/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

big shiki titty gone for 2 years

CUTE

Yeah they shouldn't be any maleshit in this waifu collection game.

What's the best CE to choose from the ticket? I don't like any of the arts so I just want the most gameplayfag one

This boy is for you. He will keep you save so pet him a lot.

>hating on APEX

What are you talking about?

Is Jeanne a JK wannabe?

Name a better Astolfo doujin
I'll wait

Should I just uninstall my game, Bros? 2 ten pulls got me nothing

>Ended the interlude by beating both Astolfo and Jeanne at the same time
>Astolfo had a bump on his head caused by Jeanne's flagpole
>Astolfo was apparently trying to cut Jeanne's tits off with his sword if the cuts centered around Jeanne's chest were any indication
>Medea Lily erased their memories with Pain Breaker which is literally a magic dagger she stabs them with
>Also Medea Lily made pancakes while we were all fighting
>Noble Phantasm level pancakes
>Astolfo takes Jeanne on a trip through the skies on his hippogriff

All's well that ends well. Also

>Roman: "So her Noble Phantasm is also the direct opposite to that of the treacherous witch. Her noble phantasm resolves conflicts."
>Mash: "They quickly became a pair of girls happily enjoying sweets together..."

Damn it guys.

Astolfo sure is one.

>8.5
no no no NO NONONONOO

Is Medea Lily useful?

oh, just talking about knk being over and wont be seeing shiki in like 2 years

te gusta amak-

Yes

I only trust Gilgamesh.
He's got way too much hubris to scheme and backstab you.

We saved for a whole year... for a mediocre servant??? WTF REDDITORS I THOUGHT WE WERE THE BASED ONES???? I literally got into Fate because of Jalter!!!

So... I still haven't opened the game but I will soon...
Tell me why I shouldn't try to roll for Waver rate-up and instead save for Jeanne Alter.
Can I live with Waver (and in a future Merlin) in support only or do I need my own, obligatory?
Also how long until Ko-Gil gets added?
Jalter bro! Tell me! Should I try get a Waver or should I just keep using Waver (or Merlin in a future) with supports? It is safe or is better if I have my own Waver?

Don't you fucking dare, you filthy spic monstrosity. Amakusa is /ourguy/

Tell that to Tokekomi Tohsakek.

I'd still use her if she was 3.5, she's cute.

Why is this guy so fucking angry?

If you don't have your own Waver just stop playing the game.
You HAVE to use Jalter with two Waver. And later on, two Merlin + Waver buffing your Jalter.

I just went through the interlude logs again, she actually says the exact same line if you pick the other option, which is "Stop fighting!" the only line I've seen so far that gets different dialogue is if you decide to back out of mediating the spat instead of picking "You think I can just walk away?", which makes Medea Lily want to cry (Mash insists you go back and intervene because she thinks Medea Lily crying is scary)

Have you played anything fate besides FGO?

>implying spics aren't the majority of catholics

His wife died of TB.

thingking about meiji restoration

Delete this, christianity is the white man's religion.

This
If you don't have double merlin 10/10/10 max grailed then just quit the game now

Okita-san!

>you have to bully Jannu either way

>grailing supports
retard

My wife Jalter only exists in the FGO universe. The other titles are unappealing to me.

(dai shouri)

Males dont represent the majority of history shitlord.

cough

I see.... I guess I don't have another choice but to roll Waver in his rate-up. For her smile!
Thanks user.
But.... I honestly am not that interested in Merlin. Its still good if I just get my own Waver and use a Merlin support?

Why is shota Gil so cute? My resistance to him is crumbling...

It's not the best but good enough.

based...

OKITA WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MATCHA ICE CREAM

I have about 300 Quartz right now. About how much will I be able to save until Raikou comes out? I went over the events and login rewards to make a rough estimate and calculated around 500/600 Quartz and 50/60 Tickets. Is this accurate? How much do my fellow Raikoubros have saved up for mom?

I'm obviously referring to people on your friend's list. Please don't tell me you aren't constantly scanning your friends to see who whales and counting how many grails they've used, right? Oh my god dude.

Stay strong. He's still Gil, just a little smaller.

Daishouri~

>still good if I just get my own Waver and use a Merlin support?
Problem with that is you'll be using nothing but borrowed Merlins the rest of the game. Having your own takes that pressure away.

Do you think Okita-san would show me her Sandanzuki if I asked nicely?

I'm joking, it doesn't matter whether you have a merlin/waver or not, get creative

Cute

You'll still only use Merlin supports if you have your own though. And what pressure they're as common as Wavers

>500/600 Quartz and 50/60
That's including the 300 you have now right? It's fucking retarded otherwise. Even then it's on the high side as an estimate.

Amakusafaggots confirmed SPICS

only 94 so far, my gatcha itch is too strong and ended up wasting a lot on bryn banner

>latelet
>1/2 ap main quest
Now, I can finally catch up.

It is time

>That's including the 300 you have now right?
Duh.

Which servants have the best interludes?

Take this. Sadly the guy hasn't made a new one so do your own math.

Now that Horta has fallen from grace I'm jumping on the Raikou train.
I have 845sq, but no tickets.

Honestly I'm more worried about getting 12 grails ready for her and her Lancer version.

Thank you trustworthy priest

Cat

>has fallen
>is 9.5 for 2 years

Waver second interlude is pretty damn good, cause hes all depressed on how Okeanos isn't how he expected.

Speaking of figures, how many do you have Nob... Oh...

Want to know too. If nobody answers I will probably take the poo in loo CE

Yeah
My only concern is that
>f2p
>wanting a limited SSR other than Jeanne Alter
I cannot risk that much. But ok, I reconsider it when Merlin comes here. Maybe I roll him or not, but for now I choose to not.
Also
So... what's the other option? Can I know it? I don't have my Lily Medea but I am pretty sure I know the other option, I just want to see Astolfo reaction

>Which servants have the best interludes?
Fucking TEACH!
He's the real /ourguy/

I had to use all my willpower to not roll for Bryn, I like her, but mom is much more important to me. I used a few tickets to scratch the itch but alas, no luck.

Thank you. Very useful picture.

>He was not on Mama's train from day 1
You make her very sad user.

>Honestly I'm more worried about getting 12 grails ready for her and her Lancer version.
Why would that ever be a worry? Just play normally and you should be able to have them. Just don't waste them.

IF YOU KEEP BULLYING NOBU I WON'T FORGIVE YOU

BROS we gotta save our quartz for Merlin

nobu was made for bullying.

>Rolling for males
Fuck off homo. I bet you rolled in this rate-up as well.

IS THAT FUCKING DEBIRUMAN?
also is it worth rolling for astolfo? She's a qt.

>he has to save currency to roll 5*s
>1%

Where are her areolae

when is merlin anyways?

Because shit becomes boring. Boy it sure is fun to just play Gorilla, Gorilla and Merlin forever!

Getting supports like Waver, Merlin and Tamamo is much more important than getting the offensive Servants because that way you can play with compositions you wouldn't be able to otherwise because your Support will ALWAYS be one of those three. Forever.

non spic servants:
Tamamo
Holmes
Musashi
Hijikata
Okita
Mashu
Ibaraki
Scathach
Shikis
Nero
Gawain
Kojiro
Shuten
Tesla

Spic servants
Altera
Horta
Mom
Amakusa

>She's a qt.
>She

I was always going to roll for Raikou.
My reassessment is dumping the Horta fund instead into NP5ing her.

divine butt!

hush you

>hating on based attila
FUCK YOU, I WILL DEPORT YOUR ASS!

December or so.

Finally gonna roll for Astolfo
hope get two so they can had orgy.

oh no no no no don't let the /fgo/ chads see this

It's "Stop fighting!" which also ends with Jeanne accusing you of siding with Astolfo and telling you to go to hell.

On another note, on the second part of the interlude, choosing "Stop fighting" or insulting Astolfo's skirt also doesn't matter because Astolfo will also have the same reaction regardless of your choice.

my nobu now shares the room with liz in the 2nd archive.

who is the guy on the right?

This reminds me, does AKIRA has a Twitter or something of that sort? I couldn't find jackshit anywhere.

is there a place i can go to just read a summary for each chapter? possibly better if they cut it by sections. im getting lazy reading through london. this shit is as bad as septem so far.