Heraldry edition
>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
pastebin.com/iaudJWDw

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/best-kingdom-come-deliverance-mods/
youtu.be/A9oyEKnf4Uc
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/134
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how to raise agility when i only have one bow that i dont have the stats for?

Dodging in fights

first for best waifu

Use agility based weapons. Shortswords and sabres.

i am about to play for the first time, i dont usually into RPGs but it looks pretty fun

any tips? or stuff you wish you knew when you first played?

just like run everywhere LMAO
>banging where you'll get nits
wew

Is there free roam after the main quest? Or do i have to complete all these sidequests before it?

who was in wrong here ?

crouch behind Kunesh then knock him out rather than fist fight him, then take his keys and take all his shit, if he knows you're there he won;t fall, so sneak around from the otherside of his house

You didn't cover for that sinful drunkard of a priest, right?

I called it straight away. Even said so to a friend. How dull can you even be to have a harder time thinking someone connected the dots than you do thinking everyone's as dull as you? I mean really. It was obvious.
>saving capon
That he even got the opportunity was a result of special treatment you spastic. It was extremely obvious that a game trying to be realistic with a lord talking as if he'd fucked your mum that you were a bastard.
Stop posting and kill yourself

Whats the minimum lockpicking you need to pick very hard? I'm just going to pay the miller to train me. I don't see a chart anywhere surprisingly.

THIS, saving Capon is what makes you Radzig's squire, also as the game says, you're a blacksmith, a commoner but not a serf, and thus allowed promotion, also YOU'RE RADZIG'S SQUIRE not Hanush's, radzig not hanush is paying for your room

Sure did. My Henry will literally never say no to a drink. He is a lad. Noble and honest, doesn't steal or cheat but a lad all the same.

after neuhof it's free roam
ofc not, I even tried to report him to the inquisition

That he got into the watch after talking shit to three nobles and a priest is crazy enough. All the characters notice how odd radziggy is acting. You are just fucking stupid - that's all.
A basic knowledge of medieval etiquette and or a basic grasp on traditional narratives and you should have clued on

Daily reminder that cumans are christians. They converted when they came to hungary fleeing from mongols in 1230s

Then they'll all go to heaven after Henry hunts down every last one of them. That's excellent news.

Then why does everyone keep calling them heathens?

D-das ignorant?

>dood lords raped peasants on the first night of their marriage
Radzig obviously told Hanush about who Henry is, you're sent on the hunting trip as punishment and to embarrass Lord Capon, you are promoted because A LORDS RANSOM IS FUCKING HIGH
some would be proper christians assimilating into hungarian culture, whilst others would be crypto christians, like the moors of Toldeo

are sabres actually worth anything? their stats are shit

You are 'promoted' the moment you get to Rattay. You had no job or family and Radzig asks old mate to let you into the watch. Old mate, Capon and the priest all react to how unusual it is that he rewards you for shit talking him instead of punishing you.
The hunting trip is 100% besides the point as it happens well after all this and well after Ziggy's speech about how amazing your mum was.

They aren't Christian until they are taking the Lords name in vain when they shouldn't.

>after neuhof
What? After reporting to the bailiff for guard duty you've got freeroam. If you don't go to Neuhof until the main quest you miss all the side quest there.

>he thinks you can free roam without a horse
>he doesn't want to kill the suspcious men at arms organically
>he deserts his duty

So, apparently there's been a political shitstorm/meltdown surrounding this game, can anyone explain to me what the fuck is going on?
I didn't get any of that from playing the game

Black people must be in every game or it is racist. Period.

pls don't bait, we want threads about the video game not the developer

>he thinks you can free roam without a horse
You can buy a horse you don't have to wait until the main quest gives you pebbles. Why are you giving people bad advice that breaks quests and kills NPCs?

Any good skin mod available yet? I feel like I'm lacking flamboyant colors.

Wait, there are missable sidequests? Like what?
Also, where the fuck do I get a horse? Do I need to trot all the way along to Neuhof on foot?

what quests?
>thinking you are worthy of a horse before your lord's friend grants you one

what would you like to see from future DLC?

given than youre pretty OP rite now

HOW THE FUCK DOES THE CONSOLE WORK IN THIS GAME!?

I JUST WANT THIS FUCKING WAFFENROCK

no, just before you set off to neuhof Lord Hanush grants you a horse, apparently you can get better horses via quests, but I can't remember who it'swith

No, no
Like, I'm aware you can get the horse then, but user was saying that there was stuff to do at Neuhof before it gets raided, and you get the horse in that mission, so I'm asking where you can get a horse BESIDES Pebbles

you got the skalitz waffenrock?
press the ` key, are you american or on mac?
I want them to make flc first
>tfw no wardog (Armoured)
but dlc I would want additions to the map rather than mini-campaigns, so you can go to Prague, maybe follow Lord Capon to Jan Hus' trial

A massive campaign that effectively amounts to MnB (in scale and approach) but with the same level of rp and combat

>Wait, there are missable sidequests? Like what?
Neuhof has a few, mostly to do with helping out the stable master. They all break if you wait too long to go over there.

>Do I need to trot all the way along to Neuhof on foot?
It's like a five minute jog at worst. Kelpie is pretty cheap too and better in every catagory than pebbles.

>you got the skalitz waffenrock?
Where do you get it?

More simulation/open world style features that let you just ascend in skills and amass gold in a variety of ways, following or flouting the law, without such a strict story focus.

Where do I even buy Kelpie? Also, do I get Pebbles if I get him? And how much does he cost?

>press the ` key, are you american or on mac?

I mean how to add items? Neither add_item command I've found online does anything.

>dissing Pebbles
What is wrong with you
bandit camp attack will lead thousands dead, you also get it via the town guard quest, or just kill a guard on the outskirts

Just play the game and live by your actions.
Worry about min/max powergame shit when you start your second playthrough (not that you need it)

You buy them, Neuhof, Uzhitz, Merhojed all have horses for sale that you buy with money as soon as you wake up in Rattay so long as you have the money required. Cheapest is like 500.

I found this Skalitz waffenrock lockpicking chests in the Upper Rattay Castle.

>Worry about min/max powergame shit when you start your second playthrough (not that you need it)
but user, I already am

Its easier to murder them in cold blood if you see them as heathens rather than christian brothers. True God fearing Jesus loving Henry would never plunge sword into surrendering Cuman christian

Merhojed's horses die as part of the main plot though, so be sure to shop there before killing Runt.

>Where do I even buy Kelpie?
Kelpie is at Neuhof, I think it costs like 900 groschen you talk with the stable master and say you want to buy a horse choose from a list.

Yeah but that's my problem, it's always washed out brownish colors. The only cool tabard I found was for my horse, a royal blue one with fleurs de lys. I mean look at the red, it looks like an old pumpkin.

A tournament DLC that adds an arena and lets me 1v1 with enemies and select their level, and also adds in like an 8 person free-for-all melee

True, fortunate son - war is hell Henry, would slaughter 1000 grovelling, God fearing christians if it means delivering the Lord's peace back to Bohemia.

Your Henry is just a coward. Why kind of traitor would stay his sword from a bandit less still a Cuman?

>lockpicking
also 2 things I REALLY HATE about this game, is the variety of arms the lords have, and how ROADS HAVE TWO DISTINCT LINES, this is not a thing until the mass production of the car

Well, the first texture replacer mods are hitting now, so soon.

Brie horse carts, calm down

>white and black collar
>killing bandits
>killing fellow countrymen
why
not him but
opponent levels would need to scale, so it is a challenge, but yeah we need expanded horse combat flc

>dissing Pebbles
>What is wrong with you
I never got Pebbles, I bought Kelpie and the game even acknoledges you have a horse already but if you check the stats Pebbles is by a wide margin the worst horse in the game. Kelpie which is tier 1 beats or matches it in nearly every category.

>wheels were invented last century

no, there aren't enough of those yet, the majority of travel will be horses who kick up mud
>carts were plowing down every day
>carts were always overladen
>horses never rode nor humans leaving indeterminate paths

why everybody buys some shitty horses that will throw you off during the first fight instead of mighty Kanthaka which has courage of 20 and you can smash enemy's skulls on its back with ease

AND CARTS HAVE TWO FUCKING WHEELS

So, out of the "You can only pick one of these two" perks, which did YOU take, user?

>fighting from horseback
Nobleman please. Get back to playing Chess and siring bastards.

none

Are there any maces to use without a shield?

is there much to do when youve finished the story?

>carts were plowing down every day

Yeah pretty much, that's how you move goods.

None.
The only perks I've taken in main levels are medicine.

None. Most perks are kind of trash game design wise to be honest.

Not even mentioning carts, two people riding along are going to ride abreast unless their horses hate eachother

I hadn't discovered Uzhitz when I bought Kelpie in neuhof and I didn't have the 2000+ groschen it costs to buy a tier 5 horse at the time either.

Either scaling levels, or just letting you pick. Say between levels 5,10,15, and 20, with maybe a tournament champion is 25.

lol dirty peasant detected
I bet you dress up in some black or brown peasant robes and never visit the baths

except there simply wasn't that many goods being made every day to transport, and transport by sea and river was more common due to speed
yes but they aren't as heavy as a car

Why would you take any of the perks that give you permanent penalties to your maximum stats?

None. Also skills cap at 20, so if you take a +1 strength, -1 charisma perk or something like you, you will end the game with 20 str and 19 chr, instead of 20 str and 20 chr that someone who didn't take any perks would have.

I wish fighting from horseback were worth it. That's one of the thing I like the most about mount and blade. There's nothing quite like headshoting a footman with a lance at full speed.

Yesterday, we introduced HOTFIX patch 1.2.5 but it a was faulty (included) version of one file that was intended for the future patch, but it requires additional data to work properly). Today, around 10 am GMT, we reverted the game back to previous version 1.2.2, which in itself should've fixed this problem. Later today around 6 pm GMT, we reintroduced a correct version of HOTFIX 1.2.5.

Can someone upload the new file?

Cart wheels are much thinner and harder than wheels of car, therefore the actual pressure of a cart on the ground may be bigger than that of automobile.

Is there a list of time sensitive quests yet?

The best Kingdom Come: Deliverance mods (so far)

pcgamer.com/best-kingdom-come-deliverance-mods/

Is wearing light armor and not going full heavy plate armor viable?

The horses' hooves would trample the middle part. I've actually experienced this myself. My grandparents has a carriage and there probably wouldn't be any grass in the middle at all if only single horse carriages were using the road.

There are two kinds ones that go away if you get too far in the main quest before taking them and ones that fail if you waste x number of in-game days. Not sure if anyone has a comprehensive list yet.

>unlock stabbing cumans in run
henry has achieved CHIM

finally someone who agrees
yes if you play a rogue

Where can i get a bascinet with pointy nose faceplate?

only useful one there is the sectorial lockpicking mod.

Maybe volumetric fog

>beat and kill faint hearted knight
>go back to Inn, sleep
>ride back the road the next day
>Excuse me, may I disturb you for a moment
>what the fuck
>literally still have his brain on my mace
Fucking revenants

*donks you*

>draw bow
>big mass of enemies 10ft from me. Literally can't miss
>arrow flies through the 0.001 nanometer wide opening between them
>repeat 10 times

Its like the game is fucking with me

youtu.be/A9oyEKnf4Uc
BLACKSMITHING FLC WHEN

>all these faggots mods removing shit that people with taste specifically mod into other games
I want plebs to die

what about nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/134 ???