/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

Best Doggo

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash: capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh (embed)
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
In World, post a room ID. Squads also work, and should be listed soon.
Create or find a 3DS Gathering Hall using passcode '7243'
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous Shitpost:

Wan

POST YOUR GUILD CARDS.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING RUBY

this guy is FAST

why does he have to draw monsters like this
why not huntresses

people who sexualize mh monsters are the fucking worst subhumans Ive ever seen on Veeky Forums.

kill yourself

time attacking easy monsters is not difficult

I like Nergigante

>sub 5 nerg

He did Hazak Beta.

The absolute madman.

you're playing a literal furry's game, what did you expect

Just fought Radobaan for the first time and I have to ask why does this monster even exist when it's such a blatant ripoff of Uragaan to the point where it may as well be a subspecies?

u first

your nerg times?
im not a speedrunner and never claimed to be, i just said the game is easy to play, which it is.

Because it's Uragaan but not shit

coz the devs are lazy ass fucks

but uragaan is the ripoff of radobaan?

>Liking that ugly trash
>Not wanting to be knotted by a real Odogaron
I never understood how you could like a humanized version of the monster, but not like the monster itself.

YOU'RE 149 ZINGOR PROOFS?!?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Any idea what the ??? is?

Why do YOU exist, you waste of space?

I really like this idea.

Reminder you all who best girl you. You DO play in Monster Hunter Language, right?

>nerg fugs uragaan
>produces radobaan
>wa la

Just fought Monoblos for the first time and I have to ask why does this monster even exist when it's such a blatant ripoff of Diablos to the point where it may as well be a subspecies?

play the game faggot.

How do you all play Longsword? It's so slow, Odogaron was running circles around me before I could even land an unsheathe attack

Kill 5 Tempered Monsters.

tempered monsters. since you didnt unlock the endgame you cant kill them yet

Subspecies, copies monster models are to be expected by now. It's lazy but i feel like Radobaan is one of the better "rip-offs".

slunt

there need to be tiddies or im not on board

???

Just fought Rathalos for the first time and I have to ask why does this monster even exist when it's such a blatant ripoff of Rathian to the point where it may as well be a subspecies?

I'm telling you faggots. Just answer me this:

Can you password online sessions and can you determine a target for them? If yes to both, what the fuck is stopping us from putting it in the OP and playing like old times?

>Longsword
>slow

you mean greatsword, right?

chameleos when

But radobaan comes first so Uragan is the ripoff.

>kirin sluts going short hair
This may be relevant to my interests

Because the Rad Man is a subspecies?

Sessions are locked to 16 players
If everyone ends up leaving the session expires

WOWZERS

>i never claimed to be a speedrunner but let me ask people their times to see if they killed it faster than i did
>kill things slow even though the game is "easy"

my sides

He's there but invisible, try to find it in the ancient forest.

he is already in the game bro, you just didnt spot him yet

xDDDD
he is invisible xD

These are all good questions to be fair.

It's a better subspecies than any of the actual subspecies

No passwords for sessions. They completely gutted the whole room system for some fucking reason.

show front

I asked two simple questions and you managed to not answer a single one of them. Previous games had rooms with a 4 player maximum capacity and also expired when everyone left, how is this a problem?

have you tried attacking while odogaron isnt attacking?

this isnt dark souls, you cant sneak an attack in after every single attack you avoid.

Ehh.... I spend majority of my time helping out SOS calls cause I'm a lonelyfag. I'm moving through the story at a snail's pace cause I don't want this experience to get boring once everything gets beaten/unlocked.

I hate /v/, im tired of seeing this shit artist in my OPs.

you could just turn the game on and find out for yourself

>tomboy hair
>slutty outfit

Is there actually any difference between Rath and Azure Rath? At least Pink Rathian has that one different aerial tail swinging move.

Depends on how they're handling Luna/Oroshi/Alatreon.
If the twitter G leak is real then Fall with Fatalis, Luna, Shaggy, etc.
If the 2ch/futaba marketing firm leak is real then also Fall but in the Shimmering Lagoon map.

Tell me your sliders

Beating a monster isn't the same as beating it fast, just like "difficulty" having more meanings than one. Yes, world as a whole is piss easy, but that still doesn't mean anyone but the top 5% of players can shit on nerg in 2 minutes or less.

yeah, azure rath spends more time in the air than on the ground. he even flies immediately after recovering from being flashed.

I always figured one was female (Rathian) and the other was male (Rathalos). Cuz why else would you be sent on missions to steal their eggs?

>capcom expect me to play this game for 3/4 of a year before putting a fun monster in

>twitter G leak

Azure Rath is twice the cunt, three times the flash bombs.
Rathalos has gotten two revisions, first in tri and second in World, that have basically diluted the differences between the three versions. So now all that's left is how much of a fucking flying asshole he is.
I fully expect Silver Rath to be able to keep flying even after being flashed at this point.

>get 4 warped feystones
>they're all red 2 slot
>heart stops
>they're all peak performance gems

I JUST WANT MIGHYTY BOW CHARGE GOD FUCKMING DAMN IT

If I change my language to Wyverian, do I get the old "so tasty" instead of the nasty handler?

delicious brown

So if the leak is real, we're basically getting G-rank on release when it comes out on PC

Great sword is slow, but powerful as shit. And what makes up for its slowness is the ability to block with the sword. Even against monster screams. Which is extremely helpful.

Just fought Brachydios for the first time and I have to ask why does this monster even exist when it's such a blatant ripoff of Barroth to the point where it may as well be a subspecies?

But regular rath also spends all his time in the air in World.

tips menorah

DELICIOUS BROWN

>got Mighty Bow Charge on my first threat level 2 hunt
>don't use bows

Why doesn't /mhg/ play FU, the best MH game to date, anymore? Why do I have to go to r*ddit if I want to find people to play FU multiplayer with?

Yeah that's not getting a (You).

Will I be judged for using mostly Alpha Kirin to get that skin showing instead of dumb black bodysuits

how do people even play MHFU online nowadays? i remember XlinkKai but that was ages ago

This thread would be improved by about 200% if only the people who solo'd FU were allowed to post.

show benis

wait wtf i didnt get to see

You can pick up other non-footprint traces on the ground faster if you crouch beforehand!

Some Chinese fag on twitter said G rank was coming in Fall with three maps, 10 elders and 9 non-elders, some story, and some new world monsters.
Again depends which leak is real, or the more likely scenario where both are fake. I'm personally pulling for the futaba/2ch leak because it had weapon changes, updates to old trees, examples being the inclusion of Teo and Kush weapons, and also had events detailed up to the summer update.
It was more detailed than the G leak too.

I thought Hunster was still good

fastest way to get a bunch of Nourishing Extract?

FARM LEGIANA MY NEGRO, I HAVE 3 ALREADY

gross
when will this meme die?

Wow really? Rathian is a female? Damn you are a fucking genius, user.

>walks in
>turns /mhg/s collective head
Goddamn sluts.

Sorry I thought I posted a weird .large file from Twitter but I guess it worked.

36QvCvGeA8zF
t2

I have solo'd it, except for that Japanese event Kushala with massive inflated health. Gotta try to finish that sometime.

>brown
>white hair
nice
>blue eyes
fucken ruined

Hi, your huntress is very pretty. Please may I fuck her?

Holy shit, you guys weren't kidding about pierce HBG against Gravios. Those 20-minute-long melee fight against it makes me seem like a fool now.

Woah
Almost like everybody knew that or something