/mbgg/ - Mobage General #850

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive, Makai wars.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

altema.jp/burefuro/saikyorank
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit, Yori seems alot stronger than Misaki as a magic DPS but ive already been spending fragments to try and 3* Misaki for her stories and voice lines

>that girl taking pics on the right

Peco is a good girl who just happens to love food, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Selene looks beautiful. I don't know what the hell happened to Lakrak

>get to world 7
>get bored and spend my saved 9.5k gems on gacha
>a single 3 star
uh huh. the extra fodder doesn't even equal enough to upgrade someone to 3 star either. Fantastic.

Lorraine and Clause also looks great.

Proof for the whole Akari as healing thing.

Fucking metal dude

why would you roll now?

Does Brave Frontier 2 have a jp wiki?

>Bust off my ass and beat that one cancerous boss fight just to unlock qt girl
>"僕は男の子です"
Fucking chinks, if you're gonna copy anime stereotypes, don't take cancer too

fag

>tfw got my 4th 3*
I'll take it

MonHare event's Super Advanced fight is pretty hard. I could use better Light members.

altema.jp/burefuro/saikyorank

Any tips for beating Owl? Levels, rank, comp?

Its AoE attacks speed up over time and carry over between fights so your second team will have an even harder time
Ideally you want tanky units, my current setup uses a 5-unit frontline team whos ougi guages I charge up to max before the final stage

First time I cleared it though was with Djeeta (support) / Shizune / Makino / Pudding loli / Suzuna
Dropped to around 20% then had to suicide the rest of my units into it until it just about died

Should probably add my first clear was at lv40 but now im around 46

You can use guildie support units in dungeons? I didn't know that

fourth tab on team customisation during the dungeon
it costs mana though

>3rd week in a row with no 5*
10% my ass.

>New catboy and catgirl shinki
>Need to grind their new stages for runes to level them up again
Fuck that.

Are you actually rolling in these shitty banners?

I need to get mad at least once a week.

qt nerd girl or tomboy slut?

How are you suppose to stop the doll sprinter in compass from spamming her dive attack that lowers your attack? My deck is low stats so I do 1 damage afterwards and she just spams it and I can't do anything to fight back

english when

>Hero-type only requirement
Fuck these quests. The catgirl new stages are also much more harder than the catboy one.

Yeah, hers were a lot more annoying but Sierra friends can carry it hard. Having twice as much HP makes a huge difference.

>need gold weapon drop in priconne, drops on a map with another gold weapon
>enter the map from that other weapons page
>get the one i want 6/6 times
I've cracked the system.

Yep, it was pretty miserable, then I rolled a 10+1 with only a lone fourstar project.

For the one with the sentries, you have to use the pathways to avoid the asshole wolf at the end.
For the last one, had to go straight to the bosses instead of finishing off anything in the hallway going there.

After doing that, not sure if I want to bother finishing rune grind for either, even if I can use someone broken now.

Holy fucking shit arena gives a shit load of jewels

They're one-time-only though.

I'm so tempted to roll them. Please stop me

Do it faggot

Thanks for the 28 dupe crystals. Fuck you I should've done the mana gacha instead

>he rolled when gacha is going to change soon

Theres an update coming in afew days so no point rolling now

Where were you when this cunt provoked me? Well, it's ok. I can still get a few thousand jewels from the arena.

Farming the equips from rank 5 > 6 is horrible. I bet 6 > 7 is gonna be worse though.

5 to 6 for a party is still doable in 1-2 days, so I wouldn't exactly word it as horrible

It's hugely dependent on how much overlap you have between characters. If you have 3 people wanting the same items then you'll probably kill yourself.

6 -> 7 needs one piece of gold equipment which are 20 fragments to craft instead of 5 for silver equips

Right now I do have 3 characters who all need the same item.

Maybe I should branch out or something.

Dont feel bad about branching out, you'll probably end up using them in dungeons or something

>you can buy single draws with gold now
Pretty cool

Super SASS?

More like, Super CUTE!

I'm using a dropped three 3* reroll that had shit luck with the gacha to send Rank 7 equips to my current account

Should I get chihaya motif if I have ram fists already?

Only if you want to use more than 1 fist users in the party at the same time.

Rank 7 can't be Requested

I didn't. They seem like they're probably better for Chihaya specifically, but not by a big enough margin to spend a trade for.

Maybe if you have some blue swords ticking down that you want to use.

At what rate do support orders regenerate in GF?

Depends on your fairy room, you can check it there too. Max is 15 per six hours I think.

The SP regen is nice but there aren't many monks who can take advantage of it. If you want to bet on them being useful down the line on another unit or after a class change then go for it but Ram's is fine for Chihaya.

What's the passcode for the undeground Brave Frontier 2 door?

Tfw they are actually doing this.

If it's the one I'm thinking of then it's 3841

So why do I constantly see people class chnaging their Zero Iris? Is it really worth it?

I keep leveling accounts in priconne, fucking up and then feeling like I should reroll

At least I grow stronger and smarter with every reroll

Did /padg/ die?

>Miyako is confirmed as the Heimdall of priconne

They really copied everything from VC huh. Its absolutely hilarious how they just took the game, reskinned it and its way more popular because its cygames.

But Priconne existed before its Cygames incarnation that we have now.

It worked. Thanks mate

But was it literally VC when ameba was running it?

It was more like RoB

They already learned from VC's mistake as is. Don't tie cc and gear restrictions to character races. VC managed to turn almost every single whale character nigh useless in a single update.

Hopefully they did and they dont make the same mistakes.

I enjoyed VC but I hated how it was only partially voiced and I could never get fully into it so this is perfect.

priconne rate is so horrid. i want out of reroll hell

jump to makai wars' superior 8% and have fun with u-us over here

Gatcha update soon, I was rerolling for two days, gave up and will wait for it too see if I have the strenght to keep at it.

They did that on purpose because a they also designed core 3* girls farmable.

I think it's a good time to reroll in Valkyrie Connect.

>get 15 FIFTHTEEN x 10 FREE ROLLS for new players

>LGBT shit in my mobagays

Just fucking end my life.

shame that they have no VA for that.

wait what gatcha update so soon? it barely even out a month yet.
>farmable cores
sucks to roll dupes then.

Is it just me or does the ~350mb update in makai take forever? It makes rerolling a pain.

That's the trick with VC, nothing you roll actually means that much anyway. Pretty much everything actually worth using is tower locked, super connect or some kind of scenario limited gear.

What game is this?

only the normal diamond summons right. i wonder if fates unit are still viable.

Dupes are converted to universal currency you can use to promote just about every character. And getting dupes of 3* give 50 times the currency of 1* dupes. Also, the stats of 1* to 3* units are pretty much equal, the only difference are their skills. I wouldn't be surprised if a future "whale" unit starts off as 1* because getting them to 5* is a lot of fucking effort.

so the rarity doesnt really matter all that much huh. should have followed my dick and pick the one i want for the game. but i want to esport

The corest of cores is just Shizuru. If you have Shizuru, you can make pretty much any tank work, Peco in particular because she scales really goddamn well if you promote her. She also is currently unfarmable as far as I know, you need a copy of her to buy her shards to promote her.

Armour piercing cards are her main enemy, they can fuck over her both her dash attack and hero skill. They also offer a nice knockdown effect to help you follow up with some more attacks. The AoE silence card also knocks her down and provides a useful silence.

You can use long range cards to deal the damage before she can debuff you. If she pops a shield after you cast the card then you should be able to stagger her, provided it isn't an instant cast one. You can also estimate when she'll hit you and cast a close range card in advance, letting you deal full damage.

I wonder if they'll do gear shit and gear gachas in Priconne too

Probably something to add onto units that make them more customizable, but I have serious doubts itd be as restrictive as vc

Do they have race types in PC?

Nope.

>~3.6 Stones/roll (Assuming you have every 3*)
>Price for Memory Pieces increases linearly every 20 purchases up to 5 ea
>3*->5*: 120+170 Memory Pieces or 1150 Goddess Stones
>1*->5*: 30+100+120+170 Memory Pieces or 1800 Goddess Stones
So 320 rolls if you want to max a 3* through Goddess Stones

Getting 700 Arena Coins/day now and VH Dungeon will give 1200 Dungeon Coins/day, so those seem much more realistic
Hopefully Nozomi and Rino will stay around long enough for me to 4* them

so i just need to aim for shizuru on my 1st free 3*? welp nonetheless back to reroll hell.

What would be the optimal meta team with shizuru for clearing everything?

No Brave Frontier 2 talk ?

or is there another thread for it ?

>BF was never discussed
>Thinks BF2 would be the exception

It's in the profile actually, but I don't think it affects gameplay yet.

Is it? That's likely a bad sign

How does one purchase in game currencies cheaper? I've seen it mentioned to do a new payment profile in Google, but every country I've seen ends up costing more after conversion.

Rolled Laharl and Etna, I'm happy. I just need Flonne now

How do you not in game currencies cheaper?

I've seen people talk about changing payment profiles in Google but every country I've chosen ends up costing more after currency conversion. USD base here.

Looks Kuso like brave exvius.

Tanks
3* Nozomi, Akino
2* Miyako, Kuuka
1* Rima, Pecorin

Healer
3* Maho
2* Chika
1* Yukari, Yui

Magical core dps
3* Hatsune
2* -
1* Misaki, Kyaru
---
Physical core dps
3* Rino, Djeeta, Ninon
2* Eriko
1* Hiyori, Rei

Offensive support
3* Monika, Saren, Makoto
2* Yuki, Akari, Shinobu
1* Kokkoro
---
PvP only tier
3* Io, Anna
2* Tamaki

Choose 1 from each category. And then choose between a physical core dps or an offensive support.