pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ezrbyf6t9mY
exhentai.org/g/959881/1a4c16032a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

capcom

I cannot wait to sniff this game.

always

I have to say, I'm surprised that they stuck with the Ivy design. I thought it would be more conservative, but this shit is more revealing than I ever imagined.

Nobody is saying it, so I will.

Ivy's breasts aren't saggy enough or veiny enough.

TFH just had an update to prepare for the release

It's the past, you should have said that for SCV.

nobody cares about your forever dead kusoge faggot fuck off

yuri

Pressing buttons is the most honest thing Cammy does.
Online the character is defined as a neutral skipping gimmick that just wants to divekick, spin knuckle or hooligan her way in.
Once she gets in people run basic frame trap sequences on autopilot. This isn't what you should be complaining about though, the fraudulent part is how she gets into that situation in the first place.

yeah cammy is too op online capcom needs to do something +1

TOKUSENTAI

TOKUSENTAI

TOKUSENTAI

TOKUSENTAI

youtu.be/Ezrbyf6t9mY

>open steam
>"UNDER NIGHT STILL BIRTH IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!!111111111"
>close steam

t. marvel player

win rates are also affected by popularity among shitters, and Cammy is one of the most popular along with the shotos. Akuma also has less than 50% win rate because of that

How did Zasalamel play when played competently? I never got to try him out beyond mashing because SC3 and SC4 were buggy/boring so I never got to play them much. Would someone who likes playing Astaroth like Zasalamel?

So, why is Bison safe on a majority of his moves? I have to sit there and block everything. I can't poke out or I'll get counter hit and that's over. After awhile I have to start looking for the grabs. Shit is OP.

>Would someone who likes playing Astaroth like Zasalamel?
Well he has that move where he reaches out with his weapon and pulls you in so that's a good sign, but I'm no expert either.

put killmonger in soulcalibur

He needs it.

why do pcucks shill for people to buy fighting games on PC when 90% of the playerbase leaves after 2 weeks.
So glad I didn't listen to these cucks and bought DBFZ on based PS4 instead.

t. Assblasted arcsoy

>I can't push a button unless my opponent does something unsafe

You have really shit defense. Just because you can't punish them doesn't mean you're not at frame advantage. Learn the range and startup of your buttons and get some counterhit combos.

keep it on reddit

If you get hit by raw hooligans or spin knuckles you are doing something wrong.

yuri

basically, he needs it

>steam
LMAO

reddit are the biggest pcucks of all

But the polls made on /v/ said the majority was going to buy it on PC. It's not fair.

Show me those ps4 numbers please
>/v/
>playing videogames
Que?

I'm not a virgin. I'm not going to learn the start up and range of every single move.

Yeah, we get the reference, it became even more funny when you provided the link to the joke.

source

how do i somersault kick through akuma's fireballs like daigo

>¿Qué?
ftfy

Ivy and Zasalamel!?!? Damn now i'm hype those were two characters I was hoping for. Want Algol as well but his chance is .05% I don't think he was very popular.

>Maximilian says the N-word on stream
>nobody bats an eye

>LTG makes a funny joke about a fat woman
>gets banned for life on twitch and twitter

And people say white privilege doesn't exist, lmao

based

don't reply to me ever again, capcuck pcuck marvelsoy

This

reddit has sony shills because they can astroturf easier with vote manipulation

big goober tiddies in my face

It's the same on console, the base is just bigger. It's still the most played fighter on pc anyway.

I liked Algol because he had a funky moveset, but yeah I wouldn't count on it. Dropping thrones on people was great though.

It just means you're not reacting to something online, but that's super common in low level play user.
It's considerably easier to anti-air some silver Ryu's repeated jump-ins than it is to stop Cammy's options of skipping the neutral.
Cammy has great buttons and good walkspeed but I can count the number of online Cammy's I've fought who tried to walk their way in from the ground on one hand.

exhentai.org/g/959881/1a4c16032a/
p.5-32

Why is the panda crying?

Then keep whining about losing to Bison players, I guess.

Was losing to dudley the reason balrog learned how to bob and weave now?

:^)

You've taken my post to be a complaint about her strength when it isn't. It's a complaint about the way the character is played in practice.
Before Plat, probably before Diamond it feels as if Cammy players are entirely reliant on hitting their "I get in now" button and assuming the other player can't respond to it in time, which they regularly won't.

>I'm not a virgin

What absolute bad-man.

You both are fucking shitter scrubs who will never achieve anything in your pathetic lives. Both Menat and Kolin were solid characters on their release, the Arcade Edition did not change them fundamentally.

You both are just fucking trash and I would not trust either of you to lace my boots.

Don't fucking reply unless you are in top 10k at least.

Who is the goofiest goober?

>dead because no one wants to play shit 5 when this one is basically already confirmed to be better than 5

Watch this game get more players for longer than SFV or your fave fighting game cuckboi :^)

Why did snk have to ruin her with derp hair

>I can count the number of online Cammy's I've fought who tried to walk their way in from the ground on one hand.
tfw play mika and all they do is press buttons at max range and counterhit everything. If I ever get the knockdown its one of the few times I feel no remorse for going full gorilla, it's the only way I know how to win in that match. I wish they'd spin knuckle and hooligan me more, its not fair bros.

True yet "omg kolin vt2 is op" boys will say otherwise.

based irl demonbody gouki dropping the air fireballs on the shotos, meter free

>poll on /v/
>meaning fucking anything

The vast majority of fighting game fans are on console, as were, still are, and always will be, the steam ports for the games may as well not even exist. People say SCV was dead as fuck like less than a month past release, I picked up the game on ps3 a little while after and it was fucking jumpin. Pc cucks will say literally anything to make a game out to be shit if it isn’t going to be the best game out on pc at that time.

Has Max expressed his thoughts on Blanka? Do we know how to feel about it yet?

Why is DBFZ so fucking BORING, both to watch and to play?

Play Weiss

shouldn't you be the one telling us if you think that way

Because they copied Marvel but forgot to add literally everything fun about it

Because Arcshit wouldn't know a good game if it was fucking its wife.

why is it impossible for you scrubs to stop complaining about games you dont like? is this thread full of 14 year olds?

Nice picture, really putting time into your shitpost. How underage are you?

it's not even recycling baka

Shut the fuck up you assblasted arcsoy

nah white girls are boring

He thinks his story mode is the best.

Because retards on this site adapted the us vs them mentality so many years ago, they can't ever stop. Also wanting to see things fail because it's hella epic and funny.

I don't think boring is the right word but a lot of the combos do look a bit too similar. I hope the DLC characters add more diversity with their movesets and Vegeta's assist gets a nerf.
It is nice to play though.

>tfw no symphogear fg
>tfw no Maria gf
why live bros...

i have less than

which one is maria

Isn't she a dyke?

Man that's honestly my biggest problem with it, it's fucking boring.
It's like a marvel game but the ONLY thing you do is bnb magic series combos, over and over and over again.

>less than 10 in all arcsys games
So... like all arcsoys lmao

no my point is that i tried them, didnt like them and that was the end of it. i dont feel the need to screech about it ITT.

Was LITERALLY about to post this LMAO

Tried tapping dropkick after blocking s.MK from range? Multiple s.MK's with a step in between seems to be a fan favourite, you have enough of a gap between them to make them kick into a crush counter.

Should the arcsoy poster be banned? He is shitting up every thread now with his nonsense.

SEETHING

It really is astounding how much shit Namco and Arcsys cocksuckers are willing to fling when their games are on top, yet they can't take even half the shit they dish out when it's directed back at them.

memes have rotted your brain, why did i even bother

>i have less than

The DBFZfags who act like that are underage /v/edditors who don't even play fighting games. Why even acknowledge them?

based irl big boy

the fgc is full of retards, news at 11

*brainS, plural
Too lazy to take a screenshot lol