplayer. Is heavily invested in her character, will rage if she feels her character is being cheated. Probably plays a barbarian type
>Milf
Tries to be a moderator and voice of reason of the group. Literally plays the party’s mom. Definitely a healer. Or Paladin in mama bear mode.
>Art
Tries to be the party face and bard. Has horrible luck though, out of combat relies more on role playing than dice rolls, gets away with it because he’s good at BSing things

absolutely 11/10

they were good enough so they got nerfed

Unironically disgusting, don't put your shitty OCs into my game

Exactly! That's the plane of thinking I had too.
His actual character interactions would be a ton of fun too, especially with Nerd DMing.
>everyone rolls for loot
>chad critically fails his roll for loot
>nerd still finds excuses to give him the most loot of anyone

>chad's character dies
>immediately gets res'd by bullshit dm magic
>every other player throws their hands up angriliy

OC posting was a mistake

Just go to bed for 12 hours, things will fix themselves for the other half of the day after that.

You should try it. Pretty fun.

I did. I regret being a content creator to fuel the autism beyond anything I could have imagined

Who was your OC? Where did the thread touch you?

Where am I? What year is this?

>Where am I?
Hell
>What year is this?
First year after the worst one

sometimes i like to take nice vacation ))

where would you go for relaxation, little inklings?

>3 years pass
>splatoon playerbase never changed
youtube.com/watch?v=8iNnfYpOhD4

There's absolutely no way to change sensitivity mid match?

Nope.

Even worse if you turn off motion controls testing something and forgot to turn them back on and going into rank

>not still doing good and then bullying sticktard with those end results

Sticktard is used to being crippled.

What type of bellybutton does each /ink/ woomy/yebby have and why?

What the fuck type of question is this?

None of them are actually buttons, they are just symmetry seams.

Killer Wail back when
Inkstrike back when
Echolocator back when

Looks like someone dodn't beat story mode.

I hadn't played this game in a long time and decided to boot it up again.
Holy shit I am so much better at this game than I remember being.