LOOKS LIKE BITCOIN HAS NEWS COMING

see pic

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/how-china-might-push-ethereum-price-to-surge-observations-trends
media.consensys.net/ethereum-growing-exponentially-in-china-816b567416b4
geek.com/tech/can-bitcoin-be-stopped-1692257/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah it's the fucking chinks blowing this shit up right now

Regulation means china isn't going to "ban" Bitcoin that's why the china scare doesn't work anymore

You fucking clowns we've been through this in the other thread. No Chinese wants their money OUT of bitcoin, motherfuckers have died getting that shit IN, the RMB is fucking cucked hard and it's the last currency any chink wants. If anything this news pushes the price up, you fucking watch, cap this.

I heard China is working on an Ethereum based national currency though.

BTC is the ONLY safe haven for rich chinks trying to escape that commie shithole and prevent commie party to confiscate their ill gotten wealth.

Middle class also wary of the party which at any moment can garnish your salary or wealth.

BTC is certainty for chinks, hedge against any new commie party rules.

Holy kek you're a gullible fuck.

Pretty much.. That's why Vitalik lives there.

cointelegraph.com/news/how-china-might-push-ethereum-price-to-surge-observations-trends

OH RLY?

media.consensys.net/ethereum-growing-exponentially-in-china-816b567416b4

Yes OK but it's irrelevant here, it doesn't matter what form the currency is in paper or digital same fucking rules apply. RMB is at the moment a nerfed currency, swapping BTC for it is the same as swapping BTC for bean.

oh except that the government can fucking execute you in weeks if you use bean in a way that isn't allowed

Do people honestly think the Chinese are buying BTC because they hate the RMB and not because they want to move away from the USD? How stupid can you be?

Also property in every city you would want to live in. I bought property in Auckland 10 years ago, now I'm a baller thanks to Chinese capital flight.

>chinks now fueling another rally while we're still rallying
FOR FUCKS SAKE PLZ STOP I DON'T GET MUCH INTEREST LENDING LIKE THIS

I honestly know this and speak at length about it with chinamen. Capital flight is EXACTLY what the government is restricting and they're going fucking hard on it, those motherfuckers exchange BTC back to RMB and they're not getting it back out again, in fact because so much of this was never even done legally they could actually be fucking executed over it.

I can confirm that if withdrawals are unbanned not only will you not see a mad rush to exit, you won't even see a calm walk. Don't fucking believe me? This goose is friggen loose yet the markets don't suggest anybody gives a shit.

By that logic, any large crypto is a "certainty"

this could be a good thing.
either way the chinks aint hopping out. theyd miss out on big money, and wouldnt be able to buy cheap shit with the black market as easily anymore. its too big over there

Correct, but they're already comfortable with BTC and can gamble with it. But do keep in mind what happened after the chink ETH meetings.

chinas clamping down hard on capital = entice people to withdraw btc for mad capital gains? weird

Capital flight as in money leaving the country, and it's not weird, china DESPERATELY wants to keep money IN china, BTC is NOT money in china, if people can withdraw maybe some will come back. Capital gains are not the issue at all here

Year to date growth for btc and eth. Except this is bitcoin at its best after 8 years so where do you see Ethereum in 8 yrs? See pic

eth is a scam.

Why not have both doe

Yes have both

Except ETHs value is still largely pegged to BTC.

Look at the ETH/BTC chart it's more accurate.

>Chinese gov developing their own crypto

When are you fucks gonna realize that there is nothing more secure than BTC and there won't be for some time. It's security is constantly under massive strain due to the ever increasing market cap and it holds like fucking Fort Knox. By the time any other coin gets any close, BTC will be light years ahead in terms of development and security.

Are you aware while you've been talking BTCs value has gone down 5%?

It went down 5% yesterday too, and the day before that, and the day before that, fag.

More secure ? LOOK AT THIS:

>But totally unregulated global virtual currency not backed up by anything real or stabilized by market forces/government agencies brings back the worst, oldest problems of pure currency itself. Bitcoin’s unchecked instability allowed it to rapidly bounce back from this setback, but it also caused the seemingly fatal plunge in the first place. Violent value fluctuations are back! It’s like the Great Depression in a microcosm. Not too long ago folks were killing themselves after losing all of their money due to Bitcoin losing half of its value overnight. Bitcoin platforms have even taken money from their own users to recoup unbelievable losses. That’s some big bank-level evil.

geek.com/tech/can-bitcoin-be-stopped-1692257/

>Up $500
>Down $30

Whoa look guise, BTC crashing, better buy pajeetcoins

>Jew banksters paying for hit piece.

Keep your money in Fiat goy!

Bitcoin it's entirely regulated by market forces, what kind of retard calls it's site week anyways

This is the typical damage control propaganda a rep from the Federal Reserve would say.
Bitcoin is backed by enormous amounts of electricity. It's literally converting energy into money.

Yeah of course i'd buy more bear stearns

Only because their is demand or desire to be part of the ponzi in this case. Where is the utility that gives this value other than people deciding it is of value? Eth has utility and that's what real money should be like.

The ability to transfer that value, I do agree with you though, the only real reason I hold BTC is because China, but more interested in the ALTs going forward

>ETH has utility, it's sound money

Enjoy the money you use being re-programed, upgraded, hacked and transactions reversed

If something is worth having value, people will give it value. That's how the free market works.

So the question is what exactly are the Chinese regulating here? Because if it's making the exchanges behave honestly as opposed to the dishonesty you typically see in China, that seems like a positive.

My take is that crypto serves as a investment vehicle the Chinese use because the government sucks at protecting their long term prospects. It's not really a threat to the RMB, and if anything I imagine the higher ups would invest in the stuff themselves and try to push the populace in general as bag holders. Otherwise, it's the Chinese government. Killing the guys involved and seizing their assets would be par for the course.

There are coins that have better security and speed than BTC. BTC isn't some secret technology. It has been replicated and improved. BTC is an outdated coin running solely on momentum.

is there anything besides government regulation that can totally kill bitcoin?

Security can only be measured by the amount of money held. Bitcoin currently is 30 billion dollars secure. Technology is not the only thing making it secure. It's the fact that it has matured and it is now immune to political manipulation. The other coins haven't even gotten to the point where they would need to defend against the threats Bitcoin is facing and resisting today.

>Security can only be measured by the amount of money held.
Nice bullshit. Security can be measured objectively. Monero for example already has better security than Bitcoin. Trillions of USD exists but they get stolen and faked every year. See your faulty logic?

>It's the fact that it has matured and it is now immune to political manipulation.
Any decentralized coin is free from political manipulation. Bitcoin is not unique.

>The other coins haven't even gotten to the point where they would need to defend against the threats Bitcoin is facing and resisting today.
Some coins are objectively more secure and fast than BTC so politics and attention are irrelevant because it doesn't change the technological fact.

>Trillions of USD exists but they get stolen and faked every year. See your faulty logic?
Comparing USD pieces of paper backed by nothing other than faith in a corrupt governmental institution that literally fucks everyone daily to BTC. Pathetic.
>Any decentralized coin is free from political manipulation. Bitcoin is not unique.
Any other decentralized coin is heavily dependent on much smaller development teams than BTC and therefore communities are much easier to manipulate.
>politics and attention are irrelevant because it doesn't change the technological fact
politics and attention are never irrelevant as there are always power hungry individuals looking to make a enormous profits off the masses and screw you over

>Muh PBOC
It has no effect on the price anymore. Get in before 2000.

you are talking out of your ass. BTC isnt secure lol, china has most of the hashpower, also look up asicboost and antbleed. BTC is a trainwreck waiting to happen

You might wanna educate yourself on how Bitcoin works. Hashing power doesn't dictate Bitcoin's direction. China is literally the network's book keeper. All transactions have to validated by the network's full nodes around the whole world before miners are allowed to touch them and record them on the block chain. It's called checks and balances. Great power also lies with the community and developers from all corners. The best programmers and cryptographers in the space are working on Bitcoin.

so tell me why segwit cant be passed and why the lightning network will never be implemented?

The fact that it's so hard to pass segwit only goes to show how resistant the network is to manipulation. The truth is that nobody know whether segwit will be good for BTC. The only thing we know is that it MAY be the best option we have right now. The fact that there are people who do not support it and at the same time don't shill unlimited means that we may be better of where we are for now.
Also the lightning network does not require segwit. It will be made available eventually one way or another as it is based on off chain tech.