Should we forgive or avenge?

Is it better to forgive or seek revenge?
Is it like fapping where it only feels good for a while and then you feel bad later?

EX: Wife cheats on you, is it better to let it go or break all her shit?(even that ass)

If wife cheats on you, she should be executed. That's how it's been for hundreds of years. I have no idea when we reached the point of cuckoldry being unpunished.

it really depends on the situation, especially the example you gave. one isn't better than the other in all cases

If you feel bad later, you have issues.
Also, letting go, because not only it's the legal option, but it shows you're a mature man, able to deal with your life without going full ballistic.
What if you cheat on her? Do you kill yourself? Or surrender to her mercy?

You shouldn't force yourself to be something you're not. It's better to do what you want rather than what you feel you should, for yourself.

Me, I never forgive. I keep it in mind. It's good for you.

If you cheat then you should be executed alongside the woman you cheated on her with.

It really depends. Do you feel like you'll get any kind of closure from it? Do you feel like it is completely justified and won't come to bite you in the ass?

Why not neither?

Be like water, my friend.

problem with an eye for an eye is "where does it in"

someone slights you, you kill them
his son is justified in killing you for vengeance
your son is justified in killing that son and is then killed by the cousin of that killed son
etc.

that's for murder, you always feel justified in your actions but the outside looking in will always think you are a violent nigger killing people for shits and giggles.

as for the cheating thing, it's not ally a forgiving as you just annual the marriage (so no alimony or better yet she has to pay it and you keep the kids because the divorce was her fault).

Forgive.

Revenge is holding hot coals to your chest; it only burns you.

Cuck

Revenge is alright provided you go for it instantly and passionately. E.g if someone wrongs you then punch them.

Being slow and methodical about it is just a waste of your own time and pretty beta.

Murder the wife.

Kill her, she's a traitor, traitors don't deserve forgiveness

look at northern albania,
they still practice blood feuds. nobody wins in a back-and-forth like that. children grow up locked away in order to protect them and families are destroyed and torn apart all the time with no perspective of this ever ending. apparently 10.000 albanians died in blood feuds since 1992.

Forgiving people is difficult but feels good. If you're too shit to forgive, at least try to accept what happened as shit and move on.

Revenge is balls and completely not worth it. If someone wronged you so badly then they're not even worth your time.

Let her go. If she doesn't love you, the next one will.

Matthew 19:9

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Just leave her. If you forgive her, and live the rest of your life bitter, better not to keep her around at all.

Some people just want to burn.

Forgiveness does not lead to bitterness.

Real forgiveness doesn't.

But when you really love someone, and they betray you, according to the book, this is reason enough to depart. No fault of your own.

>If she doesn't love you, the next one will.

you cannot make this assumption

if that doesn't work, try again, whatever.

point is, not to sit there all pissed n do nothing, go find someone better.

Drown her.
Thanks Bruce Lee.

"to err is human, to forgive divine"
Life is about compromise, friend.
Sometimes a man has gotta stand up and be counted for something.

Yup. It's just not mandatory to leave them.