>alpha male
>posts anime

bursting nechs takes you 2 hours???

>Farming fixed
What did they fix?

idk i get lucky or unlucky with slaughters

nothing

What did they change, then?

got 2 day ban from using ahk to take out 14 herbs and 14 unf pots slightly faster

man why do i even play this shitty game.

I don't believe you

I did that to 99 even after their policy change bullshit and never got punished, also still used it for powerdropping and rcing.

>jagex make official statement saying ahk is against the rules
>use ahk
>get banned
wtf shit game???

>I got a 2-day ban for breaking the rules :(
hahaha

WHY is there no 5 year veterans cape now???

happy 5th birthday, please dont ask jagex about osrs mobile, it's not happening

made sure to get in my xp gains before server went down :DD

lucky fuck

its not like im botting like some bald shitter cutting yews and killing the economy, it was to make herb training a little less gay.

s-s-shut up

>its not like im botting like some bald shitter cutting yews and killing the economy, it was to make herb training a little less gay.
these are exactly the same thing, you are ruining the economy by using more ingredients in a set amount of time than a real person would. Would you be ruining the economy if you were mixing (unf) potions? Yes. Are you ruining it by mixing completed potions? Yes.

>its not like im botting
>offence: bot busting moderate
lol.

kek taking items out of the bank a fraction of a second faster is killing the rs economy?

post the script you were using

1::Click right
2::MouseMove, 0, 98, 1, R
3::Click
4::Esc

e::Click Right

r::Mousemove,0,37,0,R

t::Click

Yep. Can you do it that quickly by hand? Then you are using more items than you should be and causing the prices to rise. Even if you had the smallest impact on the economy by doing it you are still contributing to the problem.

Just learn your lesson and move on, stop trying to game the game by breaking the rules and just play it. Yes, it will take you a bit longer. No, that isn't a bad thing.

didnt realise i was such a monster to the rs economy, after jagex leaves up revs for two weeks that was pumping billions into the economy every day

oh well anyways, wont do it again i guess

If you don't like people botting yews in f2p then don't bot something in members

why do you have the mouse speed set to 1?

they are asking for presets now

You used 2 different distances in your ahk script, which is probably the reason why you got banned. If you only use one it will be indistinguishable from WMK.

i didnt make it, just got it off a forum that was basically an ahk script for any sort of skilling that involved bankstanding.

ITS TIME TO KILL ALL PVMERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i hope presets get added just to make you upset

Rude.

fuck you

The fasted Hunter method is having an army protect you while you hunt black chins. WOW.

boatyVV

>/rs07g/
actual cringe

you irl

just be max combat in 3 or 4 item tank gear like sotd and spectral and serp, and hop between the 2k worlds and pvp worlds. it's even easier if there is someone lower level or in shittier gear next to you that can serve as bait

UMMMMMM, Retardo, then you have to leave when a PKer comes to kill you.

you mean the retards next to me who were too cheap and afraid to bring anything but dhide have to leave when they are attacked. most pkers especially on the 2k worlds where they are a little smarter didn't even bother attacking me when they saw me. they would clear out the world of the shitter raggers and then hop while I just kept catching chins with over a 2k stack not giving a fuck. one of the easiest 99s I got on my way to 2277.

just wear a serp helm (don't even need scales), sotd for spec because pkers hate it and rcbow switch for the chins, ely or spectral at least for mage def because pkers hate that, I wore an arma chest if I wasn't going to high risk worlds, pneck as your default because pkers hate it, don't skimp out on other tank gear and bring shit like b gloves and a skillcape, row for quick tele out, brews restores anglers karambwans

you're not 2277 kid

*get TB'd*
*die for bank because dspear is lol*

>spear in singles
only single pkers go to chins because it's singles retard, and they all bring ancients especially on 2k where they know they need killing potential. I've had tb splash on half a dozen times the couple of times I ever saw it. also if you just run south southwest you never enter multi and you can eventually get to npcs to box but I never needed to do that.

Holy fucking shit, lads. I did like twenty shamans on release, then got a curved bone in the task area, and I've only done like a hundred since then. God save me. Pic edited so I can show the normies.

>/rs07g/

no proof no gz

>dwh drop
>bondy
kys my dude

Cheat client was down after the update this morning so I didn't have valuable drops turned on.

I just wanted something to do. Been burning out a bit lately.

ummm.... thats a default client feature......

friendly reminder to bully the mentally ill

anybody have an order of the most efficient way to do quests for levelling?

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=osrs optimal quest guide

disconnecting after 30 minutes in nmz is a feature, not a bug.

I haven't done NMZ in a while since I still have 5 million points but I think you are just afking too much

I'm not, though. I have a timer set for every ten minutes.

how do i not get destroyed by kamil in nmz

Are you hitting the 6 hour logout timer?

seduce her

Reminder that anyone who does nmz for xp before 99 slayer should have their account permanently deleted

Yes, I'm hitting the 6 hour logout repeatedly after spending 30 minutes in NMZ.

Please assume I generally know how to do life.

spam click attack with blowpipe

>her

quick rundown on who this is

What?

Why are you not doing custom rumble?

friendly reminder that NMZ is in the game for a reason

Then it might actually be a bug. Try every 5 minutes. Are you using absorbs or praying like a dingus?

some pking tranny who posts their bank in here at least 5 times per thread
the pic is him getting destroyed and humiliated on vid by /ourguy/ torvesta

that reason is imbued rings and various other rewards, not afk xp you disgusting cretin

>friendly reminder that NMZ is in the game for a reason
Thank you.

>Then it might actually be a bug. Try every 5 minutes. Are you using absorbs or praying like a dingus?
Guthan's because I'm lazy. I'll try every 5 minute and see how it goes, but I was doing just fine all day yesterday. Been switching worlds, too.

Link to that clip, please?

youtube.com/watch?v=PRKeT108A9M
9:40

>Why are you not doing custom rumble?
Enabling the DT and Dream Mentor bosses doubles your points.

>tfw kicked from osg for stinkyposting while /pol/ shouts nigger, tranny, drumpf etc all day

bullshit, the sjw mods in there kick people who say anything racist

I'm midlevel stats like early 70s melee and magic, 77 range. My most expensive item of gear is a whip and I only have 6M cash in the bank.
I'm so lost should I focus on raising money for better gear or continue skilling and leveling up stats

what do you want to do?

>Guthan's because I'm lazy.
don't do guthans, bring dharok's, a rock cake, super str and super atk potions. Fill the rest of your inventory with absorbs and drink the maximum number of charges at the start and every time you look back, you should easily last long enough to get max points and you'll get way more xp/h with the same level of afk.

Just rock cake back down every time you look back and drink another sip.

>I AM THE BOSS OF THIS CONTENT, YOU MUST DO AS I SAY!

Points are irrelevant, you can get a million points in like 2 hours doing it 99% afk

>Guthan's because I'm lazy.

lmaooooo the only point of guthans was because you could afk for 6 hours, use literally anything else

enjoy being a turbo champ with max melee and 23 slayer

bob ross rip*

she has bobs

>YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME EFFICIENTLY
lol

max melee will level your slayer a lot faster than trying to slay with 70s. I don't advocate NMZ to 99 but I definitely do from 60-85/90.

that's not kamil

there's always at least 5 ranks in there every time someone talks about the stench of a nigger's toes or how much crime niggers do for half an hour

Slayer is really fun for me so I want to keep grinding that I think. I hit 69 yesterday and considered MM2 but I'm not sure I could pull it off with what I have.
I want to set aside supplies to getting a fire cape too

They should allow racism in osg cc do I can report the people who say racist things because jagex cares more.

hi randall

Say something racist to me in osrs and not on Veeky Forums and see what happens

rsn?

oh im thinking of the other ice person

Botting is botting
>you broke the rules now I'm gonna pull out all your pubic hairs
>motherfucker

Is vork multicombat?
What happens when multiple players beat a boss together? Do all of them get some drops or does all the loot go to the one who dealt the most damage.

vork is solo instanced like zulrah. the latter happens

Just a reminder I report everyone in the CC whose being racist.