overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

>Event item tracker
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/LUNAR_NEW_YEAR

Previous:

first for d.va

I want to bully Tracer until she cries!

7 hours till esports are back!

So where are the Junker Jugs and Brigitte bongos?

Xth for Mommy!

Tracer is ugly

>tfw no psycho loli that wears your name and gets wet from watching you play Overwatch

Fuck this unfair life.

Ass Online

Here comes T.Racer!

She is so perfect...

You saw that too then

10st for reaper is a pedophile

And here

>trash edition

You had to use that fucking pic. Out of the thousands of things related to the league you had to use the same pic I posted 30 seconds later.

>posted it later
>complains about the guy who posted it first
Do you ask people to swap off characters that you want to play, as well?

It's distinctive

Is this the new alien overwatch player?

Cute and pure!

who gave this little boy condoms?

STOP. JUST STOP THIS NOW.

I gor a girlfriend now and need to leave you guys, have fun playing this game it‘s been a great ride.

Handwarmers!

You'll be back...

This needs to be a Winston emote.

it's the drugs, it's gotta be the drugs

>halfway through with my ctf placements
>'warning: long wait to find a fair match'
we did it boys

>stopping what you love to please a girl

she's going to dump you for a real man, see you soon.

Fareeha!

hope you have fun with her(male) while it lasts

Man, Hanzo (a sniper and ranged character) should totally have a horizontal dodge and be able to beat Doomfist, a melee-only character, within the confines of melee combat. That sounds fun.

i want taimou dropped from owl i want him GONE

>confines of melee combat
>it's a FPS
Fuck off retard

user. The point is to lure her into overwatch and then when she gets into it, convince her to cosplay your waifu or even whoever she likes best.

you mean pure slut

>durrrr the melee character that the devs designed to fight in melee should be useless cuz it's an EFF-PEEE-EHSSSS

Hanzo is practically a mid range DPS though

ok well he has a gun so try using it

Yeah, he should be useless because he's a retarded gimmick design.

Ok /owg/, I am not here to rage again but I seriously can't queue with my friend in the fucking arcade? This is why I hate Blizzard so much.

Blame the retards who got triggered by scatter arrow despite the fact it was a perfectly balanced ability in a character whose power level was already pretty anemic overall

Na dude, I only really played this to fill the empty void inside of me and waste my time so i don‘t have to think about my life, but now I realized that wasting your time doesn‘t help and you need to go out there and do something with your life instead of playing games all day long
I‘m still grateful for all the great guys I met here and ingame though

Read above, never really enjoyed it, its a waste of time to me personally and now I‘m happier than ever with a girlfriend

She‘s a female(female) and I feel like it‘s going to last, when you meet the one you just know right? And she was the one who approached me

Hahahaha cosplay is also possible without playing the game but I‘m not even into that, she‘s beautiful as she is

You'll never get through to DPS babbys. They think because it's first person, and because there are guns, that it's an FPS game. They're the same people that stand in the middle of a teamfight with McCree trying to hit heads while complaining about their team being shit.

Sorry you're too much of a shitter to play

yes use the gun on the dodging weeb that is pelting you with arrows that he easily hits because he's competent

Ok /owg/, I am not here to rage again but I seriously can't queue with my friend in the fucking arcade? This is why I hate Blizzard so much.

>they think just because it's a FPS it's a FPS

why cant genji be good in ffa

then you got outplayed. but yes, use his gun, pepper them down then move in for the kill that's how he works you big fat dummy

I actually wish pharah were a quad-amputee
not for any fetish reason but because I think it'd be fucking cool to put a quad-amputee into military-grade power armor

Because you're too bad at the game to play with humans.

It does sound pretty fun.

>got outplayed
>he doubletaps space, dodges backwards or to the right or just plain wallclimbs over your fist, then smashes you with 80-160 damage arrows
god doomfist is useful

if they were a quad-amp, surely you could put them into some nutty robot not constrained by the human form, like a spider or octopus.

>never got your deathmatch lootbox

kek

Best of luck to you.

As for the rest of you,
>she approached him
>he's already in love
>said he'd leave the thread but stays to reply
>didn't even like games, played because he was depressed
>trying to fill void in his life with a relationship instead of personal ambition
>wasn't even goal oriented when playing videogames, only did it to escape reality
>conflates getting a girlfriend with doing something with your life
It's not going to end well for this guy. He's still too immature, and he'll be back. It's unfortunate that he met someone he really likes when he hasn't taken steps to complete his development. He'll be back.

SOMEONE POST THAT WEBM OF THAT GUY PLAYING REIN WITH A STEERING WHEEL CONTROLLER

I can queue with my friend in arcade. You must be doing something wrong. Are you even in a group?

Sorry user, never really tried for it. Didn't see it tbqh.

sure being able to one shot people with minimal accuracy from range is a perfectly designed ability

it's competitive CTF retard

>user you're good with computers right!?
>Come help me install hentai games on my pc!

I agree, friend. :~)

Are you the (amazingly diamond) retard who cried he couldn't play comp with his bronze friend yesterday?
You're trying to play COMPETITIVE CTF I bet and getting the same problem.

I WAS ABOUT TO DUMP MY OUTDATES MEMES IN THE OLD THREAD! OH GOSH!

mike please take your pills

how do you get a qt black gf?

and use tracer as an example of an hog kill when she has 50 hp less than anyone else?

is there some aim hack for widowmaker? this fuckin 50% off overwatch sale and they are everywhere

Just be part of the amerimutt master race

by not posting here

what if?

hanzo should have been female and widow male

>words words words
>joke hinges on an extremely specific gaming reference
Why are webcomic artists so fucking bad at being funy

I didn‘t say I‘d leave the thread, just that I stopped playing. Wanted to write a goodbye for the amazing people I met here, it‘s a little bit silly but I appreciate them

i used to try to fill the void with a game, you‘re right and I even admitted that.
Now I have a girlfriend AND personal ambitions (crazy that you can have both right?) since I just started uni (im 20)
I reached Grandmaster but you‘re right, I didn‘t enjoy it and got there pretty randomly by filling heros

I‘m 20, some immaturity is normal but I finally feel like I‘m having a good life. I wish that you could be happy for me and not so bitter by trying to tell me that I‘m not going to make it. Pitting other people against yourself can‘t be healthy.

And yea this is my last post regarding this. Sending you love dude and hopefully one day you‘ll be happy too.

only if gerard is still a dude

Fuck it

delet
I would

why is she washing her mech in cum
also >shad

I-I want to be Hana Song!

Do you think there will be a hero hint tonight for 27?

no

i want to fuck hanzo

whats the safest most braindead pick to be guaranted top 4 in the free for all deatch match

McCree, Junkrat, Moira, Roadhog, Genji

I wasn't using it as an example, I'm not trying to push a point. I'm making fun of you, dude.

me 2

I am all for this lad

Doomfist