Cog edition

>Recent news
Free event SSR Sandalphone for What Makes The Sky Blue Part II
Orchid's dagger FLB released with small Trium and DATA+echoes on ougi
Valentine themed SSR Medusa SR Naru and SR Teena released
You can now autosell N/R weapons and summons at the end of a quest
Robomi event added to Side Stories
Guraburu Free Quest added on February 16th
Aphrodite will get her FLB, Arulumaya will get her FLB, she will get a 4th skill
Final Chapter of Pandemonium will be released on Late Feb
What Makes The Sky Blue rerun will feature the free Baha Weapon again
Crits will work on other null element enemies like Ubaha.
Lecia's dagger FLB at the end of February
Class Champion Weapons FLB will increase the level to 200 and add new skills and passive.

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/21 - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part I
2/28 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/HgkULL3k

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt170301_cp2_q1_s10_43.mp3
twitter.com/gbf_gaijin/status/966630730502520834
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for leechlists

>you will never be cog

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt170301_cp2_q1_s10_43.mp3

Just shave off your extra dimension first user.

whoa

Post the grid right now!

>kamome dead
>nautism dead
Where were you when KMR killed the strongest guild in the world and the strongest guild in the anglosphere on the same day?

twitter.com/gbf_gaijin/status/966630730502520834
Bros, the new gw system was supposed to be fun...

>everyone was running some kind of tailored comp for previous ex+ 1ts
>b-but when light does it it's wrong!!

That's probably a full sword grid with FLB Luci * Shiva.

>tier C
>had to keep doing 30m every round for some reason
I hate it!

Dark can literally do it with Zoi + 2 characters of your choice, as long as you have the cap up weapons.

Wtf bros, Why is it so hard to stream grubble for money these days?

>X element can do it if you have Y set-up
Wow what a fascinating and enlightening statement.

Chev Gun mainhand - there are obviously better options
7 Swords
Ultima (ougi cap up)
Huanglong Fist

FLB Luci x Shiva

Because light is shit, therefore it can't possibly one turn ex+. Anything that challenges this narrative confuses them.

Water can do it with Silva or Uno and 2 other characters.

Cogroach!

>just get a limited character bro, you'll be able to do it with anyone

>Ruria event
EWWWWW

How the fuck do you still not have Zoi after all this time?

>7 Swords
>7
Nope. Fuck that. I only have 3.

It's funny that /gbfg/ will say something like "it's easy if you have Zoi bro!" and ignore the fact that Zoi is Limited but if you bring up a team composition with two ticketable characters, one of which has been out for several years, you're fucking insane.

Disgusting

>tfw I was looking forward to CCWII

If only I could.

Not that guy, but I have almost the same setup, except that I have skill cap up instead of ougi cap up. If BOTH depravity and mist's def debuff lands, I still only reach 15m. This sucks honestly.

>just waste 2 tickets for characters you'll only use for one turning ex+ bro

There's that moving goalpost!

People in the thread literally posted screenshots of them doing it without her

They often involved Orchid, another limited, or Azazel, Veight, and other very specific characters. It's not like you could bring in anyone to 1t it.

>Using Song is wrong because it's one specific character everyone needs in this setup
>"Dark can literally do it with Zoi + 2 characters of your choice"
>Zoi + 2 characters
>Z O I
Don't even get me started with you also saying "as long as you have x". Now fuck off.

>I don't have [what I need to one turn ex+], how do I one turn ex+ /gbfg/???
>you don't
>WTF BROOOOOOOOOOOO

No it isn't you piece of shit. Having Zoi is normal. Having other limiteds is not. This is obvious to everyone except you, so it wasn't mentioned in the original goal.

>having this limited is normal but not the other ones
No brain post.

It's not Song I'm complaining about you fucking retard. It's the fact that you have to use characters you wouldn't use for any other content just to one turn ex+.

>people will take this post seriously

>Having Zoi is normal. Having other limiteds is not.
What? This makes no sense.

>What Makes the Sky Blue?
it's obviously quatrechads and quatre's cummies

CCW upgrades weren't worth waiting for

>Having Zoi is normal. Having other limiteds is not.
Why? Because she is broken? Doubt anyone would disagree, but that is no metric to say EVERYONE should already have her. That's your fucking headcanon in the works. By that same logic, why are we even having this discussion to begin with? Just use three 5* jewtenshoes bro! Everyone should already have them by now, right?

If you didn't spark Summer Zoi so some faggot on Veeky Forums could say months later that you're normal then you're playing GBF wrong. Sorry, don't make the rules.

Here's one with two characters that you'll normally use and an event character.

upgrades?

Doesn't count, you used a Ferry's CD skin and I don't have that. Do it again.

Nice keep going user

>People accept that having Zoi is the norm
>but not Ferry
Fucking darkbias

After posting your grid these got kinda pointless. Maybe if you had 4 or 5 swords, but 7, geez

There are some people without any light SSR characters at all and have the right to 1 turn EX+ with only SR/R characters. Therefore, light is shit at doing EX+ in 1 turn.

Just newfags. Ferry was the summer zoi in her days. If you don't have her you're a 2017 dumbass.

Nah I think I saw people using lyria veight azazel or lady grey veight azazel, so no limiteds. but yeah I guess you would need specific characters for something like one turning anyways

The damage increase without cosmos is pretty negligible anyway

B-but gamewith says ferry is only 9.5 while zoi is 10. Whales aren't retarded r-right?

>Ban wave came out for zoibotters
>Big crews disbanding
heh

>7 swords is hard
Playing for less than a year and I still have 4 swords left in the shop. Outta my face, bitch.

>this is how you 1turn ex+
>d-d-doesn't count!!
Fucking /gbfg/.

Priconne collab when?

>5 swords
Funny you mention that, here's the grid I used for that picture.

Is it safe to use Viramate now?

Kill yourself luckshitter

Weird how nobody was saying this about teams with a Limited on them during Dark GW.

>two nip crews got in a 19 billion point battle
and this is how I know I should get out of tier A competition
if my lead called for space wars I would say no and get kicked out afterward

>and people still say swords aren't broke
Light deserves nothing good desu.

What's that spear?

Stupid, you stay in Tier A because even if you throw the match and put in only enough effort to get loser badges you'll still waste less time and resources than if you fought in Tier B, along with the added bonus of sometimes coming across a crew that gives even less of a shit than yours and handing you a free win.

Ultima spear with skill damage cap upgrade.

I appreciate the help but it's not worth trying for most people. Compared to other elements you need so much specific shit I'd rather 2 turn it with Dark.

Why even reply, you're just giving him the attention he wants.

Shut the fuck up nerd

Wait so crews are disbanding because they get matched according to their own level of power? Isn't that something that's objectively called "fair"? No more random matchmaking with all crews in the same tier? No more unfair battles?
Do people like things to be unbalanced so they can take advantage of the system or something?

So we all agree that going for 250 mil loser badges every match is the best way to handle GW, right?

Remember when 1t-ing EX+ was hard and meant something? You know, back when ougi caps were still at 1.15m and Seraphics/ cap up weapons / GW 5* didn't exist yet?

You faggots are whining about something that's already piss easy to do that if they made it any more easier they might as well hand you the meat for free.

Holy shit Lyria's Ougi hits like a truck.
I don't have any C.A cap boost, it seems to be innate but I'm not seeing anything about it on her wiki page.

>don't farm Chev Swords
>don't ticket any Light characters
>don't make 5* Song
>still be surprised when you can't one turn EX+
Granblue Fantasy General.

>they might as well hand you the meat for free
That would be nice actually.

No it's because 40 loser badges for a billion point matches isn't fucking worth it

blame millennials.

>got Siete instead of 5*ing Song for my shit light team
>realize I don't like using him and stuck him in the back row
Mistakes have been made.

>farmed (not enough) chev swords
>didnt ticket niche characters
>made 5* song
>cant one turn EX+
shrug

If it's not worth a billion points don't go to a billion points, call the fucking match and wait until the next round.

did you notice the competition part?
there's a difference between normal A and retard mode win-at-all-cost crews

No one wants to play this game all fucking night for an extra 40 badges and if all you get matched up with is crews in your range that want to try to win that's all you're going to get.

Or they could just give you more badges because you are at 1 billion?

But that removes the point of getting stronger.

Imagine farming for Tia bolts, except every time you got a bolt, her HP goes up 25%. You'll only be forced to work harder to get the same reward someone else newly starting out and farming Tia would.

This.
I don't understand why you need to push more than 250m for loser badges. Epeen? nah more like retardation.

Here's how things worked before:
>Guage next day crew's power level the night before
>If they're weaker than you all of your guild will be online to rush them and get the match over with early when they know they can't catch up
>If they're stronger than you you can just let the entire guild know they can have a day off to farm meat for the next day

How it works now:
>Everyone gets matched up evenly
>This means that everyone is forced to be online and grinding every hour of every day of GW fighting close matches that often end in exhaustion from the winner and exhaustion AND disappointment from the loser

Which do you think grinds down on people's mental state more and causes burnout faster?

And who is shooting for those billions anyway? The same people that are complaining? What the fuck. It's like complaining you got stabbed after you committed suicide.

Well, that's what happens when there's a competitive event and other people have also been farming.

You can still do literally everything else easier because you're stronger.

>are you telling me people want to be rewarded for their time and effort? get the fuck out of here
t. /gbfg/

>light pool is a random assortment of EX weapons released throughout the years
>using druj as my light summon
>only have SR light characters
>easily 1 turn EX+

nu-GW is inherently flawed because it forces you to grind even more if your crew is good but if you're in a crew that's actually good then you had to grind (or pay out the ass for whale grids) to get there

So you grind so that in the future you can spend all fucking day grinding and your reward is 35 more badges than if you had just lost

>whale logic
Every game wants a good matchmaking system that's fair. If you just want to crush shitters you're being an autistic baby. I'm fucking ecstatic nautism finally got what they deserve after bragging about how strong they are when they were only facing people with half their strength. It's hilarious they up and disband as soon as things got rough. Strongest guild in the west LMAO

I'm pretty sure that's not Eugen.

>Every game wants a good matchmaking system that's fair.
Mobage shit isn't a game, it's a cash shop simulator.

sometimes you get a crew that you beat and grow a lead on in the first 2-3 hours but then you lose your manpower to work or sleep or whatever. other crew neets it up and slowly closes the gap by having a few guys just do NM95/100 all day. you're then forced to respond to keep the lead and then eventually it becomes a blitz at night when closing time hits

No one is forcing you to do anything.

>make matchmaking much more punishing
>but don't change the rewards
Did HRT balance this?

I'm fine with having to think to 1t ex+, but I fucking wish they would reduce that retarded ap cost of it. I have a few thousand pots worth of moons, but fuck me does gw hurt it every single time due to ex+. I'd rather go back to farming eyes for meat to host ex+, it didn't feel as much of a drain.