Wiz+Swordie rework: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1229
Colony Wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/7kg3ga5f

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds/Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica/Mia)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfL3roTv9q8
youtube.com/watch?v=4QCZl80WApM
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktos-general-thread-v3-0/370158/2774
tos.neet.tv/items?type=Hair&gender=Female&tp=1&f=1
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11144777hh.233a5a65.1a293a71.11233f415a8a65.1a315a617185
a.pomfe.co/raxeen.webm
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fedimian-noitamina-multiple-bot-accounts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Onmyouji costumes
youtube.com/watch?v=vfL3roTv9q8
>Retiarii costumes
youtube.com/watch?v=4QCZl80WApM

Skill descriptions, icons and etc: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktos-general-thread-v3-0/370158/2774

Stop making this thread

When will this be on the test server so I can make comfy theorycrafting builds on toastard.neet.tv

onmyouji white outfit without the rope looks like a lab coat, I love it

New thread and already page 10 on the verge of dying
jesus christ toasturds get it together

bumparino

whats the point?

This saturday.

Very funny toasted tosturd

Is Thaum 3 Sorc 3 fine for a trashy alt to do CMs? I have a full Spr gimmick wizard I think I'm gonna reset to not be useless shit but I don't want to invest in it.

Sorc3 sucks. You can roll a Linker2 Thaum3 Sorc1 Shadowmancer2 with this full SPR wizard and have a good jack of all trades. Rank2 is a free rank, take what you like the most.

just make sorc1 or 2 plus necro3 and you can basically carry anything with a good card

>Still playing this semen slurping game

sorry that I don't enjoy being scam by EA's p2w as much as you do

Probably Friday or next week.

Y/N? With the remaining TP I have, I'd need to buy 200 TP for this. Or maybe I should charge 300 TP already and take the Asymmetric Blend Cut too...

Get them all.
I'll maybe get some too next week, already have a few. Discount is just to good.

anyone else think necros are the main cause of all the problems in tos?

FUCK! I want all the hair colors too! Fuuuck!
I won't forgive myself if I spend too much money on this though.

I've been playing the same character so long that changing his look feels wrong.

Wait, what? There's a discount? Maybe I should login.

Finally I can spend my 1000 TP on something, I guess. Can I buy costumes yet or is it locked still beyond gatcha shit?

Short Cut Firm or Curvy Wave?
>mfw I can't buy them all
If this game was better I'd buy 900 TP to get every single hairstyle from the shop.

Costumes are gacha and medal shop only. For the hairstyles, IMC finally did something good for once:
tos.neet.tv/items?type=Hair&gender=Female&tp=1&f=1

>his

Only Hair Discount
>Premium Hairstyles ON SALE (UP TO 70% OFF)!
>- Starting this February 20, Premium Hairstyles will be on sale at the TP Shop, with discounts of up to 70% OFF!
>- The hairstyles will be on sale for TWO WEEKS ONLY, until March 6, 2018!

>1000 TP
You can literally buy all female premium hairstyles from the TP shop (983 TP or 928 TP if you buy 1 per day with the 5 free TP).

I know this is bait, but sure. Nah, necros are a problem but not a main one, it's part of a bigger issue which can be vaguely summarized as "dev incompetency." They either weren't aware (since none of them play the game) or turned a blind eye for almost 2 years, then did some changes to how summons work, pat themselves on the back and pretend it's all fixed, while ignoring the reports that afking still works. They have like what, 5 community gms across itos?, dedicated to write one weekly facebook post and logging in every two weeks for half an hour after maint to promote the new gacha. Ideally, GMs don't even have to ban offenders, just summarize the reports and forward to devs so they can apply another hotfix patch to necros, but I guess they aren't paid enough to do that.

>guild members initially against doomposting
>all hugbox-y and cutesy
>as soon as they get some wrong upgrade or bad drop they start to shittalk anything about the game and stir drama while shilling mobage to me as better examples of games

Is it viable to play ToS nicely out of a guild? As much as I like having people to trade and do guild missions with, I can't stand the autism of any manchild anymore apparently

>I'm against doomposting

Is the rank reset voucher from adventure journal team storageable? I want the title for my main but the reset for another char.

Yup and it isn't timed.

say something good about the game in their discord, it triggers an hour-long doomposting session, works everytime

Just came back from a 6 month break, want to reroll my warlock. Is there a way to reset my character? Dont mind grinding all the way back to 300 but would be nice to just reset.
Was thinking about Wiz2>Cryo2>Sorc2>Necro3
Not sure about the first 4 though, should i just dump everything into SPR? (prob going to put a bit into CON as well)
Thanks in advance

>Is there a way to reset my character?
Yes, you'll always get a rank reset voucher to reset your build if you don't log in for 30 days.
>Not sure about the first 4 though
Go with Wiz1 Cryo3. There's a Wizard Rework coming in a few months and you'll be able to reset your build again. Wiz3 Thaum1 will become the best choice for the 4 first ranks then.

You can just use the rank down function to grab a rank in linker, then speak to the kupole for a full reset. It also works on archers, but you'll lose current rank's job exp.

>Wiz1>Cryo3>Sorc2>Necro3
that is good and meta summoner. full SPR, no other stats. get a strong weapon.

Cool trick and it actually works

Is it even worth killing shit in the 340 HG? You have the exact same drop rate for everything in the lower level ones and powder is borderline worthless+chance of decent primus weapon is abysmal. Or you could just go to the low level one, kill thousands of mobs in one hit, and get lots of white gems.

Nope, dont bother with it

it's decent for primus farm only if you stack up rooting chance

>500 g
The hourly intake of semen you drink

>Growth 16
Fucking finally.
>another 1800 growth points to reach Growth 17
Okay, that's going to be fucking impossible.

Praying Master Priest kills this stupid "why would you take SPR on a priest you actually play xd" stupidity.

This game is cute and dead

Mia is gay

fake filename

>Look for something other than ToS to play
>No space/futuristic RTS
>No cyberpunk sandbox
>No good mech game
>No cute dress up mmorpg
>No Tokyo Jungle sequel
>Dorf Fortress still trivial
>No good new doujin games
>No interesting unique games
>FPS shit
>Survival shit
>Zombie shit
>Mobile shit
>Movie shit
Ugh... I wish ToS would update faster

>ugghhhh I wish ToS would get number inflation updates faster

>Crunchyroll Anime Awards
>1,483 viewers

>playing ToS 36 min ago
>1,686

Yes!

I can play pointless matches on the same maps over and over against dorks in some shit cartoony FPS, yawn myself to death hiding from the Zs, get propaganda shoved down my through in an amazing cinematic experience, or watch a cute girl hit big numbers. Of course I want the number inflation updates.

>down my throat
fixed

OR.... you can watch cute girls hitting for massive damage by watching anime.

>Watching anime
>2018

I'd probably uninstall my torrent client if it weren't for GDGD airing a 3rd season.

I'm interested in making a cataphract / mounted swordman. I have zero interest in PvP and I expect to be mostly grinding solo.
Any suggestions? Official forums are dead and cata's getting buffed apparently.

The way Cata was reworked forces you to pick Lancer and only Lancer. If you're not interested in PvP, I suggest you Sword2 Hop2 Cata3 Lancer2.

Any skill suggestions to go along with that?
Why hop specifically?

Also, do premium mounts make a difference?

Premium mounts kind of matter, they get more equipment slots. I'm not sure how many slots the current event penguin has though.

I heard leaf penguin has 2 slots for weapon and armor, and I'll be able to use that once server merge happens.

new event winter penguin has 2 each

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11144777hh.233a5a65.1a293a71.11233f415a8a65.1a315a617185
Would a build like this work? What should I change?

Riding gives you a fraction of your mount HP, defense and evasion if they have stamina, but it barely matters in PvE. The only premium mount that really makes a difference is the Christmas Sled, that gives you more movement speed than the other mounts. If you care about PvP, the best mount is the Red Panda (purchasable with Uphill points, it has 3 weapon/armor slots iirc).

PvE Lancer is Sword2 Hop2 Cata3 Lancer2. PvP Lancer is Sword3 Cata3 Corsair1 Lancer2. Hoplite is a great addition to your PvE assets: Finestra (amazing self-buff), Pierce, Stabbing and, of course, Spear Lunge (nice boost for pierce-type skills). Lancer is pretty straightforward, just focus on Quintain and be yourself with the rest of your points. Every skill has its uses and deals good damage.

Yup, that's fine. Grab Unhorsing, it deals okay damage and it helps with animation cancel.

Considering the increased SP costs due to new buff skill, should I consider investing stat points into increasing my MP? Am I better off going STR or Dex, and should I bother with Con at all? Stats got changed a lot since I last played and it's leaving me confused.

Go full STR. I can handle my SP costs just fine with only Alchemist potions.

Btw, the combo in that webm isn't the best one anymore. It's better to use Doom Spike before Pierce to apply the bonus damage on enemies affected by [Shock]. Another thing: consider putting enough points in Initiate to cover Rush complete duration.

h-hi.....

Last question. Plate or leather?
Thanks for taking the time to help me out, I appreciate it.

I use leather in order to crit with Quintain more often.

So, Doom pike level 1 and max Trot or keep trot lv 1

Trot, Rush, Doom Spike and Acrobatic Mount should be maxed. The remaining skills should have at least 1 point.

what about max EW for the 3 OH spam

maybe if mia die this dead cancer general dies too
mia please die!

But i barely posted today. And the gen is sorta alive without image bumps, dummy.

I want to tap that

I prefer Tera 3d posts

>putting all this effort into cosplaying some lowly shit miniboss demon that doesnt even look good
jesus, just cosplay as succubus or giltine or something

>CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
It's dead.

Just like this game

So are Kotastu and Cute
And the game honestly

>Kotastu
Fuck you, we're alive.

nice misinfo

Any INT based wiz build that is not elememe or enchant that makes good use of Lynnki Sit set?

Nothing good

CAPYBAAaaaaaa ;-;

I have fun with ironic doomposting as game is flawed as fuck, but those guys were shilling it UNTIL some +7 0 potential/no good drops for a while happened and then started sperging bitterly to no end. Come on faggots, this game is casual as fuck, why all this salt

Also some guy who always whined about being used by former guild members for ET is now constantly nagging me because he needs me as 5th member for his runs and I hate miki shit, it's boring as hell

/blog

Farm low level HGs (200 is very nice for me) for heaps of opals and mithrils which sell like candy since they're used to craft raid stones. The occasional monster card albums, golden anvils and shards make it even better

If you want to farm 340, stack looting chance and get your ez millions even with the shittest of primus items

daily reminder
a.pomfe.co/raxeen.webm

Shut up aniki

Around how many looting chance is considered 'high'?

Reminder that Pokart is a dumb forumshitter? Thanks aniki.

>forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fedimian-noitamina-multiple-bot-accounts/
daily reminder that this is your average Fedimian botter

>Fedi posts
fuck off we're full. you guys dont even exist anymore

BASED