Be me

>be me
>go to sleep while waiting for the pump
>LTC pumps to 37 while i sleep
>wake up
>LTC to 30

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

i bought at 22, should i out now or hope for some miracle?

Idk, but it seems like biz is split on this. I am pretty sure the ones telling people to buy just want there to be enough people to purchase their crap.

Learn to sell off in intervals as you reach your target, fucken noobs.

>how to not profit
>how to be fucked by taxation multiple times

Can you explain to an NEET how is he supposed to pay taxes on profits made from crypto? I made a worksheet to keep track of the date, amount, etc. but should I include the fee in the price of the purchased currency, or only state the amount without the fee from the site?

>this is literally the fundamentals of a succesful trading plan, by setting sell orders on the way up towards your target zone.

How not to profit is by sleeping on a price rise and not selling anything, stupid.
Also there is no tax what are you talking about?

forgot to mention, i'm a kiwi, no capital gains tax, just pure gains and dank memes

b-but at least we have f-f-freedom in the US

Yeah i couldn't set my poloniex/kraken account in time, i'm stupid. But there are taxations on each exchange you make on every site, at least that's what i've seen. Also i have to turn my BTC in euro as soon as possible before investing again

Just HODL. I'm also sitting on a bunch of LTC I didn't sell, but I'm confident that this coin will steadily rise again in the near future.

31 USD right now, i can't even decide if selling this now would be saving my ass from a huge dump or this is just the coin correcting before a pump

first off gratz for buying at 22, don't be a fag and hodl til 40 then repeat

>there are taxations on each exchange you make
Do you mean fees? I don't think you need to pay taxes unless you withdraw fiat from your exchange.

You really think litecoin only being on coinbase for a week, has hit its all time high and will only go down FOREVER, from here?

how much of a short term thinking cuck are you?

I bought in at $33 today. I'm just going to hold it for a month or two and see where I'm at.

>till 40
>year 2022

yeah, the fees man, english is not my first language but i guess they are "taxes" in a sense

i'm all about that short gain

Stop making new threads

Get the fuck of this dumpy coon and join the mastercoin, BTC. We hit $1900.

Get fucked parking your money in a train that goes nowhere.

If BTC goes up from 1900 to 2000, That's only a 5% increase. Big deal.

This. I want a short nice pump

It's too late to go into BTC right now. It's at an all-time high and has risen like mad recently, which makes me nervous. BTC can't moon forever, the only question is when it will stop doing so. IMO it could be any second.

The whole alt coin market trades in Bitcoin... why do you think it's pumping like this to begin with? Every single thread on this board is about crypoto.. The price is gonna keep going up.

Just report your earnings when you change over to your fiat as income on your taxes. Track all trades in case the tax man wants to know if you're selling LSD blotter in the mail.

>200 it's too late
>400 it's too late
>800 it's too late
>1600 it's too late

Let life pass you by, it suits you.

What are you talking about? I didn't say it was too late at 200, 400, or 800, I'm not even sure if it is too late right now, but after that upward movement I think a correction is imminent. Then would be the right time to jump onto the train, if you've not done so already. It's all just speculation, and I speculate that going in during an all-time high is foolish.

Read first sentence.

>BTC can't moon forever

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Read again.
>It's all just speculation
Just because I don't preface every sentence I write with "I think" doesn't mean I can predict the future. Everything I write is quite obviously my opinion. When I write "It's too late" it might be a wrong or a right guess, but it is a guess nonetheless. That's why I also wrote that I'm not sure if it is too late. I can't be sure because I don't know for certain, but I can still guess.

Who /bagholder/ here?

>taxation on every trade
What a fucking autist. You only pash tax once everytime you cash out. Thats why you dont ever cashout, just wait for bitcoin to take over the world and retire.

import everything into bitcoin.tax

I have been hearing that one since I first got into crypto nearly 1 year ago.

it's not too late per se but you should wait for a dip IMO, there should be a correction to $1700 I believe

>t. weak hands bitch

Have 150 LTC bought at $22.

My hands are getting weak. Convince me to hold bros.

29.18 USD right now

that's a $1050 profit if you sell now..

just sell it bro

I did the same thing. Thought I'd rest my eyes while watching a coin rising in price, next thing I know it's 6AM and it's pumped and dumped.

Wait for the next dip then sell them

come_on_do_something.jpg

I want to sell my LTC as soon as possible so I can put it all back into ETH before the next huge spike. I'm playing a risky game here.

LTC is severly undervalued. Go ahead and sell. Feel free to cry when LTC surges and ETH stagnates likes XRP.

LTC stagnated before xrp did... both have only been consistent for a matter of days...

ETH, BTC, XRP, and LTC are all fantastic options to hold.
all other coins incur higher risk.

ETH is betting big on the future, but it could all be hot air.

LTC has already implemented SegWit. It is poised to go up if the market doesnt crash immediately.

$28-32

why is it stuck?

Because it's a shitcoin

what about GNT?

Keep track of all the prices you buy.

Fees from buying/selling, broker commissions do count towards your basis. Your basis is just the average amount that you bought your bitcoins for. There can be different, ambiguious ways to calculate this but if you use a calulation that that favors you too much, expect to get cucked by tax man.

It's about to crash to $16, there's no support no demand no volume

>crypto
>tax

Fuccboii

Why don't you short it then and make free money?

You won't because you have no idea what you're talking about. When you add a coin to a new exchange you will always see volitility, this shit is hitting $40 very soon.

what did he mean by this?