XVG

Verge has been gaining traction recently, what does everyone think about its value and where it's headed?
Rumors XVG will be listed on Polo soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4AslBP58bv0
youtu.be/jAhKmnk1sBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu0cE9RgK5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks pretty shit, could be worth the punt at this price though i dunno, what's good about this?

I believe the big selling point is the anonymity of the coin.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I've only recently started researching.

Yeha seems they reckon they have the best anonymity out there, I really can't be fucked researching any further than that so fuck it took 500k to see.

Verge is a coin for vergins. If you are going to buy it, you might as well buy Myriad.

>buying coin so shit, poloniex delisted it.

No thank you, both are shit.

>gaining traction
is that what they're calling pump and dumps now?
Seriously though. Don't be so naive. Verge is pure dogshit.

lots of people speculating, not many interested in it genuinely

Look at it's order book

Polo delisted it based on volume. Sorry all these shit pump and dump devs come along, clone Myriad, wack on a premine and hype it. The ADHD market forgets the real innovators. Myriad doesn't need poloniex anyway... You'll see. Multi-algo is great tech and Myriad is the only multi-algo coin where the community knows what it's doing. In a year's time Poloniex will be crying they delisted it.

Sure buddy, sure

Myriad has fallen to the third page of coinmarketcap. As far as the cryptoeconomy is concerned Myriad no longer exists.

Look at the block reward schedule for Verge... Then realise it was a scrypt coin for most of its life... It's no worse than most altcoins, but I guarantee Myriad's market cap is backed by much greater distribution than Verge. Verge might have higher market cap now, but it's going to be a lot less stable. It might pump and dump. Myriad is more liable to pump without a dump.

I am accumulating it and expect some sort of movement any moment now. Can always make much more than with XRP or BTC even % wise. So I'd be a fool not to buy. For months volume was dead but seems that it starts to get more attention lately and I definitely don't want to miss the potential huge run up. I moved 80% into my offline wallet and will stay there for probably years. I'd say buy buy buy before the herd is taking notice of the potential.

at half the price it's gotta be worth the hedge at least

I wouldn't say that. You never know what happens in the future. What if XVG will be at $10 per coin in 5 years? or $1 in a year. I bet you would knock your head you didn't bought it for literally pennies.

POWER OF XVG

Yet another XVG thread where the main selling point is "dude it's so low it can only go up wow". It's just not like that. The coin has a VERY long way to go to reach those prices and the amount of coins in circulation is not helping. There's no innovative or new tech behind it. It's just another mediocre coin.

You are very unlikely to find your "in at 5 out at 5000 sats" crypto wet dream here. Beware.

It's going to $1 bois

I bet you hardly make 10% gain in a week with all the other coins out there. Don't underestimate the power of xvg.

it has has 13billion coins in circulation

it would have to become a $13 billion market cap crypto to see that return. that simply isn't likely considering this coin offers little in innovation, and the crypto market would have to see undreamable growth for a small time coin like this to reach that height

You seem to missing the point.
Buy low, sell high. If I buy now for 100 bucks. even if it goes up a bit I make 100's%.
If I buy LTC or XRP or whatever else, it would take a shitload more effort to gain 100% at all. Even if XVG will hit 20 cents, Have yu any idea how much dollars that is if you bought 1 million coins now?

Exposure is good. Glad to see this coin getting more attention lately.

Why the fuck weren't you fools buying at 2 and 3 sats? I've been trading this coin since it was DGD. Anyone who says there is no innovation, needs to learn to read. The talk of 1 dollar per coin is foolish though. Enjoy your bitbeans faggots.

Exactly. Amen! Now let's enjoy the ride. If it drops back I add. but don't think it will come back anymore. But still, can easily go 10fold or 100 or 1000x from current levels. can't go below 0 anyway, but the runup can be huuuuuuge

I'm pretty convinced one user owns most of the XVG and makes a thread about it every few weeks to pump it.

A few days after he makes the thread XVG is somehow lower than it was.

You hear me user? In going to post this every time you make this thread.

The gooks are in, strap in boys we go to the moon tonight!

Cool, we are all grown up and can make our own decision with our OWN money.

I spent thousands on hooker and gambling, spending $500 or so on XVG is 1000 times better than that.

If any, you will help bumping this thread by posting and spreading FUD lol

What's this?

Basically, the poloniex version of South Korea is talking about XVG on the trollbox and supposedly they will buy XVG in the next couple of days to pump it. Right now is literally accumulation phase. The Korean are rich so I won't be surprised it really pump XVG to >20 satoshi. Pretty weak sell wall until 20 satoshi.

Nice try, old chart.

This is as it stands right now. Also volume picking up.

um... sweet. to the moon!

Very profitable days and this is just the beginning. Still very cheap but look at the volume increase. Damn!looks to go now any moment.

See you guys much much higher up.

Is XVG now the unofficial coin of /biz?

Maybe yeah. Look at it. Also the volume

Just bought another million. Since we're all going to the moon together I figured I might as well start an appropriate playlist for the rocket ride up.

youtu.be/4AslBP58bv0
youtu.be/jAhKmnk1sBk

The more I look at this coin the more I like it. Inflation is 12% now but drops down to 4% three years from now. Not bad at all.

kek bloody kids
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu0cE9RgK5M

Some big whale took out a huge chunk of sell orders at 10 about 15 minutes ago.

Unless it was upwards of a $million+ then it's no whale.

Smart whale takes small bites, fyi.

If you bought it yesterday and ignore FUD from Veeky Forums at 5 sat, you will be up 100%+ right now.

It is sitting at 11 satoshi as we speak and will continue to 20 tomorrow.

How far will it go though?
Last time it pumped it went to a ridiculous 45 or 50 sat, but I think this time is different
Less of a PnD, more of a longterm whale argument phase

It's going to skyrocket up to $100 and become the new crypto paradigm after Bitcoin crashes in mid-2018. Screencap this shit, I'll see you bastards on the other side. Lambos and Hoes for all the big ballin early adopters.

20 satoshi I think will be the top this time, but I could be wrong and it hit 100 satoshi, who fucking knows

Anyone with a brain can see this will bring huge short term gains. Long term gains are dubious. DO NOT HOLD. Dropping 1 BTC into this as we speak. Good luck friends

20 sat is a good estimate
25 - 30 is possible

I wish the dev would fix the block explorers shown on coinmarketcap. The first block explorer link doesn't work and the second one links to one that doesn't let you look up address balances.

Currently it would take about 156-160 BTC to go to 24-26 range
About 125-130 BTC to go to 20
Both of which are very doable with recent volume
The whales can + will always move markets for profit, remember

I'm out at 19 anyway. I only have 0.1 BTC but I don't want to baghold this coin.
x3 is good enough

ur referring to the usd price, we are referring to the btc price.
its 10 sats right now

>doesn't let you look up address balances.

Because the main selling point of XVG is its anonymity.

So you're a speculator. I am more of an investor that will hold months if not years. I will get out when it hits $0.50 cents or so. But then I just close half. Leave the rest in.

XVG doesn't do anonymity like that. All address balances are supposed to be observable on the blockchain.

???
I have 0.1 BTC in XVG
I'm out when this coin is 19 sats
That will be a x3 for me since I entered at 6 sats
I never mentioned dollars

you speculate, you will make more in the long term if you hold.